Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,015 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 759,018
Pageviews Today: 1,332,129Threads Today: 432Posts Today: 9,046
01:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?

SeekWisdom

User ID: 14695767
United States
01/29/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?
For lunch I had bacon wrapped pork steaks. It was phenomenal.

OP what makes your opinion so right? What authority do you have to tell people what to eat?
 Quoting: SeekWisdom

It doesn't. Just wanting people to think about what they are doing. Then do what feels right for you.

I can't save anyone else but me...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1518608

Save people from what?
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
*HEISENBERG*

User ID: 32189146
United States
01/29/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Doesn't anyone else understand the connection between ascension and not eating animals?
Tell that to the Pope OP !

WS: How did you and Lidia select the menus for the two dinners?

JB: [Pope Benedict] is from Bavaria, Munich, and with us being from Trieste and Friuli, we share a certain culinary heritage. [Lidia] discovered that his mother was a cook in the hotel/restaurant in the town where he grew up and her intention was to prepare the kind of food that his mother would have made for him. The first meal was on Friday so we served whole-roasted wild striped bass, and on Saturday we served flat iron steaks with warm potato salad.
[link to www.winespectator.com]
 Quoting: Wispa

The Pope! Are YOU kidding? Yeah, do what the Pope dSays! Fool!

I don't do what anyone says, I eat meat because I enjoy it. We as Humans are here because our ancestors ate meat, I don't think you will find any vegetarian Cavemen.
Carry on eating your vegetables, just don't dictate to everyone else and insult them, that only makes you look the fool.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20733751
United Arab Emirates
01/29/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP what makes your opinion so right? What authority do you have to tell people what to eat?

It doesn't. Just wanting people to think about what they are doing. Then do what feels right for you.

Oh we know what we are doing, now pass the A1 sauce.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33263630
United States
Report Abusive Post
vegetarian
veg-e-tar-ian = ancient word meaning: bad hunter
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1518608
United States
Report Abusive Post
Tell that to the Pope OP !

WS: How did you and Lidia select the menus for the two dinners?

JB: [Pope Benedict] is from Bavaria, Munich, and with us being from Trieste and Friuli, we share a certain culinary heritage. [Lidia] discovered that his mother was a cook in the hotel/restaurant in the town where he grew up and her intention was to prepare the kind of food that his mother would have made for him. The first meal was on Friday so we served whole-roasted wild striped bass, and on Saturday we served flat iron steaks with warm potato salad.
[link to www.winespectator.com]

The Pope! Are YOU kidding? Yeah, do what the Pope dSays! Fool!

I don't do what anyone says, I eat meat because I enjoy it. We as Humans are here because our ancestors ate meat, I don't think you will find any vegetarian Cavemen.
Carry on eating your vegetables, just don't dictate to everyone else and insult them, that only makes you look the fool.

I wasn't...
SeekWisdom

United States
Report Abusive Post

Oh we know what we are doing, now pass the A1 sauce.
 Quoting: Melton Mowbray

ohyeah

Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Save people from what?

*smile*
SeekWisdom

United States
01/29/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Save people from what?

*smile*

Where is your explanation? Save people from what?

Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
*HEISENBERG*

User ID: 32189146
United States
01/29/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Save people from what?

*smile*

Ohhh I get it, if we stop eating meat, there would be more for the OP!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Save people from what?

*smile*

From their current enslavement...
SeekWisdom

United States
01/29/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Save people from what?

*smile*

From their current enslavement...

You think I'm enslaved?

Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19071284
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ascension of consciousness has absolutly nothing to do with what you consume and everything to do with the content of your character and level of awareness. You need to have a deep understanding of what you are, who you are, where you are, where you want to go, and what it takes to get there.

Now if we're talking about just being healthier then eating less meat or no meat is the way to go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19071284

They have. A person with a conscience would never consume meat.

it is not about eating healthier, it is not about you or choice. it is about not talking lives for senseless consumption and satisfaction. Meat is a drug and meat eaters are worse than heroin junkies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33254816

I'm pretty sure most people who eat meat dont have malicious intent when doing so. They just eat it because it tastes good. I'm not defending meat eaters but what your saying doesnt make any sense. Eating meat or not eating meat has nothing to do with ascension. Its all about content of character.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33225391
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
i believe it comes down to raising your frequency. The topic of frequencies and energies is fairly big. But the bottom line is everything vibrates and resonates on a certain frequency.
"enlightened" beings are said to resonate on a very high frequency. Theres alot of ways to change your frequency and diet is one of them. How you control your emotions and thoughts will also do this.

when we researh topics we like to find the truth. as we expand our consciousness we have to make a decision on what we feel the truth to be.
alot of people on here realise that we have been tricked and mislead in almost all aspects of life and diet is one of them.

the FACT that meat and diary cause many many illnesses is one factor. but when we look at it further, we learn that slaughter houses are a major contributor to world pollution. Its also a major contributor to world famine. you consume the emotion of the animal etc theres lots more

the point is knowing and realising that this whole meat market is bad and causing damage world wide. You cant ignore it anymore just because "it tastes nice"

spirituality comes into this through knwoing that you have to follow the right path, the path that is best for humanity and every living creature.

This topic is super deep. you may think you have awoken and stepped out the matrix, but keep going and you should come to the same conclusion.

hf afro peace
Hells Truant

User ID: 10505808
United States
01/29/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."

-- ALBERT EINSTEIN
Einstein's quote make more sense than that "ascension" shit you're trying to feed us. tp
Hells Truant...a Being whose been through Hell and is temporarily being civil.

"Touch my ol'lady i'll hurt you.
Touch my Harley i'll fuckin' kill ya!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
01/29/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
i believe it comes down to raising your frequency. The topic of frequencies and energies is fairly big. But the bottom line is everything vibrates and resonates on a certain frequency.
"enlightened" beings are said to resonate on a very high frequency. Theres alot of ways to change your frequency and diet is one of them. How you control your emotions and thoughts will also do this.

when we researh topics we like to find the truth. as we expand our consciousness we have to make a decision on what we feel the truth to be.
alot of people on here realise that we have been tricked and mislead in almost all aspects of life and diet is one of them.

the FACT that meat and diary cause many many illnesses is one factor. but when we look at it further, we learn that slaughter houses are a major contributor to world pollution. Its also a major contributor to world famine. you consume the emotion of the animal etc theres lots more

the point is knowing and realising that this whole meat market is bad and causing damage world wide. You cant ignore it anymore just because "it tastes nice"

spirituality comes into this through knwoing that you have to follow the right path, the path that is best for humanity and every living creature.

This topic is super deep. you may think you have awoken and stepped out the matrix, but keep going and you should come to the same conclusion.

hf afro peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33225391

That was a well thought out response. For me the 'changes' in awareness I experienced materialized first, and then that served as the catalyst to motivate me to make changes to my diet & to eat healthier. That's why OP's assertion that you must change your diet first is not fitting from my experience - one's level of awareness is much more complex and runs much deeper than just the influence of diet alone. I think as awareness changes you will find your behaviors/tendencies shifting as a result. Often times it is extremely difficult to change your habits/behaviors without modifying your awareness & perception first to pave the way for a transition.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks,

I tired to stay within the diet sector. i do most definitely agree with your post. very interesting perspective! one i hadnt really thought about. i hope you dont mind me asking but by any chance are you a woman?

as a male i suppose i follow the thought process as looking at the individual pieces to see the picture as a whole. from what ive researched woman tend to see the whole first and then the pieces.

but would i also be right in thinking that if you are or in general when your spiritual awareness grows, the male and female energies become more as one or equal?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf afro peace

That was a well thought out response. For me the 'changes' in awareness I experienced materialized first, and then that served as the catalyst to motivate me to make changes to my diet & to eat healthier. That's why OP's assertion that you must change your diet first is not fitting from my experience - one's level of awareness is much more complex and runs much deeper than just the influence of diet alone. I think as awareness changes you will find your behaviors/tendencies shifting as a result. Often times it is extremely difficult to change your habits/behaviors without modifying your awareness & perception first to pave the way for a transition.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

thanks,

I tired to stay within the diet sector. i do most definitely agree with your post. very interesting perspective! one i hadnt really thought about. i hope you dont mind me asking but by any chance are you a woman?

as a male i suppose i follow the thought process as looking at the individual pieces to see the picture as a whole. from what ive researched woman tend to see the whole first and then the pieces.

but would i also be right in thinking that if you are or in general when your spiritual awareness grows, the male and female energies become more as one or equal?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
01/29/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry to go off topic and double post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
01/29/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks,

Male here... I think you are definitely accurate in your thinking about the male & female aspects/energies becomming more 'balanced' as your awareness rises. 

Back to what I was alluding to above about awareness changing first and paving the way for changes in your behaviors/tendencies. Often times with serious drug/alcohol addicts you will hear that they have to hit 'rock bottom' or 'bottom out' before they will be open to instituting real changes in their lifestyle. Prior to that happening their awareness/perception of their circumstances remains unwavering and unchanged and they cannot create any real 'change' in their behavior because they revert back to the same mindset that got them to where they currently find themselves.

But when they hit rock bottom there is something about that experience that alters their awareness/perception of their circumstances and that shift in the awareness opens the door to those individuals creating real changes in their behaviors/tendencies to treat & address their addictions. So I definitely think there is something to this line of thinking.

I used to be a a regular beer drinker/connoisseur for many years but I've found that I can barely stand to consume much alcohol at all anymore. Maybe a beer here and there but I cannot drink frequently nor in large volumes anymore like I had done in the past. It definitely slows me down and feels counter-productive to my well-being. Another behavior I can't bring myself to do anymore is to listen to any music that carries an angry/negative/depressing tone or message. There's a lot of music in my library I won't listen to anymore as I no longer enjoy the way it makes me feel / affects my mood. Now if someone had intervened in my life and told me to stop drinking beer and listening to certain types of music when I was still enjoying these activities, I would have told them to get lost. I couldn't make those changes until I was personally ready to want to do so on my own accord/terms - and not because of the criticism or influence of others, but because it was what I felt was right for me at the correct time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302477
United States
01/29/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
That you must severely restrict your diet in order to spiritually ascend only indicates that your capacity is quite limited. (And that is to say nothing of the amusing irony in your belief that you have done so while smugly lecturing others.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32961307
United States
01/29/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my opinion, it is not possible to ascend spiritually and still continue to eat meat.

This should bring out the nut cases...

*sigh*

whats your opinion on cheese and milk?

i think if had my own cow and treated it with respect and love i could occasional milk it and provide nourishment for my body.. HOWEVER, i don't have my own cow, and I'm starting to feel bad about eating cheese and drinking milk because how cows are treated

but alas, I'm eating cheese right now ^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1747431

Where do all the poisons, chemicals and antibiotics excrete themselves in a female? In their urine and babies milk.

Cow's milk is like taking in ALL of the problems a cow has in the milk/cheese.

I eat vegan. No meat,fish,milk,eggs or cheese.

Your choice...

It doesn't seem like you answered his question really. If you had your own cow, it wouldn't be filled with poisons. What do you think about that, with those parameters?
I had a funny thought(to me anyway)about having my own goat that i could milk. I saw myself waking up in the morning and taking my blanket out to the warm straw filled goat house and having a comfy drink right from the goat. i don't think i'd really do that, but maybe i would if goat didn't mind!
makers2
User ID: 33143429
India
01/29/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even hunting is better than maintaining slaughterhouses, but the karma will still be a life or a life. Read about karma in the Vedas, most especially Bhagavad-Gita, As It Is, by Bhaktivedanta Swami. The Absolute Truth is there, no conjecture, no speculation. The laws for man were given in the beginning, in great detail, by the Supreme Lord to the progenators of the planet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33143429
India
01/29/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to youtu.be]

Srila Prabhupada explains to Catholic Priest the truth of meat eating.

[link to i1.ytimg.com]

What goes around, comes around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32244560
Australia
01/29/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did a two week detox with NO meat products what so ever complete vegan and WOW my pinel gland started opening brighter then I've seen it in a long time.
(for those that don't know it's when you close your eyes but are able to see normally it goes dark for those with toxins and calcification seems going with out meat helps rebuild the body ???)

So from my experience yes detoxing from meat will advance you spiritually HOW EVER it is DETOXING which means you will get sick before you get healthy. I stopped and as I do weights to build my body found it harder to source my energy and muscle development from just vegetables and other nutrients. So when one does decide to drop meat you have to be very carful think of it like this..

If you take a crack addict and remove his drug what happens to his body ? The withdrawals can kill them depending on how dependant their body has become. Their blood literally becomes itchy so in order to detox from drug dependancy you have to ween your self off.

So with meat you have to ween your self off the addiction and learn how to harness Parana energy (think of star wars the 'force' or god or the holy vibration the great void etc etc the energy that governs all things is what you learn to "breath" back into your chakara system)

It is easy if you know exactly what to do but needs a lot of consideration and inner reprogramming for those starting out as your body's celular structure needs to learn how to replenish it self from all natural sources besides meat. To tell this straight up to meat eaters is hard with out offering a complete solution. They lie to us about everything our body is capable of doing like self healing on a deep level. Cancer is just miscommunication of cells with in your body learn to talk to your body heal from within is easy common practice instead of voodoo magic.

So when you eat meat remember you eat the emotions of that death and considering the way they are killed the endorphines released into the meat along with the posions of antibiotics and all that other bs they pump into them your body absorbes it. That fear and anxiety can come form the meat you eat when your body absorbs the energy/chemicals that create a heart rhythm change.

Remember Emotions are ENERGY IN MOTION control the heart you control your self thats why they teach us it's jump a pump rather then the source of your thoughts as the way your heart beats will control the flow of thoughts your brain thinks. So really your heart is the center of your thought process and the power source to your very being. Go with in all knowledge and wisdom is there if you are willing to listen.

God is you experiencing life subjectively look in the mirror and ask your self where is your conscience really ? Where were you before this precious moment you've chosen to be in ?

Infinity, no start time no end time always was always will be with this said why are you forever in the present moment ? Center of the universe from your own perspective surly this life isn't your first so why is it you no longer remember the last one lived ? Journey into dream time all answers are with in you, all you need to do is learn which questions to ask as you have all the answers already.

yoda

I do not die, I awaken to the dream that I lived...
Frater

User ID: 1193197
United States
01/29/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I used to be a vegetarian, never eating any meat at all.

Then one day I was making one my awesome stir-fries; grabbed the scallions and sliced there roots off...

Oh! I sliced their roots off! I felt so bad.

So I briefly tried living on Sunshine but got ridiculously hungry after a while and the Sun goes down at night.

You have to eat...

Frater

PS It probably would be better to return to vegetarian.
LVX!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4032947
United States
01/29/2013 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
One-star. I expected that...

Now you have two stars cause I added one to it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1757708
United States
01/29/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
So have you guys watched the movie cloud atlas?? Its all about ascension and eating and how when the slaves ascend they realize they are just being mislead and are actually turned into soylent green food and have been consuming each other.....

It was eye opening especially considering the Wachoski's reputation for putting out revealing illuminatti movies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1757708
United States
01/29/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I used to be a vegetarian, never eating any meat at all.

Then one day I was making one my awesome stir-fries; grabbed the scallions and sliced there roots off...

Oh! I sliced their roots off! I felt so bad.

So I briefly tried living on Sunshine but got ridiculously hungry after a while and the Sun goes down at night.

You have to eat...

Frater

PS It probably would be better to return to vegetarian.
 Quoting: Frater

lol what really sucks is when you can't clean the shower because you feel guilty for killing the mold!!!!!!
Thank goodness for ups and downs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33255216
Germany
01/29/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vegans are dumb as fuck, because the 'plants' they eat are also living beings. You have to kill them in order to eat them. Or at least rip parts of them.

So why not compromise ? Just not kill the whole chicken, just cut off the wings and eat them. Should be fitting, right ?

Fucking morons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32244560
Australia
01/29/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vegans are dumb as fuck, because the 'plants' they eat are also living beings. You have to kill them in order to eat them. Or at least rip parts of them.

So why not compromise ? Just not kill the whole chicken, just cut off the wings and eat them. Should be fitting, right ?

Fucking morons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33255216

Plants are a higher vibration with a more pure source of energy. Meat is a dense vibration and currently most live stock polluted.

You can still eat and process meat in emergency would be ideal but to sustain the body on a heavy meat diet is dangerous and leads to many aliments.

So hey is your body eat what you want just dont be so quick to dismiss obvious truths. Think of this if you eat a salad do you feel more energetic then if you eat meat ? After a big meal of meat you feel tired as your body needs to break this down hardly sounds like a source of energy. Eat plants you gain energy dont feel lethargic as you can process this materiel much easy'er.

So really you just a dumb meat head XD STFU with name calling this is child tactics be a man and debate truth.

GLP