Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,081 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 981,703
Pageviews Today: 1,828,257Threads Today: 883Posts Today: 15,944
08:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I just talked to a Judge in the UK. It's all True. Police,Courts,Parliament=Corporations NO CONTRACT!

Physicist
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 32169587
United Kingdom
02/03/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I just talked to a Judge in the UK. It's all True. Police,Courts,Parliament=Corporations NO CONTRACT!
I just had an informal chat with an acquaintance whom I have known for about 4 years. He is a JP (low-level judge).

He admitted to me that it is true:
Police are corporations
Courts are corporations.

You as a human being are subject to common law. If you do not contract with the state or its' agents you are not subject to statute law. Only the Legal PERSON is subject to statute law.

Legal PERSON = not you as a human being.
Summons=Invite.
Fine=penalty.
Registration=Surrender of your rights to something.

They like to put people using this info "in Contempt of Court" but cannot do it if you do not recognise the authority of the court. Very important, -- they use tricks to make you recognise that authority like getting you to answer your FULL NAME, or getting you to stand when the judge enters.

All very intriguing, and I heard it from a judge.
We need to get organisized, people!!!

Last Edited by Physicist on 02/03/2013 11:08 AM
Physicist  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/03/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just talked to a Judge in the UK. It's all True. Police,Courts,Parliament=Corporations NO CONTRACT!

YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO.

IT IS YOUR GUIDE TO YOUR RIGHTS AS A HUMAN BEING, AND HOW YOU ARE ENSLAVED. BY CORPORATIONS.
Physicist  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/07/2013 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just talked to a Judge in the UK. It's all True. Police,Courts,Parliament=Corporations NO CONTRACT!
bump

It's the truth!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33861330
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been telling this to anyone who listen's.Its about time the British population realizes we have been lied to for centuries!.Even our parent's sold our legal fictions to the crown as soon as they registered our birth's.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33825858
Australia
02/07/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, done one court appearance, they had no jurisdiction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33861330
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
did you refuse to stand or just take your birth certificate with you?
Kael

User ID: 1451069
Syria
02/07/2013 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"Thou we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven that which we are, we are.
One equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"

GLP