Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,600 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 76,167
Pageviews Today: 155,787Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,259
01:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Does it feel like your life is going in the wrong direction???

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32153937
United States
01/29/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Does it feel like your life is going in the wrong direction???
Good read, to conquer first step of reality. Too bad step 2 is ignored far too often, doing!!!
sonarx

User ID: 18111730
United States
01/29/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really needed to see that someone else has been down the same boat as myself. I've come to the point in my life where fear has taken over me, I know that I have to stay positive and maintain a positive outlook on life with spirituality. But I'm a young adult, I'm only just starting my life, but my gut is telling me I'm wasting my time here. That doesn't mean I should just give up, I should keep striving to live positive. However, I gave up going to school this semester. Most of the information I've acquired at school, I can do so at home, its that easy.. But that of course won't land you a job here, you have to learn by their rules. I feel like the education in my generation today has been manipulated, and I can't stand to be misguided from my true purpose in life. I don't know what my purpose in life is, I may be confused, and still have fear because of society, but I know God gave me a purpose in this Universe. I know enough to know each and every one of us are the Universe.

Last Edited by Awak3 on 01/29/2013 01:46 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
postscript,

Curiosity will absolutely fuck you up without basic understanding of what you are to engage.
wishitwantitdoit

User ID: 18415601
United States
01/29/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just feel like I'm a hamster on a wheel, and I can't get off.

Five days a week, my days are predictable down to the minute. Bleh.

"before this world becomes an total unlivable place full of idiots"

Quoting: Zuzu's Petals

First, you have to strip away your judgments of the situation you're in. You do that by questioning them and seeing how these judgments are only a reflection of you (in other words, you are that which you judge). It is true 100% of the time, but it takes a heckuva lot of courage to face it.

The thing is, once you start facing it, it becomes funny. Life becomes a game, through which you find yourself (and you'll find yourself in everything all the time, when you practice for a while).

It is my experience that one cannot effectively change their situation without changing the way they look at the situation. You've gotta love what you've got before you can love what you get, or else you'll stay in the same loop forever (even if the scenery changes).

The catch is, you can't love what you've got hoping for something different. You just have to love. Accept. Abide in grace and be okay whether it changes or not.

Start by observing your thoughts without attachment. Let go and notice how they flow and ebb, and sometimes they seem more real than other times, sometimes they're not so bad at all. And maybe a person has to experience this for themselves, but let me tell you, almost none of the thoughts that you have are true.

Only when you're asleep can you awake. And, lovely, there's nothing closer to being asleep than feeling like a hamster on a wheel with no variety in your life. You're soooo close. ;)
Holy Holy Holy

User ID: 11786928
United States
01/29/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have a feeling of going in the wrong direction? Or maybe a feeling that you are missing an important piece of the puzzle?

Are you trying and trying, but it just doesnt seem to happen the way you want it? Or are you maybe living in what feels like an emotional rollercoaster?

Do you get confused about your belifes at times, or about the direction your walking in? Or are you maybe scared of the future?

Did this journey of yours start out of pure curiousity, which resulted in changing the world around you into utterly crazy? Has it after that been times where it has been hard for you to swallow truth in fear of becoming ''crazy'', a social outburst or a loner?

Have you felt like the more you learn, the harder it gets to live in this worlds current reality?. Like the more you know, the more the people around you start getting distant from you? Have they become almost irritating at times, and you feel like its slowly drawing you ''crazy''?

You want out, you want a new world now, right away, before this world becomes an total unlivable place full of idiots? You have been waiting and waiting, but nothing ever happens? You feel like you are going in circles? You have been wondering if it will ever happen at all? If you should just give in, and accept the reality you live in and move on?

If you can relate to this, then i will start by saying that i UNDERSTAND you :) And then i will tell you that you have NOTHING to worry about!

Because there is a way out! You already know this! But something is stopping you! Theres something there in the back of your mind that is keeping you in chains. You feel it, everyday, but you cant stop it! It has been there for the most of your adult life.

Its the one and only same thing that is between us and a new and better world. Its the biggest enemy of mankind. It has always been, but i will not tell you that it always will be.

But i will tell you what it is.

It is fear! And basically, all the problems you have in your life is in some way connected to fear. Whatever it is that is keeping you down, its based upon fear one way or another.

Im sure that we can all agree that fear is bad thing. A thing everyone wants as little as possible of in their life. And im also sure that we can agree that fear is an abillity that can possibly change/run a persons life either totally, or gradly, and in almost all possible aspects of life. The variations of fear are enourmous, and its everywhere. It can be a small fear, and it can be a big fear. It can be few fears, and it can be many. We are all different, and we all fear different things, and we all react to them differently.

We can all agree that fear is right now a big part of this world.

This in itself is not a big discovery. But have you for example ever thought about your fear and how stupid it really is?

Because...

Has our fears ever helped us? Has it ever made us achive something good? Has it ever had any positive effects at all on our lives? Is it simply just a burden? Would it ever help at all to sit here NOW and be afraid of something that MAYBE will happen at a later point? If not why do we do it?

How can you qonquer a fear and why is it important?

Most people dont know how to qonquer a fear. And most people dont ever realise how much limitations fear puts upon a human being. Thats why they never learned how to qonquer a fear. Because they havent looked upon it as a problem. They have seen it as one of the aspects of life, and not something they can solve.

They simply dont realise that they have been taught fear theyre entire life, for the reason of it becoming a natural part of life!

From you where very little you have learned that the world is though place, and that its hard. That only hard work will make you successful! That you have to do something with your life, quickly! Become something, now, straight away! Never stop up and think, go forward, always.

They learn you about all the bad things that can happen if you dont do this or that.

The ''fear'' of dying.
The ''fear'' of not getting a ''real'' job and education.
The ''fear'' of not getting married.
The ''fear'' of not having kids.
The ''fear'' of not getting acceptance from other.
The ''fear'' of not having enough money.
The ''fear'' of not being ''sucessfull''.
The ''fear'' of other peoples thoughts and opinions.

Basically you are taught about the safe path through life. The very safest possible. Meanwhile you are taught about all the dangers stepping away from the ''normal'' path. They want you to feel guilty every time you are stepping outside this normal path. They want you to feel that you are wasting your time the moment you do it.

When fear becomes a natural part of life you start to collect the fears as they come, and keep them stored somewhere in the back of your mind.

And this is what has to stop if you want to change your life!

There is a way to remove fears, and its simple. The way to remove a fear is to acknowledge it and understand it. In a way you have to understand how silly it is. How it doesnt give you anything but limitations. You have to truely understand it, you have to see the pointlessness of it.

The important thing to remember is to be sincere. You will not qonquer anything if you dont truely belive in it. You have to find all the motives you can for why your fear is stupid, and then belive in it from the bottom of your heart. No pretending allowed at all.

Once you learn this, you will become better at it. The more fear you remove, the less limitations do you have. Just remember that ALL hate is fear, also racism. The snowball will eventually roll faster and faster down the hill while you are removing your limitations one by one. I can promise you this. The more fear you remove, the more of an open mind will you have. You will think thoughts youve never thought about before. Your life will give you a totally new meaning.

I will explain this as well, its because when you have ''unchained'' your mind of the limitations fear had on you, it will be much easier for you to follow your own path in life. You will follow your gut feeling, what you ALWAYS knew was right. You have no fears of not to do so anymore. You will start living YOUR life as you always wanted to live it. And stop living it like everyone else wanted you to live it.

The beauty of this is true passion. You are doing something that you REALLY love. Something that really interestes you and something you really care about. In another word, pure happiness.

When you do something out of pure happiness you are living in the moment. Its the only place you can, and ever will experience pure happiness. You will never get a stronger experience of happiness than in exact THIS moment. Just think about it. Think about smiling. Think about having a good time. I bet you are smiling already. Its very easy to program the mind to be happy. But it cant happen in the past or the future. Therefore as soon as you change thoughts the endorphines released to your brain stops flowing as fast.

In short, its important to have a fearless and clean mind if you want to experience the true happiness about life. Because only then can you manage to stay in this state, because your mind doesnt wander like crazy in this state of mind. You can only control your own mind 100% when its fearless. You can enter any part of the brain you want in this state.

Help the world by freeing yourself! You will be like lances and swords! You will experience true happiness and you will change the world around you.

Stop living in fear!!!

NOW!!!

Much love

hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf
ava8
hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf

WATCH ALL THE MOVIES =)
 Quoting: DontBeAfraidEVER

CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT YOUR SON OF A BITCH. YOU ARE THE CAT ALSO. SINCE "ALL IS ONE".
Walk with me
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really needed to see that someone else has been down the same boat as myself. I've come to the point in my life where fear has taken over me, I know that I have to stay positive and maintain a positive outlook on life with spirituality. But I'm a young adult, I'm only just starting my life, but my gut is telling me I'm wasting my time here. That doesn't mean I should just give up, I should keep striving to live positive. However, I gave up going to school this semester. Most of the information I've acquired at school, I can do so at home, its that easy.. But that of course won't land you a job here, you have to learn by their rules. I feel like the education in my generation today has been manipulated, and I can't stand to be misguided from my true purpose in life. I don't know what my purpose in life is, I may be confused, and still have fear because of society, but I know God gave me a purpose in this Universe. I know enough to know each and every one of us are the Universe.
 Quoting: sonarx

You need to get mad kid
wishitwantitdoit

User ID: 18415601
United States
01/29/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: sonarx

Haha! "I know God gave me a purpose in this Universe. I know enough to know each and every one of us are the Universe."

You, love, are so, so, so, so close. But there's one statement in this that you haven't questioned far enough.

Why do you think God gave you any purpose other than to represent it "as the Universe?" What do you think "The Universe" actually DOES that is purposeful?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15751650
Canada
01/29/2013 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's not that easy
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's not that easy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15751650

Simplicity, a dead notion.
stillhere

User ID: 29204297
United States
01/29/2013 02:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
thumbs
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
sonarx

United States
01/29/2013 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haha! "I know God gave me a purpose in this Universe. I know enough to know each and every one of us are the Universe."

You, love, are so, so, so, so close. But there's one statement in this that you haven't questioned far enough.

Why do you think God gave you any purpose other than to represent it "as the Universe?" What do you think "The Universe" actually DOES that is purposeful?
 Quoting: wishitwantitdoit

Wow, that just made my brain fart. That's an insightful question I'll have to figure out how to answer for myself. I learn new things everyday, I'm so hungry for knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32807445
Norway
01/29/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
go norwaybanana2
sonarx

United States
01/29/2013 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's not that easy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15751650

If one wants to learn, he shall learn. There's this tool called the internet, it is quite amazing when used in the right ways. We no longer live in the 2d world where knowledge was only available through books and of higher power. You do your research, let your spirit guide you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
01/29/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice thread OP 5* hf

The YT trailer you posted got me thinking too...thank you hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33252598
Netherlands
01/29/2013 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gay.

OP and everyone in here agreeing sound like a bunch of whiney little bitches.
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 32300303
United States
01/29/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wonderful stuff here, thanks!

Ray of sunshine!
Jesus Wept
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 24275310
United States
01/29/2013 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
my life is fine... it's the rest of the world that i'm worried about.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Ministar

User ID: 16227053
Netherlands
01/29/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can change yourself.. not only by positive thoughts and living without fear.. you need to balance, go within, your heart.. there is the seed of this universe of light.. feed it with love, your love and plant it. In this universe we experience duality in its deepest form, you need to find balance.. not only look for only positive or only negative, but balance this both. Balance is the key to life.
duncog2012

User ID: 24294934
United States
01/29/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read a long time ago that humans have 2 basic emotions LOVE and FEAR from which all others spring. It sounded good to me at the time and it still sounds right.

OP I do agree with a lot of what you say, but ever since my awareness of what is truly going on in the world with the 911 incident which awakened me to certain unpleasantness, I have to admit I have been having a hard time not so much with fear, but more with sadness and purpose.

Actually, the fear lessened as I use to have a vague fear of the unknown. Now I know what it is I need to keep my eyes on and this has lessened my fear. In other words there are things here we should have a healthy fear of, but most of our fears over frivolous things are a waste of time.

I think there is such a thing as healthy fear. It is what has keep the human race alive and evolving on this planet for thousands of years w/o it I believe extinction would not be too far in the future. I believe this is the point we are at now.

Worrying or fearing what others think of you when you are doing your best is a big waste of time. So is the entire status situation. I think we truly have issues here on planet earth that we need to fear AND ADDRESS, the only problem is we are fearing the senseless ones.

In an ideal situation this healthy fear would nudge us to make positive changes in our behaviors and the world, however, that does not seem to be what is happening.

Last Edited by duncog2012 on 01/29/2013 05:58 AM
duncog2012
Limpan

User ID: 1474973
Sweden
01/29/2013 05:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19681600
Australia
01/29/2013 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the reminder. It was well taken. I have fear about my new job, whether I will move back to Sydney or melbourne to find a new job, I fear the global coastal event, I fear that people still are not awake entirely...
For isnstance my parents know 9 11 was an inside job, but don't see that sandy hook was...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19681600
Australia
01/29/2013 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Instance
PL-Atom
User ID: 33204208
Poland
01/29/2013 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ha det bra ;Howdy

boss

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

[link to goldenmean.info]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33258144
Germany
01/29/2013 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have a feeling of going in the wrong direction? Or maybe a feeling that you are missing an important piece of the puzzle?
 Quoting: DontBeAfraidEVER

No :)
No really, im fine with all that, but i seriously think, nearly EVERYONE ELSE is heading wrong ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33251307
Australia
01/29/2013 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck, I went through this stage 20 years ago.
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

User ID: 30524368
Norway
01/29/2013 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck, I went through this stage 20 years ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33251307

Its not about YOU =)

This is about the people who are experiencing fear.

It has always been about US, not me, me, me =)
Scuba7
User ID: 33255547
Australia
01/29/2013 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I feel like out of all the people I know in real life. Someone has key information their withholding from me that could change my entire future for better or for worse.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161702

You already know the information, otherwise you would not have that feeling.

You just need to exit the game, and join the real you, right here, right now.

In other words; live now, and forget all the stories you were told about how to live.

Life is for living.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31735474
United States
01/29/2013 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know I am going to chime in and say that this is dandy, but some of us are in situations beyond our control. It is said that you cannot control anything except your reaction to something.

But I'd like to see someone have a positive cheerful reaction to going, say, to court where an ex is charging you with contempt on trumped up charges. Or you can't sell a home and start your simplified life because the economy is tanking. Or your employer has it hanging over you that despite your fine job performance your job might not be there in a few months due to seniority issues.

There are some real practicalities in life that just suck. Many of us are awake enough to want to simplify and streamline but are bogged down by the remaining fallout from failed relationships, economic armageddon, family obligations (caring for sick/older relatives).

It's not all about choice. Sometimes you have no choice. And don't tell me "well change how you feel or think about it." Because caring for a sick, elderly person sucks for everyone involved. You feel bad, they feel bad. You can say "oh, turn that frown upside down. You are helping someone. Blah blah blah." But it hurts seeing someone you love in demise day after day.

A few of us have the RIGHT to be upset about how the path of life is going. Honor us as we fight to change our situation by not telling us to buck up, but rather by saying "I feel for you, brother. I hope it gets better soon."
Scuba7
User ID: 33255547
Australia
01/29/2013 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
A few of us have the RIGHT to be upset about how the path of life is going.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31735474

Yes, but you need to change or you will continue to walk the same path, over and over, and over.
DontBeAfraidEVER  (OP)

User ID: 30524368
Norway
01/29/2013 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can change yourself.. not only by positive thoughts and living without fear.. you need to balance, go within, your heart.. there is the seed of this universe of light.. feed it with love, your love and plant it. In this universe we experience duality in its deepest form, you need to find balance.. not only look for only positive or only negative, but balance this both. Balance is the key to life.
 Quoting: Ministar

Everyone will understand that, but to get there they have to remove fear =) I hope you havent forgotten this.

It was the day that you gave in to all your beliefs and fears from the old world that you got a new clarity to FURTHER understand what you write now =)

Dont you feel like the feeling of fear isnt the same now as it was before? You have qonquered the meaning of fear, and understood how it works, how it affects you, therefore you know how to act on it.

Also to understand the people who are struggeling, you have to think like them, not like yourself. What you now know isnt of such importance, its how you got there they need to know^^.

A spark is needed, not the fire!

GLP