Richard III - Bad News For The Queen

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634496
United States
02/05/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Richard III - Bad News For The Queen
Who is this Tony Robinson? I like him a lot - I believe I've heard his voice numerous times on various BBC radio documentaries --

Is he a reporter with a show of his own? A celebrity hired for narrations and television presentations?
What is he best known for?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28069942
United States
02/05/2013 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the painting of all Dotti descendants and then the painting of Charlemagne. Charlemagne was the likeness of his ancestor, Jesus.
Spitting Into The Wind

User ID: 16376408
United States
02/05/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is this Tony Robinson? I like him a lot - I believe I've heard his voice numerous times on various BBC radio documentaries --

Is he a reporter with a show of his own? A celebrity hired for narrations and television presentations?
What is he best known for?

Quoting: Jinxy McDeath

The Black Adder comedy series
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
02/05/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm still mad about Llywelyn, so says the Welsh guy.
 Quoting: Chrit

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33733857
Ireland
02/05/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The thing is that the Tudors were associated with the Plantagenets, but the WIndsors have , pretty much F**K all to do with the Ancient Kings and Queens of England.

Consider these facts...

- Porphyria. (which caused the madness of King George) was a hereditary disease which turned up in minor forms in the ANcient rulers of England. NO MONARCH since Queen Victoria has suffered from it.
- Hemophilia is a disease which NEVER occurred in Royalty UNTIL Queen Victoria with numerous of her descendents having it.

The chances of one hereditory disease stopping and another starting in ONE GENRERATION are 6 TRILLION to one.

Also, consider...

- Official record shows that Queen Victoria's father only spent ONE NIGHT in the same bedroom with her mother, and even then, the following morning, the palace staff found him sleeping on the floor and her in her bed.
- Queen Victoria's father had a "special male friend" who always travelled with him. In order to "save the country money", he and his friend would always share the same single bed, bedroom at any inns or hotels that they stayed at.

Also, consider...

- Shortly before Queen Victoria was born, a vast bedpan was brought in for her mother and, minutes later, Queen Victoria was "born", absolutely huge with no blood on her, and looking as if she were a month old baby.
- One of the footman of Queen Victoria's mother suffered from the hereditory disease of Hemophilia.

Also consider...

- There are hundreds of relatives of the WIndsors who receive over 10,000 pounds a year and other benefits like free postage. They are never struck off for any crime that they commit with ONE EXCEPTION. They are absolutely forbidden ever to submit to a blood or DNA test. SHould they be arrested for DUI, they must plead guilty and not give a blood sample, but will be given a part time chauffeur if they do. BUT if they do agree to a blood test, they lose ALL - income, free postage etc... it is ALL taken away.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33130922

Fascinating!
emerald_glow

User ID: 31028625
United States
02/05/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I really enjoy this thread, thank you OP.hf

As far as I know, the Windsors married into all the rest of European royal dinasties. What are the implications to those families and the events triggered by their presence?
Emerald_Glow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33649970
United Kingdom
02/05/2013 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why? he sided with the English, Scottish Marches and Welsh Marches rebels fighting the crown.. and WE the English, Scottish and Welsh rebels lost against the Crowns of Europe and Roman Catholic Church.

Longshanks was taken Prisoner after the battle of Lewes, at which point llywelyn and De Monford came to an accord to bring peace between our nations, and make Llywelyn Prince of Wales.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

You only have to look at who was taken Prisoner at Lewes to know what the rebels where fighting against, along with Longshanks, the rebels took prisoner the King of the Romans, King Henry III, and even the Bruces where taken prisoner at the Battle of Lewes, while Clans like Sinclair fled back to Scotland.

Interestingly, or not the rebels fought against the Crown in the true colours of these Isles, a white cross on a Red field.

And only through treachery, Longshanks disguising his troops in the true colours (white cross on a red field) did Longshanks sneak up on the rebels at Evesham.

The slaughter at Evesham by Longshanks was followed by the slaughter of the Welsh and slaughter of the Scots..

I hope your not one of those people who likes to see history out of glasses that are tinged with "evil English"
Here for the moment
User ID: 30437204
United States
02/05/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are an American, and can trace your ancestors back to colonial immigration, then consult the exhaustive three volume work of Douglas Richardson. He has put together a very comprehensive research on the lines of Geoffrey of Anjou. You might be surprised at what you discover. His work is titled PLANTAGENET ANCESTRY.
DivineRite

User ID: 2096273
United Kingdom
02/05/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

DivineRite
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33372311
United States
02/05/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The rightful monarch, living in a small ranch house in Australia wouldn't take the monarchy if it was handed to him
and considers himself rich in what is really important.

Beautiful, thank you OP
miracles all around us
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
02/05/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why? he sided with the English, Scottish Marches and Welsh Marches rebels fighting the crown.. and WE the English, Scottish and Welsh rebels lost against the Crowns of Europe and Roman Catholic Church.

Longshanks was taken Prisoner after the battle of Lewes, at which point llywelyn and De Monford came to an accord to bring peace between our nations, and make Llywelyn Prince of Wales.

You only have to look at who was taken Prisoner at Lewes to know what the rebels where fighting against, along with Longshanks, the rebels took prisoner the King of the Romans, King Henry III, and even the Bruces where taken prisoner at the Battle of Lewes, while Clans like Sinclair fled back to Scotland.

Interestingly, or not the rebels fought against the Crown in the true colours of these Isles, a white cross on a Red field.

And only through treachery, Longshanks disguising his troops in the true colours (white cross on a red field) did Longshanks sneak up on the rebels at Evesham.

The slaughter at Evesham by Longshanks was followed by the slaughter of the Welsh and slaughter of the Scots..

I hope your not one of those people who likes to see history out of glasses that are tinged with "evil English"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33649970

I was referring to Llywelyn the last.

Edward wanted Llywelyn “the last” to surrender Wales where upon Llywelyn “the last” refused and went to rally the army. He was then killed in strange circumstances. The Welsh now without a leader to rally around succumbed one by one to annexation and forcible conscription of the Welsh bowman. We were made slaves to the crown on pain of death.

And no "evil English" I know my family tree back over 7 generations to where my family was knighted. But still not impressed with how many deals the crown made with no intention to ever keep. But then again that is why they are still in power.

There was after all a reason my family left England in 1776 and fought for the independence of the United States.

dasbier

Last Edited by Chrit on 02/05/2013 03:19 PM
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1334610
Netherlands
02/05/2013 03:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
If you are an American, and can trace your ancestors back to colonial immigration, then consult the exhaustive three volume work of Douglas Richardson. He has put together a very comprehensive research on the lines of Geoffrey of Anjou. You might be surprised at what you discover. His work is titled PLANTAGENET ANCESTRY.
 Quoting: Here for the moment 30437204

Thank you. This is interesting; I will do that.

hf
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 33130922
Canada
02/07/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sadly Michael, the Australian claiant ot ht ethrone, died last year, however, he has a son, Simon who maybe might be more willing.

Incidentally, I could foresee the Aussies pulling a fast one upon the death of Elizabeth II.

By the Australian parliament voting to proclaim that Edward IV was a bastard, they would nistantly slice all ties with England and become an independent Kingdom with their own, 100% Aussie King in Warangatta.
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
02/07/2013 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
>>>>the entire monarchy should just go out into the dusts of time

...And, instead, we should have a President, just like George Bush or Obama?

giggle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28664208
United States
02/07/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
The thing is that the Tudors were associated with the Plantagenets, but the WIndsors have , pretty much F**K all to do with the Ancient Kings and Queens of England.

Consider these facts...

- Porphyria. (which caused the madness of King George) was a hereditary disease which turned up in minor forms in the ANcient rulers of England. NO MONARCH since Queen Victoria has suffered from it.
- Hemophilia is a disease which NEVER occurred in Royalty UNTIL Queen Victoria with numerous of her descendents having it.

The chances of one hereditory disease stopping and another starting in ONE GENRERATION are 6 TRILLION to one.

Also, consider...

- Official record shows that Queen Victoria's father only spent ONE NIGHT in the same bedroom with her mother, and even then, the following morning, the palace staff found him sleeping on the floor and her in her bed.
- Queen Victoria's father had a "special male friend" who always travelled with him. In order to "save the country money", he and his friend would always share the same single bed, bedroom at any inns or hotels that they stayed at.

Also, consider...

- Shortly before Queen Victoria was born, a vast bedpan was brought in for her mother and, minutes later, Queen Victoria was "born", absolutely huge with no blood on her, and looking as if she were a month old baby.
- One of the footman of Queen Victoria's mother suffered from the hereditory disease of Hemophilia.

Also consider...

- There are hundreds of relatives of the WIndsors who receive over 10,000 pounds a year and other benefits like free postage. They are never struck off for any crime that they commit with ONE EXCEPTION. They are absolutely forbidden ever to submit to a blood or DNA test. SHould they be arrested for DUI, they must plead guilty and not give a blood sample, but will be given a part time chauffeur if they do. BUT if they do agree to a blood test, they lose ALL - income, free postage etc... it is ALL taken away.

Fascinating!
 Quoting: TheLevite777

but a complete lie.

The DNA of the Queen Victoria is well known.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243460
United States
02/07/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bottom line...
FUCK MONARCHS AND THE ROYALISTS THEY RODE IN ON!
deano
User ID: 33856291
New Zealand
02/07/2013 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can trace my ancestry to charlemange cool aye linked to roger de teoni standard bearer of normandy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
02/07/2013 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The discovery of Richard III once agani reminds the British public that the Plantagenets were the true Royal family of England, NOT the Windsors, a gang of Germans dumped upon the British in the 17th Century.

Isn't it time to see the Windsors kicked out and the Plantagenets restored?

The Tudor age was the Golden age of Britain.

Without them you probably wouldn't exist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31416609

queen elizabeth the first was the best ruler britain had

many will rant about this but it is true

she is the one that brought britain into the golden age financially and

stopped britain from invasion by the spanish armada

during her reign, she allowed more religious harmony and did not persecute
those of differing religions as did those before her.

truth
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32538141

I guess all that warm and fuzzy acceptance of differing religions was after she killed her Catholic 1/2 sister, Mary Queen of Scots.
deano
User ID: 33856291
New Zealand
02/07/2013 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does this mean jesus looked like me? Lol he must have been a fine lookin gent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28664208
United States
02/07/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The discovery of Richard III once agani reminds the British public that the Plantagenets were the true Royal family of England, NOT the Windsors, a gang of Germans dumped upon the British in the 17th Century.

Isn't it time to see the Windsors kicked out and the Plantagenets restored?

truth

I guess all that warm and fuzzy acceptance of differing religions was after she killed her Catholic 1/2 sister, Mary Queen of Scots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29184782

Please research before you post. Mary Queen of Scots was not Queen Elizabeth's half sister. Mary was her cousin. She did imprison her cousin but she was not for executing her. Walsingham executed her without the Queen's consent and she was not happy about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33028811
United States
02/07/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
*sigh* if we are going to go down that route, the Roman Catholic Church usurped the English thrown when they supported Duke William the Bastards claim, which was tenuous at best and at worse illegal under English law.

Those who support the Norman claim that King Edward promised the throne to William ignore the fact the King did not have the authority to offer the throne to anyone, not even another Saxon, the crown could only by given by birthright or by agreement of the Witan.

You only have to look at the mess that caused to see Romes fingers in the mess, what with the imposition of Canon law on Anglo-Saxon society, with the same approach used to impose Gregorian Law on the Irish thus creating a 1,000 years worth of death and destruction for all the nations on these Isles.

So if you want to go down the route that the Plantangets where rightful heirs then we go down the route the William the Bastards claim was faked by the Roman Catholic Church and all the other claims are then null, void and based on bollix.

Final thoughts, overwhelming use of force always trumps the rule of law and there is no point moaning about it..

Force does not trump the rule of true law - it merely seizes control in the name of law, but is lawless and leads only to tyranny.

As for the throne, nobody qualifies - there are only usurpers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
Report Abusive Post

truth

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29184782

Please research before you post. Mary Queen of Scots was not Queen Elizabeth's half sister. Mary was her cousin. She did imprison her cousin but she was not for executing her. Walsingham executed her without the Queen's consent and she was not happy about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28664208

I realized it as soon as hitting post. LOL Not sure what my fingers were thinking. Ha
I'm a descendent of a few of the British royal lines, and a great great grand daughter of the last king and queen of France.
My grandmother used to have a drawer full of antique hosiery made for Victoria. I wore a pair once and she freaked. They were a little large for my legs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19535695
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Here for the moment 30437204

And if they are your great grand parents in ancestry ? What does that prove ???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33780224
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

I was referring to Llywelyn the last.

Edward wanted Llywelyn “the last” to surrender Wales where upon Llywelyn “the last” refused and went to rally the army. He was then killed in strange circumstances. The Welsh now without a leader to rally around succumbed one by one to annexation and forcible conscription of the Welsh bowman. We were made slaves to the crown on pain of death.

And no "evil English" I know my family tree back over 7 generations to where my family was knighted. But still not impressed with how many deals the crown made with no intention to ever keep. But then again that is why they are still in power.

There was after all a reason my family left England in 1776 and fought for the independence of the United States.

dasbier

I was also referring to Llywelyn the last :) each nation on these isles is presented as a separate narrative when in reality it is a deeply linked narrative that runs back to the Roman Invasion.

Taking the Battle Lewes as a starting point for Llywelyn (you can pick other times) the English/Scottish/Welsh rebels fought the English/Scottish Crowns.. people like the Bruces, and the Sinclairs fought alongside the English Crown, indeed the Bruce clan at the time had Lordship over parts of Sussex (Southern England)

However Llywelyn the last sided with the rebels, to my mind that always sealed the fate of the Welsh..

At Lewes, the Crown of England fell to the rebels, so England was technically without a King and under the De Facto rule of Simon De Montford.. it was also the first time in Europe a Parliament was directed elected, this was from the Mise (treaty) of Lewes.. De Montford was quite radical in the changes he wanted vis-a-vis democracy, which is also what sealed his and the rebels fates.

De Montford, the leading rebel made a deal with Llewellyn the Last known as the "Treaty of Pipton" in which De Monford got Llewellyns support and in return Llewellyn was recognised (for want of a better word) as Prince and "overlord" of Wales, he was also offered the hand of Eleanor de Montford, a bond that was to create issues for Wales later on.

In this narrative we have English/Scottish/Welsh rebels on one side, and the Crowns of Europe overseen by Rome on the other, by siding with the rebels Llywelyn the last made some powerful enemies.

The payback to the peoples of these Isles for rebellion has always been severe, Edwards treachery and slaughter at Evesham in England was only a taste of what was to come from Longshanks, and we all know the issues that has caused down the centuries..

But the narrative has been changed to isolate what happened to the English, to the Welsh, and to the Scottish and then turned so we end up against each other :(

Together we are stronger, but consistently since the Great Conspiracy in 367AD they (Rome) have sought to keep us divided and at each others throats, which is where a little of my sadness comes from, as when ever I speak like this, when I try to join the dots that show the "evil English" narrative points at the wrong group I generally get shot down.. So I now simply expect that particular narrative to appear when ever I mention these things (sorry about that :) )

But this really all does go back to the Great Conspiracy (367AD).. where the people of these Isles, and the Saxons joined together to drive out the Romans..

And it is actually more than that, as that was also the start of the ongoing conflict between the Christian Church on these Isles and the Christian Church of Rome, and the battle over the ideal of "free will"

Rome never fully regained control of these Isles or crushed that notion of "freedom of will" during the period of the Anglo-Saxons, well, not until they supported the Norman invasion of England in 1066AD and the imposition of Cannon law on these Isles thus crushing "free will", well almost.. it keeps reappearing.. it must be something in the water :)

Rome authorised a similar invasion of Ireland not long after which imposed Gregorian Law on the Irish.. again that goes back to the conflict between the Christian Church of Rome and the Christian Church on these Isles..

Simply put Rome (in the Guise of St Germanus of Auxere and other) came to these Isles to eradicate this Christian belief in free will. Some of the leaders where exiled to Ireland under the watchful eye of Palladius, the first Bishop of Ireland, but in doing so all Rome did was to turn Pelagianism into Celtic Christianity.

No wonder they wanted to impose Gregorian law on the Irish..

I guess you could say it boils down to Divine right of the Elite vs the free will of the people... no wonder your family went to America..

It is a shame the real narratives are messed up now, and the divide between the nations on these Isles impossible to reconcile.

lets hope they don't do the same thing to America.. although sitting here, it seems they are working on it :(
Dvd
User ID: 22581634
Canada
02/07/2013 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The stone has been over-turned three times, so it matters little, as those in the know realize the time is here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33780224
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
*sigh* if we are going to go down that route, the Roman Catholic Church usurped the English thrown when they supported Duke William the Bastards claim, which was tenuous at best and at worse illegal under English law.

Those who support the Norman claim that King Edward promised the throne to William ignore the fact the King did not have the authority to offer the throne to anyone, not even another Saxon, the crown could only by given by birthright or by agreement of the Witan.

You only have to look at the mess that caused to see Romes fingers in the mess, what with the imposition of Canon law on Anglo-Saxon society, with the same approach used to impose Gregorian Law on the Irish thus creating a 1,000 years worth of death and destruction for all the nations on these Isles.

So if you want to go down the route that the Plantangets where rightful heirs then we go down the route the William the Bastards claim was faked by the Roman Catholic Church and all the other claims are then null, void and based on bollix.

Final thoughts, overwhelming use of force always trumps the rule of law and there is no point moaning about it..

Force does not trump the rule of true law - it merely seizes control in the name of law, but is lawless and leads only to tyranny.

As for the throne, nobody qualifies - there are only usurpers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33028811

While I understand what you mean, those who can use overwhelming force tend to rewrite the laws to suit themselves and make what they have done lawful.

and you are spot on about the last part... if we go by what is right then no one qualifies..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1483106
New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
gOOOOOOOOOOO bALDRICK!

5a
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 26943919