Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,155 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 180,968
Pageviews Today: 302,807Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,452
03:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Teen Jeopardy! contestant slams on the POTUS! A definite must see break from the same ol gloom and doom!

TheTruthMonger  (OP)

User ID: 4160225
United States
02/06/2013 09:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Teen Jeopardy! contestant slams on the POTUS! A definite must see break from the same ol gloom and doom!
What did he say?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31801898

We shouldn't have stupid hee hos for presidents.
 Quoting: black calx

odance
 Quoting: TheTruthMonger

<iframe width="640" height="360" src=" [link to www.liveleak.com] frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hmm. Wouldn't embed. Oh well. Maybe I did it wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31801898
United States
02/06/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Teen Jeopardy! contestant slams on the POTUS! A definite must see break from the same ol gloom and doom!
What did he say?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31862440
United States
02/06/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was very cute.
optimum judgment

User ID: 24021617
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Epic ownage
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18989740
United States
02/06/2013 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
and which secret society is he from?

none? yeah he's not gettin it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19131216
Canada
02/06/2013 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those airport goons are going to love him long time on his way back to his home....
simultaneous_final

User ID: 33292391
United States
02/06/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
What did he say?

^THIS^

Can't watch the video.
A subject observes itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself ad infinitum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
02/06/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
What did he say?

^THIS^

Can't watch the video.
 Quoting: simultaneous_final

That he would be a president who was competent and held to accountability.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435539
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every once in a while in this world of gloom and doom a surprising moment of joy can arise from a very unexpected place. Just this evening, I was watching the semifinal match of the jeopardy teen tournament with my son, and contestant Barrett Block provided one such moment. One can easily read between the lines in his statement; and to whom he is directly referring. I loved it - he already has my vote! Five stars for this young man!

Please watch this, it is awesome, short and to the point, and actually gives me some hope in the future generation of young men and women in this country.

[link to www.liveleak.com]

bump you guys need to see this. GLP worthy!

agreed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18380705
United States
02/06/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
there will be drones hovering over his senior prom.
poor guy, seems nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9107938
United States
02/06/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uh oh. He was critical of our kenyan dictator in chief. He'll be suicided by morning.
Sundara

User ID: 29286215
United States
02/06/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every once in a while in this world of gloom and doom a surprising moment of joy can arise from a very unexpected place. Just this evening, I was watching the semifinal match of the jeopardy teen tournament with my son, and contestant Barrett Block provided one such moment. One can easily read between the lines in his statement; and to whom he is directly referring. I loved it - he already has my vote! Five stars for this young man!

Please watch this, it is awesome, short and to the point, and actually gives me some hope in the future generation of young men and women in this country.

[link to www.liveleak.com]

must be a republican, lol
i love you:)
TheTruthMonger  (OP)

User ID: 4160225
United States
02/06/2013 09:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Uh oh. He was critical of our kenyan dictator in chief. He'll be suicided by morning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9107938

I dont get the 1 star vote. Pretty appropriate statement given the current nature of things.
TDJ

User ID: 32831057
United States
02/06/2013 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
His parents did a great job. They deserve some kind of award...it will probably be a visit from the IRS
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33718321
United States
02/06/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

His response was sort of non-partisan, since he was reacting to Alex Trebek's question of why he would be different from the presidents of the past few decades. So that covers both Democrat and Republican White Houses, although I like to think he was honing in on the current fiasco, namely Obummer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
02/06/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

His response was sort of non-partisan, since he was reacting to Alex Trebek's question of why he would be different from the presidents of the past few decades. So that covers both Democrat and Republican White Houses, although I like to think he was honing in on the current fiasco, namely Obummer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33718321

Oh definitely. I took it as former presidents as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10484512
United States
02/06/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, same here. It just seemed like the typical "all politicians are scum" kind of joke. If Alex had said the last 4 years, then I could see it as a slam against Obama.
RD47
User ID: 32156213
United States
02/06/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you thunk that was staged? hehehe

ana
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 30199236
United States
02/06/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, same here. It just seemed like the typical "all politicians are scum" kind of joke. If Alex had said the last 4 years, then I could see it as a slam against Obama.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10484512

And Alex didn't want a visit from the IRS either....!!
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
02/06/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
What did he say?

Trebec asked him what he would bring to the presidency that we haven't had over the last few decades.

He answered with, "a sense of competence and accountability".
<ambiguous>

User ID: 33650479
Australia
02/06/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is something very unique about this young man. He is full of charisma, wit, and charm. I think he is a natural born leader. He would have my vote!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8433580

He might be the beast uhoh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33849556
Netherlands
02/06/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question was about the last presidents of the last few deacdes, not just Obama. And he then answered in a cliche corny way about accountability. Like he has some of it at the age of what 12? And the stuff he wore says he will be working at the gay bar when is in his early twenties and comes out of the closet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461956
United States
02/06/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Video pulled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33837739
United States
02/06/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched that tonight, cool you picked up on it OP.

charlie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33758379
United States
02/06/2013 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
and which secret society is he from?

none? yeah he's not gettin it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18989740

LOL

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16439676
United States
02/06/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
He seems so fake and contrived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16439676
United States
02/06/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is something very unique about this young man. He is full of charisma, wit, and charm. I think he is a natural born leader. He would have my vote!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8433580

So basically it's all about the visual, how they present themselves? He could be those things or not, but please don't ever look at how they act. Actions speak louder than words.
FlashMob

User ID: 12260220
United States
02/07/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Question was about the last presidents of the last few deacdes, not just Obama. And he then answered in a cliche corny way about accountability. Like he has some of it at the age of what 12? And the stuff he wore says he will be working at the gay bar when is in his early twenties and comes out of the closet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33849556

Where there is success there will be haters.

grab your gun, put to your head and Click.
You may fool me once. But twice is unlikely
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13922282
United States
02/07/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
He reminds me of a young pigchef
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754169
United States
02/07/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's not just talking about Obama. Trebek said all the presidents over the last few decades.

GLP