Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 17,683
Pageviews Today: 34,480Threads Today: 15Posts Today: 261
12:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?

*HEISENBERG*

User ID: 32189146
United States
01/29/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?
I understand that eating meat(animals) is a real thing and ascension is not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19071284
United States
01/29/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?
Ascension of consciousness has absolutly nothing to do with what you consume and everything to do with the content of your character and level of awareness. You need to have a deep understanding of what you are, who you are, where you are, where you want to go, and what it takes to get there.

Now if we're talking about just being healthier then eating less meat or no meat is the way to go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20733751
United Arab Emirates
01/29/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, where I come from, being a vegetable is NOT a good thing! lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29801624

LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33254816
Germany
01/29/2013 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1472811
United States
01/29/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my opinion, it is not possible to ascend spiritually and still continue to eat meat.

This should bring out the nut cases...

*sigh*
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1518608

You are buying into some of the new disinfotards eh?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1518608
United States
01/29/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my opinion, it is not possible to ascend spiritually and still continue to eat meat.

*sigh*

whats your opinion on cheese and milk?

i think if had my own cow and treated it with respect and love i could occasional milk it and provide nourishment for my body.. HOWEVER, i don't have my own cow, and I'm starting to feel bad about eating cheese and drinking milk because how cows are treated

but alas, I'm eating cheese right now ^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1747431

Where do all the poisons, chemicals and antibiotics excrete themselves in a female? In their urine and babies milk.

Cow's milk is like taking in ALL of the problems a cow has in the milk/cheese.

I eat vegan. No meat,fish,milk,eggs or cheese.

Your choice...

How do you get enough protein?

I'd like to quit eating meat but when I did it a few years ago, my hair fell out and I got yeast infection. The doctor said I had signs of protein defeciency so I started eating meat again and those problems went away.

I don't like the idea of eating fellow creatures though, but perhaps in this hellish world it's the only way to survive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32299721

Please take the time consider the spiritual importance first, then visit some vegan websites.

I am om a small tablet right now and can't write as much as I wish. First decide what is right for you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

You are buying into some of the new disinfotards eh?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1472811

Been a vegan for over 10 years now...
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/29/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ascension of consciousness has absolutly nothing to do with what you consume and everything to do with the content of your character and level of awareness. You need to have a deep understanding of what you are, who you are, where you are, where you want to go, and what it takes to get there.

Now if we're talking about just being healthier then eating less meat or no meat is the way to go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19071284

They have. A person with a conscience would never consume meat.

it is not about eating healthier, it is not about you or choice. it is about not talking lives for senseless consumption and satisfaction. Meat is a drug and meat eaters are worse than heroin junkies.
Wispa

User ID: 31784394
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Tell that to the Pope OP !

WS: How did you and Lidia select the menus for the two dinners?

JB: [Pope Benedict] is from Bavaria, Munich, and with us being from Trieste and Friuli, we share a certain culinary heritage. [Lidia] discovered that his mother was a cook in the hotel/restaurant in the town where he grew up and her intention was to prepare the kind of food that his mother would have made for him. The first meal was on Friday so we served whole-roasted wild striped bass, and on Saturday we served flat iron steaks with warm potato salad.
[link to www.winespectator.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31781644
United States
Report Abusive Post
i am forbidden to take the life of animals. to eat them is to be a part of the predator cycle. forbidden.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

it is not about eating healthier, it is not about you or choice. it is about not talking lives for senseless consumption and satisfaction. Meat is a drug and meat eaters are worse than heroin junkies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33254816

Finally sanity. Thank you.
SeekWisdom

User ID: 14695767
United States
01/29/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

stupthrd
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
..11:11..

User ID: 33289966
United States
01/29/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well worth the watch! Covers meat eating.

Spirituality is the opposite of religion, religion is a substitute for spirituality. Spirituality is a direct connection to Creator The Most high.

Anyone who inflicts pain on others will suffer themself from that pain.

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/29/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

i think if had my own cow and treated it with respect and love i could occasional milk it and provide nourishment for my body.. HOWEVER, i don't have my own cow, and I'm starting to feel bad about eating cheese and drinking milk because how cows are treated

Where do all the poisons, chemicals and antibiotics excrete themselves in a female? In their urine and babies milk.

Your choice...

Vegan fag.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32186903

Fags always eat meat. Bolscheijks and communists too. They hat vegetarians because it is a bourgoise thing for educated people.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

JB: [Pope Benedict] is from Bavaria, Munich, and with us being from Trieste and Friuli, we share a certain culinary heritage. [Lidia] discovered that his mother was a cook in the hotel/restaurant in the town where he grew up and her intention was to prepare the kind of food that his mother would have made for him. The first meal was on Friday so we served whole-roasted wild striped bass, and on Saturday we served flat iron steaks with warm potato salad.
 Quoting: Wispa

The Pope! Are kidding? Yeah, do what the Pope days! Fool!
Anonymous Coward
Germany
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

Every glass of milk contains a peice of veal. it is cruel to cinsume milk. If you want to drink milk, steal it from humans, not from animals.
SeekWisdom

United States
Report Abusive Post

cruise
norespect

Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20733751
United Arab Emirates
01/29/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your choice...

Vegan fag.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32186903

Fags always eat meat. Bolscheijks and communists too. They hat vegetarians because it is a bourgoise thing for educated people.

So reconcile Hilter being a vegetarian in your diatribe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1747431
United States
01/29/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

took me a long time to realize that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33263630
United States
01/29/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I understand that I JUST had a rabbit bbq'd on the grill
for dinner. Along with mashed taters, corn and 3 ice cold Schlitz.
It was delicious. thanks for asking though.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
01/29/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

You're welcome. hf
*HEISENBERG*

United States
01/29/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is possibly the most brainless post I have ever seen. Like literally ever.

1) Nature is filled with animals eating each other

2) Eating isn't senseless consumption, it's what we do to survive

3) If you think meat eaters are worse than heroine junkies, than you are literally too stupid to insult.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 969944
United States
Report Abusive Post

*sigh*

If thats the case I prefer to stay with my Bacon!!!

tounge
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
I understand that I JUST had a rabbit bbq'd on the grill
for dinner. Along with mashed taters, corn and 3 ice cold Schlitz.
It was delicious. thanks for asking though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33263630

Says the beast...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17670138
United States
Report Abusive Post
SeekWisdom

United States
01/29/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
For lunch I had bacon wrapped pork steaks. It was phenomenal.

OP what makes your opinion so right? What authority do you have to tell people what to eat?

Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33228951
United States
01/29/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

-- ALBERT EINSTEIN

As he smoked tobacco in a pipe. And later died from heart disease. The freshest finest plants all screaming in torture as it takes days for them to die.

Plants have nervous systems, commnicate, take intelligent action, both individually and collectively.

But just like 99.9999% of the species on the planet, we are not sure if they mourn their dead or not, so eat 'em all.

pump2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP what makes your opinion so right? What authority do you have to tell people what to eat?
 Quoting: SeekWisdom

It doesn't. Just wanting people to think about what they are doing. Then do what feels right for you.

I can't save anyone else but me...
Wispa

User ID: 31784394
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Wispa

The Pope! Are YOU kidding? Yeah, do what the Pope dSays! Fool!

I don't do what anyone says, I eat meat because I enjoy it. We as Humans are here because our ancestors ate meat, I don't think you will find any vegetarian Cavemen.
Carry on eating your vegetables, just don't dictate to everyone else and insult them, that only makes you look the fool.
*HEISENBERG*

United States
01/29/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SeekWisdom

Damn, you just made me hungry!

GLP