Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,006 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 798,748
Pageviews Today: 1,412,054Threads Today: 467Posts Today: 9,796
02:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Teen Jeopardy! contestant slams on the POTUS! A definite must see break from the same ol gloom and doom!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29140537
United States
02/07/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Teen Jeopardy! contestant slams on the POTUS! A definite must see break from the same ol gloom and doom!
There is something very unique about this young man. He is full of charisma, wit, and charm. I think he is a natural born leader. He would have my vote!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8433580

He might be the beast uhoh
 Quoting: <ambiguous>

This^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28454742
United States
02/07/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Teen Jeopardy! contestant slams on the POTUS! A definite must see break from the same ol gloom and doom!
Good to know there are some young'ins out there who haven't been indoctrinated.
 Quoting: black calx

Yeah well I wonder why someone would want to be president if they realize we don't even elect our officials they are selected for us from secret societies like skull and bones and higher up free masons and the like. The occult is behind the founding of this country. I guess if he doesn't know that we can't say he hasn't been indoctrinated to some extent! I do applaud the kid for the remark but let's look a little deeper here at what being president ACTUALLY entails.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33718321
United States
02/07/2013 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the stuff he wore says he will be working at the gay bar when is in his early twenties and comes out of the closet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33849556

He also will probably come out as a libtard too. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
simultaneous_final

User ID: 33292391
United States
02/07/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
What did he say?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31801898

^THIS^

Can't watch the video.
 Quoting: simultaneous_final

That he would be a president who was competent and held to accountability.

THANKS
rockon
A subject observes itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself ad infinitum.
simultaneous_final

User ID: 33292391
United States
02/07/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good to know there are some young'ins out there who haven't been indoctrinated.

Yeah well I wonder why someone would want to be president if they realize we don't even elect our officials they are selected for us from secret societies like skull and bones and higher up free masons and the like. The occult is behind the founding of this country. I guess if he doesn't know that we can't say he hasn't been indoctrinated to some extent! I do applaud the kid for the remark but let's look a little deeper here at what being president ACTUALLY entails.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28454742

Skull and Bones is one thing but LEAVE THE MASONS ALONE! We are god-fearing men who HELP OTHERS without thought of reward. We worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Say what you want but we would do anything to please the Lord.
A subject observes itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself observing itself ad infinitum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
02/07/2013 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is full of charisma, wit, and charm. He would have my vote!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8433580

That's really fucking sad that you base your vote on how witty and charming a politician is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33863926
United States
02/07/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
That poor bastard just got himself on the kill list.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3021517

cruise
marlborolightsplease

User ID: 1276307
United States
02/07/2013 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
the audience didnt know what to do after he answered Alex question , The some gomer let out a cheer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18240837
United States
02/07/2013 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 4546873
United States
02/07/2013 11:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
the audience didnt know what to do after he answered Alex question , The some gomer let out a cheer
 Quoting: marlborolightsplease

it was probably his dad, proud that his son remembered his line.
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
TheTruthMonger  (OP)

User ID: 4160225
United States
02/07/2013 07:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: marlborolightsplease

it was probably his dad, proud that his son remembered his line.
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowherder

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26285793
United States
02/13/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder how angry the OP was at the final episode? You brilliany charasmatic young man lost , last place behind the mideasterner and, wait for it THE BLACK GUY WON BY A LONG SHOT!
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 28230270
United States
02/13/2013 11:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
I wonder how angry the OP was at the final episode? You brilliany charasmatic young man lost , last place behind the mideasterner and, wait for it THE BLACK GUY WON BY A LONG SHOT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26285793

ballsy move wagering $18000 on that daily double.
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!

GLP