Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 683,721
Pageviews Today: 1,198,040Threads Today: 512Posts Today: 8,561
02:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Woe to you that DESIRE the DAY of the LORD !!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 945308
New Zealand
02/06/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Woe to you that DESIRE the DAY of the LORD !!!
Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Joel 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Ezekiel 5:10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE BIBLE?

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE ...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Woe to you that DESIRE the DAY of the LORD !!!
Ezekiel 5:12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.

Lamentations 1:15 The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty men in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, as in a winepress.

I can't wait to find some more from the great book for you ...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh Oh ...

Jeremiah 48:10 Cursed is he that does the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed is he that keeps back his sword from blood.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

It just gets better and better ...
Son of Man

User ID: 33846203
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jude 1:[14] Now of these Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying: Behold, the Lord cometh with thousands of his saints, [15] To execute judgment upon all, and to reprove all the ungodly for all the works of their ungodliness, whereby they have done ungodly, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against God.

[16] These are murmurers, full of complaints, walking according to their own desires, and their mouth speaketh proud things, admiring persons for gain's sake.

[17] But you, my dearly beloved, be mindful of the words which have been spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, [18] Who told you, that in the last time there should come mockers, walking according to their own desires in ungodlinesses.

[19] These are they, who separate themselves, sensual men, having not the Spirit.

Apocalypse (Revelation) 16:[18] And there were lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and there was a great earthquake, such an one as never had been since men were upon the earth, such an earthquake, so great.

[19] And the great city was divided into three parts; and the cities of the Gentiles fell. And great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the indignation of his wrath.

[20] And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

[21] And great hail, like a talent, came down from heaven upon men: and men blasphemed God for the plague of the hail: because it was exceeding great.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 24:[9] Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Woe to the bloody city, of which I will make a great bonfire.

[10] Heap together the bones, which I will burn with fire: the flesh shall be consumed, and the whole composition shall be sodden, and the bones shall be consumed.

popepopepope
1 Chronicles 16:22 Touch not my anointed: and do no evil to my prophets.
Colossians 2:[21] Touch not, taste not, handle not:

Thread: Thus saith the LORD: Behold I set before you the way of life, and the way of death.

Thread: Jesus began to preach, and to say: Do penance, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus

Thread: Hell is real and most people are just a breath away from it. Ignorance is no excuse.

3 Kings (1 Kings) 18: [15] And Elias said: As the Lord of hosts liveth, before whose face I stand, this day.

Amos 3:7 For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

BEHOLD! THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!

Matthew 10: [34] Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 25: [27] And thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord of hosts the God of Israel: Drink ye, and be drunken, and vomit: and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword, which I shall send among you.
[28] And if they refuse to take the cup at thy hand to drink, thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Drinking you shall drink:

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 22:[29] O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the Lord.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 39: [8] Behold it cometh, and it is done, saith the Lord God: this is the day whereof I have spoken.

2 Corinthians 11:31
The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed for ever, knoweth that I lie not.

Matthew 26:[46] Rise, let us go: behold he is at hand that will betray me.[47] As he yet spoke, behold Judas, one of
the twelve, came.

Aggeus (Haggai) 2: [7] For thus saith the Lord of hosts: Yet one little while, and I will move the heaven and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land.

(Isaiah) 24:[3] With desolation shall the earth be laid waste, and it shall be utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

Zacharias (Zachariah) 13:7
Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that cleaveth to me, saith the Lord of hosts: strike the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered:

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 18:32
For I desire not the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God, return ye and live.
V.R.S. N.S.M.V. S.M.Q.L. I.V.B. N.D.S.M.D. C.S.S.M.L. C.S.P.B.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Come now ... Where be all the Christians at?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Surely I deserve 5 stars, or a Pulitzer Prize for exposing the DARK LORD?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
@ Son of Man

The New Testament be trickery, the son be just like the father, they are ONE !!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, I'm all sad because nobody wants to play.

verysad
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Never mind I will carry on ...

I got another one for you ...

Fountain Stone

Isaiah 54:11 O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.

^^^ check that shit out!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
happydance

I'm waiting for you ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33743617
Australia
02/06/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
happydance

I'm waiting for you ...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 945308

You musta had a priest touch your willy didnt ya?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
happydance

I'm waiting for you ...

You musta had a priest touch your willy didnt ya?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33743617

Nah ... got no willy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25675725
United States
02/06/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
For you OP... you just can't fix stupid!

Not only is your english/grammar deplorable suggesting ignorance but your ability to grasp wisdom is not a gift that you have been bestowed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/06/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
For you OP... you just can't fix stupid!

Not only is your english/grammar deplorable suggesting ignorance but your ability to grasp wisdom is not a gift that you have been bestowed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25675725

Is that all you've got?

1rof1
Axo Azeratel

User ID: 20063747
Canada
02/06/2013 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Light needn't fear cause light only shines.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jeremiah 48:10 Cursed is he that does the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed is he that keeps back his sword from blood.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32230396
United States
02/07/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 3:10

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Because you have obeyed my command to endure, I will keep you safe during the time of testing which is coming to the whole world to test those living on earth.

Its a day that holds our reward for overcoming the world of seeing. The transition to the world of feeling. In Jesus name all truth will be revealed. His word and only His word is Truth.

Advice: Read Jesus words specifically and listen.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 3:10

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Because you have obeyed my command to endure, I will keep you safe during the time of testing which is coming to the whole world to test those living on earth.

Its a day that holds our reward for overcoming the world of seeing. The transition to the world of feeling. In Jesus name all truth will be revealed. His word and only His word is Truth.

Advice: Read Jesus words specifically and listen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32230396

WRONG!

Read Isaiah and see how Jesus is a Trojan Horse, a plant to carry out God's wrath and revenge, even Jesus admitted this was his purpose.

The Mission of Jesus

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? (11) He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. (12) For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. (13) Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. (14) And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, (Isaiah) which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: (15) For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. (16) But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Jesus is saying that his role was to fulfill the prophecy of Isaiah.

So what was that prophecy?

Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. (9) And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. (10) Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest (for fear that) they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. (11) Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate, (12) And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land. (13) But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump For importance

Christians: this is no joke, you need to realize you follow a false Savior, one who is leading you astray.

Too many of you skip the Old Testament as if it is unimportant, it is the most important part of the book.
M1.618

User ID: 22427554
Canada
02/07/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump For importance

Christians: this is no joke, you need to realize you follow a false Savior, one who is leading you astray.

Too many of you skip the Old Testament as if it is unimportant, it is the most important part of the book.

OP what is the point of the old testament without the new?
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump For importance

Quoting: M1.618

The new testament was designed to enslave and destroy our nation.

Why do you think the Jewish people don't have the New Testament in their bible, only the old.

It was them who wrote the book and preached it to us and yet they do not allow their people to follow the New Testament and declare the savior has not yet come.

Think about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33854002
United States
02/07/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you think you know?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33854422
United States
02/07/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
he is just telling you what is coming and how bad it will be... hell on earth is coming... remember he came to divide and conquer
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you think you know?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33854002

A lot, but I have not the energy right now to go into it.

I will however in the future.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33825858
Australia
02/07/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

You've said nothing about Rupert.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33825858

Rupert?
M1.618

Canada
02/07/2013 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump For importance

The new testament was designed to enslave and destroy our nation.

Why do you think the Jewish people don't have the New Testament in their bible, only the old.

It was them who wrote the book and preached it to us and yet they do not allow their people to follow the New Testament and declare the savior has not yet come.

Think about it.

Do you honestly believe the Holy Truth lives in a temple made of human hands. Only some are exclusive to HIS love. This excludes the patriarchs prior to Abrahams seed and Adam and the angels and all creation? Where a power and understanding exists such that is of this world, as that is all the elect can fathom? If the Christ was not the messiah what one could do better. If the law is to love God with all and neighbour as self, above self. What law is better if HE IS? Is it is not above the law given to man - not to eat of the fruit or the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and laws given to man - then what is?
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33825858
Australia
02/07/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33825858

Rupert?

Yeah, Rupert.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you honestly believe the Holy Truth lives in a temple made of human hands. Only some are exclusive to HIS love. This excludes the patriarchs prior to Abrahams seed and Adam and the angels and all creation? Where a power and understanding exists such that is of this world, as that is all the elect can fathom? If the Christ was not the messiah what one could do better. If the law is to love God with all and neighbour as self, above self. What law is better if HE IS? Is it is not above the law given to man - not to eat of the fruit or the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and laws given to man - then what is?

I started this thread when I was tired and really it was just for fun however I do have a deep sense of what is correct.

God is not Jesus, he is the one full of wroth, jealousy and anger of the Old Testament.

This is not to say he is all bad but he understands you can not rule by sweetness and turning the other cheek, that is for saps. God knows us better then that.

God is a race and they rule by an iron fist. Wait to you meet them ... lol.

Sorry couldn't help it. They intend to go to war with our kind. The best weapon in war is lies and deceit, everyone knows that.

Another day I will explain what they want, in the mean time stop believing in Jesus, he was a wolf in sheep's clothing.
M1.618

Canada
02/07/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

I started this thread when I was tired and really it was just for fun however I do have a deep sense of what is correct.

God is not Jesus, he is the one full of wroth, jealousy and anger of the Old Testament.

This is not to say he is all bad but he understands you can not rule by sweetness and turning the other cheek, that is for saps. God knows us better then that.

God is a race and they rule by an iron fist. Wait to you meet them ... lol.

Sorry couldn't help it. They intend to go to war with our kind. The best weapon in war is lies and deceit, everyone knows that.

Another day I will explain what they want, in the mean time stop believing in Jesus, he was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

God IS nothing but God. You can not understand HIM with your mind, see HIM with your eyes. HE IS. Nothing is worthy to come before HIM. He created the relationship between shadow and light. HE made pain. All tremble before HIM. When HE comes what will your created God race do, shoot HIM with their laser eyes shaking iron fists? The first among creation could not defeat HIS host.
wmMmw

GLP