Reincarnation in the Bible

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32834975
Spain
01/29/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Reincarnation in the Bible
While such a belief may satisfy some people, how can we be sure whether it is true? What does God’s Word, the Bible, have to say about it? First, though, we must ask, Where did the idea come from?

more at: [link to wol.jw.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32892972

It is not a question of being "satisfied". It is a question of acknowledging what the reality is.

It's like going to a doctor because you are not feeling well and being told that you have cancer. You are not "satisfied" that you have cancer. But it does answer the question about what is making you feel bad.

I never believed that I lived before, I never believed in reincarnation, until I received the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

It was only after I received that revelation and the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (and 'the Fall') and the revelation of the memories of previous lives that I was able to recognize--recognize--that the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees in Chapter 20:34-36 of the Gospel of Luke is a figurative description of the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

And, without understanding that Jesus is describing the revelation of the memories of previous lives, his reply makes NO sense at all.

Michael
 Quoting: 4Q529

uh-oh! which is of that 'previous lives' was it about when He came to the Nabuchodonosor's furnace to chill out with Daniel and his friends?
4Q529

User ID: 33274298
United States
01/29/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do You Believe That You Have Lived Before?

more at: [link to wol.jw.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32892972

I am hereby challenging the creators of this website to a debate on GLP over the Doctrine of "resurrection", beginning with an explanation of Jesus' reply to the Sadducees.

Whoever they are, I doubt that they will respond.

I have yet to meet a Christian religious 'authority' who was not a COWARD when it comes to explaining the reply of Jesus to the Sadducees.

Michael

Last Edited by 4Q529 on 01/29/2013 01:05 PM

User ID: 32911959
United States
01/29/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Is God infinite? Then how can anything exist that is not God? Such a thing would exist separately from God, and therefore be something that God is not, and that did not need God to exist. Therefore nothng exists apart from God"

wrong. the creation does exist apart from God. he is the creator and he is not the creation
Exalted is He from what they utter. Exalted is He from what they imagine. Exalted is He that exists without a place. Exalted is He that was there forever without a time or a beginning. Exalted is He that will be there forever without a time or an end. Exalted is He that will forever be praised. That is your God.
4Q529

User ID: 33274298
United States
01/29/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Is God infinite? Then how can anything exist that is not God? Such a thing would exist separately from God, and therefore be something that God is not, and that did not need God to exist. Therefore nothng exists apart from God"

wrong. the creation does exist apart from God. he is the creator and he is not the creation
 Quoting: 714

Both conclusions are conclusions of the 'fallen', dualistic, "beast of the earth" (Revelations 13:11 and Sura 27:82 of the Quran) consciousness of the 'thinker'.

They are both wrong.

Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33268502
Ireland
01/29/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jeremiah 1:4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33222235
United States
01/29/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
From book: "I have lived before" by Sture Lonnerstrand

" Quotations from the Bible

Several Bible quotations indicate the the belief in reincarnation, at the time when Jesus appeared on earth, was generally accepted among the Jews. Here are several quotations:

Jesus asked his disciples: "Who do men say that I, the son of Man, am?" (Matthew 16:13)

The disciples answered: "Some say that you are John the Baptist: some Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets."

If it was not for the fact that reincarnation was generally accepted in the Jewish culture, Jesus would hardly have asked the question in that manner.

Observe that Jesus asked who the people believed he was, not if he had lived before. He took for granted that everyone knew about prior lifetimes.

Another famous remark (John 15:17) which is ascribed to Jesus is as follows:
"You shall bear witness for you have been with me from the beginning."
The beginning must have been alluded to the first words in the Bible, "In the beginning..." It was a question of a rather long period of time.

In another passage (John 9:2), the disciples asked Jesus:
"Master, who did sin, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

This question implies, that for the disciples it was quite natural that the man had been inflicted with a handicap due to the fact that he had sinned in an earlier life. It could not have happened in the present incarnation, as he had been blind since birth.

St. Clement of Alexandria stated that the teachings of reincarnation had been authorized by the apostle Paul himself. In a letter to the Galatians (Galatians 6:7) Paul says:

"Be not deceived, God is not mocked: for whoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Paul knew that everything a person sows during an earthly life cannot possibly be reaped during the same lifetime. Sometimes God mills grind slowly

Paul's successors have not, as far as is known, ever questioned the Law regarding sowing and reaping, or the Law of consequences, as it is called.

However, to this day, one has apparently overlooked the fact that Karma and Reincarnation are two sides of the same coin. Reincarnation is not possible without karma and karma cannot function without reincarnation.

There are other places in the New Testament as well as in the Old Testament that suggest reincarnation but they are less known

Elijah and John the Baptist

The Bible's prime example regarding the truth of reincarnation is clearly shown by Jesus himself. The Old Testament and the New Testament come together in an extremely interesting manner when the prophet Elijah, who according the account in the Old Testament (II Kings 2:11) "... went up to heaven in a chariot of fire." (Malachi 4:5)

The New Testament attaches great importance to the question regarding the rebirth of Elijah and has consequently, taken up the subject in several places:

In (Luke 1:17) "Elijah's spirit and power" is talked about, which in the body of John the Baptist would come before the Lord.

In the gospel according to Mark (Mark 9:11) the disciples ask: "Why do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?" Jesus answers them that Elijah would indeed come first to restore all things (Mark 9:12)

In Matthew (17:12) Jesus is quoted as saying: "But I tell you that Elijah has already come..." "Then disciples understood that it was John the Baptist he was speaking to them about. (Matthew 17:13)"

In Matthew (11:14-15) Jesus is clear as crystal about the baptist's earlier identity. "And if you are willing to accept it, he is ELIJAH, the one who has come." He then adds so that there can be no doubt about it:"Whoever has ears ought to hear."

Can it be said more clearly?

Jesus has with all these words, once and for all established the truth of reincarnation.

"Whoever has ears out to hear!"

The teachings of reincarnation, although still rejected, are nonetheless an important part of Christian heritage, a cornerstone of original Christianity, and a basis of original picture of Christianity throughout the world- in a similar manner that the belief in reincarnation has always been in the oriental religions.

It's important to ascertain that the belief is repeated earthly lives is in no way in conflict with central Christian motives. Its more likely that the teaching of reincarnation strengthens the Christian message, making it more complete, more genuine and more credible.

Many people have wondered how it is possible that Jesus, Christianity's central figure, can still be denied and be so fragrantly misunderstood by his own followers, by his own churches regarding such an important and fundamental question concerning what happens to us when we die.

Its an enigma which remains unsolved."
 Quoting: Amilius

propogandabsmeter2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33271794
Israel
01/29/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOD SAYS "7. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, to the third and to the fourth generation."

NOW WHY WOULD GOD "visit the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children "

IF NOT FOR THE "TRANSMIGRATION OF SOULS"

GOD DOES NOT HOLD A GRUDGE ?

IT IS A BIBLICAL DOCTRINE MOSES LEARNED FROM GOD AT SINIA
PART OF THE ORAL TORAH

Many of the teaching that follow were give by Elijah the Prophet to the Holy Ar”i

Parsha Mishpotim begins “and these are the judgments that you shall set before them”.

R. Shimon informs us that the “judgments” referred to in the above verse referred to the punishments involved in one’s incarnation in this world. Everything is in measure and equality, to pay back to everyone in accordance with their sins. In general its better not to have to come down here, its better “upstairs”.

READ MORE ABOUT IT

[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33255325

THE VERSE I BROUGHT SCREAMS REINCARNATION

WTF ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33255325

RESURRECTION IS A WHOLE OTHER MATTER
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hebrews 9:27
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30099619

American King James Version

"And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment:"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30600228

grizzy Indeed, reincarnation is a lie and the OP is a liar for saying that the bible supports it when it dosn't. Which he will pay for dearly if he dies in his sins.

If you would like to know more from a biblical point of view then here is the story of the rich man and Lazarus.

THE TRAP... [link to www.chick.com]
Amilius  (OP)

User ID: 31655145
United States
01/29/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

grizzy Indeed, reincarnation is a lie and the OP is a liar for saying that the bible supports it when it dosn't. Which he will pay for dearly if he dies in his sins.

If you would like to know more from a biblical point of view then here is the story of the rich man and Lazarus.

Quoting: Judethz

The Bible also says man and woman were magically created by God and that the earth is less than 10,000 years old.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/29/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

:grizzy: Indeed, reincarnation is a lie and the OP is a liar for saying that the bible supports it when it dosn't. Which he will pay for dearly if he dies in his sins.

See, OP, even Judethz knows this firmly.

What does it say about you?!!
Rising Son

User ID: 32269124
Japan
01/29/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, it would do you well to understand that there are many parts of the bible that can be interpreted figuratively or literally. Thank you for reading the bible in such depth, you are truly studious in your endeavors.
 Quoting: Rising Son

Those came from a book not from me.

Right you are, but did not your interpretations come from you or from the book you read? What an amazing book...

It IS an amazing book. Its called "I have lived before" by Sture Lonnestrand. Read it.

All you have done is substituted another's interpretations for your own. Leave Sture's conjectures to him, formulate your own :-)
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Amilius  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those came from a book not from me.

Right you are, but did not your interpretations come from you or from the book you read? What an amazing book...

It IS an amazing book. Its called "I have lived before" by Sture Lonnestrand. Read it.

All you have done is substituted another's interpretations for your own. Leave Sture's conjectures to him, formulate your own :-)

Just read the book. It proves reincarnation, the existence and nature of the afterlife, the soul etc...
Amilius  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32834975

Judethz is a crazy, deluded, brainwashed Christian. There IS reincarnation in the Bible! My other article proves reincarnation and no one here or anyone ever has debunked any of it and Christians can't prove that their way is the only way to heaven.

Last Edited by Amilius on 01/29/2013 02:05 PM
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bible also says man and woman were magically created by God and that the earth is less than 10,000 years old.

9teen The Earth is 6,000 Years Old.

It's a sad thing that many Christians have an appalling lack of biblical understanding, that at times enables our enemies to run rings around us. To take one example: You often see or read of mockers in the media saying words to the effect that: "The bible is inaccurate because it says that the earth is only 6,000 years old."

But the bible also says...2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

You can easily work out for yourself that if you multiply 360 days (lunar years) x 6,000 x 1,000 that you get a figure of well over 2 billion years. Which also leaves plenty of room for quite a few 1,000 year periods to pass as single days.

No doubt some carping evolutionist will start whingeing that "the bible is still inaccurate because the earth is 6 billion (or whatever) years old. And I've got two good answers to that one.

Firstly: Just because you have blind faith in (a) the inherent accuracy of their scientific instruments. (b) The true scientific integrity of those doing the laboratory work. (c) That they cannot be fooled by false readings and/or assumptions. Pleeeeeeeeze do not expect me to take your shaky assumptions at face value. I know for a fact that false science is being used to bamboozle everyone into believing what they say about 'global warming', so why should I give you the benefit of the doubt.

Secondly: Try and explain this one away. We are told in the story of creation that the earth was formed from the small stuff that was left over after the creation of the universe. Therefore it should be quite reasonable to expect that for instance one group of about 500 million cubic miles of rock that outcrops on the earth's surface is perhaps 6 billion or so years old. Another outcrop of perhaps 200 million cubic miles could be 3 or 4 billion years old. And so on.

To sum up. If the material that was used to make the earth was in existence before the earth was formed, then obviously it is older than the earth.

So if in the future you hear some idiot spouting off about "the bible being inaccurate because it says that the earth is only 6,000 years old," you can correct them.
Amilius  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's a sad thing that many Christians have an appalling lack of biblical understanding, that at times enables our enemies to run rings around us. To take one example: You often see or read of mockers in the media saying words to the effect that: "The bible is inaccurate because it says that the earth is only 6,000 years old."

But the bible also says...2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

You can easily work out for yourself that if you multiply 360 days (lunar years) x 6,000 x 1,000 that you get a figure of well over 2 billion years. Which also leaves plenty of room for quite a few 1,000 year periods to pass as single days.

No doubt some carping evolutionist will start whingeing that "the bible is still inaccurate because the earth is 6 billion (or whatever) years old. And I've got two good answers to that one.

Firstly: Just because you have blind faith in (a) the inherent accuracy of their scientific instruments. (b) The true scientific integrity of those doing the laboratory work. (c) That they cannot be fooled by false readings and/or assumptions. Pleeeeeeeeze do not expect me to take your shaky assumptions at face value. I know for a fact that false science is being used to bamboozle everyone into believing what they say about 'global warming', so why should I give you the benefit of the doubt.

Secondly: Try and explain this one away. We are told in the story of creation that the earth was formed from the small stuff that was left over after the creation of the universe. Therefore it should be quite reasonable to expect that for instance one group of about 500 million cubic miles of rock that outcrops on the earth's surface is perhaps 6 billion or so years old. Another outcrop of perhaps 200 million cubic miles could be 3 or 4 billion years old. And so on.

To sum up. If the material that was used to make the earth was in existence before the earth was formed, then obviously it is older than the earth.

So if in the future you hear some idiot spouting off about "the bible being inaccurate because it says that the earth is only 6,000 years old," you can correct them.

This is ridiculous the Bible says the earth is less than 10,000 years old and that it was created in 6 days. Both were scientifically disproved.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33275617
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are you trying to say op that you are an etetrnal being that reincarnates over and over into the same foundation of life and death into a human or animal. Is it possible that you could wake into one of the endless possible realms that you may wake on earth to find a different foundation of peace bought about by a God who created you. Isnt it a bit silly being eternal not having control over birth and death. I guesd the universe is flawed because it cannot show mercy to the will of an inferior being that is part of it
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/29/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

:grizzy: Indeed, reincarnation is a lie and the OP is a liar for saying that the bible supports it when it dosn't. Which he will pay for dearly if he dies in his sins.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32834975

Judethz is a crazy, deluded, brainwashed Christian. There IS reincarnation in the Bible! My other article proves reincarnation and no one here or anyone ever has debunked any of it and Christians can't prove that their way is the only way to heaven.

She is abrupt and rude, nearly single-track-minded, and yes, she is nutty, but to the extent that you are out off your mind.
Veresanctus

User ID: 26108394
United States
01/29/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just read this... -->>> [link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]
GET SAVED: Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33275617
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does the universe do with eternal beings that choose to not exist?
Veresanctus

United States
01/29/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is ridiculous the Bible says the earth is less than 10,000 years old and that it was created in 6 days. Both were scientifically disproved.

Provide ONE valid scientific proof that the earth is older than 10,000 years... I am fairly certain it's not proof.

So which do you believe? everyone believes what they WANT to believe.

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Amilius  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Provide ONE valid scientific proof that the earth is older than 10,000 years... I am fairly certain it's not proof.

Quoting: Veresanctus

Here's PLENTY: [link to www.google.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25784525
Canada
01/29/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

:9teen: The Earth is 6,000 Years Old.

Scientific proof is in the hands of the one's who control the printing press, and distribution...

Much the same as writing and distribution of religious material - you get what they want you to get...

This planet and it's inhabitants go much further back then 10,000 years...

Reincarnation, and multiple simultaneous incarnation, is a fact... I know it, and many other people as well...

However, the distribution of these facts would never happen... Does not really matter, you know what you know, and that cannot be changed...
Veresanctus

United States
01/29/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just give me ONE... just because someone made up the billions of years date does not make it scientific proof. Radio metric dating is very unreliable especially past a couple thousand years. Also the geologic column is simply made up, completely.

Veresanctus

United States
01/29/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Scientific proof is in the hands of the one's who control the printing press, and distribution...

Much the same as writing and distribution of religious material - you get what they want you to get...

Reincarnation, and multiple simultaneous incarnation, is a fact... I know it, and many other people as well...

However, the distribution of these facts would never happen... Does not really matter, you know what you know, and that cannot be changed...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25784525

Sorry, but stating that it's a fact does not make it so. I'm not talking about beliefs or ideologies or theologies but SCIENTIFIC TRUTH.

Show me ONE SCIENTIFIC PROOF for an earth that is older than 10,000 years, just ONE.

Amilius  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just give me ONE... just because someone made up the billions of years date does not make it scientific proof. Radio metric dating is very unreliable especially past a couple thousand years. Also the geologic column is simply made up, completely.

I can't believe the extend of these Christian Bibletards of their willful ignorance. Earth is 4.54 billion years old! That's a scientific FACT!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Christians struggling to hold on to their precious beliefs, is a battle they will not win...

The galaxy has a way of bringing everyone in to awareness...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 554016
United States
01/29/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think John 3:3 is the most misinterpreted scripture in the bible.

1 Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council.

2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

The messiah was to bring in the kingdom of god.
The messiah was to be named Emmanual which means "god is with us" So Nicodemus was asking Jesus if he was the messiah that was prophecied to bring in the kingdom of god.

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are (reincarnated) born again.[a]”

so his answer was essentially you will not see the kingdom of god in this life. You will only see it if your reincarnated at later time.

The term reincanation did exist at the time so he described the word as born again which is a great description imo.

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

but Nicodemus didnt get it, so Jesus describes further

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

Here he distingueshes between Flesh and the Spirit letting you know that they exist separately.

6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

Here he says man/women give you flesh by birth but The Spirit is the only one that can give you a spirit.

7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’
8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”[d]

Here he is comparing the spirit to the wind.
you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going
but it does come and go. And it does this without our knowlegde and understanding.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25784525

Sorry, but stating that it's a fact does not make it so. I'm not talking about beliefs or ideologies or theologies but SCIENTIFIC TRUTH.

Show me ONE SCIENTIFIC PROOF for an earth that is older than 10,000 years, just ONE.

What is known spiritually, is not in a scientific journal on earth...

These journals do exist, but not here...

You would have to be advanced to know, and a part of your path...
Amilius  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reincarnation is actually part of Kabbalistic Judaism.
Veresanctus

United States
01/29/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can't believe the extend of these Christian Bibletards of their willful ignorance. Earth is 4.54 billion years old! That's a scientific FACT!

Okay so it appears that you have a Mantra and a belief, "Earth is 4.54 billion years old! That's a scientific FACT!" you say it's scientific, so why don't you provide some SCIENTIFIC PROOF for your statement?

AGAIN, just saying it's a fact does NOT make it so.

Last Edited by Veresanctus on 01/29/2013 02:52 PM

GLP