Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266452
Canada
01/29/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If the german won WW II...!

Make a joke, and I'll laugh.

Since the beginning of the thread I've heard nothing humorous.

Perhaps you need to rethink what funny is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1266452

sarcasm is a funny shit man!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33281539

The problem with sarcasm on the internet - is everything!

How can anyone hear a sarcastic tone through reading?
iamwith

alot of people can , if you can't then i think you have serious problem!

My problems are mine, I'm not making them yours.

...Can you note the sarcasm?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33260404
Germany
01/29/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the german won WW II...!

Here's how I can tell that we didn't... Ready?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 33281539
Morocco
01/29/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
what about the 80 million other people that perished in this war don't day deserve a remembrance day too ? that's if we believe 6 millions jewish really died !

Considering, that this is what the Chief Rabbi of Israel thinks about Non-Jews, of course they could care less about other people:

"Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created."

"Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19540516

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32952003
Germany
01/29/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don´t talk about german people if the war just was created by political groups under influence from reptilians. The people from germany have nothing to do with war or Hitler at all. Thats not the case so if anyone here has a problem with germany, he should be quiet with saying we germans are racists, because the only racism would be here in this topic, with spreading the propaganda that germany is the devil of this planet. Thats not the case. We are not the devil. The devil has fun on the moon. And he looks smiling to earth. While mankind is destroying everything after he started to make people on earth think that plus and minus exist between cultures and people on earth. Actually the devil needs to get attention, but nobody talks about him, no, people on earth rather start talking about (against) each other with hate and violence, while he smiles.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don´t talk about german people if the war just was created by political groups under influence from reptilians. The people from germany have nothing to do with war or Hitler at all. Thats not the case so if anyone here has a problem with germany, he should be quiet with saying we germans are racists, because the only racism would be here in this topic, with spreading the propaganda that germany is the devil of this planet. Thats not the case. We are not the devil. The devil has fun on the moon. And he looks smiling to earth. While mankind is destroying everything after he started to make people on earth think that plus and minus exist between cultures and people on earth. Actually the devil needs to get attention, but nobody talks about him, no, people on earth rather start talking about (against) each other with hate and violence, while he smiles.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32952003

I'd love to counter this....

We can blame the German people for being played like sheep.

...Kinda the same way the Americans are today.

History repeats itself.

Too bad we're all too stupid, lazy, and lame to lift a fucking finger over it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33275870
United States
01/29/2013 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then you're as clueless as 90% of the people here at GLP.

norespect
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31557420

You should correct your figures, OP. That was is grossly exaggerated.

It's more like 95%.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Morocco
01/29/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

History repeats itself.

all the world is being played like a sheep , that's no exception!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19540516
Germany
01/29/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

History repeats itself.

The german people were much more intelligent than the average american.

The average american doesn't even see a problem with Jews sucking his country dry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19540516
Germany
01/29/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
what about the 80 million other people that perished in this war don't day deserve a remembrance day too ? that's if we believe 6 millions jewish really died !

Considering, that this is what the Chief Rabbi of Israel thinks about Non-Jews, of course they could care less about other people:

"Why are Gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why Gentiles were created."

"Gentiles were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

+1

clappa
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post

History repeats itself.

Did I say that we weren't?!

Useless post by you OP
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Morocco
Report Abusive Post
Then you're as clueless as 90% of the people here at GLP.

norespect
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31557420

You should correct your figures, OP. That was is grossly exaggerated.

It's more like 95%.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33275870

it's not me who posted that , but i would say 99.99%
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

History repeats itself.

The german people were much more intelligent than the average american.

The average american doesn't even see a problem with Jews sucking his country dry.

And the Germans had no problems rounding up Jewish folk back then.

However, I agree with you - a German from 1840 is smarter than a 2013 America.

...Sorry for the insult Germany
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Morocco
01/29/2013 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

History repeats itself.

Useless post by you OP

OMG , then why you said " We can blame the German people for being played like sheep."
Smith Jefferys

User ID: 15628045
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assuming they 'won': If you weren't part of the 'unwanted' then it's likely that you'd be okay with a reasonable standard of living. No doubt the 'undesirables' would be serving as slave labour to the ubermenschen.

You wouldn't have any freedom of expression I guess, although that's open to debate. Sometimes you can have state-sanctioned opposition groups who will opposed on a platform prescribed by the dictator/ruling party a la North Korea.

I would guess that Jews, Gyspises and Slavs may well be wiped off the face of the Earth by now, and people of colour would be slaves to the Reich. Whether those slaves would be treated well it's difficult to say; I would hazard a guess that they'd be treated like sentient animals of some description.

People would be encouraged to develop I guess; there was lots of scientific and philosophical research under Nazi rule. Bear in mind, however, that experimentation on Humans would probably be the norm, given that it yielded so many results during WW2, the data from which has been used and is still being used to produce 'things'.

Would the Reich have continued to exist as a dictatorship or slowly devolved into a democracy once they had their dream system in place? It's hard to say really. Hitler would be dead by now leastways, and so there's a chance it could've gone N Korea style with an appointed successor, or a form of devolution.

Hitler would have an almost demi-god like status amongst nations; the 'great father' or something weird like that - again, look to the idol worship in North Korea as the best example.

Not sure what day to day living would be like - the scientific approach to agriculture and husbandry would probably mean lots of food for everyone, and cities would most likely be designed upon utilitarian principles. I'm not sure whether there would be money or it would be a cashless state where people just work and then receive stuff equally. However, it wouldn't be communistic because the Reich probably wouldn't allow that.

In terms of science, I bet we'd have men on Mars by now.

By 2013 I think it would've become either a very stale society with people completely disillusioned with day to day existence because of state control of their lives OR we could be exploring the stars.

However, the price paid to reach either state in terms of human loss, well, it doesn't really bear thinking about. I would rather we arrive at a 'Utopian state' through peaceful means and cooperation and a slow realisation that we need to have a new system. Certainly not under the rule of the jackboot.

tl;dr - might be some positives, but would be pretty much outweighed by the negatives.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Morocco
01/29/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
America would not be as advanced as it is now without the german gurus that left germany for the USA after the war !
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

History repeats itself.

Useless post by you OP

OMG , then why you said " We can blame the German people for being played like sheep."

Did you read what the poster above wrote?
He was backing up the Germans....

Please read OP - you're making yourself look rather silly.

We CAN blame the Germans
We CAN blame the Americans
I DO blame myself
You SHOULD blame yourself.

Us blaming the Zionist Jews for running the world are just pussies too scared.

7 billion people against less than 100 Million.

If all the gangs in America united, they could destroy the military.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assuming they 'won': If you weren't part of the 'unwanted' then it's likely that you'd be okay with a reasonable standard of living. No doubt the 'undesirables' would be serving as slave labour to the ubermenschen.

You wouldn't have any freedom of expression I guess, although that's open to debate. Sometimes you can have state-sanctioned opposition groups who will opposed on a platform prescribed by the dictator/ruling party a la North Korea.

I would guess that Jews, Gyspises and Slavs may well be wiped off the face of the Earth by now, and people of colour would be slaves to the Reich. Whether those slaves would be treated well it's difficult to say; I would hazard a guess that they'd be treated like sentient animals of some description.

People would be encouraged to develop I guess; there was lots of scientific and philosophical research under Nazi rule. Bear in mind, however, that experimentation on Humans would probably be the norm, given that it yielded so many results during WW2, the data from which has been used and is still being used to produce 'things'.

Would the Reich have continued to exist as a dictatorship or slowly devolved into a democracy once they had their dream system in place? It's hard to say really. Hitler would be dead by now leastways, and so there's a chance it could've gone N Korea style with an appointed successor, or a form of devolution.

Hitler would have an almost demi-god like status amongst nations; the 'great father' or something weird like that - again, look to the idol worship in North Korea as the best example.

Not sure what day to day living would be like - the scientific approach to agriculture and husbandry would probably mean lots of food for everyone, and cities would most likely be designed upon utilitarian principles. I'm not sure whether there would be money or it would be a cashless state where people just work and then receive stuff equally. However, it wouldn't be communistic because the Reich probably wouldn't allow that.

In terms of science, I bet we'd have men on Mars by now.

By 2013 I think it would've become either a very stale society with people completely disillusioned with day to day existence because of state control of their lives OR we could be exploring the stars.

However, the price paid to reach either state in terms of human loss, well, it doesn't really bear thinking about. I would rather we arrive at a 'Utopian state' through peaceful means and cooperation and a slow realisation that we need to have a new system. Certainly not under the rule of the jackboot.

tl;dr - might be some positives, but would be pretty much outweighed by the negatives.
 Quoting: Smith Jefferys

Sounds like Obama's America.

...Honestly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32952003
Germany
01/29/2013 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
America would not be as advanced as it is now without the german gurus that left germany for the USA after the war !

Germans are known to be the genius (science, technology, philosophy, poems, thinking, ideas, etc.) of this planet.

Americans are known to be the best customer of mcdonalds.

End of message.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Morocco
01/29/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Useless post by you OP

We CAN blame the Germans
I DO blame myself

sarcasm within sarcasm , that's "inception" movie playing!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Germans are known to be the genius (science, technology, philosophy, poems, thinking, ideas, etc.) of this planet.

End of message.

I agree with this message.

Although it's not that Germans are all geniuses.

higher ratio.

...Which doesn't make you a genius.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Useless post by you OP

We CAN blame the Germans
I DO blame myself

Too bad I wasn't being sarcastic.

I guess it's not super easy to tell online, is it OP?

But, I'm the dumb one for not picking up your sarcasm.
iamwith
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Morocco
01/29/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

End of message.

lolsign
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Morocco
01/29/2013 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

We CAN blame the Germans
I DO blame myself

iamwith

neither was i lol , you are right , i just like to make myself look silly !
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/29/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

We CAN blame the Germans
I DO blame myself

iamwith

Right again!

This psychic power grows stronger every day, grows stronger every day!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23554071
United States
01/29/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

End of message.

Ouch! That cut me to the quick. OK, no more peanuts in my shit for you. That'll learn you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Morocco
01/29/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

iamwith

Right again!

This psychic power grows stronger every day, grows stronger every day!

I am only 14 years old , who could blame me ?
Kybeam
User ID: 27604421
United States
01/29/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the german won WW II...

...the French would make a car worth exporting

GLP