Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,367 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 141,447
Pageviews Today: 268,301Threads Today: 134Posts Today: 2,051
02:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: FSA Formally Announces Battle for Damascus Has Begun. Assad Ready to Talk

ASV
User ID: 16729002
United States
02/07/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING: FSA Formally Announces Battle for Damascus Has Begun. Assad Ready to Talk
You are a pox on this planet.

HAHAHA. Sensitive much? I realized your shallowness the moment you refused to prove your claims....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32967202

If I have to prove my depth by supporting Islamic imperialists, I'll need my head examined.

Why the fuck should I back you guys. Whats in it for me? At best, a pat on my back for being a nice infidel. At worse, some fat cunts dick in my arse.

Go find some other dope to do your dirty work, chum. Just fucking collapse, already and spare us the crap.
 Quoting: Marxist

What, haven't you heard? Islam is all about Truth, Justice & Peace now.

I mean, granted for 1,400 years Mohammadans were all about mass-murder, mass-rape, torture, destruction, intimidation, enslavement & erasing of entire cultures, ethnicities, religions... over lands from eastern-most Indonesia to Northwestern Africa.

Terror, war, more terror, more war... rinse & repeat.

But strange thing happened: I had one of my patented mind-blowing O, just completely blacked out ----> and when I came to, Islam has suddenly become ultimate Peace & Justice broker in the world.

And somehow Assad has become a saint of tolerance & awesomeness. Russia is savior of Christian Orthodoxy & China- -- foil of evil US.

Live and learn, huh? :)
Marxist

User ID: 16518304
New Zealand
02/07/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: FSA Formally Announces Battle for Damascus Has Begun. Assad Ready to Talk

HAHAHA. Sensitive much? I realized your shallowness the moment you refused to prove your claims....

If I have to prove my depth by supporting Islamic imperialists, I'll need my head examined.

Why the fuck should I back you guys. Whats in it for me? At best, a pat on my back for being a nice infidel. At worse, some fat cunts dick in my arse.

Go find some other dope to do your dirty work, chum. Just fucking collapse, already and spare us the crap.

I mean, granted for 1,400 years Mohammadans were all about mass-murder, mass-rape, torture, destruction, intimidation, enslavement & erasing of entire cultures, ethnicities, religions... over lands from eastern-most Indonesia to Northwestern Africa.

But strange thing happened: I had one of my patented mind-blowing O, just completely blacked out ----> and when I came to, Islam has suddenly become ultimate Peace & Justice broker in the world.

And somehow Assad has become a saint of tolerance & awesomeness. Russia is savior of Christian Orthodoxy & China- -- foil of evil US.

Quoting: ASV 16729002

Its a filthy hole of an empire and will be dealt to. Whats amusing is that these Arab imperialist lowlifes expect me to feel their pain of victimhood. hahahahahaha. I might be a Marxist, Im not blind.
Workers of the World, Unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains!
ASV
User ID: 16729002
United States
02/07/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ASV 16729002

Its a filthy hole of an empire and will be dealt to. Whats amusing is that these Arab imperialist lowlifes expect me to feel their pain of victimhood. hahahahahaha. I might be a Marxist, Im not blind.

As a newly converted Muslim (long story short: there was this banging sheep, and the imam was willing to do a 3-hour matrimony if he had the rights to first insertion himself...).......I find your OPPRESSIVE of my sensibilities & plans of world-takerover.

Stop oppressing me and by your implicit silent consent, contribute to the continual Holocausts committed by dirty Jews against Palestinian lands -- both in Ramallah & in Boca-Raton!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32967202
Mexico
02/07/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are both supporting US expansionism and SArabian complicity, so what's the problem? I read your words, and hear your justifications. Dont expect your convoluted worldview to carry your argument, though. That kind of "depth" is wonting. Next time respond to queries, prove your case, and tone down the dogma. And please, dont take the GLP low road of invoking the "us against me" cracker tone. It's just you and me, babe. No one else...
Marxist

User ID: 2175222
New Zealand
02/07/2013 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are both supporting US expansionism and SArabian complicity, so what's the problem? I read your words, and hear your justifications. Dont expect your convoluted worldview to carry your argument, though. That kind of "depth" is wonting. Next time respond to queries, prove your case, and tone down the dogma. And please, dont take the GLP low road of invoking the "us against me" cracker tone. It's just you and me, babe. No one else...

You need to get your facts right as well. Its Arab expansionism and American oil issues. After all, just how many Arab states accommodate foreigners to the degree that the America you so hate accommodates you fellows. I have met a few indigenous Hindu Kashmiris who spoke eloquently of the Arab expansionism that drove them from their ancient homelands. Evidently, its ok for muslims to have a need for ethnically cleansed territories.

So I would suggest that you might want to tone down the victim role. Just about no one takes you guys serious. Marxists such as myself may advise you to rid yourselves of Islam. You can take that advice or leave it. Your going to get your arse handed to you by capital however in this battle. It has a bigger following worldwide, from the Far East to Latin America, despite appearances snd they just aren't going to drop that cvonnection for crazy muslims.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
02/07/2013 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

You need to get your facts right as well. Its Arab expansionism and American oil issues. After all, just how many Arab states accommodate foreigners to the degree that the America you so hate accommodates you fellows. I have met a few indigenous Hindu Kashmiris who spoke eloquently of the Arab expansionism that drove them from their ancient homelands. Evidently, its ok for muslims to have a need for ethnically cleansed territories.

So I would suggest that you might want to tone down the victim role. Just about no one takes you guys serious. Marxists such as myself may advise you to rid yourselves of Islam. You can take that advice or leave it. Your going to get your arse handed to you by capital however in this battle. It has a bigger following worldwide, from the Far East to Latin America, despite appearances snd they just aren't going to drop that cvonnection for crazy muslims.

You are attacking the player and not the puck -- a sure sign you are shallow. Why cant you defend your assertions? I was interested in your analysis at first, it was tight. But then I pried it opened to see if it had substance, but you squandered your opportunity by changing your arguments completely. What's with that? What happened to worker's rights, Aussie? I'm still stuck way back on why you think the secular regimes of Syria, Libya and Iraq were using and supporting the Wahhabi terrorist enterprise? And why isnt it in workers interest (and worthy of your support) to build on the institutions that were built in these countries?

Then you veered to justifying foreign invasions and the consequent destruction of these institutions as preferable..

Now you seem to be relishing in the punishment of these populations for their misguided or intolerant religious views. And damn the workers!, the real cause is implementing Capitalism by force and from outside because it is better than an Islamic Empire. A humanitarian rescue operation!

That for some paranoid reason you now think me an agent of this Islamic Empire. And that I should "give it up", and fight the Muslim disease in Mexico. Jeez, you'd think I would be more concerned about worker's and peasant's rights and not some obscure religion in a majority Catholic country! Dont get me wrong,,, I dont trust organized religion esp of the evangelical kind,,,, you know, the ones that dont tolerate competition, whose members often revert to violence to quench their Church's thirst for souls, and generally complicating social relations and discourse.

So now you want me to engage to their level and try to unconvert people, to crusade against the Muslim religion in particular because, hey!, they are an Empire at the gates and will take over if I become complacent. To stand on a soup box, perhaps? A non believer trying to save the souls of believers. Ironic, eh?

So what of all the other issues, Aussie? Am I supposed to accept your premise and ignore these less loftier (and naive, in your words) causes to the greater threat?

You are all over the map, Aussie. But by all means if that is how you wish to struggle in Aussie land, tell me how it works out for you...
I didn't push the button

User ID: 33544348
Australia
02/07/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are attacking the player and not the puck -- a sure sign you are shallow. Why cant you defend your assertions? I was interested in your analysis at first, it was tight. But then I pried it opened to see if it had substance, but you squandered your opportunity by changing your arguments completely. What's with that? What happened to worker's rights, Aussie? I'm still stuck way back on why you think the secular regimes of Syria, Libya and Iraq were using and supporting the Wahhabi terrorist enterprise? And why isnt it in workers interest (and worthy of your support) to build on the institutions that were built in these countries?

Then you veered to justifying foreign invasions and the consequent destruction of these institutions as preferable..

Now you seem to be relishing in the punishment of these populations for their misguided or intolerant religious views. And damn the workers!, the real cause is implementing Capitalism by force and from outside because it is better than an Islamic Empire. A humanitarian rescue operation!

That for some paranoid reason you now think me an agent of this Islamic Empire. And that I should "give it up", and fight the Muslim disease in Mexico. Jeez, you'd think I would be more concerned about worker's and peasant's rights and not some obscure religion in a majority Catholic country! Dont get me wrong,,, I dont trust organized religion esp of the evangelical kind,,,, you know, the ones that dont tolerate competition, whose members often revert to violence to quench their Church's thirst for souls, and generally complicating social relations and discourse.

So now you want me to engage to their level and try to unconvert people, to crusade against the Muslim religion in particular because, hey!, they are an Empire at the gates and will take over if I become complacent. To stand on a soup box, perhaps? A non believer trying to save the souls of believers. Ironic, eh?

So what of all the other issues, Aussie? Am I supposed to accept your premise and ignore these less loftier (and naive, in your words) causes to the greater threat?

You are all over the map, Aussie. But by all means if that is how you wish to struggle in Aussie land, tell me how it works out for you...

He is a Kiwi TY sheep not an Aussie
Marxist

New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just about every other country has adapted to capital whilst accepting the consequences of modernity in the march to globalisation apart from the Arab Empire which is largely composed of a narrow feudal elite and a largely disemployed peasant class, many of whom would rather relocate to the West. If you do not understand the dynamics of the globalisation of accumulation, instead treating the whole exercise as some conspiracy to deprive you of the right to pray 5 times a day to some moon based god, you haven't understood Marxist analysis. Marx was not in the business of charity. For that you go to Oxfam. He merely delineated the forces that would ultimately give rise to a global culture, taking all parochialism along with it. Islam with its vast imperial impact resists this and its apologists have the habit of trying to take the high ground. There is no high ground. You adapt or globalisation will destroy you.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
02/07/2013 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is a Kiwi TY sheep not an Aussie
 Quoting: I didn't push the button

Sorry,,, similar flag...
Marxist

New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am not a Marxist out of humanitarianism or compassion for the poor. I am a Marxist as it succinctly explains the relentless drive to globalisation and the eventual exhaustion of labour surplus giving rise to the forces that will eventually see capitals collapse. It succinctly explains the modernity that capital will in the process unleash which labour may avail itself of in the need to free itself from labour servitude and the clash of globalising and parochial forces in the process, parochial forces which in many instances will be even more reactionary than capital.

Forces that must equally be confronted. More so perhaps.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
02/07/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just about every other country has adapted to capital whilst accepting the consequences of modernity in the march to globalisation apart from the Arab Empire which is largely composed of a narrow feudal elite and a largely disemployed peasant class, many of whom would rather relocate to the West. If you do not understand the dynamics of the globalisation of accumulation, instead treating the whole exercise as some conspiracy to deprive you of the right to pray 5 times a day to some moon based god, you haven't understood Marxist analysis. Marx was not in the business of charity. For that you go to Oxfam. He merely delineated the forces that would ultimately give rise to a global culture, taking all parochialism along with it. Islam with its vast imperial impact resists this and its apologists have the habit of trying to take the high ground. There is no high ground. You adapt or globalisation will destroy you.

So how were Syria, Libya and Iraq not on this road you so charitably advise them to take? It seems they were/are. So is Iran for that matter. Pursuing industrialization, capital accumulation, and the subsequent transformation away from a peasant feudal society. So you are on shaky ground, here, not giving a factual analysis.

The groups that wish to "turn the clock back" are Wahabbi jihadi terrorist groups that are funded primarily by the monarchies of the Gulf,,, Pakistan being the notable exception. The USA also being the notable exception. Their geopolitical importance by the West is part of the historical record, re Brezinski's tome, and is no secret that these jihadi veterans are still under the control of Washington and Riyad and Islamabad (even though the foot soldiers may not know it themselves). Granted they are a dangerous snake to control, but control they are nonetheless. Granted some sprout off and go independent, but are of little consequence without arms and money. The main thrust of their efforts invariably coincides with the bigger picture players have set out for them. (I wont even go into what I think that is,,, not yet anyway).

I could prove these assertions if you like, it is not made up.

Now your wacky conclusions: we support the West's support of fanatical Islamic terrorists who wish to extend an Islamic caliphate so as to overturn an Islamic Empire. We destroy their secular govts and destroy their drive to industrialize, destroy their health and education institutions, their modernizing infrastructure, so they can modernize and industrialize based on the globalized consumer and financial US model we all know. And finally, we destroy these populations religious beliefs by imposing a super intolerant government of these same fanatics, so as to discredit the Islamic religion...

Is that about it?
Marxist

New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

So how were Syria, Libya and Iraq not on this road you so charitably advise them to take? It seems they were/are. So is Iran for that matter. Pursuing industrialization, capital accumulation, and the subsequent transformation away from a peasant feudal society. So you are on shaky ground, here, not giving a factual analysis.

The groups that wish to "turn the clock back" are Wahabbi jihadi terrorist groups that are funded primarily by the monarchies of the Gulf,,, Pakistan being the notable exception. The USA also being the notable exception. Their geopolitical importance by the West is part of the historical record, re Brezinski's tome, and is no secret that these jihadi veterans are still under the control of Washington and Riyad and Islamabad (even though the foot soldiers may not know it themselves). Granted they are a dangerous snake to control, but control they are nonetheless. Granted some sprout off and go independent, but are of little consequence without arms and money. The main thrust of their efforts invariably coincides with the bigger picture players have set out for them. (I wont even go into what I think that is,,, not yet anyway).

I could prove these assertions if you like, it is not made up.

Now your wacky conclusions: we support the West's support of fanatical Islamic terrorists who wish to extend an Islamic caliphate so as to overturn an Islamic Empire. We destroy their secular govts and destroy their drive to industrialize, destroy their health and education institutions, their modernizing infrastructure, so they can modernize and industrialize based on the globalized consumer and financial US model we all know. And finally, we destroy these populations religious beliefs by imposing a super intolerant government of these same fanatics, so as to discredit the Islamic religion...

Is that about it?

Their rules on usury. Capital is distinguished by a supreme practicality where all irrational limits are abandoned in the bid to optimise accumulation at many levels. The resulting modernity is both dynamic, leading to the rise of new cultural forms as capitalists (not mercantilists or merchant feudalists) seek to maximise the market.

China is currently in transition to full capitalism as it fully embraces modernity and reason. The Arab Empire sinks deeper into the dark ages. These rudimentary forays into modernity are clumsy and short lived, invariably imported from capital and copied en masse.

To copy the US model of capital within the Arab Empire would require some major brain surgery. As it is, much of what passes for capitalism is invariably carried out by expats.

Face it. Islam is backwards.
MuslimAmerican

User ID: 26542172
United States
02/07/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I guess you miss my point. The Al Queda Wahhabi jihadists are not "all over the place", they are trained and specialise in intervention for the benefit of their paymasters. That they bring primitive midaevil repressive governance to the places they rule, have you considered that is exactly what their paymasters want?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

There's nothing Muslim or as you put it in your misuse and utter interpretation of the words "wahabi/jihadist" in the use of paid mercenaries; it's purely political as it's always been just like you stated. You will not find a "global" terror franchise at the roots fighting for any religious reason, instead for money and material gains for fighters funded by political entities for various purposes.

You may hear them attempt to justify it with religious banter but that's no different than the idiots like Bush who've claimed to be divinely guided in their massacre of thousands upon thousands, that doesn't make him or coalition soldiers "Christian crusaders" or anything about the fighting divine just because he/they may attempt to use it in some twisted way to justify violence or other grotesque actions as with his backwards gog/magog theory about the real reasons supposedly for the Iraq war. It's no different from any of the cases anywhere in the world where mercs. of many different religions and socio-backgrounds have been used (Europe, Asia, South America, etc.).

Americans praising AL queada

ahahahaha

now Al Queda are the good guys,

we have an 11 year war with Al Queda,

and Americans are told by the news media:

Al Queda are freedom fighter heroes, dont mind that they plan to exterminate christians in Syria, that's good of them

what a fuckin joke

Of course they are, because "Al CIAda" was and always has been an American trained, funded, armed and employed organization; the actual name comes from the data"base" of all the documented anti-soviet fighters who after the war lacking employment went into mercenary jobs for foreign entities, mostly the US and ISI after the war ended. .
Feed the hungry, visit the sick, free a captive if he be unjustly confined(kidnapped/enslaved by someone). Assist any person oppressed, whether they're of the Muslim or non-Muslim. - Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
Marxist

New Zealand
02/07/2013 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I guess you miss my point. The Al Queda Wahhabi jihadists are not "all over the place", they are trained and specialise in intervention for the benefit of their paymasters. That they bring primitive midaevil repressive governance to the places they rule, have you considered that is exactly what their paymasters want?

There's nothing Muslim or as you put it in your misuse and utter interpretation of the words "wahabi/jihadist" in the use of paid mercenaries; it's purely political as it's always been just like you stated. You will not find a "global" terror franchise at the roots fighting for any religious reason, instead for money and material gains for fighters funded by political entities for various purposes.

You may hear them attempt to justify it with religious banter but that's no different than the idiots like Bush who've claimed to be divinely guided in their massacre of thousands upon thousands, that doesn't make him or coalition soldiers "Christian crusaders" or anything about the fighting divine just because he/they may attempt to use it in some twisted way to justify violence or other grotesque actions as with his backwards gog/magog theory about the real reasons supposedly for the Iraq war. It's no different from any of the cases anywhere in the world where mercs. of many different religions and socio-backgrounds have been used (Europe, Asia, South America, etc.).

Americans praising AL queada

ahahahaha

now Al Queda are the good guys,

we have an 11 year war with Al Queda,

and Americans are told by the news media:

Al Queda are freedom fighter heroes, dont mind that they plan to exterminate christians in Syria, that's good of them

what a fuckin joke

Of course they are, because "Al CIAda" was and always has been an American trained, funded, armed and employed organization; the actual name comes from the data"base" of all the documented anti-soviet fighters who after the war lacking employment went into mercenary jobs for foreign entities, mostly the US and ISI after the war ended. .
 Quoting: MuslimAmerican

Rubbish! As usual trying to avoid the culpability of Islam in spreading backwardness and ignorance by mostly foul and deceptive means. In addition, why aren't you living in the Arab Empire if you are muslim? Why America which according to you is the baddest guy and responsible for all the horrors in the muslim world (after the Jews according to some).

You talk crap. You run with your tail to the West and then sit on your arse waxing eloquent about how bad the West is.

GLP