"And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment:"
4Q529

User ID: 23366142
United States
01/29/2013 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reincarnation in the Bible
GOD SAYS "7. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, to the third and to the fourth generation."

NOW WHY WOULD GOD "visit the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children "

IF NOT FOR THE "TRANSMIGRATION OF SOULS"

GOD DOES NOT HOLD A GRUDGE ?

IT IS A BIBLICAL DOCTRINE MOSES LEARNED FROM GOD AT SINIA
PART OF THE ORAL TORAH

Many of the teaching that follow were give by Elijah the Prophet to the Holy Ar”i

Parsha Mishpotim begins “and these are the judgments that you shall set before them”.

R. Shimon informs us that the “judgments” referred to in the above verse referred to the punishments involved in one’s incarnation in this world. Everything is in measure and equality, to pay back to everyone in accordance with their sins. In general its better not to have to come down here, its better “upstairs”.

READ MORE ABOUT IT

[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33255325

This is NOT 'reincarnation'.

There is NO 'transmigration' of metaphysical 'souls' in the context of the monotheistic Revelations.

"Re"-incarnation depends upon the assumed existence of a metaphysical 'soul', for which there is NO basis in the Revelations of the Torah, the Prophets, the Gospels or the Quran.

When you start assuming the existence of a metaphysical 'soul', you are establishing the foundation of the doctrine of a "Jewish" 'soul' and a "Gentile" 'soul', all of which leads to further conflict and violence.

The term is "resurrection".

One problem I have encountered is believing in the doctrine of 'reincarnation'; and, then, believing also in the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

The Doctrine of "resurrection", properly understood, contradicts both of those doctrines.

One possible reason why the Jewish mystics avoid understanding that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'rebirth' is that, pursuing that line of thought too determinedly, leads to the conclusion that this is why Jesus was murdered; leaving the Jewish priesthood with egg on its face.

Michael
4Q529

United States
01/29/2013 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
American King James Version
Hebrews 9:27

"And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment:"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30600228

Makes no difference what Satan says in contradiction of the Torah, in contradiction of the the Revelation of the "resurrection" and in contradiction of the Teaching of Jesus.

In addition, there are any number of books, clinical studies and anecdotal evidence supporting the reality of previous lives.

To hold to the doctrine of Christianity of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave contradicts both the Torah and the Teaching of Jesus as well as flies in the face of reality.

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33255325
Israel
01/29/2013 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
GOD SAYS "7. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, to the third and to the fourth generation."

NOW WHY WOULD GOD "visit the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children "

GOD DOES NOT HOLD A GRUDGE ?

IT IS A BIBLICAL DOCTRINE MOSES LEARNED FROM GOD AT SINIA
PART OF THE ORAL TORAH

Many of the teaching that follow were give by Elijah the Prophet to the Holy Ar”i

Parsha Mishpotim begins “and these are the judgments that you shall set before them”.

R. Shimon informs us that the “judgments” referred to in the above verse referred to the punishments involved in one’s incarnation in this world. Everything is in measure and equality, to pay back to everyone in accordance with their sins. In general its better not to have to come down here, its better “upstairs”.

READ MORE ABOUT IT

[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]

THE VERSE I BROUGHT SCREAMS REINCARNATION

WTF ?

The book says it , and its true

Resurrection is another level of existence after this world of incarnation in these physical bodies

The poster above said something about egg in the face

not sure what your talking about

THE CONCEPT OF RESURRECTION AS RENEWAL YOU GOT FROM THE BIBLICAL TRADITION THAT EVEN PRECEDED THE INCARNATION OF JESUS
4Q529

United States
01/29/2013 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE VERSE I BROUGHT SCREAMS REINCARNATION

No it does NOT.

It screams previous lives.

That is not 'reincarnation'.

That is "resurrection"; Jesus explaining in figurative terms the revelation of the memories of previous lives in his reply to the Sadducees in Chapter 20:34-36 of the Gospel of Luke.

Michael
4Q529

United States
01/29/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Resurrection is another level of existence after this world of incarnation in these physical bodies

Now you're talking pagan metaphysics.

Michael
completejigsaw

User ID: 32748367
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the ultimate reincarnation. It is the perfection reincarnation. Every reincarnation has resulted in less freewill, and now there is none. Why? Because he loves you and wants you to graduate through to the next heaven dimension. You are like a company where he is the 70% shareholder. He has not been too happy with your performance and because the transition time is close, he has taken control. Look at all the messages on the radio, TV, books, internet, songs, poems. They are there for these times for the awakening. There are no bad people, and you will find that out. It is like a play and sometimes even the baddies get oscars!
Find yourself and you will find the universe and him and then you can go back and help others. Many will 'seemingly' die but they are only experience fragments of your soul and their spirits, your spirits, are only returning to you for this time. Physical death for those is a relief so do not feel sad. be happy because you will be meeting up again with parts of you that you had forgotten.
We all started as Alien Gods and by going through the experience/evolution curve we have become super GODs with only the CREATOR above us. Just because others are in higher dimensions does it mean they have better souls than you. You are only a physical construct for water and please marvel at the intelligence of that, that can change with every sound frequency and read and feel the word love in any language.
In this 3d (un)reality show we have been locked in by the law of physics of action and reaction are equal and opposite but you know that when you give love you get a lot more in return, the Fibonacci spiral. Looks for the clues in adversity in order to find yourself. Everything is a reflection of you, your thoughts are your future reality. Fly away with others into the heavenly 4th dimension by just reacting to adversity with love and then enjoy finding the answers to the clues that you have been given. It is great fun.
The game has already been fought, it has been won. Relax and watch how it unfolds, it is a pure masterpiece, and the perceived baddies deserve the oscars. And they should be given with absolute love.
'Don't worry, be happy'
Listen to the words!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31853839
Canada
01/29/2013 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is right. The lies of "official" Christendom run deep and thick. Nothing has been taken out of context. Jesus' words, and those of the prophets before him, ring out as clear as a bell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17799088
United States
01/29/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn....you people must smoke a LOT of weed to know this stuff
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Powers That Lie (the human rulers of this planet) know full well that reincarnation is a fact. Why do you think they are unafraid to die? What they do not know, however, or what they refuse to acknowledge (or perhaps what they believe they have somehow outwitted) is that God sets the agenda, the limit, and the ultimate outcome. They have been deceived by demons into believing they will re-incarnate forever into bodies of their choosing. In this, they have been lied to for thousands of years. Hell is not empty.
completejigsaw

United Kingdom
01/29/2013 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Getting the souls back together, give a hug. Look at the Oscar Wilde quote at the end.
El vídeo esta filmado en Roma. Donde sale el cartel de Campari, es el inicio de la Piazza Spagna y la otra es Via Condotti.
Inmediatamente después de la recepción de este mensaje, enviar a todas las personas que quieras. Tú acabas de ser abrazado/a. Y eso que apenas ha comenzado la rueda.
Todos necesitamos un abrazo

Cliquear aquí abajo
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn....you people must smoke a LOT of weed to know this stuff
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17799088

Knowledge of spiritual matters is the only knowledge of any real value. You don't need weed to learn it; you need God's spirit to guide you.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Getting the souls back together, give a hug. Look at the Oscar Wilde quote at the end.
El vídeo esta filmado en Roma. Donde sale el cartel de Campari, es el inicio de la Piazza Spagna y la otra es Via Condotti.
Inmediatamente después de la recepción de este mensaje, enviar a todas las personas que quieras. Tú acabas de ser abrazado/a. Y eso que apenas ha comenzado la rueda.
Todos necesitamos un abrazo

Cliquear aquí abajo
[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: completejigsaw

Wilde was demon-driven and demon-inspired. Demons will tell their human subjects only partial truths, so most of Wilde's 'wisdom' and 'intellect' was fantasy.
4Q529

United States
01/29/2013 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is right. The lies of "official" Christendom run deep and thick. Nothing has been taken out of context. Jesus' words, and those of the prophets before him, ring out as clear as a bell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31853839

But the problem, of course, is that Isaiah and Mohammed also taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'; Mohammed being Elijah and John the Baptist 'raised from the dead'.

And it is the universal denial, contradiction and disregard of this Truth that is pushing the Middle East into the horrors of the "time of trouble" Prophesied by Daniel.

Michael
completejigsaw

United Kingdom
01/29/2013 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is the word devil backwards?

Lived.
That was the hell.
'Hell on earth'.
Remember ALL words, songs, books, films, videos come from 'HIM'. Look for the clues and you will 'get the message'. ALL the expressions were made by 'HIM'. 'HE' is greater than all, 'HE' made ALL. 'HE' has organised and is organising ALL.
The yin/yang was the action/reaction equal and opposite that kept us in the lowely 3d prison. Add love to your reaction and not rancour then you 'fly' into the next dimension. And they also are words from 'HIM'. Looks for the clues in the adversity to find the solutions for understanding you. It is a fun game. Find you and you find the universe and him. He is you. Then go back and help the others but also sit back and observe the pure brilliance of the (un)reality play that he wrote and directed for us.
I LOVE HIM and I KNOW THAT HE LOVES ME.
How did he tell me?
This morning a 4x4 came round the corner. Its number plate was
I L U 2
How? How? How? Did HE organise that?
Soon you will be in awe of your awe for his genius.
LOVE U
XX
4Q529

United States
01/29/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Quran states very explicitly that the only eternally Existent is the Creator.

That means that there is no such thing as an eternally existent metaphysical 'soul'.

In fact, the doctrine of an eternally existent metaphysical 'soul' is another formulation of the lie told by Satan that "No! You will not die." (Genesis 3:4)

In other words, people die.

Then they are 'raised from the dead'.

But there is no eternally existent metaphysical 'soul' which establishes the connection between one life and another; all of that occurs within the context of the Power and Righteousness of the Creator.

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 763981
United States
01/29/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Job said "Naked i came out of my mother's womb and naked shall i return."

Job indicates here he feels he will eventually return to a WOMB

In other words, Job expects to reincarnate, he expects to live again
BluStar

User ID: 25662822
Canada
01/29/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
From book: "I have lived before" by Sture Lonnerstrand

" Quotations from the Bible

Several Bible quotations indicate the the belief in reincarnation, at the time when Jesus appeared on earth, was generally accepted among the Jews. Here are several quotations:
 Quoting: Amilius

Indeed, the true "Jesus" taught about Karma and Reincarnation.

BTW, I have permission to post in full the following article, not yet published online or elsewhere.

The Truth why “All Religions Fear Me”

“All Religions Fear Me” for I know the actual spiritual truth from which all religions were compiled. Today’s religions worship a false God, a demonic version of God. Religions are greed oriented, hate based, repressive social groups and global corporations.

Today’s religions misuse the wisdom and techniques that I taught to people during my prior incarnations. My words and techniques were lessened in power by lesser men, who devised today’s religions.

All religions fear me because I know the truth. I follow the same path that I have always followed for 10,000 years and 10 incarnations. I follow the path of a Loving God instead of the fear based god worshipped by today’s religions and this is why 20,000 so called religious leaders when contacted individually, were so scared of my truth, that all 20,000 refused to debate me!

It is time for all people today to understand that all the teachings in all of today’s religions come from misinterpretations of my original words, because my wisdom is the basis of all western religions.

Thus, only I can explain the confused words contained in religious scriptures. It is now time for people to understand that today’s confused religious teachings, including Judaism, Christianity and Islam came from lesser men as described below.

Judaism – The wisdom and teachings from my 6th incarnation and lifetime in ancient Egypt as Thoth Hermes Trismegistus, were deliberately lessened and changed by the angry man from Egyptian royalty whom Judaism calls the “Moses”.

The truth is that the writings and teachings from my 6th incarnation as Thoth Hermes Trismegistus, were deliberately changed by the angry Egyptian whose followers called him the “Moses”, (or heir to the Egyptian throne), and this is the ancient reason why Jews are typically angry people.

Only myself, and the woman called Za Ra, (who was with me in each of my 10 lifetimes on planet earth), have the wisdom and ability to explain to people, (in easy to understand modern words), the vast amount of spiritual wisdom contained in analogies within the Old Testament.

There are common sense answers to the confusing Jewish Old Testament statement that a solar sun can be created in one day, simple reasons that any open minded person, even a scientific atheist, can understand.

There are simple, common sense reasons why and how God created humanity in “God’s image”, simple explanations that even a scientific atheist, can understand.

There are simple common sense answers as to how in the Jewish Old Testament, that Cain, (one of the 3 sons of Adam, the only man and Eve, the only woman on earth), after killing his brother Abel, was able to “go over the hill to marry a woman from another tribe”.

There are scientific facts that support the truth in the Jewish Old Testament that “Adam”, (an atom), was spiritually incomplete until “Eve”, (an extra electron) came into Adam’s (an atom’s) life and transformed Adam, (an atom), into a healthy loving negative ion.

It is proven scientific fact that atoms missing an electron, (called positive ions), cause dis-ease, nausea and headaches in well people. It is also a simple proven scientific fact that atoms with an extra electron, (called negative ions), cause people to feel good and have a sense of well being.

This is the sacred wisdom behind Adam (the atom with equal numbers of protons and electrons) and Eve (the extra electron that creates a negative ion). As stated in the Jewish Old Testament, “Adam and Eve” were from the “Adamic” race, and it should be noted that it was the “Adamic” race that “fell” from “heaven” with “Lucifer and a third of the angels”.

Christianity – The wisdom and techniques I and Za Ra, (Mary Magdalene), taught during our 8th incarnations 2,000 years ago, were deliberately changed by the Roman Emperor Constantine for monetary greed, as explained in my earlier recordings.

My family name eliminated and first name changed so the Roman Empire could use the energetically weak name of Jesus, which is a misspelling and mispronunciation of my true name that contains the power of AH.

The Roman Catholic Empire forsook my true history of creation and humanity. Constantine’s “Christians” adopted the misleading and confused Jewish version of creation, even though as stated in the New Testament, in my 8th incarnation as JBP, or the “Jesus”, I repeated constantly that the Old Testament was written in a confusing way with analogies.

And so it is that as a result of Roman greed, Christians are typically greedy and angry people, as seen by the actions and words of Christians throughout history and especially as seen in today’s world by the hate filled people who call themselves “Evangelical Christians”.

Islam – The wisdom and teachings contained in my 6th incarnation, Thoth Hermes Trismegistus’ documents, from which Judaism’s Old Testament was written, as well as wisdom from my JBP lifetime, 2,000 years ago, were woven together in the documents that Mohammed studied.

These documents from which Islam was devised, came from documents saved from the Library of Alexandria in 392 AD by “Nestorian Christians”, when many of the Library’s documents and books were deliberately destroyed by the evil Roman Empire’s Pope and his mercenary Christians.

Evil Christians killed all of the librarians and visitors in the Library, while also desecrating the tombs located on the Library’s grounds, including the “Tomb of Alexander the Great”. Fortunately, Nestorians made copies of the documents they saved and those copies were still available to all people when the library was rebuilt.

Unfortunately, spiritually immature Muslims in 640 AD destroyed all documents in the Library of Alexander because “Umar’s Uglies” knew information in the Koran came from the Library of Alexandria’s documents, that were written by the one whom Christians call Jesus and the one whom Egyptians call Thoth Hermes Trismegistus.

And so it was that lacking any true spiritual history of creation of their own, Muslims were forced to adopt the misleading and confused Jewish version of creation. As a result, Muslims are extremely confused angry people, who lash out in hatred toward others, as seen by their hatefilled actions of killing innocent men, women and children around the world.

Imagine what the world would be like today if the greedy angry Egyptians and Sumerian Canaanites who wrote the Jewish Old Testament in Iraq, had used Thoth’s original writings instead of those that “The Moses” rewrote, after he had stolen my 6th incarnation’s writings from Egypt.

Time for any remaining open minded people in the world to realize that it was the one called Moses, together with his Egyptian and Sumerian Canaanite followers, who stole the Ark of the Covenant from Egypt.

The Ark, (as explained in history books), was built by the Egyptian Pharaoh Thoth Moses III, (the term moses means “heir” and was used as a title in ancient Egypt). And so it was that Thoth Moses III, was the third heir to the wisdom and teachings of Thoth Hermes Trismegistus, which were housed in the Ark of the Covenant.

As stated in history books, Thoth Moses III built the Ark of the Covenant to contain Egypt's spiritual treasures that had been stolen from Egypt by Abraham and his Sumerian Canaanites, called Hykos by ancient Egyptians.

Thoth Moses III regained Egypt’s spiritual treasures, (from my 6th incarnation as Thoth), when he retaliated for Hykos border raids and captured the biblical city of Megiddo.

Imagine the amount of pain, suffering and hatred that humanity has endured because evil men changed the truth about a loving God and used their demonic fear based western religions to conquer and control other people.

Evil ones have changed my wisdom into childish concepts that have caused people to fear God. As a result, many spiritually immature people think there is only one lifetime, per person. One lifetime in a world, where no one is born equal and yet at the end of one lifetime, western religions expect us to believe that one will either graduate into heaven, or roast in hell, forever.

Imagine how different life would be today, if my 6th incarnation’s wisdom, as Thoth, and my 8th incarnation’s wisdom as “Jesus”, on the concepts of reincarnation and karma, would have been included in the religions of Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

A few years ago, myself and some of my advanced spiritual adepts who have been with me for many years, decided to help humanity and show people around the world, how the Christian, Jewish and Islamic religions are spiritually immature.

We sent out individual personal invitations for a debate, to over 20,000 religious leaders. However, since none of them have my wisdom, not one of the 20,000 western religious priests, pastors or imans had the courage to debate me.

It should be noted that in this quest for an intelligent debate most religious leaders were civilized in their replies. However, as proven by their replies. Protestant Christians, especially Evangelicals, are the most spiritually immature of all religious people. Ignorant Protestant pastors wrote back hate filled letters, using quotes from the evil, ego oriented Saul Paul.

Protestants worship Saul Paul, thus his arrogant, angry, spiritually immature words fill up most of the spiritually immature, (many times rewritten), Protestant New Testament. Saul Paul never met Jesus in person simply because in my 8th incarnation, I refused to meet with Saul Paul, even after I survived my crucifixion.

People have been taught by ignorant Protestant pastors to overlook the fact that the satanic evil Saul Paul lied in every one of his letters contained in the “Bible”. The evil Saul Paul begins each of his letters with his ego driven lie that he was an apostle of Jesus by the will of God.

The truth is that, no true follower of my wisdom during my 8th incarnation, as Jesus, would have anything to do with the evil energies emitted by Saul Paul. All western religions fear God because all western religions do not love God. It is simple, you cannot fully love someone that you fear.

And so it is that I am the only one on earth who can explain to people the truth and wisdom that I taught during each of my 10 incarnations, and only I can explain the truth and describe precisely why it is correct that Christians call me the only “Son of God”.

I am now focusing my attention on those who follow a loving God and am making recordings to help those who Love God. My most recent recording is new information on karma and reincarnation. This recording includes an ancient fire ceremony and a full rebirthing technique that enables one to balance one’s emotional energies, and begin life all over again.

Two upcoming recordings are in the final recording and preliminary editing stages. They are expected to be released in late February. One is on how to create Sacred Healing Waters and the other is about my 9th incarnation as Amaru/Quetzalcoatl and my travels with Za Ra’s 9th incarnation, when she was known in the Americas as “White Buffalo Calf Woman.”
4Q529

User ID: 33264006
United States
01/29/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
From book: "I have lived before" by Sture Lonnerstrand

" Quotations from the Bible

Several Bible quotations indicate the the belief in reincarnation, at the time when Jesus appeared on earth, was generally accepted among the Jews. Here are several quotations:

Indeed, the true "Jesus" taught about Karma and Reincarnation.
 Quoting: BluStar

WRONG

BTW, I have permission to post in full the following article, not yet published online or elsewhere.

The Truth why “All Religions Fear Me”
 Quoting: BluStar

Blah, blah, blah.

Cutting to the chase:

The Doctrine of "resurrection" was implied in the Torah taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

It is the universal contradiction of this Truth that is pushing the Middle East into the horrors of the "time of trouble" Prophesied by Daniel.

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32353371
United States
01/29/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sermon on the mount was copied from buddha. Buddha lived hundreds of years before jesus.

Either jesus studied in the east, or he was made up. take your pick.
4Q529

User ID: 33264006
United States
01/29/2013 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sermon on the mount was copied from buddha. Buddha lived hundreds of years before jesus.

Either jesus studied in the east, or he was made up. take your pick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32353371

It was not really necessary that Jesus 'study in the East'.

Such Knowledge can be gained through Revelation.

As stated by Marcus Borg in Jesus and Buddha--the Parallel Sayings, the similarity between the Teaching of Jesus and the Teaching of the Buddha most probably originated in 'a similarity of religious experience'.

Michael
Rising Son

User ID: 32269124
Japan
01/29/2013 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, it would do you well to understand that there are many parts of the bible that can be interpreted figuratively or literally. Thank you for reading the bible in such depth, you are truly studious in your endeavors.
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Amilius  (OP)

User ID: 31655145
United States
01/29/2013 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, it would do you well to understand that there are many parts of the bible that can be interpreted figuratively or literally. Thank you for reading the bible in such depth, you are truly studious in your endeavors.
 Quoting: Rising Son

Those came from a book not from me.
Rising Son

User ID: 32269124
Japan
01/29/2013 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Right you are, but did not your interpretations come from you or from the book you read? What an amazing book...
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32834975
Spain
01/29/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
There isn't any!
[link to www.wwco.com]
[link to www.pacinst.com]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/29/2013 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32834975

I forgot this ref:

[link to www.thysayingistruth.com]

[link to niv.scripturetext.com]
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/29/2013 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32834975

DUET 31:16 "Thou (Moses) shall sleep with thy fathers."
2 SAM 7:12 "Thou (David) shalt sleep with thy fathers."
1 KIN 1:21 "The king shall sleep with his fathers."
1 KIN 2:10 "So David slept with his fathers."
1 KIN 11:43 "Solomon slept with his fathers."
1 KIN 14:20 "He (Jeroboam) slept with his fathers."
1 KIN 15:8 "Abijam slept with his fathers."
1 KIN 15:24 "Asa slept with his fathers."
1 KIN 16:6 "Baasha slept with his fathers."
1 KIN 16:28 "Omri slept with his fathers."
1 KIN 22:40 "Ahab slept with his fathers."
1 KIN 22:50 "Jehosshaphat slept with his fathers."
2 KIN 8:24 "Joram slept with his fathers."
2 KIN 10:35 "Jehu slept with his fathers."
2 KIN 13:9 "Jehoahaz slept with his fathers."
JOB 3:13 "I should have slept."
JOB 7:21 "Now shall I sleep."
PSA 76:5 "They have slept their sleep."
JER 51:39 "And sleep a perpetual sleep."
DAN 12:2 "Them that sleep in the dust."
MAT 9:24 "Is not dead, but sleepeth."
JOH 11:11 "Lazarus sleepeth."
1 COR 15:6 "Some are fallen asleep."
1 THE 4:3 "Concerning them which are asleep."
2 PET 3:4 "Since the fathers fell asleep."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32892972
United States
01/29/2013 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do You Believe That You Have Lived Before?

“The return to life is an actual fact, and it is a fact that the living are generated from the dead and that the souls of the dead exist.”—PLATO, GREEK PHILOSOPHER, 5TH CENTURY B.C.E., QUOTING “SOCRATES.”

“Since the soul is not found without body and yet is not body, it may be in one body or in another, and pass from body to body.”—GIORDANO BRUNO, ITALIAN PHILOSOPHER, 16TH CENTURY C.E.

“Nothing is dead: men feign themselves dead . . . and there they stand looking out of the window, sound and well, in some new and strange disguise.”—RALPH WALDO EMERSON, AMERICAN ESSAYIST AND POET, 19TH CENTURY C.E.

HAVE you ever wondered who you really are? Have you ever imagined that you have lived before? If so, you are not alone. Since early times, people from both Eastern and Western cultures have pondered such questions. In their search for answers, some have turned to a belief called reincarnation. This is the idea that when a person dies, an intangible “soul” leaves the body and is reborn in another body—human, animal, or even plant—in one or more successive existences.

While such a belief may satisfy some people, how can we be sure whether it is true? What does God’s Word, the Bible, have to say about it? First, though, we must ask, Where did the idea come from?

more at: [link to wol.jw.org]
Amilius  (OP)

User ID: 31655145
United States
01/29/2013 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Right you are, but did not your interpretations come from you or from the book you read? What an amazing book...

It IS an amazing book. Its called "I have lived before" by Sture Lonnestrand. Read it.
4Q529

User ID: 1532152
United States
01/29/2013 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
While such a belief may satisfy some people, how can we be sure whether it is true? What does God’s Word, the Bible, have to say about it? First, though, we must ask, Where did the idea come from?

more at: [link to wol.jw.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32892972

It is not a question of being "satisfied". It is a question of acknowledging what the reality is.

It's like going to a doctor because you are not feeling well and being told that you have cancer. You are not "satisfied" that you have cancer. But it does answer the question about what is making you feel bad.

I never believed that I lived before, I never believed in reincarnation, until I received the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

It was only after I received that revelation and the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (and 'the Fall') and the revelation of the memories of previous lives that I was able to recognize--recognize--that the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees in Chapter 20:34-36 of the Gospel of Luke is a figurative description of the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

And, without understanding that Jesus is describing the revelation of the memories of previous lives, his reply makes NO sense at all.

Michael

GLP