novamom
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 21938356
United States
01/29/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Risk of Female Masterbation According to Islam
Another sick and twisted Islam rule. This is what is coming in to western society if we keep allowing them to move in and change our culture with theirs.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26238410
Canada
01/29/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Risk of Female Masterbation According to Islam
Another sick and twisted Islam rule. This is what is coming in to western society if we keep allowing them to move in and change our culture with theirs.

Quoting: novamom

We should be killing them over there ..not inviting them over.
novamom  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think what bothers me the most is it's okay for a man, but not a woman, which happens to be my biggest complaint about the religion.
novamom  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another gripe is a girls hymen can break from doing everyday things or falling. So I guess a girl falls when she's 6, breaks her hymen, and gets killed when she 10 for not being a virgin.

Can you imagine if 1000's of westerner's would move over there and take over cities like they have done in the U.S, Canada, and Europe? They wouldn't put up with our beliefs and cultures, so why in the hell do we put up with theres!!??!!
No Dhimmi

User ID: 161095
United States
01/29/2013 12:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
Women in Islam
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24838778
United States
01/29/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
They wouldn't put up with our beliefs and cultures, so why in the hell do we put up with theres!!??!!

by being conned into being "PC." don't want to step on anyone's toes and make them uncomfortable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33069819
Australia
01/29/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another gripe is a girls hymen can break from doing everyday things or falling. So I guess a girl falls when she's 6, breaks her hymen, and gets killed when she 10 for not being a virgin.

Can you imagine if 1000's of westerner's would move over there and take over cities like they have done in the U.S, Canada, and Europe? They wouldn't put up with our beliefs and cultures, so why in the hell do we put up with theres!!??!!

That DID happen. It's called Israel!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26372742
Canada
01/29/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, they have it backwards. Men lose energy when they masturbate, along with fluids. Women only gain energy by masturbating. So it is, of course, a total control on a women's power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
01/29/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think what bothers me the most is it's okay for a man, but not a woman, which happens to be my biggest complaint about the religion.

What is puzzling is why you care about a religion that isn't even yours, and how it is possible that religion (or this ONE GUY'S opinion/interpretation of his own cultural inheritance) has anything whatsoever to do with you????

Or how any of these people remotely have anything to do with your life when you have the most dangerous gov't in the world influencing your life PROFOUNDLY on a daily basis.

Bizarre perspective of the way things are ol girl. Get a grip.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
01/29/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is puzzling is why you care about a religion that isn't even yours, and how it is possible that religion (or this ONE GUY'S opinion/interpretation of his own cultural inheritance) has anything whatsoever to do with you????

Or how any of these people remotely have anything to do with your life when you have the most dangerous gov't in the world influencing your life PROFOUNDLY on a daily basis.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16213681

Because adherents of this system are moving into our countries and forcing us to accept their "cultural inheritance".

That is why.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24909641
Australia
01/29/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

What he says seems consistent with their beliefs. It doesn't seem to be any puritanical aspect to it, ie girls shouldn't enjoy what boys enjoy.

His point is all about the hymen and that if a girl might accidentally or otherwise break her hymen during said activity then she will not be able to defend herself against any claim of promiscuity by her new husband, which could lead to her death by honour killing etc.

Now how anyone knows whose hymen is in tact or whose not, is beyond me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18422559
United States
01/29/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hands smell?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10777137
United States
01/29/2013 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

You didn't even watch the video, did you OP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16213681
United States
01/29/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16213681

Because adherents of this system are moving into our countries and forcing us to accept their "cultural inheritance".

That is why.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24909641

Really? Did they come to your house and force you?

The u.s. is a 'melting pot' of immigrants, all of whom without exception create their own neighborhoods, places of worship and customs alongside any social 'culture' of city state or country. It has always been this way.

Unless you've got a group like the mexicans who had the gall to try to turn the national language from english to "mexican" (unlike actual Spanish), try to destroy the culture they are visiting by wanting to change your holidays or start chopping off your kids fingers for retrieving the ball that landed in their yard,
You are f*cking delusional.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25930585
Canada
01/29/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're a dumb fucking idiot. Maybe you should actually listen to the video next time. Next thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32826048
Romania
01/29/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy in the below quote I think quoted very well:

Stealing ruins families.
Greed (money) kills starving children,
Greed (power) destroys nations.
Lust kills others' partners and random innocents, breaks hearts.

Gluttony kills self, starves others. Drunkenness kills self and others. Foolishness also kills.

Rage, and envy kill many. Sin causes death and destroys lives.

Everybody has sinned once or more times, which is why we're fucked now. Sin is destroying the world.

Woe to those blindly living sinfully.
Try to give and share your wealth.
Be kind to others, EVEN YOUR ENEMIES, forgive them.

Seek Jesus now, for he is a just God, and likely to welcome you into Heaven once you accept Him and follow His direction.

If you do not believe in God then I feel bad, and I am not the type of Christian who condemns others to hell when they reject the good news. Only God has control of your soul, so just treat Him and others how you wish to be treated, putting God first is the first step in having a happy life, and afterlife.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25234912

So, if we would have been living in a world were we are going to judge according with "old times values" like virtue, sincerity, modesty, then you could very well understand what this religious teacher says.

But, if we are judging with the current "values" (or lack thereof) then most of your comments have sense.

So, because they are trying to preserve the old teaching of GOD, regardless is of Hebrew, or Christian or Muslim, they are still trying to respect the principles of GOD, while we were forgotten it, or something, so, because of that they have to protect the virtue of their women.

You know, in our societies, because there is no respect for marriage, for virtue until you get married, etc, lots of babies born and thrown to the streets without a proper care from their parents or family. Or, the muslims they do not want to reach to this point and try to control the behaving of their people. Could you judge them and say them are crazy and stuff? Ok, they could be such only in your narrow perspective.

You know how many problems come on this Earth because of how the women are treated? Or how women are forced to behave? In the moment that you are breaking the LAW OF GOD and his Architecture of Universe is how HE imagined and constructed the world, in that moment the destruction comes and all hell break loose.

Tose who have ears to hear, those who have eyes to see and those who have brains to use it. The other just they can rant distinguishably.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33283358
United States
01/29/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, they have it backwards. Men lose energy when they masturbate, along with fluids. Women only gain energy by masturbating. So it is, of course, a total control on a women's power.
 Quoting: new & improved

lol
undoubtedly you have never met
a squirter. they lose more fluids
than a guy does ;)

and after orgasms, they want to fall
asleep as well. well at least if you're
doing it to them correctly ;)
They ain't gonna get up after
many orgasms and run a marathon.
At least the ones I satisfied
couldn't :)

if a woman does not fall asleep
after sex, then you're not doing it
good enough or long enough ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3584790
France
01/29/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
This guy in the below quote I think quoted very well:

Stealing ruins families.
Greed (money) kills starving children,
Greed (power) destroys nations.
Lust kills others' partners and random innocents, breaks hearts.

Gluttony kills self, starves others. Drunkenness kills self and others. Foolishness also kills.

Rage, and envy kill many. Sin causes death and destroys lives.

Everybody has sinned once or more times, which is why we're fucked now. Sin is destroying the world.

Woe to those blindly living sinfully.
Try to give and share your wealth.
Be kind to others, EVEN YOUR ENEMIES, forgive them.

Seek Jesus now, for he is a just God, and likely to welcome you into Heaven once you accept Him and follow His direction.

If you do not believe in God then I feel bad, and I am not the type of Christian who condemns others to hell when they reject the good news. Only God has control of your soul, so just treat Him and others how you wish to be treated, putting God first is the first step in having a happy life, and afterlife.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25234912

So, if we would have been living in a world were we are going to judge according with "old times values" like virtue, sincerity, modesty, then you could very well understand what this religious teacher says.

But, if we are judging with the current "values" (or lack thereof) then most of your comments have sense.

So, because they are trying to preserve the old teaching of GOD, regardless is of Hebrew, or Christian or Muslim, they are still trying to respect the principles of GOD, while we were forgotten it, or something, so, because of that they have to protect the virtue of their women.

You know, in our societies, because there is no respect for marriage, for virtue until you get married, etc, lots of babies born and thrown to the streets without a proper care from their parents or family. Or, the muslims they do not want to reach to this point and try to control the behaving of their people. Could you judge them and say them are crazy and stuff? Ok, they could be such only in your narrow perspective.

You know how many problems come on this Earth because of how the women are treated? Or how women are forced to behave? In the moment that you are breaking the LAW OF GOD and his Architecture of Universe is how HE imagined and constructed the world, in that moment the destruction comes and all hell break loose.

Tose who have ears to hear, those who have eyes to see and those who have brains to use it. The other just they can rant distinguishably.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32826048

clappa
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
01/29/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Catholics say it is a sin to masturbate, male and female
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
MONSTER

User ID: 2122560
United States
01/29/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
But who listens to them? little boy pedos
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, because they are trying to preserve the old teaching of GOD,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32826048

lmao

God did not write the Quran.
Some of it was written by a
criminal pedophile warlord
murderer. and the rest was
translated by the Roman Church.
There is a distinct reason why
the Quran was not finished until
20 yrs after Muhammad had died
from Jewish poisoning.

books of the holy bible were done
the very same way. The last book
written book of the New Testament
was written in 140 CE. That was
over a hundred yrs after Jesus
had died.

and Abraham whose real name was Ibrahim
was a convicted horse thief in Mesopotamia
who escaped execution and moved to Canaan.
He was the one who concocted this whole
Chosen people of god bullshit. It was the
only way he could figure out how to get
out of being sent back to Mesopotamia
to be executed.

Canaanites already worshiped El and Asharah
gods in Canaan prior to Ibrahim's arrival.
Ibrahim changed their god's name to YHWH
or as translated to Yahwah.

so all 3 major religions are total
bullshit from it's origins and all
based on lies and served as scapegoats
for their dirty deeds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33276533
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
When a girl starts spankin' her minge, all bets are off!

scream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33288026
United States
01/29/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is nothing about islam i have any interest in.

User ID: 33259824
Ukraine
01/29/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is nothing about islam i have any interest in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33288026

Nor I. I have absolutely no clue as to how a person could actually be 'converted' to Islam, though I've heard of many cases.

I am curious, though, as to how he became such an expert on female masturbation. He speaks of inserting fingers and objects and the dangers thereof. I mean, never in my entire life have I ever thought about the finer details of female masturbation and I like sex and women.

Last Edited by 10193131 on 01/29/2013 06:02 PM
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 33098096
United States
01/29/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
He went to school with Todd Akin, obviously.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
refer to Jesuit Priest Rivera's video confession
on youtube. He states Islam was created by the
Vatican to take back Jerusalem from the Joos.
Their religious doctrine was the motivating
factor. Rivera was mentored by Cardinal
Augustine Bea.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33283358

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27037689
United States
01/29/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody gets killed for not being a virgin because of islam. Because of culture? Maybe
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

wise up people

you will not defeat the NWO
until you defeat the Roman Church.

this is exactly why we have fought
2 world wars and the NWO still exists.

the church gets it's puppets to fight each
other rather than fighting the church
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22741000
United States
01/29/2013 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The guy does make a point. Maybe womens lib just translates into womens whoredom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32109042
United States
01/29/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody gets killed for not being a virgin because of islam. Because of culture? Maybe
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27037689

Apologist scumbag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33293949
United States
01/29/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you imagine if 1000's of westerner's would move over there and take over cities like they have done in the U.S, Canada, and Europe? They wouldn't put up with our beliefs and cultures,

1rof1

HELL NO THEY WOULDN'T!

spot-on

GLP