Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26238410
Canada
02/06/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral

you are totally brainwashed concerning what your military does

NWO did a number on your mind with all of the movies and patriotism propaganda.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12765614

I'm sorry, I forgot they were fighting a "Jew war". Even if that's true, the majority of people have no fucking clue about any of that shit when they enter. I didnt until 2 weeks ago, most people don't.

Its alot easier to sit on the internet and put down people than ducking bullets and dragging your dying buddy up a hill. You all have no fucking room to talk shit.
 Quoting: BossBitch

Your statements are a bit incoherent.

Anyway, if people are stupid enough to join up because they believe the propaganda and the fake wars that is their own fault.

They will not be getting my worship.

Plus the truth is that these people are adrenalin junkies who love death.

And by the way, your youth is showing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12765614

Nobody is interested in your worship.

A bit self aggrandizing to assume such, don't you think?
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

It's like Tokyo Rose. afro
BossBitch

User ID: 32487642
United States
02/06/2013 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral
chris kyle murdered people for profit, i don't mind what they do at his funeral

lol please don't tell me he died "defending his country", My stomach hurts if I laugh too hard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10771535

Shills are out in full force on this thread trying to get people riled up. Must be part of the plan. GLP effect activated.
 Quoting: CowgirlK

I think you're right. And I fell for it like a tard
CowgirlK

User ID: 5762158
United States
02/06/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
chris kyle murdered people for profit, i don't mind what they do at his funeral

lol please don't tell me he died "defending his country", My stomach hurts if I laugh too hard

Shills are out in full force on this thread trying to get people riled up. Must be part of the plan. GLP effect activated.

Whenever they shill hard it's to bury posts they don't want people to read..So I will say this again.

What scares me is that this is being set up as the perfect storm. There will be a large amount of media at the stadium along with a bunch of ticked off Texans and maybe even an Ex-president.

Then ya got a plant who claims to be with Westboro that crosses the line and all hell breaks loose.

Interesting date of the service Feb 11 - Anyone smell a false flag here?

We don't want any trouble here so please activate GLP effect for the Kyle memorial service.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22986703
United States
02/06/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, guess who has been in attendance at 2 democratic inaugural balls....?

The answer to that question is the same as the answer to this one:

Guess who is a psy op meant to demonize Christians and free speech all at once?
CowgirlK

User ID: 5762158
United States
02/06/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Whenever they shill hard it's to bury posts they don't want people to read..So I will say this again.

What scares me is that this is being set up as the perfect storm. There will be a large amount of media at the stadium along with a bunch of ticked off Texans and maybe even an Ex-president.

Then ya got a plant who claims to be with Westboro that crosses the line and all hell breaks loose.

Interesting date of the service Feb 11 - Anyone smell a false flag here?

We don't want any trouble here so please activate GLP effect for the Kyle memorial service.

you're a haggard 30-40 something who doesn't practice enough critical thinking. I'm not a shill, just someone who engages their mind more than you choose to

Thank you darlin for the 30-40 compliment. I always win a prize at the carnival from those age guessing guys...I'm much older than than you think. Now respect your elders and move along.
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 32335824
United States
02/06/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks OP. They are BASTARDS and Enemies of this Republic...what a slippery slope we find ourselves on.
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33477595
United States
02/06/2013 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Say what you will about Russell Brand but here is a clip where they appeared on his talk show. I didn't know he had a talk show

The topic was gays

I am no gay agenda supporter but they show their true colors and it's like wtf? Nothing but hate and stupid and testosterone and mind control.

[link to front.moveon.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33798752
United States
02/06/2013 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do agree with them this time.

Anyone who murders over 150 people should not be commemorated for it. Especially since he mostly shot people that were trying to protect their families and homeland from the US foreign invaders.

And anyone that thinks I am lying or "wrong" should read more on this website.

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
-- "The Final Days" by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, page 194 to line 14 of page 195.
 Quoting: Brad Daylight

rockon
~IS~

User ID: 1267719
United States
02/06/2013 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where do people get the belief they have the right to protest everything ? The constitution only allows protest of government.

# Freedom of Speech, Press, Religion and Petition

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion ,or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

They cant stop you from your religious belief , nor can they endorse one.

or abridging the freedom of speech,or of the press;

They can not stop an individual from speaking his mind,- lips,books,news papers, etc

or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

peaceably assemble is the key word, if your actions could be lead to an offensive combat of other free individuals then it is not constitutional

Peacefully assemble is more like a church service,county gathering,town hall etc, rather then a protest.

A protest is a petition thus you can only do that to the government.

Last Edited by <x> on 02/06/2013 10:20 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25007705
Myanmar
02/06/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

BREAKING: The Westboro cult is protesting “American Sniper” Chris Kyle’s funeral. They know no bounds of indecency!!

News release: [link to thepoliticalfreakshow.us]
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

So says the member of the zionist cult. pfft. hypocrite.
AdHocBOHICA

United States
02/06/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where do people get the belief they have the right to protest everything ? The constitution only allows protest of government.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
 Quoting: ~IS~

Hey, can you actually READ? The Constitution is a document written to enumerate Who is Who. Take some time and actually read the complete document and maybe read some comentaries written by Founders of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. Peace.

PS:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are these psychopathic bullies allowed to continue their perversion?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
They suck....just like Mel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26238410

Don't even put Mel in that same category

These types are truly evil
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Say what you will about Russell Brand but here is a clip where they appeared on his talk show. I didn't know he had a talk show

The topic was gays

I am no gay agenda supporter but they show their true colors and it's like wtf? Nothing but hate and stupid and testosterone and mind control.

[link to front.moveon.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33477595

Watch this vid. Brand is brilliant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21100567
United States
02/06/2013 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously, some Westboro people are posting on this thread. We know some of these comments are coming from you Phelps people. We are not stupid. Stop thinking you are being so clever. I know exactly who you are and which ones of you are on here posting. Just so you know.

And one more thing, and, yes, I am speaking for God, none of you are God's children and you are all going to hell if you don't repent and change your ways. You are of Satan plain and simple.
~IS~

User ID: 1267719
United States
02/06/2013 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hey, can you actually READ? The Constitution is a document written to enumerate Who is Who. Take some time and actually read the complete document and maybe read some comentaries written by Founders of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. Peace.
 Quoting: AdHocBOHICA

yes i can read....

It says only congress shall make no law.

Did i miss something?

If congress writes a law giving multiple departments their power of legislation , then at that point the constitution has no power to protect you.

peace out....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
02/06/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
They suck....just like Mel.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26238410

:mel3:
AdHocBOHICA

United States
02/06/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: AdHocBOHICA

yes i can read....

It says only congress shall make no law.

Did i miss something?

If congress writes a law giving multiple departments their power of legislation , then at that point the constitution has no power to protect you.

peace out....

I misunderstood your post, my bad.......more peace hf

PS:
SpaceCommand

User ID: 1009022
United States
02/06/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

BREAKING: The Westboro cult is protesting “American Sniper” Chris Kyle’s funeral. They know no bounds of indecency!!

How many times does anyone have to point out that this is a setup, a COINTELPRO "church," designed with the false flag in mind to pass more idiotic laws.
"With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things." William Wordsworth

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Lincoln's economic advisor Henry C. Carey explained the universal issue in his 1851 Harmony of Interests:

"Two systems are before the world.... One looks to pauperism, ignorance, depopulation, and barbarism; the other to increasing wealth, comfort, intelligence, combination of action, and civilization. One looks towards universal war; the other towards universal peace. One is the English system; the other ... the American system, for ... elevating while equalizing the condition of man throughout the world."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33811821
United States
02/06/2013 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Subject fail. Westboro cult has nothing to do with God
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Subject fail. Westboro cult has nothing to do with God
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33811821

I agree, pretty much the opposite of god.
Fatstogie

User ID: 25210191
United States
02/06/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
eh the dude kill a shit ton of people. go fuck yourself. karma doesnt give 2 flying fucks about your stupid redneck views. better learn that shit.
James von Brunne

User ID: 33847443
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
dunno wtf got them started on this picketing soldiers' funerals malarkey....seems insane!

they should'v just stuck to attacking fags and abortionists....gotta support that 100%...those groups are definitely a 'cancer' on society....oh....and gun-grabbers too, of course!

(cheers!)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30320745
United States
02/06/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

And where is de decency of going to a foreign land to kill people???

Well done protest more
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
02/06/2013 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
what dont they protest like omfg
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Simple_Man

User ID: 15977994
United States
02/06/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
phelps is a CIA operative and the Westboro baptist church is a psy op to make true chrIstians look bad ....

Don't believe me.....do some research on it
Mr. D
User ID: 4603964
United States
02/06/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sure God doesn't have anything against people who defend themselves and HAVE to kill in the process. He also has Angelic warriors that fight for him.

Sometimes enemies leave one no other choice and I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean for one to roll over and let themselves be murdered.

By the way, I can remember a time when one of the Ten Commandment said though shall not Murder and not Thou shall not Kill. Someone changed that.

Angelic Warriors of God

[link to www.google.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
phelps is a CIA operative and the Westboro baptist church is a psy op to make true chrIstians look bad ....

Don't believe me.....do some research on it
 Quoting: Simple_Man

It does not surprise me. They are some twisted people. They make it worse having their kids hold protest signs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20791108
United States
02/06/2013 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
When worship murder you are creating a future culture of death. 22 veterans commit suicide because they can not deal with all the death.And all you flag wavers can go screw your self and your the enemy of every thing good.
 Quoting: pete 31174817

they dont kill themselves because of the fucked up shit of war, how many wars have been faught in the past 100 years from soliders in this country? ashit load dude, how many went home fucked up? some sure, but they didnt kill themselves like this. nah they are being posioned somehow, pretty much having their minds fucked so hard idk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8416972
Brazil
02/06/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
YOU are the sick bastard, fucking j.e.w.

Fuck the American Empire, long live China.

The world is tired of your shit already.

GLP