Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,405 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 237,721
Pageviews Today: 396,984Threads Today: 163Posts Today: 3,046
07:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

~ WARNING!! ~ Our SUN is getting HOTTER and BRIGHTER every day!! ~ Is it ALREADY in NOVA mode??!!

Just the facts!
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 33561817
United Kingdom
02/05/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
~ WARNING!! ~ Our SUN is getting HOTTER and BRIGHTER every day!! ~ Is it ALREADY in NOVA mode??!!
There is mounting evidence that the world is heading for a cataclysmic event unprecedented in our history!

This forthcoming event is inevitable, it's not a question of when but how?

Many believe it will be war, some think financial collapse and civil disobedience is looming, many more, including myself believe that the threat to our civilisation is not of this earth but will come from the depths of space some 93 Million miles away, our local star, the SUN!

"Senior space agency scientists believe the Earth will be hit with unprecedented levels of magnetic energy from solar flares after the Sun wakes “from a deep slumber” sometime around 2013, The Daily Telegraph can disclose."

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

The SUN ~ Is our friend ~ AND ~ Our foe!!

Recent images of our star disturbingly indicates that something similar to this scenario could indeed be taking place. Studying images from Stereo Behind Cor2 from early last year to the present day reveals a disturbing vortex funnel or protrusion increasing in size emanating from the sun's surface and terminating in the dark reaches of space several hundred thousand of miles above the backward facing disc!

IMAGE ( [link to i1354.photobucket.com] )

The protrusion can be clearly seen around the 10 o'clock position in the image above with a plume of matter extending above it into space. Images below capture the same anomaly recorded at various times over the last several weeks. These images can be tracked back to early last year as if something is perturbing our star at this location from a great distance.

Could this be the reason for the high rate of violent solar eruptions from the back side of the sun during this present cycle and the apparent lack of eruptions from the earth facing solar disc?

A fault of the camera or simple data error seems out of the question judging by the duration of this event. Material from the sun can clearly be seen in recent images as it is being hoovered up by whatever it is lurking beyond the image fringe. There has also been an unusual amount of constant eruptions from this very spot!!

I am also adding images from Ahead Cor2 for comparison. In these images the anomaly appears at the 2 o'clock position. Although it is harder to see, it is indeed still present. It is highly unlikely that both satellite cameras would be imaging the same anomaly if it did not exist?!

~The question here is simple! What exactly is this anomaly?~

One must also seriously consider that if the inner white circle in the stereo behind cor2 images below represents the size of our star the anomaly must stretch for hundreds of thousands of miles from the surface? Or, on the other hand, if the white circle does indeed represent our sun then why does it appear to be peeking out behind the black occulting disc on Stereo Behind Cor2 images?

~ Could the sun itself be growing larger perhaps? ~

NOVA

Definition

Noun: A star showing a sudden large increase in brightness and then slowly returning to its original state over a few months.

Is something draining the hydrogen from our star preventing this event? If the sun was starting to burn helium would that account for its apparent increasing brightness? And could a physically larger star also account for the seven minutes delay in the transit of Venus in June 2012?

[link to somethgblue.hubpages.com]

But could all this be true? Sherlock Holmes puts it best I thought?...

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

The impossible here would be that Venus had changed its orbit? But that would have been noticed by every single astronomer on the planet!

The improbable then is the only thing to account for these missing seven minutes

~ THE SUN MUST HAVE GROWN LARGER! ~

Luckily I have several images from Stereo Behind Cor1 from June 2012 and January 2013 which seem to confirm that our star has increased in size. Interestingly, the January image was removed by NASA not long after being posted and replaced two days later with an edited version. I have posted all images for your consideration.

June 2012

January 2013 (original)

January 2013 (NASA edited)

----------------------------------------------

PREVIOUS THREAD UPDATES

I looks as though NASA are beginning to take notice of this thread? Several of my links have been removed?

Images have started to disappear and others are being altered?!!

I would strongly suggest you keep a copy of my image postings before they're changed or removed altogether!

It has been pointed out of course that both Stereo satellites are in fact moving in orbit ahead and behind the earth. It has been suggested therefore that this anomaly could not remain in the same place over a 12 month period as the images imply? We must not forget however that the sun itself rotates in the same direction as our orbit so one could therefore assume that they can from our viewpoint?!

It's notable that I have mentioned here and posted on various other threads my belief that this "anomaly" is in some way controlling earth facing eruptions! This has been borne out recently by the lack of X-flares from the main active regions on the earth facing solar disc despite predictions and data indicating well over a 60% chance of them doing so!

If you still can't see this "plume" is enlarging then it may be time for specsavers my friends?!!

So, what do we conclude so far? Well, what if something or someone is "draining" energy from our star to prevent large flares from heading this way!!

OK, this may only be a theory but I ain't heard any better!

Worth pondering though?!!

The large plume of escaping matter is now clearly becoming visible on Stereo Ahead Cor2 now!

This anomaly is clearly still there on both telescopes today and NASA is still quiet?

Stereo Behind Cor2 appears offline at this time. 10:53 GMT

Both Stereo satellites operating today! The anomaly is now very distinctive on both ahead and behind.

In order for thread visitors to fully understand my concerns over this mysterious sun anomaly which has been present since before 2009 but has only recently started to expand alarmingly, I have placed an image linked from the 22nd of each month since January 2012 below...

[link to stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov]

Interestingly, the NASA website contain an "artifacts" page to help viewers identify abnormalities in Stereo satellite images, although they appear to offer no explanation for this anomaly which now clearly appears on both Stereo cameras?

[link to stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov]

The anomaly is now occupying a good quarter of the images on both ahead and behind.

Someone better figure out what this is and quick!!

End.

spock

Last Edited by Just the facts! on 03/03/2013 06:15 AM
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth"
Just the facts!  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/05/2013 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ~ WARNING!! ~ Our SUN is getting HOTTER and BRIGHTER every day!! ~ Is it ALREADY in NOVA mode??!!
Update: 5 February 2013

Images from Stereo Behind Cor2 this morning clearly shows the anomaly larger than ever!

spock
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33729105
United Kingdom
02/05/2013 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ~ WARNING!! ~ Our SUN is getting HOTTER and BRIGHTER every day!! ~ Is it ALREADY in NOVA mode??!!
If its expanding why does it still just get covered by the moon as usual during eclipses ?

bsflagbsflagbsflag
Just the facts!  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/05/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
If its expanding why does it still just get covered by the moon as usual during eclipses ?

bsflagbsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33729105

It doesn't! You need to stop believing all the bs feed to you by the mainstream media!!

Read the article!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33732730
Germany
02/05/2013 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin putin putin

bsflag bsflag bsflag
Just the facts!  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/05/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin putin putin

bsflag bsflag bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33732730

Explain this then...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33732463
Netherlands
02/05/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are the eh sunsets bigger then before ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21666560
United States
02/05/2013 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
putin putin putin

bsflag bsflag bsflag

Explain this then...

Quoting: Just the facts!

explain what? the comments are pretty clear explanation in and of itself. the person who created that page is just a simple Nibiru-tard that won't have an open minded discussion, just ear-plugging and crying like a baby.
Just the facts!  (OP)

United Kingdom
02/05/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin putin putin

bsflag bsflag bsflag

Explain this then...

explain what? the comments are pretty clear explanation in and of itself. the person who created that page is just a simple Nibiru-tard that won't have an open minded discussion, just ear-plugging and crying like a baby.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21666560

Look, you're missing the point, probably deliberately!!

If Venus takes 7 minutes longer to orbit the sun and it hasn't physically changed it's orbit then the only logical explanation is staring you in the face!!!

And when is somebody going to explain this Anomaly away??

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29310915
United States
02/05/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Super wow.

Pin please mods!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33749227
Germany
02/05/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Razorbackkid

User ID: 30229695
United States
02/05/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
excellent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10189969
United States
02/05/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin putin putin

bsflag bsflag bsflag

ITS REALLY AMAZING TO ME HOW SOMEONE(THE OP) CAN PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION AND PUT A LOT OF RESEARCH INTO THE TOPIC,.. PROVIDING EVIDENCE TO BACK UP HIS ARGUMENT,..

AND THEN WE HAVE THESE SHILLS COME IN AND THROW UP A BS FLAG EXPECTING TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY,..

MOVE ALONG BUDDY AND TAKE YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOU! ITS FINE TO DISAGREE WITH SOMETHING, BUT BRING YOUR BRIEFCASE NEXT TIME.
*HEISENBERG*

User ID: 32189146
United States
02/05/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where oh where is Dr. Astro when you need him!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33438364
United Kingdom
02/05/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Theres only one thing for it...

It's time to build me an escape pod and GTFO!

Now, where did I leave my mini-toolbox?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31781644
United States
02/05/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
years ago i went thru the stereo archives and became convinced someone was manipulating the sun. all i have seen since just backs it up. looks like the project is about to come to it's conclusion.
yorksphinx
User ID: 15903983
United States
02/05/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
there it folks the sun is the begging and the end of life on this planet, hence god son/sun Jesus quote " I am the alpha and omega the beginning and the end"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22948885
United States
02/05/2013 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where oh where is Dr. Astro when you need him!!!!
 Quoting: *HEISENBERG*

Proving that da14 is not going to hit earth on the 15th; you don't see him here because he can't debunk the sun is beginning to feel its "growing pains".

Our star is quite young in the grand scheme of things; there's a lot more in its lifetime than just being that bright thing in the sky
Machine42

User ID: 33427808
United States
02/05/2013 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin putin putin

bsflag bsflag bsflag

Explain this then...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21666560

Look, you're missing the point, probably deliberately!!

If Venus takes 7 minutes longer to orbit the sun and it hasn't physically changed it's orbit then the only logical explanation is staring you in the face!!!

And when is somebody going to explain this Anomaly away??

spock

Why is it only effecting Venus orbit and not lets say earths?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17418121
Ireland
02/05/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33756803
Belgium
02/05/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you seen this video of a guy telling the sun is like a big atomic bomb?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33292068
Mexico
02/05/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. If you are correct, the expansion has not caused any problems thus far

2. You watch too much sherlock homes programs

3. You are basing this entire thread on nothing more than a remote possibility, but are implying it is fact.
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
02/05/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

motherofgod
bill shitters 1.2

User ID: 19820209
United Kingdom
02/05/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33438364

Go to tandy and get a new one with 40% off rrp
The retired thread killer

Still the killa of threads

we come in peace shoot to kill
[link to au.youtube.com]

I can not talk TO aliens but do listen to the anally probed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33759524
Brazil
02/05/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP must be wrong...

It can't be happening.
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
02/05/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP must be wrong...

It can't be happening.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33759524

byekitty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6423654
United States
02/05/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
actually my darpa insider friend told me that the earth is actually expanding at a faster rate than the sun is and that actually the sun will appear smaller and smaller during this period of aggression from 2013-2026 untill one day the earth will actually out size it and actually push it away with reverse magnetism waves stored in our molten core and then the ice ages will start again and the earth will shrink and the sun will actuallly come back to warm us and melt the ice which will again sink all our couastal kingdoms and such like it is written on all the pyramids how do you guys actually not know all this use your brain and even an ovaltine secret decoder ring could figure this out sheesh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33724480
United Kingdom
02/05/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33438364

Go to tandy and get a new one with 40% off rrp
 Quoting: bill shitters 1.2

Tandy??

Thought they collapsed , say, five years ago at least?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33698673
United States
02/05/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
So long and thanks for the fish!

I'm outta here...........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33733519
United States
02/05/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 16:8-9

New International Version (NIV)

8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. 9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27571238
United States
02/05/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
It may be getting bigger/expanding. It does seem to be whiter and it feels hotter when you are out in it, and your skin is in direct sunlight...even now in the wintertime.

I refuse to get upset though because for one thing, there's nothing I or anyone else can do about it.

Also because, as a Christian, this is really to be expected:

Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun...

Revelation 16:8
And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

It's just time I guess.

GLP