WHAT the FUCK is the POINT?!?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33499363
Australia
02/04/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WHAT the FUCK is the POINT?!?
I grew up in a very RICH family I just turned 21 and got 20 million dollars from my parents to spend on whatever the fuck I want but I don't want anything NOTHING ZILCH. I don't want to go to university because why the fuck would I? The only thing that I like is helping people and talking to The Lord. I'm thinking of moving out of the manor but I don't want to buy or rent some fucking house. Money is fucked because without it apparently some people die. Like why the fuck? Everything is just fucked in this world!!
RubberBandit
User ID: 4912635
Netherlands
02/04/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WHAT the FUCK is the POINT?!?
Knob.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22192353
Canada
02/04/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Usually , I believe about .07% of things I read on this site.

However, for some strange reason, I actually believe you.

You are right about money though.

Good luck to you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 976158
Germany
Report Abusive Post
CAN YOU send me some monis?
Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
Report Abusive Post
I grew up in a very RICH family I just turned 21 and got 20 million dollars from my parents to spend on whatever the fuck I want but I don't want anything NOTHING ZILCH. I don't want to go to university because why the fuck would I? The only thing that I like is helping people and talking to The Lord. I'm thinking of moving out of the manor but I don't want to buy or rent some fucking house. Money is fucked because without it apparently some people die. Like why the fuck? Everything is just fucked in this world!!
 Quoting: Quyoi

Take that money and help people. You sound wise beyond your years friend. Create a new career that is out of the box. Money is bad if you allow it to control you. Control it by helping others.

Peace
Amy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16273761
United Kingdom
02/04/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is not oil, or water, or mineral deposits, or food, or land, or any other economic resource that is truly scarce or precious or “running out” in this bountiful Earth of ours. What we are short of as a global species, what we seem reluctant to manifest, what we are failing to express and act out, is simply love, and in a way this should be the easiest problem in the world for us to solve – for it is within the capacity and the power of each and every one of us to give love if we choose to do so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4912635
Netherlands
02/04/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is not oil, or water, or mineral deposits, or food, or land, or any other economic resource that is truly scarce or precious or “running out” in this bountiful Earth of ours. What we are short of as a global species, what we seem reluctant to manifest, what we are failing to express and act out, is simply love, and in a way this should be the easiest problem in the world for us to solve – for it is within the capacity and the power of each and every one of us to give love if we choose to do so.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16273761

Are you Gay?
BxMac

User ID: 18472095
United States
02/04/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go to the outback, waltz a little Matilda, settle-in red rock, eat a lot of peachs, and give your money to charity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33442586
Germany
02/04/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
02/04/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll take a couple mil off your hands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33671520
India
02/04/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
20billion dollars lmao spam
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32517993
United States
02/04/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
if u r real that be great im 19 so savings no job no money i want to do sumthing in my life and not waste away i live with my dad he has 30,000 in debt and lives pay check to paycheck so if u r real and wit the lord and do not about money then 30,000 is chunk change to 20 million
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32517993
United States
02/04/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
and since u got 20 million i know plenty of people i know familes who r total dependent on goverment and would love to have your help
Artaius San

User ID: 33671807
Germany
02/04/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let us help you out with so much money, bronson.

lacruise

Ehm, I would know what I would do with so much money.
You can all yourself lucky dude.
Buy a house and try to find out what is your talent.
Go to the university and meet a nice girl and stuff..
And hell, if you don´t like it, fuck university, you can do whatever you want.

The "point" crisis is where we all are in.
Won´t get an answer. At least none, that you would like to hear. Gotta move on, there are some beautiful things in life to discover.

Last Edited by A r c on 02/04/2013 12:12 PM
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Alekto

User ID: 31932188
Japan
02/04/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give it to me, I'm broke.
PBJ11

User ID: 24205624
United States
02/04/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I get a few thousand from a trust every year and I always use it to help family and friends who are poor. I haven't received it this year and am worried about those who need my help. If you are lucky enough to have so much, don't complain about it, just share with those in need. Look around you. They're not difficult to locate this day and age.

You will make life easier for those who are struggling and give yourself a purpose. Be a beacon to the darkness.
PJ
Anonymous Coward
Germany
02/04/2013 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP! Thank you for being honest. I'm touched. Pls talk to us!
Holy_Diver

User ID: 20712268
United States
02/04/2013 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
troll

Last Edited by Last_In_Line on 02/04/2013 12:28 PM
:ritd:"You've been left on your own, like a Rainbow in the Dark" -Ronnie James Dio:ritd:
Anonymous Coward
Germany
02/04/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
:troll:
 Quoting: Holy_Diver

ic:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20902368
United States
02/04/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go buy some marijuana.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15163701
United States
02/04/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go help that Marine from your other thread. I get the sense that you two could benefit from each other in the long run.

You are very young and I think that you need to experience a few bumps in the road of life to be able to appreciate what you have been give.

You are lucky in that you know that you like to help people and that you like to talk to our Lord. Now, don't worry so much about yourself and go do His work.

I am a Presbyterian, so I was raised with this for the Westminster Shorter Cathecism. I always quote it whenever someone asks about the meaning of life:

Q: What is the cheif end of man (aka purpose of life)?

A: To glorify Him and enjoy Him forever.
Very simple, but therein lies a lifetime of work and joy.

Good luck to you. You will be in my prayers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
02/04/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would get some balloons and a tank of Helium, and sit in my backyard letting go of balloons with hundred dollar bills inside.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33672519
Australia
02/04/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would get some balloons and a tank of Helium, and sit in my backyard letting go of balloons with hundred dollar bills inside.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14105059

FUCK that's a GREAT idea!! But I live in a rural location.
Anonymous Coward
02/04/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty sure I've read this EXACT post before...

If you actually had 20 million $$$, there wouldn't be a second thought in your mind about living alone... why would you ever consider rent?

Cut out this element next time and your story might be remotely believable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33671688
United Kingdom
02/04/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
My idea, if I was to be so fortunate, would to travel the '3rd' world on the cheap, masking financial reality, helping others where you find deserving cases...
I guarantee the Universe will help you find your direction once you are free of the pressures at home, expectations etc. that seem to be troubling you; and simple living with simple people has the reward, eventually, of not being afraid to 'fall' from your position in life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33672519
Australia
02/04/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do have ideas that would completely change Australia for the better but I think people would be afraid to try it out. I could give all my allowance to poor people in Africa but Australia is kinda fucked as well. Most people live miserably. They hate their jobs they hate to pay for electricity and hate to pay tax and rent and petrol for the car but this is the shitty fucked up system that we have to live with apparently. I could change all of that if only I had huge support from the Australia people. Maybe I'll run for Prime Minister next year.
cmoG530

User ID: 33595421
United States
02/04/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

You expect us to believe that you talk to the Lord with a mouth like that? You'll know them by their fruits. You may speak to Him, but He doesn't speak back.

Last Edited by cmoG530 on 02/04/2013 01:02 PM
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15163701
United States
02/04/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What you say is NOT Biblical.

I don't like his language either, but only God is qualified to judge his heart.

We don't need any more sissyfied ineffective Christians. If a believer uses strong language, so be it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33508203
United Kingdom
02/04/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do have ideas that would completely change Australia for the better but I think people would be afraid to try it out. I could give all my allowance to poor people in Africa but Australia is kinda fucked as well. Most people live miserably. They hate their jobs they hate to pay for electricity and hate to pay tax and rent and petrol for the car but this is the shitty fucked up system that we have to live with apparently. I could change all of that if only I had huge support from the Australia people. Maybe I'll run for Prime Minister next year.

you won't get far with a benevolent attitude like that

they'll bump you off faster than you can say Masonic Gay Orgy
Anonymous Coward
Germany
02/04/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
stevepavlina.com

kiva.org
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
02/04/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

You expect us to believe that you talk to the Lord with a mouth like that? You'll know them by their fruits. You may speak to Him, but He doesn't speak back.
 Quoting: cmoG530

so you can judge what type of person is decent enough to God's love?your fucking way wrong and he does speak back.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.

GLP