Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,169 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 782,955
Pageviews Today: 1,381,945Threads Today: 585Posts Today: 10,122
04:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

is there way to Kill bacteria around the tooth ROOT CANAL using natural means?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33427133
United States
02/06/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: is there way to Kill bacteria around the tooth ROOT CANAL using natural means?
I heard years and years ago that a certain enzyme in saliva is responsible for healthy teeth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33427133

[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

Dec. 4, 2010 — The Groningen professors Bauke Dijkstra and Lubbert Dijkhuizen have deciphered the structure and functional mechanism of the glucansucrase enzyme that is responsible for dental plaque sticking to teeth. This knowledge will stimulate the identification of substances that inhibit the enzyme. Just add that substance to toothpaste, or even sweets, and caries will be a thing of the past.
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
02/06/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: is there way to Kill bacteria around the tooth ROOT CANAL using natural means?
Had root canal, then retreatement (tooth was still tender), had several rounds of antibiotics, now tooth is reacting to heat. Doctor says to either have root canal surgery or pull it, he thinks there is a residual bacteria around the root.
Any natural ways to fix this?
Thank you
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17922672

Organic coconut oil, melt it let cool use like a rinse for mouth
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33835521

I don't melt mine, just take a tablespoon of coconut oil and put it in your mouth, and start pulling for 20 minutes per day.

Recently, I had very bad tooth pain around one of my nerves around the tooth. Nothing worked to relieve it. Started coconut oil pulling, and the relief was IMMEDIATE, as in, right from the first pulling I was actually able to drink hot or cold fluids without agony, as well as eat something and chew on that side with no pain. It's to a point now where I almost have no pain at all on that side, and trust me, that is unbelievable, considering the pain I was going through. I think I must have had a lot of bacteria around that tooth, as the more I do the oil pulling, the better my teeth and gums feel throughout my mouth.

Give it a try, OP. You have nothing to lose. You can also do oil pulling with olive oil or sunflower oil if you don't have any coconut oil on hand, but I recommend the coconut oil over all oils. Good luck, and hope you find something to bring you some relief! Lots of great suggestions in this thread!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31271979

I'd google "oil pulling" as it's important NOT to swallow after pulling. Spit it out than gargle with salt water followed by another quick brushing.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Matrix-V

User ID: 32905635
Canada
02/06/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was thinking about pulling it also but I am 30 and I dont want the teeth to move too much because of the gap.

thinking back I should have done the pull route.

Getting a student to do it is NOT fun. took like 6 sessions of 3 hours each. 2 extra visits more than usual because he made mistakes lol. but it was only 200 bucks! ;)
jeo
User ID: 14679224
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.emmi-dent.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21201441
United States
Report Abusive Post
I use colloidal silver, and rinse mouth well with 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide to 3 tablespoons water and spit (don't every swallow peroxide!)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33822198
Australia
02/06/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30110292
United States
02/06/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it still hurts whoever did it might have made a mistake, although it's not likely they'll admit it. I had one done a few years ago and I never had to take any antibiotics. It was a fairly easy procedure too and I can't even tell it's there now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33808281
United States
02/06/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I use colloidal silver, and rinse mouth well with 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide to 3 tablespoons water and spit (don't every swallow peroxide!)
 Quoting: Geo777

collodial silver, oil of oregano (health food stores heavy disinfectant) , sea salt in warm water ....

oil pulling with virgin , coconut oil, safflower oil

google all these things, use your intuition ..

also change diet more vegetabls and fruits reasearc dr. weston price ... rami nagiel (cure tooth decay on youtube)

Peace and Love
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33846433
United States
02/06/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
you really have to go into deep detox for at least 3 weeks...
this means no sugar , salt, oils (unless these are organic non heated olive or coconut ones) your diet should be 80% fruits and veguies, the veguies only slightly steamed so they wont be hard to digest... other foods would be all kinds of rices with not salt or condiments or mixtures...mash potato no salt or condiments... etc...

get ayurvedic tootpastes...
eat alkalizing foods
drink lots of purified water
you must sleep before 10
no sexual energy waste during the 3 weeks
no violence or bs in your life
cut the T.V ,p.- orn and other things like that.
meditate
relax
yoga
sports
oxigen your body do deep yogic breating(google it)
clean karma...

emotional level try to solve your emotional probelms by being conciuss of the others people problems and having compassion ...
give love to your cells and body...(also give an extra time to love and thank the cells in your tooth were the problem lays)

You are the master of your own desteny...
--

Do, or do not. There is no try.
-Yoda
yoda
User ID: 33148834
United States
02/06/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP Check this out Before you have more work done...

The Co$t$$$ of RC and Crown etc. in the long haul it might be Cheaper to have the tooth pulled and An Implant/Post put in that can then be Crowned...

Read this page...

[link to articles.mercola.com]

Your Choice...

It is Your Life and Well Being...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17388397
United States
02/06/2013 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
try clove oil its the best, its antibacterial and pain killed. put few drops and message with your finger around your soar tooth, it kills pain instantly plus it kills Bactria. this was recommended by a dentist friend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30846516
United States
02/06/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you find a fix, it will only be temporary. I had a root canal done on a molar 20 years ago. Never had a problem with it, no pain or other issues. The year after I had it done, I started getting sinus infections. Repeated every year. Antibiotics would knock it down and everything was good for another 9 months to a year. About 15 years after getting it done, I developed an eye problem on the same side of my head. Eyeball swelled up, occular pressure went up into he 70's. After multiple injections in the eyeball they got it to go back down. They never did find out what caused it, but one of my doctors suggested it may have originated from dental work.

I finally had enough and had that root canal tooth pulled out. Never had another sinus infection, or eye problem. It only took 12 direct injections into my eyeball to convinvce me. And, they do not put you under for that. You have to watch the needle all the way in.

I am a firm believer in herbal remedies, and use many myself. You will not find one to fix what you have.
anon77
User ID: 27703830
United States
02/06/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
no to root canal........gently bite on a couple of cloves...raw unprocessed honey(otherwise don't bother)..aloe plant...Bubbies Pickles/juice (its raw and fermented with a great bacteria)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33555919
United States
02/06/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had root canal, then retreatement (tooth was still tender), had several rounds of antibiotics, now tooth is reacting to heat. Doctor says to either have root canal surgery or pull it, he thinks there is a residual bacteria around the root.
Thank you

Cipro

Oregano oil

Clove oil

Cinammon oil

Silver Colloide
Kirk

User ID: 25384388
United States
02/06/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you

yank that bad boy. Teeth can cause so many health problems.
Root canals have no vascularization so immune system can't work there - it becomes a home for bacteria
Government is a body largely ungoverned.
Tommys holiday camp
User ID: 299049
United States
02/06/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
===

ELIMINATE TOOTHACHE (ABSCESS) IN TEETH WITH ANTIBIOTIC IN CASHEW NUTS

by Charles Weber, MS, ----- Any procedures in this article are meant to be of assistance to those with a toothache but are to be adopted at your own risk and you should seek additional advice from competent medical professionals. You may see how to obtain a very comprehensive book about potassium nutrition and physiology in the HEALTH LINKS below.

Gram positive bacteria, which cause tooth decay, acne, tuberculosis, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Francisella tularensis, and leprosy are killed by anacardic chemicals (salicylic acid with an unsaturated aliphatic side chain) in cashew nuts, cashew apples, and cashew shell oil.

I have made raw cashew nuts the main part of my diet for 24 hours on five occasions and have eliminated an abscessed tooth all five times.

There were no obvious side effects except possibly a mild transient headache [#29 Weber 2004]. Limited experience since makes me suspect that even this may be prevented with taurine supplements. Taurine will be discussed at the end under "Some Health Links". A sixth time with cashews required several days. It is possible that just eating a couple of ounces each day for a week or so would work also and might avoid any intolerance to cashew nuts. I have tried this successfully on another occasion. It is said that the people of the Gold Coast use cashew leaves and bark for a toothache. Vietnam has the highest per capita consumption of cashews, so this would be a good place to look for epidemiological evidence.

Indeed, Vietnam has had a much lower rate of caries than other grain eating areas for the last several thousand years.

I have no absolute certainty that the nuts contain anacardic acids as do the pears. However, it is very unlikely that the plant would synthesize an antibiotic and then fail to place it in the most important part. Mango fruit also contains anacardic acid. One of my correspondents believes they are a little more effective than cashews. If mangoes prove to be effective, they would have the additional advantage of being very nutritious.
... Continued ->
[link to charles_w.tripod.com]

===
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31271979
United States
02/06/2013 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you

Organic coconut oil, melt it let cool use like a rinse for mouth
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33835521

I don't melt mine, just take a tablespoon of coconut oil and put it in your mouth, and start pulling for 20 minutes per day.

Recently, I had very bad tooth pain around one of my nerves around the tooth. Nothing worked to relieve it. Started coconut oil pulling, and the relief was IMMEDIATE, as in, right from the first pulling I was actually able to drink hot or cold fluids without agony, as well as eat something and chew on that side with no pain. It's to a point now where I almost have no pain at all on that side, and trust me, that is unbelievable, considering the pain I was going through. I think I must have had a lot of bacteria around that tooth, as the more I do the oil pulling, the better my teeth and gums feel throughout my mouth.

Give it a try, OP. You have nothing to lose. You can also do oil pulling with olive oil or sunflower oil if you don't have any coconut oil on hand, but I recommend the coconut oil over all oils. Good luck, and hope you find something to bring you some relief! Lots of great suggestions in this thread!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31271979

I'd google "oil pulling" as it's important NOT to swallow after pulling. Spit it out than gargle with salt water followed by another quick brushing.
 Quoting: Angelic_Warrior

I don't swallow the oil, either. I spit it out onto a napkin and throw it away, as it can clog your pipes when it hardens. Guess I forgot to say that in my post above, good catch!
me
User ID: 33791113
New Zealand
Report Abusive Post
mouth wash every day. worked for me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33315597
United States
Report Abusive Post
Listerine.
 Quoting: PC FREE

laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33178878
Spain
02/06/2013 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you

Noni juice, garlic and thyme
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33571710
Hong Kong
02/06/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oil pulling is probably the only way that works.

The reason is because not everything in the mouth is water-soluble. Lipase in our saliva can mix with oil to form a bacterial cell wall-degrading enzyme.

Also, the cadmium in our body can be excreted in sweat, urine and/or saliva. According to some biochemistry literature, saliva is apparently the most efficient medium for excreting cadmium.

[link to www.sciencedirect.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33571710
Hong Kong
02/06/2013 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also, the cadmium in our body can be excreted in sweat, urine and/or saliva. According to some biochemistry literature, saliva is apparently the most efficient medium for excreting cadmium.

[link to www.sciencedirect.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33571710

One more related article:

[link to europepmc.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33178878
Spain
02/06/2013 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dude, get it fixed. If antibiotics did not fix it, herbs won't.
 Quoting: ad 24211503

Haw can you say that when sometimes antibiotics do not work and natural products do?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13385958
United States
02/06/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Swish peroxide around the infected area.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33337354
Ireland
02/06/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
silver.. get a .999 pure piece of silver wire, hammer it flat and squeeze it in between the teeth closest to the problem.. leave it for a few weeks.
Integrity101

User ID: 25481752
United States
02/06/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fire. dead3,...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21439564
Australia
02/06/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
black walnut hulls?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14117105
United States
02/06/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
If u had used the garlic treatment you would be eating on that tooth when you wake up in the morning!
boZo
User ID: 1542947
02/06/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look up product from cayce readings called ipsab. Best there is. Also if it was me I'd also take neem, 3 caps twice a day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29887420
United States
02/06/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
i've had great success with oral probiotics like blis k-12 and there is another one, harder to find k-10 i think it populates the mouth with good bacteria that kill bad bacteria and virus. also swishing with hydrogen peroxide mixed with water (it will burn bad if you don't mix with water) is really good to do on occasion, and a product called ecodent has been so amazing and does wonders for everyone i've also suggested it to. i call it liquid dentist.

i use coconut oil for everything but i never tried that pulling thing i'm going to try that now

GLP