Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 724,560
Pageviews Today: 1,187,891Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 7,999
12:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

women who ran obamas social security number thru everify and exposed him to not be eligeble to work in the U.S gets fined $13,000 for doing it...

she needs our help to pay
User ID: 28741846
United States
02/03/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
women who ran obamas social security number thru everify and exposed him to not be eligeble to work in the U.S gets fined $13,000 for doing it...
[link to secure.piryx.com (secure)]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1053533
United States
02/03/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: women who ran obamas social security number thru everify and exposed him to not be eligeble to work in the U.S gets fined $13,000 for doing it...
Did you know that it's a crime in the U.S. to knowingly be in the presence of the President under false pretenses?

In fact it's illegal to do what was done, hence the fine.

Also, and why does no one point this out...

When a man (or in the future, woman or robot) becomes President, they're numbers are "obfuscated" so that no one can easily steal their identity, for National security reasons.

So, yes, the numbers don't match. Duh. Of course they don't. Old records have been hidden as well. The same is true of all Presidents since Kennedy. Because... People can be evil.

It's illegal to use any information to try and subvert National security folks. I know, it's a silly and overused rule, but it's a real one.

That people don't instantly understand this is hard to fathom...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31782898
United States
02/03/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: women who ran obamas social security number thru everify and exposed him to not be eligeble to work in the U.S gets fined $13,000 for doing it...
Did you know that it's a crime in the U.S. to knowingly be in the presence of the President under false pretenses?

When a man (or in the future, woman or robot) becomes President, they're numbers are "obfuscated" so that no one can easily steal their identity, for National security reasons.

So, yes, the numbers don't match. Duh. Of course they don't. Old records have been hidden as well. The same is true of all Presidents since Kennedy. Because... People can be evil.

It's illegal to use any information to try and subvert National security folks. I know, it's a silly and overused rule, but it's a real one.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1053533

but if u have nformation the president is not elegdible to work in america you are protectingnnational security
JackalMan

User ID: 31033364
United States
02/03/2013 02:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
She is a HERO. The turd human should go. Just wait till the black house can no longer protect him and his people. He may still get secret service but not the lawyers.
Lock and Load!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Fight for your lives!
The Wolves are upon us!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20566260
United States
02/03/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
She is not a hero. She is stupid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938403
Netherlands
02/03/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30229645
United States
02/03/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
She is a HERO. The turd human should go. Just wait till the black house can no longer protect him and his people. He may still get secret service but not the lawyers.
 Quoting: JackalMan

I feel as if you're just being racist. STFU!
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/03/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

but if u have nformation the president is not elegdible to work in america you are protectingnnational security
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31782898

clappa
'LIL ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
02/03/2013 02:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

Yes and that is why Sheriff Joe also said there is more than one nationalsecuitythreat with this pres.

Last Edited by Lost Angel on 02/03/2013 02:51 PM
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
KimmieAnnaJones

User ID: 30862383
United States
02/03/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30229645

What is the deal with people "feeling" things

instead of making sound judgements?
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." - I AM

Vote for people that have a track record for loving your Constitution or lose your country forever!!!

Put down the damn touchy feely koolaid and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

:militia:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33542400
Canada
02/03/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
So rediculous all the forged documents they have came acrosss from this terrorist and shrug it off and tell all these professionals to bugger off.

Communism
Mr. Toppit

User ID: 26466623
United States
02/03/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
To bad she didn't do Bernanke. He's obviously working for the europeans.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/03/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt"

put that in your pipe and smoke it you fckn shill, then call me in the morning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29296407
United States
02/03/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unbelievable....never mind , it's becoming more and more obvious.
What a bunch of smoke and mirrors. I have total faith the brave Americans of this country will continue to fight until the truths are too clear to deny any longer.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
02/03/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt"

put that in your pipe and smoke it you fckn shill, then call me in the morning
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 938403

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33590866
United States
02/03/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pin pin pin please
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30075865
United States
02/03/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please list the US Code that this is under...............
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
02/03/2013 03:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
How many of you opinionated posters have ever worked with E-verify?

How many of you have ever done any research into the use and abuse of Social Security numbers?

I'll bet none of you.

That makes me very different from you.

This woman did nothing wrong.

obama apologists, you have no defense for his crimes, so you attack the people who find them.

From many official sources, including everify, he has a suspicious social security number.

For the oblame-o lovers here, for starters: his number is a Connecticut number issued to a person who was born in 1890.

many of the oldest SS numbers were issued to people born in that time frame.

If you are going to steal a number, it is nice to steal one from someone who is certainly dead, and whose children are certainly dead.
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
JackalMan

United States
02/03/2013 03:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
She is not a hero. She is stupid.
 Quoting: J&V

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell

Wow. So George was speaking about you when he said that? Unlike you I took an oath to support the Constitution of the United States from enemies foreign and domestic and if you go against it then that makes me look even harder at your existence. If you look like a duck and smell like a duck and drop eggs like a duck then you must be a duck or a turd human.
Lock and Load!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Fight for your lives!
The Wolves are upon us!
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
02/03/2013 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
doesn't everybody know that social security fraud is a felony?

like ram-you-up-the-ass prison for life felony. this guy is a felon.

and he hasn't done anything worth defending him over, so.. come on people.

042-68-4425

also the Nordyke twins anybody?
61-10637
61-10638
JackalMan

United States
02/03/2013 03:18 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30229645

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell

Wow. George is rocken today. Please read the duck comment little girl. Then back to the pond with you.
Lock and Load!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Fight for your lives!
The Wolves are upon us!
beeches

United States
02/03/2013 03:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Let me give you another example. If you need a social security number,

Like let's say you do not have an American birth certificate

you get a deceased person's number. Many people neglect when their parents die to make sure their number is registered in the Master Death File.

It's especially easy if an obituary lists birth date and city of the deceased. You have name of the deceased, often the mother's maiden name, birthplace, birth date all in one tidy package.

So you get a number. An SS number consists of the:

area number (first three digits)

group number (second two)

and for the life of me, I cannot recall the term for the last 4 digits right now.

An area number lets you know the geographic location of where the number was issued. In my area, it used to be **1, but now it has grown to **2.

Just like a zip code, though, it tells you where and approxiamtely when the number was issued.

The group number is varied, but similar for any one group of numbers issued in one place and time.

The last 4 numbers are pretty much consecutive.

Back when I applied at age 16 to get an SS number, you went to the post office and it was pretty much a notebook of applications. You got whichever sheet was next to fill out
(they were consecutive).
You filled it out and the number at the top was the number you received.

It was probably that way when Barry Soetoro got his too.
Only funny, none of his books mention him living in Connecticut at the time he got his number.

Funny thing, though, his grandmother worked in Hawaii in an office (according to his books) that had access to death records.

Now that is not hard, is it?
beeches

United States
02/03/2013 03:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Another thing:

if you find funky bills, money being leaked out of an account, a letter stating you (or your deceased relative) have been approved for a loan you never applied for:

someone might have your dead spouse's number and be using it.

This happened in our family.

We tracked down the person who has it (the stolen number) to the street address and name of the person.

We gave it to the attorney general of our state, and the state where the person using this stolen number lives.

NO INTEREST.. IT IS NOT A CRIME BY THEIR LIGHTS.
It would only be worth pursuing if the dollar value of money lost to us was much higher.

So normal hardworking citizens can have their numbers stolen, have money trickling out of their account, and it is no crime-

but let someone tell the truth about the dictator in the White House - and they get slammed.

Not good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33583786
United States
02/03/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gee this is a surprise.
T-Cain
Top Hat

User ID: 10235814
United States
02/03/2013 03:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Most of my business is done via very high speed databases. They truly are incredible folks.
I was at a conference where these same high level databases were there as vendors.
They told us ANYONE who runs cabinet or high level ID's through their databases are immediately shut-off and their info. is turned over to f_I and S.S. Big Jail time. Not many others know this. Don't run them if you have this same access, whatever you do!! The info is scrubbed anyway.
They're honey traps.
CtYankee

User ID: 30129105
United States
02/03/2013 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
CtYankee

"If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." -anonymous

-Spouting a fountain of nonsense since 1972-

Never met anyone important enough to lie to.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1053533
United States
02/03/2013 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

that decision isn't left up to you and I though. Just like we can't tell them to open up about the aliens either. Might makes right, after all.

At least in the real world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15077249
United States
02/03/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the Supreme Court of the USA is now taking up Orly Taitz's case alleging Obama's use of fraudulent ID, then how can the Supremes of Washington State get away with saying a very similar case is 'frivolous?

Even in our Alice and Wonderland world which has obviously fallen past the event boundary of a black hole and is traversing a wormhole to hell, it does seem like Linda Jordan might have grounds for contesting or fighting the fine, dontchathink? This is crazy!
beeches

United States
02/03/2013 03:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Most of my business is done via very high speed databases. They truly are incredible folks.
I was at a conference where these same high level databases were there as vendors.
They told us ANYONE who runs cabinet or high level ID's through their databases are immediately shut-off and their info. is turned over to f_I and S.S. Big Jail time. Not many others know this. Don't run them if you have this same access, whatever you do!! The info is scrubbed anyway.
They're honey traps.
 Quoting: T-Cain

This may be tighter now than it was in the past year or years,

To my knowledge, they block your access and make a stink, and that is about it.
Hard to prove it wasn't your fifth-grader poking around on your computer (if you work from home) while you were getting a coffee.

I love the info but truly hate to pay for it.
Amazing what you can find out for free about so many people.
Process servers need lots of info.
Serving on Barry would be a hoot. We wouldn't even charge.
We have his home address already, too.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
02/03/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a bunch of smoke and mirrors. I have total faith the brave Americans of this country will continue to fight until the truths are too clear to deny any longer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29296407

the truth? the truth? you can't handle the truth!!!

(said Jack Nickelson playing a general standing before a military court in that movie, darn, what was it called again?)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29296407
United States
02/03/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29296407

the truth? the truth? you can't handle the truth!!!

(said Jack Nickelson playing a general standing before a military court in that movie, darn, what was it called again?)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 938403

I have no problem with the truth. Apparently Washington has a problem with it.

GLP