Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,720 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 192,954
Pageviews Today: 317,160Threads Today: 102Posts Today: 1,779
04:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Does it feel like your life is going in the wrong direction???

DontBeAfraidEVER
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 30524368
Norway
01/27/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Does it feel like your life is going in the wrong direction???
First post edited for better, easier, and more informative reading 02/09/2013

THE PROBLEM:
Do you have a feeling of going in the wrong direction? Or maybe a feeling that you are missing an important piece of the puzzle? Are you trying and trying, but it just doesnt seem to happen the way you want it? Or are you maybe living in what feels like an emotional rollercoaster?

Maybe you even get confused about your belifes at times, or about the direction your walking in? Or are you maybe just scared of the future?

Did this journey of yours start out of pure curiousity? Which then resulted in changing the world around you into utterly crazy? Has it after that been times where it has been hard for you to swallow truth in fear of becoming ''crazy'', a social outburst or a loner?

Have you felt like the more you learn, the harder it gets to live in this worlds current reality?. Like the more you know, the more the people around you start getting distant from you? Have they become almost irritating at times, and have you felt like its slowly drawing you ''crazy''?

You want out, you want a new world now, right away, before this world becomes a total unlivable place full of idiots? You have been waiting and waiting but nothing ever happens? You have maybe even started to question if it will ever happen at all? If you should just give in, and accept the reality you live in and move on?

If you can relate to this, then i will start by saying that i UNDERSTAND you :) And then i will tell you that you have NOTHING to worry about!

Because there is a way out! And you already know this! But something is stopping you! And something has made you forgot. And all of this started to happen a long long time ago. What im saying is that there is something there in the back of your mind that is keeping you in chains. You feel it, everyday, because it has become a part of you, and you cant stop it!

What im talking about is fear! And in my opinion fear has been the biggest enemy of mankind for thousands of years. It has beeen the MAIN ingridient for us to reach where we currently are right now as a population.

I will even make a statement that most of you maybe will look upon as bold or maybe even crazy.

I actually belive that fear is the main thing that is between us and the next step in the human evolution. I belive that fear is only another word for limitations. I belive that we are only working on a fraction of what is possible because of this. I belive that if everyone let go off their OWN fears, then this world would be changed in an instant.

Fear is hate, prejudice, anger, racism, its everywhere around you. It can be a small fear, it can be big, it can be many and it can be few. We are all different. But fear is what is keeping us divided. Fear is whats holding us down and repressed. And the time is now ready for YOU to admit that. Because ''the change starts with you'' is not just some cheap slogan, its the absolute truth. We as a people are this world, and this world will NEVER change before we as individuals clean up the mess in our own backyard!

Its time to admit what fear really is, its time to STOP talking about silly conspiracys which we have prooved years ago. The world is crazy, we dont need ANY MORE PROOF for that. What we need is change, solutions, progress, not more spreading of fear. It doesnt work that way. We are holding ourselves down. Its time to start to talk about solutions to fear instead of creating them ourselves.We are the biggest propaganda machine in this world, not the news, now lets use it.

THE SOLUTION:

In this thread i will post my research on fear, love, happiness, the human brain, neuro science, emotions etc which i have been doing for the last few years. I want to do this to put you on the right direction. I respect you all whoever you are, i just want to give you a lesson about fear and how it infects you and this world.

It doesnt matter if you are christian, muslim, obamavoter, french, polish, american etc, because i belive everyone has something to learn about this. In my opinion it should be taught as common knowledge in schools, but its not, and its making us ignorant, stupid and full of anger we dont need! And thats exactly what ''they'' want!

Did you for example know that endorphines which are produced by the human brain when we are happy is thousands of times stronger than any pain relief pill on the market? Its totally free, and you can even trigger it yourself!

Or did you know that its been proved scientifically that a person who is happy is around 30% more ''productive'' than normal people. And that it has also been showned that fear can totally block out cognitive thinking, stopping us from finding solutions to our problems?

Then why do we react to our problems with fear?

Because we have been taught so since we were very little. We have been taught the very easiest path here in life. A path which includes following everyone else blindly, to shut up and not speak of important things, to act cool and think about our ''social status''. We have meanwhile also been taught how guilty we should feel if we step outside this path. How we always must progress here in life, how we must never stop up, think, and simply just live.

Maybe someone of you heard of the japanese quote;

''The nail that stands out must be hammered down''

That is whats REALLY holding you down! You are letting them hammer you back in! You know you are right, but still you dont stand up for it 100%, exept for maybe when you are online. Your problem is that you cant even manage to discuss the ''matter'' with sheeple because you just get angry. You my friend is driven by fear. You are afraid of not being able to convince them, of losing them, and it scares you, and meanwhile its deluding you, frustrating you, getting you get angry You look upon it as a problem you cant solve.

And this eventhough you KNOW that you can convince them if you want, but the fear of the long and hard process of doing so, is stopping you. Must think about the social status! Very important what ''crazy'' ignorant people think of me!

Remember that you once where in their shoes, and that there was also a day where you would deny everything. You werent borned knowing the world was corrupt, you learned it somewhere along the path you stepped out of. Show them the good things about the outside of the path, dont show them something that will scare them off! Tell them the benefits of a new world, not possible dooms of the future. You cannot scare people to be a revolutionary, you have to inspire them. If you try to introduce fear to other peoples lives, they will stop you. Its an automatic defense mechanism we humans have.

You have to admit all of this! You have to start to look at your life in a new perspective. A bigger perspective! You will never be happy going around lying to yourself all day long in all possible situations that occurs during a day. It will never ever happen. Because you cant forget that the world is crazy, you have to simply make the best out of it. And you have to be honest with yourself, because if not you are going down the spiral in the wrong direction.

For you to change your life you will have to find your fears, then understand them, acknowledge how silly they are, and then let them go. You will never stop a fear before you fully understand it. You have to face it and stop looking the other way. You have to find every good possible information for why your fear is useless. Go within yourself, think about it, then find the solution. Its there, i promise you!

The important thing to remember is to be sincere. You will not qonquer anything if you dont truly belive in it. You have to belive in it from the bottom of your heart. No pretending allowed at all.

Once you learn this, you will become better at it. The more fear you remove, the less limitations do you have. The snowball will then eventually roll faster and faster down the hill while you are removing your limitations one by one. I can promise you this. The more fear you remove, the more of an open mind will you have. You will think thoughts youve never thought about before. Your life will give you a totally new meaning.

You will become strong enough to ''fight'' this ''fight'' in a resonable way. A way that doesnt exhaust you! A more positive way that truly will inflict on others. A way that is suited for you! A real change!

Just think about things like; does it help ME to sit here NOW and be scared of something that MAYBE will happen in the future? Find it out! Use the brain you have!

Removing fears IS the only way to find your true self, to find out who you truly are. Your fears has covered this with darkness. Once you remove these fears you will learn to live your life the way you always wanted to do it. Becasuse you have no reasons any more to live your life in fear of what others might think of you. You will not be limited by the society around you. They will not put you down anymore.

Another biproduct of removing fear is that you will understand true passion, and what it really is. Because you can only find this by living in the now. This is not possible with a mind full of concerns. Very easily explained, you have to remove everything that is constantly making your head wander. You have to start living in THIS very moment! Think about smiling! Do it RIGHT NOW! Think about laughing, having fun, and i BET that you had a feeling of joy inside you! Its THAT easy, its a CHOICE! To stay in such a state of joy is impossible with a fearwandering mind.

Change yourself!!! Help this world by doing so! You will be like lances and swords, this i can promise you! And you will change your life to the better!

Stop living in fear!!!

NOW!!!

Much love

hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf
ava8
hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf
LoveWinsAlways
hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf

Last Edited by DontBeAfraidEVER on 02/09/2013 01:08 AM
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/27/2013 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Does it feel like your life is going in the wrong direction???
This movie is one of the best movies ive seen when it comes to describing the problems we have in our society. You have to look between the sentences. Ergo, dont teach your kids to fear, teach them to be strong!

If you dont, they will grow up to become this. In other words a typical normal person in todays society! Afraid of everything and anyone!

The illusion is right infront of you.

And 99% percent of you dont see it for what it is.

This very movement IS the illusion. And most of you who claim that you are awake, is actually sleeping.

We are, and always have been an unstoppable bullet. But that doesnt help if we aim in the wrong direction.

We have been winning for years, but we have failed to pick up our price.

We have ALL the info we need, and we've had it for a LONG time! But still we are here searching for more, and more, and more. When will it ever stop? What do we need all this info for?

To convince other people? Or to satisfy our own hunger of curiosity?

What is it that we are seeking?

Do YOU really know what YOU are seeking?

------------------------------------------------------------

The undisputable fact IS that this has become some sort of ''hobby'' for most of us. We have become very passionate spectators of a very sick time in human history. We sit here and watch it happen like it was entertainment while wishing for better times, day in, day out.

We are waiting for a change, but we forget that we ARE the change. How can it change if we dont? Are we seriously waiting for the day when all the people of the world has watched enough youtube videos on the topic, for it to be safe for us to go out and state our opinions without being ridiculed?

Are we THAT afraid of being looked at as different/weird ?

And we call them sheep???

Release your fear and dont be afraid of what other people think of you. Be a trendsetter! Choose to be HAPPY! Its all inside you =)

You can convince ANYONE, if you truely give your heart to the task. You know this yourself, and i dont have to tell you this, because you already know it! Why do you deny it? Why do you take the easy path? Why are you scared? Why are you still here?

When will you start convincing your friends and family? When will you REALLY do it? Why havent you done this earlier? Have they been fooling you again?

Is this movement an everlasting journey put together by the elites?

Have you noticed how ''sloppy'' theyve started becoming and how info comes from all directions? Are they releasing some of it on purpose to keep us doing what we are doing? To keep us online for more so that we dont go out in the real life and convince the people we care about and love?

Have you ever heard of the policeman named Tom who investigated a serial killer for decades while hoarding clear evidence case after case?

I know i havent =)

Every day of this movement...

We divide ourselves from the people we call sheep more and more, and then we go out and call ourselves the enlightend ones. We find it harder and harder to live in the real world, because the more we know, the faker society and its sheeple gets.

It has to STOP!

This is NOT the time to become scholars.
This is NOT the time to understand the universe.
This is NOT the time to understand the reason of life.
This is NOT the time to find out the truth about holocaust.
This is NOT the time to reveal Kennedys killer.

This is the time to act and take responsibillity.

Be yourself, trust yourself and dont be afraid. Stand up for what you belive in everytime its possible. Never go hide! Speak up when you hear propaganda being spread, dont shut up. Act your beliefs, dont be a sheep!

Be the solution and not the problem!

Walk the walk when you talk the talk!
 Quoting: DontBeAfraidEVER

Last Edited by DontBeAfraidEVER on 02/09/2013 01:17 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1161702
Canada
01/27/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel like out of all the people I know in real life. Someone has key information their withholding from me that could change my entire future for better or for worse.

I'm not afraid of it. I just want to know why? Do they assume I can't handle it? Is it power? Why do people do that?
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/27/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel like out of all the people I know in real life. Someone has key information their withholding from me that could change my entire future for better or for worse.

I'm not afraid of it. I just want to know why? Do they assume I can't handle it? Is it power? Why do people do that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161702

Nobody else has the key information you are missing. Only you and nobody else has that.

The only real truth you will ever find is within yourself.

When you get info from others, your only job is to take out the parts of it that you can relate to as true based upon what YOU know from before.

You have to learn to follow your own feelings, always =)

And to do that you have to remove your fear!

Last Edited by DontBeAfraidEVER on 01/27/2013 09:53 PM
Zuzu's Petals

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/27/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just feel like I'm a hamster on a wheel, and I can't get off.

Five days a week, my days are predictable down to the minute. Bleh.

"before this world becomes an total unlivable place full of idiots"

Last Edited by Zuzu's Petals on 01/27/2013 09:55 PM
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/27/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just feel like I'm a hamster on a wheel, and I can't get off.

Five days a week, my days are predictable down to the minute. Bleh.
 Quoting: Zuzu's Petals

Thats because you are not following your true feelings! They have been deluded by fear, so you are going in circles.

You have to really really let go of everything.
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/27/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are 75 % water!

It is proven that THOUGHTS can change water.

So why dont you belive you can CHANGE YOURSELF with true thoughts?

Everytime you think a thought you are sending out a frequency. The frequency is a result of the state you are currently in. The sum of everything you have belived in as true.

A person with a very negative life reality will be in a low vibration frequency while a happy person will have a higher frequency. This is also connected to how you eat and live your life. Todays societys food with all the ''poisonous'' add ons in them arent natural for the body and lower the frequency. Healthy food raises it.

Everything is energy, and everything is also sound! Some you can hear, and some you can not! But everything exist because of a frequency.

Your thoughts do matter!

Last Edited by DontBeAfraidEVER on 01/27/2013 11:12 PM
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/27/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/27/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/27/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is a connection between all the videos i post!

DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/28/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent video!

Last Edited by DontBeAfraidEVER on 01/28/2013 12:01 AM
eyeDR3

User ID: 5754707
United States
01/28/2013 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are one of the wisest glpers ever.

And you fixed my only problem.

No more fear. I'm gonna do me and love life.
:memorybanner:
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/28/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are one of the wisest glpers ever.

And you fixed my only problem.

No more fear. I'm gonna do me and love life.
 Quoting: eyeDR3

Im no smarter than you =) You just havent realised it yet.

Thanks for kinds words though, and glad to hear you could relate to it =)

------
More videos for thread;

I dont want to promote drugs, but this is basically what im talking about.

You can do it spiritually, or this way...its all the same, its about removing fear.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33179506
Canada
01/28/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/28/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
01/28/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Born for the shift.
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/28/2013 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Born for the shift.
 Quoting: Light to Go

Feel free to share some more about that =)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29311787
Canada
01/28/2013 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread! Love all the inspirational and thoughtful videos and am looking forward to watching! Thanks for sharing!

Ever heard of Williams Syndrome? A very eye-opening example of how reducing fear leads to more prosocial behaviours and less racial stereotyping.

"Most strikingly, individuals with WS exhibit highly gregarious social behaviour: they approach strangers readily and indiscriminately, behaving as if everybody were their friend. And, according to a study published today in the journal Current Biology, they are the only known group of individuals who do not form racial stereotypes.

Most of us stereotype others implicitly and automatically – we assume that the characteristics of an individual can be generalized to the group to which they belong, whether it be race, religion, social class or some other group. One factor thought to be important in the formation of stereotypes is fear – we give preferential treatment to those perceived to be like us, while being wary of those perceived to be different. Children with WS are socially fearless. "

From [link to scienceblogs.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8393721
United States
01/28/2013 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
it did until i went on the round about..now everything seems ok
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33192701
Germany
01/28/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
thank you very much!!
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
01/28/2013 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are 75 % water!

It is proven that THOUGHTS can change water.

I have a Vitalizer Plus I'm interested in selling.. low mileage... 2 unused cubes rockon

Also.. faith is the opposite of fear angel3

You're a hoot applause
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
eyeDR3

User ID: 5754707
United States
01/28/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have a feeling of going in the wrong direction? Or maybe a feeling that you are missing an important piece of the puzzle?

Are you trying and trying, but it just doesnt seem to happen the way you want it? Or are you maybe living in what feels like an emotional rollercoaster?

Do you get confused about your belifes at times, or about the direction your walking in? Or are you maybe scared of the future?

Did this journey of yours start out of pure curiousity, which resulted in changing the world around you into utterly crazy? Has it after that been times where it has been hard for you to swallow truth in fear of becoming ''crazy'', a social outburst or a loner?

Have you felt like the more you learn, the harder it gets to live in this worlds current reality?. Like the more you know, the more the people around you start getting distant from you? Have they become almost irritating at times, and you feel like its slowly drawing you ''crazy''?

You want out, you want a new world now, right away, before this world becomes an total unlivable place full of idiots? You have been waiting and waiting, but nothing ever happens? You feel like you are going in circles? You have been wondering if it will ever happen at all? If you should just give in, and accept the reality you live in and move on?

If you can relate to this, then i will start by saying that i UNDERSTAND you :) And then i will tell you that you have NOTHING to worry about!

Because there is a way out! You already know this! But something is stopping you! Theres something there in the back of your mind that is keeping you in chains. You feel it, everyday, but you cant stop it! It has been there for the most of your adult life.

Its the one and only same thing that is between us and a new and better world. Its the biggest enemy of mankind. It has always been, but i will not tell you that it always will be.

But i will tell you what it is.

It is fear! And basically, all the problems you have in your life is in some way connected to fear. Whatever it is that is keeping you down, its based upon fear one way or another.

This in itself is not a big discovery. But have you for example ever thought about your fear and how stupid it really is?

Im sure that we can all agree that fear is bad thing. A thing everyone wants as little as possible of in their life. And im also sure that we can agree that fear is an abillity that can possibly change/run a persons life either totally, or gradly, and in almost all possible aspects of life. The variations of fear are enourmous, and its everywhere. It can be a small fear, and it can be a big fear. It can be few fears, and it can be many. We are all different, and we all fear different things, and we all react to them differently.

We can all agree that fear is right now a big part of this world.

But if we then go a step further and ask ourselves;

Has our fears ever helped us? Has it ever made us achive something good? Has it ever had any positive effects at all on our lives? Is it simply just a burden? Would it ever help me at all to sit here NOW and be afraid of something that MAYBE will happen at a later point? If not why do we do it?

How can you qonquer a fear and why is it important?

Most people dont know how to qonquer a fear. And most people dont ever realise how much limitations fear puts upon a human being. Thats why they never learned how to qonquer a fear. Because they havent looked upon it as a problem. They have seen it as one of the aspects of life, and not something they can solve.

They simply dont realise that they have been taught fear theyre entire life, for the reason of it becoming a natural part of life!

From you where very little you have learned that the world is though place, and that its hard. That only hard work will make you successful! That you have to do something with your life, quickly! Become something, now, straight away! Never stop up and think, go forward, always.

They learn you about all the bad things that can happen if you dont do this or that.

The ''fear'' of dying.
The ''fear'' of not getting a ''real'' job and education.
The ''fear'' of not getting married.
The ''fear'' of not having kids.
The ''fear'' of not getting acceptance from other.
The ''fear'' of not having enough money.
The ''fear'' of not being ''sucessfull''.
The ''fear'' of other peoples thoughts and opinions.

You are taught about the safe path through life. The very safest possible. And then you are taught about all the dangers stepping away from the ''normal'' path. They want you to feel guilty every time you are stepping outside this normal path. They want you to feel that you are wasting your time the moment you do it.

When it becomes a natural part of life you start to collect the fears as they come, and keep them stored somewhere in the back of your mind.

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

There is a way to remove fears, and its simple. The way to remove a fear is to acknowledge it and understand it. In a way you have to understand how silly it is. How it doesnt give you anything but limitations. You have to truely understand it, you have to see the pointlessness of it.

The important thing to remember is to be sincere. You will not qonquer anything if you dont truely belive in it. You have to find all the motives you can for why your fear is stupid, and then belive in it from the bottom of your heart. No pretending allowed at all.

Once you learn this, you will become better at it. The more fear you remove, the less limitations do you have. Just remember that ALL hate is fear, also racism. The snowball will eventually roll faster and faster down the hill while you are removing your limitations one by one. I can promise you this. The more fear you remove, the more of an open mind will you have. You will think thoughts youve never thought about before. Your life will give you a totally new meaning.

I will explain this as well, its because when you have ''unchained'' your mind of the limitations fear had on you, it will be much easier for you to follow your own path in life. You will follow your gut feeling, what you ALWAYS knew was right. You have no fears of not to do so anymore. You will start living YOUR life as you always wanted to live it. And stop living it like everyone else wanted you to live it.

The beauty of this is true passion. You are doing something that you REALLY love. Something that really interestes you and something you really care about. In another word, pure happiness.

When you do something out of pure happiness you are living in the moment. Its the only place you can, and ever will experience pure happiness. You will never get a stronger experience of happiness than in exact THIS moment. Just think about it. Think about smiling. Think about having a good time. I bet you are smiling already. Its very easy to program the mind to be happy. But it cant happen in the past or the future. Therefore as soon as you change thoughts the endorphines released to your brain stops flowing as fast.

In short, its important to have a fearless and clean mind if you want to experience the true happiness about life. Because only then can you manage to stay in this state, because your mind doesnt wander like crazy in this state of mind. You can only control your own mind 100% when its fearless. You can enter any part of the brain you want in this state.

Help the world by freeing yourself! You will be like lances and swords! You will experience true happiness and you will change the world around you.

Stop living in fear!!!

NOW!!!

Much love

hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf
ava8
hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf

Quoting: DontBeAfraidEVER

Phin this sit!

peace
:memorybanner:
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/28/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome thread! Love all the inspirational and thoughtful videos and am looking forward to watching! Thanks for sharing!

Ever heard of Williams Syndrome? A very eye-opening example of how reducing fear leads to more prosocial behaviours and less racial stereotyping.

"Most strikingly, individuals with WS exhibit highly gregarious social behaviour: they approach strangers readily and indiscriminately, behaving as if everybody were their friend. And, according to a study published today in the journal Current Biology, they are the only known group of individuals who do not form racial stereotypes.

Most of us stereotype others implicitly and automatically – we assume that the characteristics of an individual can be generalized to the group to which they belong, whether it be race, religion, social class or some other group. One factor thought to be important in the formation of stereotypes is fear – we give preferential treatment to those perceived to be like us, while being wary of those perceived to be different. Children with WS are socially fearless. "

From [link to scienceblogs.com]
 Quoting: Parabola

Never heard of it, but i did a quick search now and i find it very interesting :) Actually this is excellent ^^ Are you interested in genetic diseases/disorders or was that just accidental?

Also maybe you have heard of the amygdala? I see its even connected to the williams syndrome =) Like always!

But here its because of increased volumes of amygdala,,,hmm ^^

Haha look at these people :P So happy!

Anyways thanks for sharing =) This is like i said very interesting!
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/28/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/28/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by DontBeAfraidEVER on 01/28/2013 10:10 PM
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/28/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/28/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

Norway
01/29/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30927848
United States
01/29/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
no, i dont feel like any of those things at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30927848
United States
01/29/2013 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
im extremely happy, i have my dream job, i live on a self sustaining small home in the woods. i am engaged to the love of my life. i have everything i need. i am healthy, love life to the max.
one with the sun
User ID: 32984204
Australia
01/29/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
You need fear you cant live without it.

The human race would not be here without fear.

Every emotion is needed even hate and anger without it you will die .

GLP