hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32900948
United States
01/29/2013 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Universal Sphere Vortex Theory
Glad to see there are still thinkers out there...

I wouldn't focus so much on on the sphere being a key factor if your trying to get your idea to its simplest form. But maybe the sphere being a product of different kinds of vertices when exposed to certain frequency.

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but im sure the cat thought the knowledge gained and how many lives he had left was more than worth it.

I didnt look too hard through the pics posted, but if they aren't mentioned....some food for thought.... DNA strands, the "crown" on the top of your head, and take a gander at you're finger tips. Try not to think of these spirals in a perfect, even and consist coil. They can be if exposed to a consistent frequency......but thats not always the case. I applaud your thinking
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
if only there was a way to start connecting people in same way these geometrys work to create our reality. acting as a random element, repairitve and healing if each connection, to unfold a new picture..

Thread: Tired of the bullshit America? Then lets take back our MF Land!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1634447

Unfortanetly, we always have been. But with certain "concrete ideas" our reality has been deeply in bedded in us, so there is a certain disconnect we experience without the understanding that there still is a connection. Thankfully the fabric of what is "real" is just that........ a fabric. If at any moment you start to notice the fabric, I highly encourage you to "try and play with it". No, not your pecker. Oh, and if youre ever lucky enough to ever get to that point, here some advice... for the period of time, resist any thought it not being real. Close your mind and any fun you could of had "experimenting" goes bye bye. But then again, I dont know anything and am proud to be crazy.

=)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 705202
Puerto Rico
01/29/2013 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting art...I could almost feel the tangible or physical energy they emit...I'm not sure that makes sense, but I almost felt like I wanted to manipulate them or at least hold them...hmm..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
01/29/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting art...I could almost feel the tangible or physical energy they emit...I'm not sure that makes sense, but I almost felt like I wanted to manipulate them or at least hold them...hmm..
 Quoting: 4Evergirl

Shapes that are geometric, but extremely organic. I think that is the feeling.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Makes complete sense to those with an open mind. But honest question... why didnt you try to manipulate them or hold them? Hopefully it wasnt because you didnt want too look weird, because my advice to you is that with that fear, youve already formed your prison. Dont restict yourself. You had that idea and certain feelings for a reason. Explore them next time
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
01/29/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
“The important thing is not to stop questioning...
Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21659241
Canada
01/29/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shapes that are geometric, but extremely organic. I think that is the feeling.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

natural
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30804735
United States
01/29/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
yet another thread of awesome for GLP. Reminds me of why I keep coming back here.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
yet another thread of awesome for GLP. Reminds me of why I keep coming back here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30804735

Like the 'old' days of GLP...
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting indeed! I feel like taking a flight on a Boeing jet, then land in a very sick part of the world.

Maybe then I will smell the sweet scent of accomplishing something amazing!

When I have completed my mission, maybe I can just sit on the porch at home & swing. Ahhh...

Feeling the spirals, they make me smile!

Love it! Keep it up. Great post as always!

hf

rockon
 Quoting: Kinect

Spiral out. Keep going.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26548545
United States
01/29/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
is that energy you are trying to draw, because a couple months ago i started feeling energy, and it somehow reminds me of youre images, orbs etc. i feel energy flowing west to east and south to north, and a third energy from center of earth to possibly center of suns orbit, im not sure and very confused. if you are trying to develop an image of something you feel, perhaps they are connected, i believe energy is universal, these energys flow, they meet orbs i call them at base of spine where they organize. they shoot up, this energy if in an ideal floating in heaven type of worls would look like traintracks going straight up, with another little something spiraling around these traintracks keeping energy in place, remember thats an ideal heaven like eistence, i will explain , they meet another orb at top of spine. hold youre arms out, try to feel a flow, i can point my fingers up, palms out arms outstretched and i feel the energy travels like a lazer, strongest in directions indicated, turn palms down and energy instantly changes flowing down, pams up energy instantly turns up, always perfect 90 degrees, dna is the secret i believe, a code if you will, all things have energy. there is so much dark energy, i can feel it, it is like a disruption of the flow, i almost feel like a mini orb , a negative one gets logded in there, like a small orb causing electrical discharges, negative energy manifests, i hope i make sense, i never researched this because i wanted to see what i came up with by myself, anyway its all energy, all related to dna, all life is similiar, in real life if i were to draw this energy it would be two orbs, with slightly twisted sparking traintracks inbetween, the twisting and sparks are neg energy, it is indescribable somehow, but imagine the heaven or ideal eistence and all would flow in perfect harmony, again i hope i dont sound stupid, alot of things cause neg energy, alcahol, evil, gmo foods, lies, deceipt, all types of things, neg energy is real and has power, fear, aniety, etc, it manifests, cancer, disease etc. i plan on now researching , but i bet ya if i were in the pyramids i know i could point to center of outside wall, just know it. i know the little orb circling the traintracks spins clockwise if you were to see from under, somehow i think it turns 3 to 3.5 times around, dont know why i came up with that number but im known as a human calculator so i dont question, perhaps a connection to dna, gotta research, theres a connection somewhere, all is connected, seek positive energy, face youre fears , dont abuse anything. i now feel pos energy and neg energy coming off of some people, its crazy but real. anyway draw what would be heaven, not what is, for what is is chaos and we cant express that, we may be able to draw it but it can never be correct or right or finished, i have a feeling half of all backaches are neg energy manifesting not pulled muscles, i believe now food grown with love fosters pos energy, gmo not, life is a battle of good and evil, in the form of energy , if this makes sense to anyone send some tips on where to look for some more answers i now seek
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/30/2013 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728825
Puerto Rico
01/30/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Makes complete sense to those with an open mind. But honest question... why didnt you try to manipulate them or hold them? Hopefully it wasnt because you didnt want too look weird, because my advice to you is that with that fear, youve already formed your prison. Dont restict yourself. You had that idea and certain feelings for a reason. Explore them next time
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32900948

I did to some degree...I had a better experience earlier in the pm, getting rid of headache through visualization...prayer and meditation are both very powerful and calming...
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
01/31/2013 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fascinating,
and I don't mean the image of the Batshit crazy dude; However, that maybe consider as eerily fascinating.
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

Isn't it, though.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

Yes!
Yes, it is. It is somehow as disproportionately-proportionate, as it is proportionately-disproportionate.

Last Edited by TastyThoughts on 01/31/2013 12:57 AM
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
skerry64

User ID: 1487396
United States
02/03/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do I see a hollow Earth in there somewhere?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 865798
United States
02/05/2013 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
:aetherplot:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/05/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
:solarspiral:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32833869
United Kingdom
02/05/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
So where's the theory then?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/05/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
So where's the theory then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32833869

Inside the images. Pictures say more than words.

GLP