Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8416972
Brazil
02/06/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral
And fuck Westboro too, and all the churches, and religions.

Tools.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33700701
Australia
02/06/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Soldiers Die, God Laughs. Westboro Cult Protesting American Sniper's Funeral
it's hilarious.

they should set up a youtube channel with highlights from their protests.

they're like the bad guys in the wrestling.

boo hiss! hahahaha!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
02/06/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
And fuck Westboro too, and all the churches, and religions.

Tools.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8416972

:llwut:
HellGato

User ID: 32619345
United States
02/06/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
we as a Republic have the duty to vigorously protect even the despicable persons and groups rights so they do erode our own later on...

the first amendment should be protected and respected but are limits and reasonable ones at that...

1. Clear and Present Danger
Will this act of speech create a dangerous situation? The First Amendment does not protect statements that are uttered to provoke violence or incite illegal action.

2. Fighting Words
Was something said face-to-face that would incite immediate violence?

3. Libel and Slander
Was the statement false, or put in a context that makes true statements misleading? You do not have a constitutional right to tell lies that damage or defame the reputation of a person or organization.

4. Obscenity
In June 1973 in Miller v. California, the Supreme Court held in a 5-to-4 decision that obscene materials do not enjoy First Amendment protection

5. Conflict with Other Legitimate Social or Governmental Interests
Does the speech conflict with other compelling interests? For example, in times of war, there may be reasons to restrict First Amendment rights because of conflicts with national security.

6. Time, Place, and Manner
These regulations of expression are content-neutral. A question to ask: Did the expression occur at a time or place, or did the speaker use a method of communicating, that interferes with a legitimate government interest? For example, distribution of information should not impede the flow of traffic or create excessive noise levels at certain times and in certain places.

I never always agree with my Government or its polices..

I never have sent anyone anywhere personally, I don't always agree we need to be the worlds police or giving money to other countries when we need that money at home... most them hate us now anyway..

but one thing i never do is blame or criticize or belittle our brothers sister sons and daughters in the our Armed Forces who protect us their very lives..

if you feel the need to then a nice and simple Fuck You...

have a nice day....

I never feed trolls...
A man's worth is no greater than his ambitions. ~~~~~ Marcus Aurelius
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52060
United States
02/06/2013 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Subject fail. Westboro cult has nothing to do with God
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33811821

I agree, pretty much the opposite of god.
 Quoting: Sonic Doom

bsflagbsflagbsflagRead your bible fagboy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 52060
United States
02/06/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
we as a Republic have the duty to vigorously protect even the despicable persons and groups rights so they do erode our own later on...

the first amendment should be protected and respected but are limits and reasonable ones at that...

Will this act of speech create a dangerous situation? The First Amendment does not protect statements that are uttered to provoke violence or incite illegal action.

2. Fighting Words

3. Libel and Slander
Was the statement false, or put in a context that makes true statements misleading? You do not have a constitutional right to tell lies that damage or defame the reputation of a person or organization.

4. Obscenity
In June 1973 in Miller v. California, the Supreme Court held in a 5-to-4 decision that obscene materials do not enjoy First Amendment protection

Does the speech conflict with other compelling interests? For example, in times of war, there may be reasons to restrict First Amendment rights because of conflicts with national security.

These regulations of expression are content-neutral. A question to ask: Did the expression occur at a time or place, or did the speaker use a method of communicating, that interferes with a legitimate government interest? For example, distribution of information should not impede the flow of traffic or create excessive noise levels at certain times and in certain places.

I never have sent anyone anywhere personally, I don't always agree we need to be the worlds police or giving money to other countries when we need that money at home... most them hate us now anyway..

but one thing i never do is blame or criticize or belittle our brothers sister sons and daughters in the our Armed Forces who protect us their very lives..

have a nice day....

I never feed trolls...
 Quoting: HellGato

bump
Really?really?

User ID: 29745169
Canada
02/06/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was a SEAL. That should be enough right there to keep your mouth closed. Only a small percentage of people ever make it, and it takes lot more than sitting on GLP every night, making shitty comments. SEALS are put in situations that would make you piss on yourself and cry like a bitch.

Maybe the US does bad things, maybe they don't. Maybe I should fear the government. But ill never fear another country when I know we have guys that will crawl through 7 miles of brush in a third world country without blinking. Im glad we have guys that can walk into a village of rebels with 6 guys and extract a terrorist.

If you're not, then i'm most thankful you're not in the military, because if there were a bunch of you that were supposed to be protecting our country, I would move to Canada.
 Quoting: BossBitch

Listen, I'm sure your totally nice, but there is a bit of paperwork and shit involved, so slide up for awhile, see how you like it, and if we seem like a match we can get the paperwork going. By the way your going to have to find something else to do because my ex is the Boss Bitch and its a pretty small country, population wise, so we don't need that many.
Really?really?
Mario1105

User ID: 16682072
United States
02/06/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
u know something as much as i fucking hate them its there right and Chris kyle gave that to them. so while they stand there. which they wont once the bikers show up. you just remember Chris kyle fought and give that right to them. and to us to tell them to go fuck them self's.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25716930
United States
02/06/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't condone killing, unless for self-defense.

And we all know Iraq had no WMD's, and posed no threat to our national security or freedom. We should have never been there, thus his actions should have never happened in the first place.

BUT...

At least give the guy and his grieving family a decent, peaceful funeral.

Straight up rude and disrespectful!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33849408
United States
02/06/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do agree with them this time.

Anyone who murders over 150 people should not be commemorated for it. Especially since he mostly shot people that were trying to protect their families and homeland from the US foreign invaders.

And anyone that thinks I am lying or "wrong" should read more on this website.

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
-- "The Final Days" by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, page 194 to line 14 of page 195.
 Quoting: Brad Daylight

I totaly agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sell none gun/bullets items at gun shows and a lot of them are ex military. Most all of them are beer feed, media taught, flag waving zombies! These bastards are most cold hearted jerks one could ever meet. This sniper that was killed....HE FUCKENED EARNED!!!! Murdering brain dead zombie, beer drinking scum fuck...

He more than likely got off killing people and used the military for his pleasures.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
02/06/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 52060

:brthhe:
Really?really?

Canada
02/06/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Say what you will about Russell Brand but here is a clip where they appeared on his talk show. I didn't know he had a talk show

The topic was gays

I am no gay agenda supporter but they show their true colors and it's like wtf? Nothing but hate and stupid and testosterone and mind control.

[link to front.moveon.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33477595

That was quite funny, I like Brand.
Really?really?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33375844
Canada
02/06/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 52060

Its not my Bible,.... pal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33375844
Canada
02/06/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
today`s western soldiers = HIRED KILLERS

Murdering for the coporations
Fuddy-Duddy

User ID: 21100567
United States
02/06/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do believe Westboro does indeed have some of their members on here posting.
Yep, you guys are pretty brave on the internet and giving interviews, but you sure chickened out in my town the last time you 'said' you were going to protest a fallen soldier's funeral.
I know you were in my town cause I saw one of your vehicles, but looks like you weren't so brave when we had thousands of people lining the streets to drown you out.
You threaten a lot, but rarely have the guts to show up!!
I sure don't think you'll be back in my town again.

A lot of people do have you figured out. Stop claiming Christianity. You are not Christian and never have been.
“I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.”
Abraham Lincoln
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33828496
Australia
02/06/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

BREAKING: The Westboro cult is protesting “American Sniper” Chris Kyle’s funeral. They know no bounds of indecency!!

News release: [link to thepoliticalfreakshow.us]
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

Fucking sick bastards.

They do this at US KIA's military funerals too. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

However, it's their right to do what their master tell them to do do. Take away that right to free speech and you're tottering on a slippery slope. With this in mind, Westboro is little more than a far-left-initiated false flag designed to eventually make "upsetting" comments/statements illegal. The general public will end up demanding it.

"They" want guns heavily restricted. "They" want freedoms of speech curtailed. What's next?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12938724
United States
02/06/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
These overly religious nuts don't even realize how insane their beliefs are. If they were to set foot into a middle Eastern Country, Do they even realize what could happen to them and their stupid believers? They would probably be kidnapped and beheaded for their beliefs. Are these people really that ignorant? Come on!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31999254
United States
02/07/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
These overly religious nuts don't even realize how insane their beliefs are. If they were to set foot into a middle Eastern Country, Do they even realize what could happen to them and their stupid believers? They would probably be kidnapped and beheaded for their beliefs. Are these people really that ignorant? Come on!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12938724

The Middle East is nothing but continuous beheading of Christians. It's a virtual bloodbath of the saints everyday. The whole thing is shocking really.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33758379
United States
02/07/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I do agree with them this time.

Anyone who murders over 150 people should not be commemorated for it. Especially since he mostly shot people that were trying to protect their families and homeland from the US foreign invaders.

And anyone that thinks I am lying or "wrong" should read more on this website.

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
-- "The Final Days" by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein, page 194 to line 14 of page 195.

Where the hell do you get that he shot people trying to protect their families? What kind of communist propaganda crap is that?

I don't know why I'm arguing with someone that agree's with these Westboro nuts though. Maybe they should read the bible again. They will notice that God killed tens of thousands of people
 Quoting: l3ol3o

Well, it is because the US invades middle eastern countries through the false flag event of 9/11. We don't protect our freedoms by going into other countries and shooting people, while we are losing our right to own guns and liberties in our own country.

bump
Really?really?

Canada
02/07/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12938724

The Middle East is nothing but continuous beheading of Christians. It's a virtual bloodbath of the saints everyday. The whole thing is shocking really.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31999254

Took me a minute to figure out you were being sarcastic, with the general viewpoint around here.
Really?really?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33251307
Australia
02/07/2013 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sick bastards

BREAKING: The Westboro cult is protesting “American Sniper” Chris Kyle’s funeral. They know no bounds of indecency!!

News release: [link to thepoliticalfreakshow.us]
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

This godless bastard hates those fuckers.
CowgirlK

User ID: 5762158
United States
02/07/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

2. Fighting Words

3. Libel and Slander

4. Obscenity

have a nice day....

I never feed trolls...
 Quoting: HellGato

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33854380
Australia
02/07/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
like it or not, the sniper is not a popular soldier type.
spoof

User ID: 1231023
United States
02/07/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
As an American, I support their right for their stupidity, but would turn a blind eye if a gun nut open fired on their ass. But of course a true gun lover would never abuse the right, and wouldn't do it. Wouldn't go along with the gun control narative.
artemis133

User ID: 27576802
United States
02/07/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is incredible. I think one of the worst parts of this is that they have their children out there with them.
 Quoting: Rising Son

Very much agree. I've seen those Westboro freaks in DC up close and personal one year in DC, and I thought that was the worst thing about them, too, the fact that they bring children with them to their 'protests'-effectively brainwashing those kids.
Crazy cat lady in training...

"Society always honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers" ~Mignon McLaughlin

"The lost child, crying, crying, but still catching the fireflies." ~Ryusui

"Oh, yeah, life goes on, even after the thrill of livin' is gone..."~John Mellencamp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22353411
United States
02/07/2013 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is going to be a multitude of SEALs there. The Westboro folks won't get anywhere near, count on it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17308820
United States
02/07/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is nothing sick about what they are doing.
they are just saying what the rest of you are really thinking, and or are scared to admit.

westboro is the truth of <insert any secular variant> of the bible.

they arent preaching hate, they are preaching awareness.
awareness to your delusions.

i am non-religious, and non-conforming to any subscription of religion, and i support westboro 100%

the sniper was probably a rapist and a pedophile anyways.
david's cat
User ID: 33758960
United States
02/07/2013 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is nothing sick about what they are doing.
they are just saying what the rest of you are really thinking, and or are scared to admit.

westboro is the truth of <insert any secular variant> of the bible.

they arent preaching hate, they are preaching awareness.
awareness to your delusions.

i am non-religious, and non-conforming to any subscription of religion, and i support westboro 100%

the sniper was probably a rapist and a pedophile anyways.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17308820

yeah what a loving group of neo- nazi quasi-christian psuedo-baptist, pipe bomb makin', other peoples rights tramplin', history rewritin', book burnin', brown shirt wearin', woman disrespectin' swastika salutin', goose steppin', sister marryin' sheep rapin' koolaid stirrin', compound inhabitin' cretins.

did i forget anything?

yes they are truly divine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32967202
Mexico
02/07/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

A brown shirt of all people would know that, I would think.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33832742

The unraveling of an American hero. And deGlorifying war for the next generation...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2980207
United States
02/07/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I certainly don't think the American sniper is a hero, and I won't miss him, but saying that what Westboro is doing is right? That's just wrong!

His family and friends shouldn't have to go through that because of who he was.

GLP