Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,015,209
Pageviews Today: 1,818,939Threads Today: 781Posts Today: 13,925
08:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Goodbye to fossil fuels, deforestation, pharms, diseases, mental disorders, junkfood, war, famine, ignorance. Hello cannabis and magic mushrooms

Dr. Greenthumb
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 33185047
United States
01/29/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Goodbye to fossil fuels, deforestation, pharms, diseases, mental disorders, junkfood, war, famine, ignorance. Hello cannabis and magic mushrooms
All within the next 15 years. The music is finally coming back.
Ozi dude
User ID: 33255069
Australia
01/29/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Goodbye to fossil fuels, deforestation, pharms, diseases, mental disorders, junkfood, war, famine, ignorance. Hello cannabis and magic mushrooms
Fuck off you druggo
Dr. Greenthumb  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Goodbye to fossil fuels, deforestation, pharms, diseases, mental disorders, junkfood, war, famine, ignorance. Hello cannabis and magic mushrooms
So I should assume you are for ossil fuels, deforestation, pharms, diseases, mental disorders, junkfood, war, famine, and ignorance?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33269365
United States
01/29/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ozi dude
Australia
01/29/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
So I should assume you are for ossil fuels, deforestation, pharms, diseases, mental disorders, junkfood, war, famine, and ignorance?
 Quoting: Dr. Greenthumb

SHould not assume anything cause is the mother of all fuck ups. I just dont like drugs seen what they do to people just the same as what deforestation and fosil fuels etc and you might want to take mental disorders and put that in the with the cannabis and mushies mate.
Dr. Greenthumb  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you simply don't know, as in you've never had the guts to try a natural substance famous for relieving pain, anxiety, etc. Then I can't talk to you.
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 24275310
United States
01/29/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey op... is lala land a pretty nice place?
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Dr. Greenthumb  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't know, I've never been there. Is corporate world a nice place?
Ozi dude
Australia
01/29/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you simply don't know, as in you've never had the guts to try a natural substance famous for relieving pain, anxiety, etc. Then I can't talk to you.

Like I said assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups. But anyhow I am not here to waist time arguing with you. So go pop some pills and fuck off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26868696
United States
01/29/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
someone needs to put psilocybin in our water supply
Dr. Greenthumb  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
What we really need is activism for mind-expanding drugs with a voice that can be heard. Let people know that they'd be much happier taking the red pill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33288026
United States
01/29/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
the fossil fuels are a little bit further off than that(thank greedy and power hungry people and corps for that) really anyones guess on the other stuff. i would pass on the cannabis though, but there are uses for hemp that can replace the need for fossil fuels. and as for magic shrooms there are better ways yet to be found than through psychedelics. shrooms are just a short cut. but hey if thats what you want then go for.
Dr. Greenthumb  (OP)

United States
01/29/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like shortcuts, especially ones that give you a great time fractals and all. I wouldn't say the reign of weed is really all that far off, it's in the hands of the people and the people are growing impatient for solutions.
A Friend

User ID: 2327631
United States
01/29/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
hemp

purplehaze
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33288026
United States
01/29/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like shortcuts, especially ones that give you a great time fractals and all. I wouldn't say the reign of weed is really all that far off, it's in the hands of the people and the people are growing impatient for solutions.

dont get me wrong i used to love gettting stoned. use to do it all time. but i grew out of it. dont like it anymore. tried shrooms too, but didnt like it after have a really bad trip.
weed, at least its not crack.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1427499
Iceland
01/29/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
remember: the natural drgus do not do to you - they allow you to do to yourself, contrary to pharmaceutics...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1472407
United States
01/29/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282620
United States
01/29/2013 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed. There ar several highly regarded studies touting the benefits of cannabis and mushroom use. Especially in dealing with the side effects of cancer. THC can inhibit tumor growth and is great for nausea related to chemo. Shrroms are being studies as a viable way to eliminate existential dread (fear of death) in terminal cancer patients. So far, studies are favorable. These substances are considered "sacrament" in many ethnic circles. Side effects of their use are VASTLY lower than name brand drugs used for the same treatments.

[link to www.nowpublic.com]
[link to www.worldhealth.net]

[link to www.bpru.org]
[link to clinicaltrials.gov]
[link to www.heffter.org]

I am in remission from Stage IIIB Malignant modular melanoma with mets to the lymph nodes. I can attest to the beneficial nature of both of these... its a HUGE quality of life issue. OP may have a point, as cancer rates may climb as we are exposed to more amd more radiation in the coming years we may be relying on these sacraments more than we do at present. (Especially when Intron costs 1600$ a week....)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282620
United States
01/29/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Agreed. There ar several highly regarded studies touting the benefits of cannabis and mushroom use. Especially in dealing with the side effects of cancer. THC can inhibit tumor growth and is great for nausea related to chemo. Shrroms are being studies as a viable way to eliminate existential dread (fear of death) in terminal cancer patients. So far, studies are favorable. These substances are considered "sacrament" in many ethnic circles. Side effects of their use are VASTLY lower than name brand drugs used for the same treatments.

[link to www.bpru.org]

I am in remission from Stage IIIB Malignant modular melanoma with mets to the lymph nodes. I can attest to the beneficial nature of both of these... its a HUGE quality of life issue. OP may have a point, as cancer rates may climb as we are exposed to more amd more radiation in the coming years we may be relying on these sacraments more than we do at present. (Especially when Intron costs 1600$ a week....)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1282620

Wow...spelling sucks, sorry. My eyes are ruined from the chemo...major floaters. Once again...floaters may be helped by THC use...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32299721
United States
01/29/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I've had dreams of this.

Forests will be green and lush, there will be no more pollution, and there will be invisible lanes in the sky with 'cars' that will be round and made of a clear material among other things.

Life will be better for all and suffering greatly reduced.
A Friend

User ID: 33294504
United States
01/29/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.bpru.org]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1282620

I love hearing testimonies like yours. Congratulations on getting good results with your cancer. My husband wasn't so lucky. When we asked his doctor about marijuana he was laughed at and we sadly did not pursue it further and he unfortunately died after a long battle.

Keep up the faith and keep strong in what you are doing. They are finding now that the traditional treatments for cancer such at chemo are not helping at all but hurting which is in line with our experiences.

Much love to you and yours.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040

GLP