Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,691 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 716,949
Pageviews Today: 1,308,020Threads Today: 620Posts Today: 10,645
02:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1518608
United States
01/29/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?
In my opinion, it is not possible to ascend spiritually and still continue to eat meat.

This should bring out the nut cases...

*sigh*
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?
To eat a beast causes us to become like them.

It had been told to us for thousands of years and no one listens...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?
There are not many things you have to do specifically to ascend, but not eating our fellow beings is one of them...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
One-star. I expected that...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29801624
United States
01/29/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, where I come from, being a vegetable is NOT a good thing! lol
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, where I come from, being a vegetable is NOT a good thing! lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29801624

Ha,ha...tee-hee...har-har...idiot..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
So much talk about everything spiritual, but the really BIG issue. Eating other beings.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ooh, 2 one-stars! I'm doing well!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4958589
United States
01/29/2013 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one, and they all stink...
Kalles Kaviar

User ID: 3264930
Sweden
01/29/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even Dalai Lama eat meat.
Newton's third law of emotion

For every male action, there is a female overreaction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1747431
United States
01/29/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
i like your opinion!

although i do believe regardless of whether you eat meat or not, you can directly communicate wit god...

with that being said

for peace and harmony..and balance..

and restoration

and awakening

i agree with you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

-- ALBERT EINSTEIN
Kalles Kaviar

User ID: 3264930
Sweden
01/29/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I have never even said half of this shit people say i have."

-Albert Einstein
Newton's third law of emotion

For every male action, there is a female overreaction.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even Dalai Lama eat meat.
 Quoting: Kalles Kaviar

Who made him right? But, I'm not sure he does...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17670138
United States
01/29/2013 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think you are an "enlightened" individual?

Spiritually advanced?

Yet you stand on your soap box and shout "you will burn in hell if you don't change your ways" "Im better than you and know what it takes to evolve"

pppppffffffffttttt

You are no better than a baptist saying you will go to hell for drinking beer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1464956
United States
01/29/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd eat a pig's ass if you cook it right.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
What would it take for you to stop eating other animals?

Until you do, there is NOTHING you can do to really change your life spiritually...

Truth folks.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think you are an "enlightened" individual?

Spiritually advanced?

Yet you stand on your soap box and shout "you will burn in hell if you don't change your ways" "Im better than you and know what it takes to evolve"

pppppffffffffttttt

You are no better than a baptist saying you will go to hell for drinking beer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17670138

Never talked about hell. I asked you to think about it. Go ahead, it's your life. Enjoy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my opinion, it is not possible to ascend spiritually and still continue to eat meat.

*sigh*
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1518608

whats your opinion on cheese and milk?

i think if had my own cow and treated it with respect and love i could occasional milk it and provide nourishment for my body.. HOWEVER, i don't have my own cow, and I'm starting to feel bad about eating cheese and drinking milk because how cows are treated

but alas, I'm eating cheese right now ^^
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Until you do, there is NOTHING you can do to really change your life spiritually...

Truth folks.

so technically since we are animals and humans eat other animals than in essence humans are cannibals..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

i think if had my own cow and treated it with respect and love i could occasional milk it and provide nourishment for my body.. HOWEVER, i don't have my own cow, and I'm starting to feel bad about eating cheese and drinking milk because how cows are treated

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1747431

Where do all the poisons, chemicals and antibiotics excrete themselves in a female? In their urine and babies milk.

Cow's milk is like taking in ALL of the problems a cow has in the milk/cheese.

I eat vegan. No meat,fish,milk,eggs or cheese.

Your choice...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12195955
United States
01/29/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
no matter if you are a 100% raw vegan or a sun-gazing breatharian, you will still never "ascend" because it is new age luciferian bullshit!

whatever
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Truth folks.

so technically since we are animals and humans eat other animals than in essence humans are cannibals..

Yes. Or beasts...
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

Where do all the poisons, chemicals and antibiotics excrete themselves in a female? In their urine and babies milk.

Your choice...

whats inherently wrong with eggs? if you owned a chicken and let it roam freely and it laid unfertilized eggs whats wrong with consuming them for nutrition?

don't take an attitude with me, i am siding with you. but i can freely ask questions and you can answer them without ego.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32186903
United States
01/29/2013 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

Your choice...

Vegan fag.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22373790
United States
01/29/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I have never even said half of this shit people say i have."

-Albert Einstein
 Quoting: Kalles Kaviar

lol
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

Your choice...

whats inherently wrong with eggs? if you owned a chicken and let it roam freely and it laid unfertilized eggs whats wrong with consuming them for nutrition?

don't take an attitude with me, i am siding with you. but i can freely ask questions and you can answer them without ego.

No attitude. Just tired of people.

If we owned our cows and chickens and treated them as you say, then ok, but we don't...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
01/29/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Truth folks.

That may have been your individual experience but mine has been quite different. I haven't been eating any meat lately but I was in fact eating meat regularly when I went was going through a period of 'changes' I experienced over a span of 12-18 months. I wouldn't be so quick to speak in absolutes. Maybe ask people to report their experiences/finding in addition to sharing your own..

peace
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

Your choice...

Vegan fag.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32186903

Meat eating idiot. Now what does name calling do...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32299721
United States
01/29/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

Your choice...

How do you get enough protein?

I'd like to quit eating meat but when I did it a few years ago, my hair fell out and I got yeast infection. The doctor said I had signs of protein defeciency so I started eating meat again and those problems went away.

I don't like the idea of eating fellow creatures though, but perhaps in this hellish world it's the only way to survive.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your choice...

No attitude. Just tired of people.

If we owned our cows and chickens and treated them as you say, then ok, but we don't...

exactly, and because of that, I'm being pulled to be full vegan.. in due time..

GLP