Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32908666
United States
01/27/2013 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Wake the others THE FUCK UP!
Most on this site are already awake.

How many of you are really linking this information to other sources? Or how many of you are just dancing around in conspiracy forums, like this one, and turning information over and over to people who are already awake? If you are doing this, this is fruitless as it only further enrages the already enraged. We don't need this.

We don't need to wake ourselves up any more than we already are. We need to wake others up! We need to wake up the complacent. We need to enrage the satisfied and the lazy.

So if you are just lingering in here to grab the new atrocity of truth to make you further hate those that are asleep, please don't. Please move the information out so others have a chance to see for themselves.

Please WAKE THE OTHERS THE FUCK UP!

Because until you do that, you are just being cowardly.
Balloons

User ID: 33118834
Denmark
01/27/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Wake the others THE FUCK UP!
Bad idea
peace
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17418121
Ireland
01/27/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Deanann caitheamh tobac diobhail thromchuiseach duit agus do na daoine moirthimpeall orth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33074143
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't you think most of us have tried???

we're TIRED of telling people about shit that's going on. they IGNORE us.

basically, they'll get what they deserve, for having their heads up their arses

simple as that

User ID: 33134182
Ukraine
01/27/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

How many of you are really linking this information to other sources? Or how many of you are just dancing around in conspiracy forums, like this one, and turning information over and over to people who are already awake? If you are doing this, this is fruitless as it only further enrages the already enraged. We don't need this.

We don't need to wake ourselves up any more than we already are. We need to wake others up! We need to wake up the complacent. We need to enrage the satisfied and the lazy.

So if you are just lingering in here to grab the new atrocity of truth to make you further hate those that are asleep, please don't. Please move the information out so others have a chance to see for themselves.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32908666

I guess that all depends on what you mean by 'wake up'. Are you absolutely certain that you are 'awake'?

'Waking up' can be a trigger word for Dreamtime as well you know?

I'm no longer concerned with 'waking up' and whatever that may mean. I'm concerned with knowing the Truth and then acting accordingly. Only then will I 'wake up'.
Petrus

User ID: 2543962
Canada
01/27/2013 05:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

simple as that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33074143

Yes, this. Thanks bro.

They are too busy watching X-factor and pumping themselves with refined sugar.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

simple as that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33074143

Wow, really?

I have woken up quite a few people and they thanked me.

Yes, sure, a lot of them don't appreciate the truth. You don't have to force it down people's throats. But you can introduce the truth little by little until the bigger picture dawns on them. You do have to be gentle about it.

I don't think it is wise to look at those people that we deem asleep as deserving what they get. You and I were both asleep at one point. I am glad people took the time to try and wake me up. I have gained a lot from them and I will forever be thankful. I view those that woke me up as the smartest and kindest people I know.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/27/2013 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Deanann caitheamh tobac diobhail thromchuiseach duit agus do na daoine moirthimpeall orth
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17418121

Well op?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh well. Then what's the point? I mean, I immediately got a 1 star and some Irish gibberish for this thread.

Why is anyone even on this site if no one really gives a shit about trying to make others aware?

If no one gives a shit, then why does this site even exist?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, just realized you are probably just a paid shill. Helping mankind to continue imprison itself. Oh the irony of dichotomy.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/27/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh well. Then what's the point? I mean, I immediately got a 1 star and some Irish gibberish for this thread.

Why is anyone even on this site if no one really gives a shit about trying to make others aware?

Irish gibberish?

Ta me go dti an siopa
Petrus

User ID: 2543962
Canada
01/27/2013 05:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

Oh, just realized you are probably just a paid shill. Helping mankind to continue imprison itself. Oh the irony of dichotomy.

Yes, now do you see what we're up against?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bad idea
peace
 Quoting: Balloons

So I guess you would prefer to have people walk blindly "into the showers" then?

Better than having your ego stepped on for looking stupid to your friends and family if you are wrong, huh?
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/27/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Irish gibberish?

Ta me go dti an siopa

Cos they will all think you are a Fucking Headcase

You care about them

prepare for them
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, now do you see what we're up against?
 Quoting: Petrus

Yes, I see what we are up against and it is very little. Stupidity an ignorance are easily dispelled. Cowardice is a harder feat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33150607
United States
01/27/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
You may advance to the front of the class. Place your hands above your head, face the wall.

Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/27/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
You may advance to the front of the class. Place your hands above your head, face the wall.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33150607

Really?
Smh...
Really?
Nah....
Wtf really?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33150607

So what's your point?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22608009
United States
01/27/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna have to agree with OP on this one. The faster everyone wakes up the sooner we can achieve world peace. When the power of love exceeds the love for power the world will finally know peace. I don't like walking around every day having to deal with people who don't give a fuck about the world, but in all reality it's NOT THEIR FAULT so we must HELP them understand. Ultimately we can't force them to do anything but I doubt anyone wouldn't want to know the truth.
Traveler
User ID: 33131888
United States
01/27/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think some here are just burned out on trying. But you are 100% correct, we need to stop singing to the choir and instead recruit more people into the congregation of the awakened ones
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12064276
United States
01/27/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
have you ever tried to wake someone up from a deep sleep? people will wake up when their time arrive [ brain able to digest infos presented ] forced awakening will just result in zombie like response...
Traveler
User ID: 33131888
United States
01/27/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think some here are just burned out on trying. But you are 100% correct, we need to stop singing to the choir and instead recruit more people into the congregation of the awakened ones
 Quoting: Traveler 33131888

Here is my contribution...

[link to www.pbase.com]
[link to www.pbase.com]
[link to www.pbase.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe many on here feel like they have "exhausted all of their resources". Maybe they are outcasts. Maybe they have had people laugh at them for their "crazy" ideas.

But this isn't about being crazy or feeling like shit because other people don't believe you.

Most people are into mainstream ideas. And most people are stupid.

You somehow YOU can see beyond the mainstream lies. For whatever reason. YOU can.

Doesn't that make you somewhat responsible for others?

I am sorry, but I believe if you are intelligent enough to see outside of mainstream ideas, you should also have emotional intelligence. And that means being strong enough to put your emotions aside so you can help others.

If you are an asshole and you don't give a shit about others, then please ignore this.

But if you have an ounce of decency in you and you care about others, then you might want to consider this message.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/27/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really op?

Is that your conclusion?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22608009
United States
01/27/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
have you ever tried to wake someone up from a deep sleep? people will wake up when their time arrive [ brain able to digest infos presented ] forced awakening will just result in zombie like response...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12064276

That's why you take it slow, duhhhhh
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.pbase.com]
[link to www.pbase.com]
[link to www.pbase.com]

Thanks for the links. :) Nice to see someone cares.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really op?

Is that your conclusion?

Enlighten me/us. Sometimes we do need more.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/27/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh well. Then what's the point? I meian, I immediately got a 1 star and some Irish gibberish for this thread.

Irish gibberish?

Ta me go dti an siopa

Cos they will all think you are a Fucking Headcase

You care about them

prepare for them

Op.....ahem......
Matrix-V

User ID: 32905635
Canada
01/27/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is no hope for most. I was at a small party last night with 7 other people I play beach vball with and I was getting into 9/11 and sandy hook. They pretty much laughed at me and called me a nut head. They wouldnt even listen to any evidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33155699
United States
01/27/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.pbase.com]
[link to www.pbase.com]
[link to www.pbase.com]

Thanks for the links. :) Nice to see someone cares.

Are you going to share these links OP?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12064276

Who said anything about forcing it?

Take it slow. Just gently introduce info. Slowly it will seep in and pretty soon you can go full throttle with them.

Once people get a tiny taste of reality, they usually are insatiable for more. That is, unless their mindset is so closed that the cannot take it. Then you have to back off and hope that truth dawns on them at some point.

No one can be forced to see. You always have to be kind to people no matter what they believe. Golden rule is always a good rule.

GLP