Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,113 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 151,245
Pageviews Today: 254,899Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,233
02:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BILLIONAIRES DUMPING STOCKS AS WE SPEAK!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33574022
United States
02/06/2013 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BILLIONAIRES DUMPING STOCKS AS WE SPEAK!!!!
This is crazy.... taking into consideration the hagman and hagman report of insider whistle blower, I think we are getting close to an economic collapse!!!!!

[link to cybertribenetwork.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BILLIONAIRES DUMPING STOCKS AS WE SPEAK!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw I was the 777 thread on GLP just now!!!!

stock market crashed at 777 points in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbumpbump
Limpan

User ID: 1474973
Sweden
02/06/2013 03:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33574022

What is so sad is I posted this thread and within 30 seconds, I got a 1 star rating... this person didnt even have time to read the article or listen!!!!!!!!!!

GLP is being trolled by Obama cyber warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 star and suggest pin

stop the cyber warriors by rating this awesome!!!!

Get out this vital information now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33034699
United States
02/06/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is crazy.... taking into consideration the hagman and hagman report of insider whistle blower, I think we are getting close to an economic collapse!!!!!

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that "I" would be a Billionair. Nothings going to collapse because the printing press has vowed to take care of us. afro
Utu

User ID: 10601066
United States
02/06/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
GLP HAS MADE ME INTO AN ASSHOLE!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard that "I" would be a Billionair. Nothings going to collapse because the printing press has vowed to take care of us. afro
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33034699

that is kinda naive.... time is almost up and people like you are alseep....WAKE UP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13926736
United States
02/06/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
A MASSIVE Bearish Bet Against Banks Has Traders Buzzing
Matthew Boesler | 41 minutes ago | 2,545 |

inShare
Email
More

cassicat / Flickr
According to Barron's columnist Steven Sears, someone made a big bet against the financials ETF yesterday (ticker symbol XLF), and it has everybody buzzing.
The trader bought 100,000 put options on the ETF (a put option increases in value when the price of the underlying asset, in this case, the ETF, goes down).
To put that number in perspective, Sears writes, "Few investors ever trade more than 500 contracts, so a 100,000 order tends to stop traffic and prompt all sorts of speculation about what's motivating the trade." According to Sears, the trade "has sparked conversations across the market."
The trade makes money if the ETF drops below $16. It's trading just north of $17.50 today.
While the bet has everyone scratching their heads, Sears offers one possible explanation: bank stocks have been on a tear lately, so it make sense for someone who own bank stocks to hedge against a reversal by purchasing put options on the ETF that tracks bank stocks.
However, Sears says a trader trying to hedge against a short-term reversal didn't need to set up the trade this way:
To be sure, it makes perfect sense to hedge a hot fund like the financial sector SPDR. The fund has surged this year, and gained about 7.2%. But if the mystery hedger was simply concerned the financial sector exchange-traded fund would retreat from its 52-week high of 17.66, which is reasonable, there are shorter-term hedges. For instance, he could have bought puts that expire no later than March, because they would be more sensitive to near-term changes.
By choosing April puts, the mystery investor has some traders concerned that they, along with the majority of investors, are too optimistic ahead of the coming budget fight.
Read the rest at Barrons.com >
Interestingly, Art Cashin alerted readers of his daily note to a similarly large and bearish but separate trade this morning. Read about it here >

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
A MASSIVE Bearish Bet Against Banks Has Traders Buzzing
Matthew Boesler | 41 minutes ago | 2,545 |

inShare
Email
More

cassicat / Flickr
According to Barron's columnist Steven Sears, someone made a big bet against the financials ETF yesterday (ticker symbol XLF), and it has everybody buzzing.
The trader bought 100,000 put options on the ETF (a put option increases in value when the price of the underlying asset, in this case, the ETF, goes down).
To put that number in perspective, Sears writes, "Few investors ever trade more than 500 contracts, so a 100,000 order tends to stop traffic and prompt all sorts of speculation about what's motivating the trade." According to Sears, the trade "has sparked conversations across the market."
The trade makes money if the ETF drops below $16. It's trading just north of $17.50 today.
While the bet has everyone scratching their heads, Sears offers one possible explanation: bank stocks have been on a tear lately, so it make sense for someone who own bank stocks to hedge against a reversal by purchasing put options on the ETF that tracks bank stocks.
However, Sears says a trader trying to hedge against a short-term reversal didn't need to set up the trade this way:
To be sure, it makes perfect sense to hedge a hot fund like the financial sector SPDR. The fund has surged this year, and gained about 7.2%. But if the mystery hedger was simply concerned the financial sector exchange-traded fund would retreat from its 52-week high of 17.66, which is reasonable, there are shorter-term hedges. For instance, he could have bought puts that expire no later than March, because they would be more sensitive to near-term changes.
By choosing April puts, the mystery investor has some traders concerned that they, along with the majority of investors, are too optimistic ahead of the coming budget fight.
Read the rest at Barrons.com >
Interestingly, Art Cashin alerted readers of his daily note to a similarly large and bearish but separate trade this morning. Read about it here >

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13926736

yep so everyone needs to get this info out!!bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
5 star and bump
YaRight

User ID: 33664858
United States
02/06/2013 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or it could just be...profit taking...the market is at a 5 year high

But OP is right...lots of selling going on

[link to finviz.com]
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33813062
United States
02/06/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
We finally figured out that the only way to destroy the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution was to do it indirectly through the destruction of this country financially.

This will allow us to step forward after the mayhem as your saviors, and gives us the opportunity to re-write the constitution to protect government, and bind you, the citizen, in all that you do.

I love psychology. It is so easily applied to sheep.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
We finally figured out that the only way to destroy the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution was to do it indirectly through the destruction of this country financially.

This will allow us to step forward after the mayhem as your saviors, and gives us the opportunity to re-write the constitution to protect government, and bind you, the citizen, in all that you do.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33813062

yep but the 14000 the dow is at is about half that with all the printed money that has no backing... plus countries around the world are dumping our dollar. No longer can we float checks as our credit rating is no more. The dollars will be coming home to rooost!!!bump
PBJ11

User ID: 24403883
United States
02/06/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33813062

I'm a 50+ yr old woman. I don't curse. I try to be self sufficient and have worked and saved my entire life so my children don't have to be responsible for me financially. I'm so very glad you find this situation amusing. Coming from me, this statement means a lot.

FUCK YOU.
PJ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33827217
India
02/06/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Insider Information:

Giant buyers cartels will buy 425 million ounces Silver. Silver Price will go up atleast +10% today.

If you can sell 450 million ounce silver then only sell silver

Also what about 1 billion traders who will collectively buy or sell 60 billion ounces Silver today.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Insider Information:

Giant buyers cartels will buy 425 million ounces Silver. Silver Price will go up atleast +10% today.

If you can sell 450 million ounce silver then only sell silver

Also what about 1 billion traders who will collectively buy or sell 60 billion ounces Silver today.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33827217

yep its coming down!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10870676
United States
02/06/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
so with the news of the banks crashing, everyone has to put their money into the StockMarket, but the StockMarket insiders are dumping their stocks.

I wonder where the insiders are putting their money, does anyone know? You sure cannot put that much money under your mattress, and the dollar might go also, because all bad things happen in 3's

oh yeah. This is it

somebody please fix it QUICK
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
important info... guys pin this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243460
United States
02/07/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mad bro? Pissed because the black man is winning? Too bad fucker, die now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27243460

black man is dependent on the billionairs and wallstreet just like the white man. lol Obama is not black anyway. He is using the black community and actually serves wallstreet. He is more white than bush is... however he really duped the black community and many black leaders upset at him. Take the black professor cornel west for example. Also Farrakam has come out against obama as a traitor to the black community. hmmm
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

black man is dependent on the billionairs and wallstreet just like the white man. lol Obama is not black anyway. He is using the black community and actually serves wallstreet. He is more white than bush is... however he really duped the black community and many black leaders upset at him. Take the black professor cornel west for example. Also Farrakam has come out against obama as a traitor to the black community. hmmm

nice attempt at deflection... the jury sticks.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

no making sense to someone that has no understanding of the way things work. Obama is in office because America is ripe for judgement... and yes blacks will be judged right along with the whites. No bias when the hammer falls. lol

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

no making sense to someone that has no understanding of the way things work. Obama is in office because America is ripe for judgement... and yes blacks will be judged right along with the whites. No bias when the hammer falls. lol

ohyeah

The meek shall inherit the earth
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

Well you sure didnt sound too meek a minute ago :D:D:D:D

I guess you wont be inheriting the earth.

BTW black Israelite are a cult just like white identity 'chrisitans' are
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

I'm not the one talking down the economy you worthless shitbag. YOU ARE!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

I'm not the one talking down the economy you worthless shitbag. YOU ARE!

talking down the economy??? hahaha you mean because I recognize obamas policies as speeding along the collapse, I am now talking down the economy? Listen, Bush was bad but Obama is a chocolate covered bush on steroids ... he is more in bed with the globalists and wallstreeters than the bushes ever were!!! Why cant blacks see this? haha no wonder the globalists used this color issue. It is the perfect strategy to divide and conquer. I guess you wont get it until you are without food, gas or electricity. afro
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbumpbumpbump

GLP