Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33833520
Ireland
02/06/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral
Send them all to the front lines in ChiCongo
KillerKoodaaa

User ID: 6242454
Canada
02/06/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral
I do agree with them this time.

Anyone who murders over 150 people should not be commemorated for it. Especially since he mostly shot people that were trying to protect their families and homeland from the US foreign invaders.

And anyone that thinks I am lying or "wrong" should read more on this website.

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
-- "The Final Days" by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, page 194 to line 14 of page 195.
 Quoting: Brad Daylight

clappa
baffle m with briliance,or startle m with stupidity. everbody outta the pool.
KillerKoodaaa

User ID: 6242454
Canada
02/06/2013 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

BREAKING: The Westboro cult is protesting “American Sniper” Chris Kyle’s funeral. They know no bounds of indecency!!

News release: [link to thepoliticalfreakshow.us]
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

Phelps seems to have a death wish!

Advice Phelps gang; Do not disrespect fallen SEALS.

Jesus will get very pissed since they would (and shall) Protect Him here on Earth. Can you grasp that?

CE1
USN (RET)
 Quoting: CE1

Seals are gay
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33808766
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anyone who murders over 150 people should not be commemorated for it. Especially since he mostly shot people that were trying to protect their families and homeland from the US foreign invaders.

-- "The Final Days" by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, page 194 to line 14 of page 195.

^^THIS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23956419

^^THIS
 Quoting: thou shall not kill 33809165

yeah im with this also , you choose to go fight a fucking jew war , whome by the way has fucking destroyed your country , and then you end up in a box , then more fool you ....seriously not worth shit , iff anything they are selling white folk out , we dont want this shit , let the devil jews do there own fucking bidding , not in our name
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33808766
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Send them all to the front lines in ChiCongo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33833520

this also ^^^^ , instead of trying to clean the world , clean your own fucking back yard up , you got wild fucking animals already at war with you in your own country
Behcets sucks
User ID: 23902494
United States
02/06/2013 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
My dad worked with a retired seal. The seal was at a local car wash when he was approached by two guys with a knife. They demanded his money. The seal proceeded to beat the snot out of them with the car wash wand then sat on them until the police came. You gotta love sealsrockon
MuslimAmerican

User ID: 26542172
United States
02/06/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

BREAKING: The Westboro cult is protesting “American Sniper” Chris Kyle’s funeral. They know no bounds of indecency!!

These ass wipes have long outlasted their stay. someone should form a mob of brick throwers to follow them around to every demonstration, that would break this up pretty quick.
Feed the hungry, visit the sick, free a captive if he be unjustly confined(kidnapped/enslaved by someone). Assist any person oppressed, whether they're of the Muslim or non-Muslim. - Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
mazzy0707

User ID: 4958038
United States
02/06/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
These people are really bad apples. So vile and hateful.

Sick bastards

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22986703
United States
02/06/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

These ass wipes have long outlasted their stay. someone should form a mob of brick throwers to follow them around to every demonstration, that would break this up pretty quick.
 Quoting: MuslimAmerican

That's assault.

They have freedom of speech.

You start silencing certain groups, then where is the line?
l3ol3o

User ID: 32797914
United States
02/06/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where the hell do you get that he shot people trying to protect their families? What kind of communist propaganda crap is that?

I don't know why I'm arguing with someone that agree's with these Westboro nuts though. Maybe they should read the bible again. They will notice that God killed tens of thousands of people
Ayatollah Khomeini:
“Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world…. Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”
MuslimAmerican

User ID: 26542172
United States
02/06/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

That's assault.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22986703
It's assault what these people are doing, verbal assault. They may have freedom of speech but not freedom to be stalking, harassing, child-abusing nutcases. Protesting is one thing, what these people have made a reputation of over the last few years is something completely different. They're a cancer to society about like the klan.
Feed the hungry, visit the sick, free a captive if he be unjustly confined(kidnapped/enslaved by someone). Assist any person oppressed, whether they're of the Muslim or non-Muslim. - Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
Rising Son

User ID: 16148198
Japan
02/06/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is incredible. I think one of the worst parts of this is that they have their children out there with them. These people have taken trolling to a new depth, and they have no idea the pain they are causing the grieving families. They are pushing the limits of free speech, and I never thought I would say this, but I believe they should be legally reprimanded for what they've done. This is hate speech, and should not be tolerated.

Last Edited by Rising Son on 02/06/2013 08:03 PM
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20954355
United States
02/06/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

Ron Paul there by any chance?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26238410
Canada
02/06/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Where the hell do you get that he shot people trying to protect their families? What kind of communist propaganda crap is that? "

Yeah...what a cockjockey.
KillerKoodaaa

User ID: 30481468
Canada
02/06/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Where the hell do you get that he shot people trying to protect their families? What kind of communist propaganda crap is that? "

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26238410

your the cock jockey canuck ,stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
02/06/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

Jesus will get very pissed since they would (and shall) Protect Him here on Earth. Can you grasp that?

CE1
USN (RET)
 Quoting: CE1

No I can't. And the SEALs aren't going to do shit. Not saying they aren't some very effective soldiers, but they are not going to be going after the Phelp's family. Period.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31557420

Would you care to say why that is the case?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/06/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

your the cock jockey canuck ,stfu
 Quoting: KillerKoodaaa

What kind of communist propaganda crap is that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
02/06/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

Ron Paul there by any chance?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20954355

Worse troll ever.
Brad Daylight

User ID: 1779676
United States
02/06/2013 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Especially since he mostly shot people that were trying to protect their families and homeland from the US foreign invaders."

Not even worth a reply.

"the army is the true nobility of our country"

-Napoléon.

Bullshit.

Dude has a point, and a strong one at that.

hf
"I have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it."
~Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Today is a gift, that is why it is called "The Present"

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
- Adolf Hitler

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

-Oscar Wilde

Have a nice day, may God bless you :D
Brad Daylight

User ID: 1779676
United States
02/06/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where the hell do you get that he shot people trying to protect their families? What kind of communist propaganda crap is that?

I don't know why I'm arguing with someone that agree's with these Westboro nuts though. Maybe they should read the bible again. They will notice that God killed tens of thousands of people
 Quoting: l3ol3o

Well, it is because the US invades middle eastern countries through the false flag event of 9/11. We don't protect our freedoms by going into other countries and shooting people, while we are losing our right to own guns and liberties in our own country.
"I have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it."
~Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Today is a gift, that is why it is called "The Present"

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
- Adolf Hitler

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

-Oscar Wilde

Have a nice day, may God bless you :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22986703
United States
02/06/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

That's assault.

It's assault what these people are doing, verbal assault. They may have freedom of speech but not freedom to be stalking, harassing, child-abusing nutcases. Protesting is one thing, what these people have made a reputation of over the last few years is something completely different. They're a cancer to society about like the klan.

While I empathize with your notion, you're wrong.

They aren't breaking any laws. They are following them to the letter.

You watch, with attitudes like your yours (which sounds a lot like the governments attitude), your reasoning...if you can call it that...is how they will start cracking down on the first amendment.

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33574102
United States
02/06/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
See, in the old days, before the libtards and their lawyers ruined the country, a group of funeral attendees would have gone over and kicked the crap out of these Westboro assholes and if any of them got arrested the judged would have given them a $1 fine. Problem solved.
Rising Son

Japan
02/06/2013 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it is interesting that the Supreme Court would allow them to do this, yet uphold the current hate speech legislation that is a blatant violation of First Amendment rights.

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/06/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
See, in the old days, before the libtards and their lawyers ruined the country, a group of funeral attendees would have gone over and kicked the crap out of these Westboro assholes and if any of them got arrested the judged would have given them a $1 fine. Problem solved.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33574102

At dawn they sleep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8728680
United States
Report Abusive Post
First of all, I agree that these scumbags are the lowest form of human filth.

OK, now that that's out of the way, here is the deal I want to make:

THEY keep their uninfringed right to free speech and WE keep our uninfringed right to bear arms. DEAL????

This is the best example that I have seen of the Bill of Rights at work. I support their First amendment just as much as I support your second amendment.

It's a beautiful thing!

Okay?.

Carry on.

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6860
United States
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

bsflag
Actually they're right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6860
United States
02/06/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's assault.

While I empathize with your notion, you're wrong.

They aren't breaking any laws. They are following them to the letter.

You watch, with attitudes like your yours (which sounds a lot like the governments attitude), your reasoning...if you can call it that...is how they will start cracking down on the first amendment.

Peace.

Yeah it's amazing how the Israhell lovers want to take away all our freedoms.Fighting wars of agression for israhell is not sanctioned by my God.
CowgirlK

User ID: 5762158
United States
02/06/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

I have a really bad feeling about this.

The memorial service for Kyle has been set for 1:00 p.m. Monday, February 11 at Cowboys Stadium.
The Patriot Guard Riders will be at Cowboy Stadium in full force as well as many many TEXANS!
Texas is gathering to give honor to one of own fallen sons. Westboro needs to stay the hell away!

From Twitter:

CALLING ALL TEXAS PATRIOTS AND PATRIOT GUARD! Westboro plans to protest Chris Kyle's funeral this Monday at Cowboy Stadium. Let's stop them!

Westboro Baptist "Church" plans on going to Chris Kyle's service? Heh. That'll end well.

folks in Texas will protect Chris Kyle's funeral services from psychos at Satan's Westboro Baptist church.”-of course we will

Given the timing, WBC due for some ass whoopin. Picketing Chris Kyle service on Mon at Cowboys Stadium.

Somebody should give the members of the Westboro Baptist Church a good ol' fashion Texas ass whoppin' if they show up for Chris Kyle.

Westboro plans to protest Chris Kyle's funeral. A few of his friends strategically placed could put Westboro out of our misery for a while.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
02/06/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
To HELL with these fucking morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!n Stupid piece of shit waste of breath
Rising Son

Japan
02/06/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

I have a really bad feeling about this.

The memorial service for Kyle has been set for 1:00 p.m. Monday, February 11 at Cowboys Stadium.
The Patriot Guard Riders will be at Cowboy Stadium in full force as well as many many TEXANS!
Texas is gathering to give honor to one of own fallen sons. Westboro needs to stay the hell away!

From Twitter:

CALLING ALL TEXAS PATRIOTS AND PATRIOT GUARD! Westboro plans to protest Chris Kyle's funeral this Monday at Cowboy Stadium. Let's stop them!

Westboro Baptist "Church" plans on going to Chris Kyle's service? Heh. That'll end well.

folks in Texas will protect Chris Kyle's funeral services from psychos at Satan's Westboro Baptist church.”-of course we will

Given the timing, WBC due for some ass whoopin. Picketing Chris Kyle service on Mon at Cowboys Stadium.

Somebody should give the members of the Westboro Baptist Church a good ol' fashion Texas ass whoppin' if they show up for Chris Kyle.

Westboro plans to protest Chris Kyle's funeral. A few of his friends strategically placed could put Westboro out of our misery for a while.
 Quoting: CowgirlK

I see what you mean. This has all the makings of a horrific event, if WBC shows up. I wonder if they can issue an injunction or restraining order to keep them away. If they show up, there will be big trouble, the kind that makes the evening news for all the wrong reasons.

GLP