Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,117 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 851,283
Pageviews Today: 1,511,272Threads Today: 638Posts Today: 11,255
05:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WTF Local AR15 Weapons Manufacture "Code Red" helps Gun Control Mayor Confiscate Guns!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369074
United States
02/04/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WTF Local AR15 Weapons Manufacture "Code Red" helps Gun Control Mayor Confiscate Guns!!!
Tony Vega who is the owner of Code Red firearms which manufactures AR15 components, posed in a photo op with Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado, during an illegal gun buy back program, which Code Red helped sponsor. Instead of returning the illegal firearms to their lawful owners, the police are destroying them and this is what Tony had to say about that, "I really could not care less what happens to these guns or who brings them and / or if they are kept, destroyed or returned."

Code Red is now scrubbing their Facebook page of all evidence but members of AR15 saved some of the pages & comments before they were deleted. Take a look for your self, that's Tony in the middle and he actually has his arm around Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado.
[link to img.photobucket.com]

[link to i1137.photobucket.com]

For those that don't know, Mayor Regaldo is one of Michael Bloombergs henchmen in the whole Gun Grab.
[link to www.miamiherald.com]

They are tearing Tony a new asshole on the AR15 forums now.
[link to www.ar15.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33587067
United States
02/04/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WTF Local AR15 Weapons Manufacture "Code Red" helps Gun Control Mayor Confiscate Guns!!!
[link to coderedfirearms.com]

website.
Contact the piece of shit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/04/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WTF Local AR15 Weapons Manufacture "Code Red" helps Gun Control Mayor Confiscate Guns!!!
The Coalition For Responsible Gun Owners is now helping expose his sorry ass!

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/04/2013 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump until my dick falls off
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/04/2013 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dick still attached
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27936953
United States
02/04/2013 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dick still attached
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1369074
Can't go without that,hope this helps
bump bump

bump

bump bump
ar-15 nut

User ID: 1281306
United States
02/04/2013 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Embargo on.
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/04/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need moaaah cowbell
OptimusPrime

User ID: 8625162
United States
02/04/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/05/2013 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
More like fucked up!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
02/05/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16648993
United States
02/05/2013 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyone taking bets for when he goes out of business?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33423127
United States
02/05/2013 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyone taking bets for when he goes out of business?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16648993

sheeple will not act! he will stay in business.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/05/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The owner is now gloating that he is getting more business from lucrative government contracts. It looks to me like he wants to be the #1 Vendor of Firearms to Jackboots!

What a POS. People boycott this pile of trash company and let them know how you feel via email and their facebook page

Tony Vega who is the owner of Code Red firearms which manufactures AR-15 components, posed in a photo op with Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado, during an illegal gun buy back program, which Code Red helped sponsor. Instead of returning the illegal firearms to their lawful owners, the police are destroying them and this is what Tony had to say about that, "I really could not care less what happens to these guns or who brings them and / or if they are kept, destroyed or returned."

Code Red is now scrubbing their Facebook page of all evidence but members of ARFCOM saved some of the pages & comments before they were deleted. Take a look for your self, that's Tony in the middle and he actually has his arm around Miami Mayor Tomas Regalado.

[link to www.ar15.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/05/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man he keeps digging his grave:

"Code Red Firearms My name is Tony Vega I own Code Red and I will continue to support both personally and as a corporate citizen the efforts to recover stolen and/or unwanted firearms from my community. We highly support responsible gun ownership and only responsible gun ownership. Post on rumor mills and forums don't make corporate policy here and you if any are Free to conduct business in any way you deem appropriate. We continue to rub a healthy business backed by good products unequalled service and a deep commitment to responsible gun ownership. Radicals from any side, you've been served. --- sincerely Tony Vega"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/05/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to i.imgur.com]

GLP