Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral

kybeam
User ID: 27604421
United States
02/06/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral
I thought "Anonymous" had eliminated these Kansas fucks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
02/06/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral
Send them all to the front lines in ChiCongo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33833520

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31557420
United States
02/06/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

BREAKING: The Westboro cult is protesting “American Sniper” Chris Kyle’s funeral. They know no bounds of indecency!!

News release: [link to thepoliticalfreakshow.us]
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

Jesus will get very pissed since they would (and shall) Protect Him here on Earth. Can you grasp that?

CE1
USN (RET)
 Quoting: CE1

No I can't. And the SEALs aren't going to do shit. Not saying they aren't some very effective soldiers, but they are not going to be going after the Phelp's family. Period.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31557420

Would you care to say why that is the case?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

Sure, because they aren't. SEAL's don't go around assassinating people they have personal beef with.

And if one or two did, they certainly would be targeting high profile groups.

Nevertheless, I will be proven right when nobody kills the Westerborotards. Guess I will have to wait like a year to claim I was right on that one.

In fact, not that they care, but my opinion of SEALs would greatly drop if they started to let retards like this get to them to the point they started some sort of illegal warfare on American soil.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
wouldn't be targeting high profile targets*
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

BREAKING: The Westboro cult is protesting “American Sniper” Chris Kyle’s funeral. They know no bounds of indecency!!

I have a really bad feeling about this.

The memorial service for Kyle has been set for 1:00 p.m. Monday, February 11 at Cowboys Stadium.
The Patriot Guard Riders will be at Cowboy Stadium in full force as well as many many TEXANS!
Texas is gathering to give honor to one of own fallen sons. Westboro needs to stay the hell away!

From Twitter:

CALLING ALL TEXAS PATRIOTS AND PATRIOT GUARD! Westboro plans to protest Chris Kyle's funeral this Monday at Cowboy Stadium. Let's stop them!

Westboro Baptist "Church" plans on going to Chris Kyle's service? Heh. That'll end well.

folks in Texas will protect Chris Kyle's funeral services from psychos at Satan's Westboro Baptist church.”-of course we will

Given the timing, WBC due for some ass whoopin. Picketing Chris Kyle service on Mon at Cowboys Stadium.

Somebody should give the members of the Westboro Baptist Church a good ol' fashion Texas ass whoppin' if they show up for Chris Kyle.

Westboro plans to protest Chris Kyle's funeral. A few of his friends strategically placed could put Westboro out of our misery for a while.
 Quoting: CowgirlK

They don't have to stay away. Whoever is dumb enough to seriously injure one of these tards is going to be going to prison. The westboro tards would love that.
BossBitch

User ID: 32487642
United States
02/06/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was a SEAL. That should be enough right there to keep your mouth closed. Only a small percentage of people ever make it, and it takes lot more than sitting on GLP every night, making shitty comments. SEALS are put in situations that would make you piss on yourself and cry like a bitch.

Maybe the US does bad things, maybe they don't. Maybe I should fear the government. But ill never fear another country when I know we have guys that will crawl through 7 miles of brush in a third world country without blinking. Im glad we have guys that can walk into a village of rebels with 6 guys and extract a terrorist.

If you're not, then i'm most thankful you're not in the military, because if there were a bunch of you that were supposed to be protecting our country, I would move to Canada.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12765614
Philippines
02/06/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
westboro is a psyop

they are not legit

but the message this time just happens to be true

knocking down your own buildings is not a good reason to invade other countries and send in your snipers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33296170
United States
02/06/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
pathetic bastards
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
02/06/2013 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was a SEAL. That should be enough right there to keep your mouth closed. Only a small percentage of people ever make it, and it takes lot more than sitting on GLP every night, making shitty comments. SEALS are put in situations that would make you piss on yourself and cry like a bitch.

Maybe the US does bad things, maybe they don't. Maybe I should fear the government. But ill never fear another country when I know we have guys that will crawl through 7 miles of brush in a third world country without blinking. Im glad we have guys that can walk into a village of rebels with 6 guys and extract a terrorist.

If you're not, then i'm most thankful you're not in the military, because if there were a bunch of you that were supposed to be protecting our country, I would move to Canada.
 Quoting: BossBitch

you are totally brainwashed concerning what your military does

NWO did a number on your mind with all of the movies and patriotism propaganda.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20903842
United States
02/06/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
These poor mortal souls masquerading as christian's Thinking they " KNOW GOD " are foolishly deceiving themselves ! norespect
Rising Son

User ID: 16148198
Japan
02/06/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12765614

I have served alongside Seals before, so I know exactly what our military does. Would you care to enlighten me as to what you believe I have done?

Last Edited by Rising Son on 02/06/2013 08:47 PM
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
BossBitch

User ID: 32487642
United States
02/06/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sorry, I forgot they were fighting a "Jew war". Even if that's true, the majority of people have no fucking clue about any of that shit when they enter. I didnt until 2 weeks ago, most people don't.

Its alot easier to sit on the internet and put people down than duck bullets and drag your dying buddy up a hill. You all have no fucking room to talk shit.

Last Edited by BossBitch on 02/06/2013 11:09 PM
CowgirlK

User ID: 5762158
United States
02/06/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sick bastards

I have a really bad feeling about this.

They don't have to stay away. Whoever is dumb enough to seriously injure one of these tards is going to be going to prison. The westboro tards would love that.
 Quoting: CowgirlK

What scares me is that this is being set up as the perfect storm. There will be a large amount of media at the stadium along with a bunch of ticked off Texans and maybe even an Ex-president.

Then ya got a plant who claims to be with Westboro that crosses the line and all hell breaks loose.

As far as "going to prison" in Texas..We have a saying here.."He needed killin." Only time will tell.

Interesting date of the service Feb 11..Anyone smell a false flag here?
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
02/06/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have served alongside Seals before, so I know exactly what our military does. Would you care to enlighten me as to what you believe I have done?
 Quoting: Rising Son

you fight for oil companies and you know it

and you also fight for the MIC

and without manufactured wars the $$$$$ stops flowing

and hidiing the truth under the flag is weak
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29576290
United States
02/06/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
They should be shot and their shit bulldozed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26238410

I agree that they are deranged, but be careful about rooting for people you disagree with, being shot, and bulldozed.

A lot of people disagreed with the Branch Davidians too. And we all know how THAT turned out.

Some day, there may be people who desire to see YOU shot and bulldozed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25910886
United States
02/06/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do agree with them this time.

Anyone who murders over 150 people should not be commemorated for it. Especially since he mostly shot people that were trying to protect their families and homeland from the US foreign invaders.

And anyone that thinks I am lying or "wrong" should read more on this website.

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
-- "The Final Days" by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, page 194 to line 14 of page 195.
 Quoting: Brad Daylight

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10771535
United States
02/06/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
chris kyle murdered people for profit, i don't mind what they do at his funeral

lol please don't tell me he died "defending his country", My stomach hurts if I laugh too hard
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 12542783
Canada
02/06/2013 08:56 PM

Report Abusive Post

I know several SEALS & my husband has been through much of the SEAL training program, you are the uninformed one.
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Brightwinger

User ID: 1075363
United States
02/06/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've heard that it's a big "gotcha trap" that the Westboro church is running. The family is full of lawyers, including the matriarch. They want people to libel them so that they can sue them.

The lawsuits are how they make their living.

Last Edited by TheAmericanCancerSocietySucks on 02/06/2013 09:09 PM
Author, inventor, disorganizer. Let's disorganize the American Cancer Society.
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
02/06/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sorry, I forgot they were fighting a "Jew war". Even if that's true, the majority of people have no fucking clue about any of that shit when they enter. I didnt until 2 weeks ago, most people don't.

Its alot easier to sit on the internet and put down people than ducking bullets and dragging your dying buddy up a hill. You all have no fucking room to talk shit.

Your statements are a bit incoherent.

Anyway, if people are stupid enough to join up because they believe the propaganda and the fake wars that is their own fault.

They will not be getting my worship.

Plus the truth is that these people are adrenalin junkies who love death.

And by the way, your youth is showing.
Rising Son

User ID: 16148198
Japan
02/06/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do I, now? That's funny, because I have never received a check from the oil companies, and I still pay out my ass for a gallon of gas. You honestly think I would fight for businessmen? I fought for my brothers and sisters beside me. I don't know what the politicians or even higher ranking military members were up to, but I do know that I love my brothers and sisters in arms, and I love my country - and you will NEVER take that away from me.
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Truth needs no validation because it is self-evident and undeniable. Therefore, anything that requires validation to be realized or justified as truth must contain at least some degree of falsehood.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
Report Abusive Post
It's a big "gotcha trap" that the Westboro church is running. The family is full of lawyers, including the matriarch. They want people to libel them so that they can sue them.

The lawsuits are how they make their living.
 Quoting: Brightwinger

trial lawyers = lib dems
CowgirlK

User ID: 5762158
United States
Report Abusive Post
chris kyle murdered people for profit, i don't mind what they do at his funeral

lol please don't tell me he died "defending his country", My stomach hurts if I laugh too hard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10771535

Shills are out in full force on this thread trying to get people riled up. Must be part of the plan. GLP effect activated.
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
02/06/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do I, now? That's funny, because I have never received a check from the oil companies, and I still pay out my ass for a gallon of gas. You honestly think I would fight for businessmen? I fought for my brothers and sisters beside me. I don't know what the politicians or even higher ranking military members were up to, but I do know that I love my brothers and sisters in arms, and I love my country - and you will NEVER take that away from me.

that is the funny thing about oil companies and the MIC

they pay out in tax $

and yes, it is sad that you have been so used
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33839639
Aruba
02/06/2013 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
yea god laughed his balls off on that one. rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17418121
Ireland
Report Abusive Post
i just skipped to the end cos i couldnt read anymore

a man died and they were burying him when this happened
you only get buried once
this is disgraceful behaviour but i understand why some Americans have a horrible view of religion now

this is not the America i grew up wanting to be a part off

you've changed a lot.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32213055
United States
Report Abusive Post
That might not go so well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29576290
United States
02/06/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
fuck the WESTBORO BABTIST CHURCH i think someone shold teach these fucking godaweful crazies a lesson once and for all
 Quoting: .vasaline

Careful there...

Over the last decade, there's been a disturbing (and increasing) trend towards people feeling the same way about Christians in general.

All it takes is for extremist nuts in ANY demographic, to garner hatred for the entire class. That's how Satan operates. He KNOWS how to generate hatred, with the help of useful idiots.

So cool your jets and let people make asses out of themselves, unless you desire another Nazi Germany.

Freedom of speech isn't only for the intelligent. Soon enough, some group might decide that YOU are deserving of being taught a lesson.
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 12542783
Canada
02/06/2013 09:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Its alot easier to sit on the internet and put down people than ducking bullets and dragging your dying buddy up a hill. You all have no fucking room to talk shit.

Your statements are a bit incoherent.

Anyway, if people are stupid enough to join up because they believe the propaganda and the fake wars that is their own fault.

They will not be getting my worship.

Plus the truth is that these people are adrenalin junkies who love death.

And by the way, your youth is showing.

Nobody is interested in your worship.

A bit self aggrandizing to assume such, don't you think?
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26238410
Canada
02/06/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

that is the funny thing about oil companies and the MIC

they pay out in tax $

and yes, it is sad that you have been so used

Better check who got oil contracts with Iraq.

GLP