Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,946 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,087,111
Pageviews Today: 1,963,627Threads Today: 873Posts Today: 15,113
10:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Woe to you that DESIRE the DAY of the LORD !!!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 945308
New Zealand
02/07/2013 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Woe to you that DESIRE the DAY of the LORD !!!
God IS nothing but God. You can not understand HIM with your mind, see HIM with your eyes. HE IS. Nothing is worthy to come before HIM. He created the relationship between shadow and light. HE made pain. All tremble before HIM. When HE comes what will your created God race do, shoot HIM with their laser eyes shaking iron fists? The first among creation could not defeat HIS host.
 Quoting: M1.618

It is false teaching, that god is omnipotent and a spirit.

He is not, think about the Old Testament God is jealous and full of wroth, he has all the characteristics of Man. He has sons who come to Earth and breed with women ...

Genesis 6:1 Now after the population of human beings had increased throughout the earth, and daughters had been born to them, (2) the sons of God saw that the daughters of mankind were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves. (3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years. (4) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Now read this ...

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

The word for God, Elohim, in the bible is plural.

Think about this statement ...

God and Man.

How many men does "man" mean? Billions right, well the word God, means billions as well.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jeremiah 33:22 As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29472446
South Africa
02/07/2013 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jude 1:[14] Now of these Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying: Behold, the Lord cometh with thousands of his saints, [15] To execute judgment upon all, and to reprove all the ungodly for all the works of their ungodliness, whereby they have done ungodly, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against God.

[16] These are murmurers, full of complaints, walking according to their own desires, and their mouth speaketh proud things, admiring persons for gain's sake.

[17] But you, my dearly beloved, be mindful of the words which have been spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, [18] Who told you, that in the last time there should come mockers, walking according to their own desires in ungodlinesses.

[19] These are they, who separate themselves, sensual men, having not the Spirit.

Apocalypse (Revelation) 16:[18] And there were lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and there was a great earthquake, such an one as never had been since men were upon the earth, such an earthquake, so great.

[19] And the great city was divided into three parts; and the cities of the Gentiles fell. And great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the indignation of his wrath.

[20] And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

[21] And great hail, like a talent, came down from heaven upon men: and men blasphemed God for the plague of the hail: because it was exceeding great.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 24:[9] Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Woe to the bloody city, of which I will make a great bonfire.

[10] Heap together the bones, which I will burn with fire: the flesh shall be consumed, and the whole composition shall be sodden, and the bones shall be consumed.

popepopepope

Amen awesome

Quoting: Son of Man
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to skepticsannotatedbible.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Was A False Prophet

[link to jesuswasafalseprophet.blogspot.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29472446
South Africa
02/07/2013 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Come now ... Where be all the Christians at?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 945308

We will be with the Lord in the air.Jesus showed it to many people. God promise that not a hair will fall from His people His saints 2 Peter 3; 12 you should look fwd to the day and hurry it along - the day when God will set the Heavems on fire and the heavenly bodies will melt and disapear in flames. But we are looking fwd to God's promise of a new Heavens and new earth afterwards, where there will be only goodness.

Go read the rest
Friend
User ID: 26665965
United States
02/07/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
God IS nothing but God. You can not understand HIM with your mind, see HIM with your eyes. HE IS. Nothing is worthy to come before HIM. He created the relationship between shadow and light. HE made pain. All tremble before HIM. When HE comes what will your created God race do, shoot HIM with their laser eyes shaking iron fists? The first among creation could not defeat HIS host.

He is not, think about the Old Testament God is jealous and full of wroth, he has all the characteristics of Man. He has sons who come to Earth and breed with women ...

Genesis 6:1 Now after the population of human beings had increased throughout the earth, and daughters had been born to them, (2) the sons of God saw that the daughters of mankind were beautiful, and they took any they chose as wives for themselves. (3) And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years. (4) There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Now read this ...

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

God and Man.

How many men does "man" mean? Billions right, well the word God, means billions as well.

You realize that you are on the edge of blasphemy with your statements, correct? Dark overlord? Really?

HE loves you. Regardless of how you feel about HIM or HIS creation.

In regards to the genesis scriptures..
You need to do a little more research my friend.
the term 'sons of god' is not always refering to angels.
It does refer to them in job, but there are far more instances where it is refering the saints or HIS elect.

romans 8:14
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

galatians 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

matthew 5:9
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

luke 20:36
Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

philipians 2:13
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

You need to look at the context of the entire chapter and book. Not the one specfic verse.

And the latter, "let us create them..." ;
It is clearly the Trinity that is having this discussion.
Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.

I will pray for you. Peace be with you.

Dark days are ahead.

yoda
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, the brainwashing is deep with some of you. It is like you completely disregard the Old Testament.

You do so to your own peril, literally.

Would you read the last third of any book and consider you have it's meaning?

Wake up, read it ... learn who you are dealing with!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33795485
Spain
02/07/2013 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, the brainwashing is deep with some of you. It is like you completely disregard the Old Testament.

We are dealing with God Almighty. And before you understand that, you are just dung spread over the ground. It is not that He does not love you in this condition of yours,--you are breathing, and writing this crap after all..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

We are dealing with God Almighty. And before you understand that, you are just dung spread over the ground. It is not that He does not love you in this condition of yours,--you are breathing, and writing this crap after all..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33795485

lala
Anonymous Coward
Spain
02/07/2013 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

lala

Sorry, OP. I thought you knew...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

lala

Listen I have read the bible. I have studied it in detail and God is interested in a blood line, one line of people only, that is all. Anyone else will be a slave.

Get your head out of the New Testament for fucks suck.

Jesus is a false prophet and God is a jealous bully.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
02/07/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

lala

Listen I have read the bible. I have studied it in detail and God is interested in a blood line, one line of people only, that is all. Anyone else will be a slave.

Get your head out of the New Testament for fucks suck.

Jesus is a false prophet and God is a jealous bully.

I agree that He will hive you a very hard time, bulling you one day, soon.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

You stupid smug Christians are going to get that smirk wiped off your silly deluded faces.

I hope I get to see it.

None of you are the least bit worthy, your hatred of your fellow man is putrid.

Do you think God would approve of your hatred of others?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26801296
United States
02/07/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

You stupid smug Christians are going to get that smirk wiped off your silly deluded faces.

I hope I get to see it.

None of you are the least bit worthy, your hatred of your fellow man is putrid.

Do you think God would approve of your hatred of others?

...Do U think God would approve of UR hatred of others...? ...NO...Just dumfuk's like urself...!s226
M1.618

User ID: 6209152
Canada
02/07/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now read this ...

God and Man.

I desire that day OP. All of nature and All those that have set truth or God above themselves and loved their fellow creation, as self… above self desire it trembling in expectation. As where there is tyranny, it will be accounted for. Where there is stoopid it will end. All will be made level, true. The path to the garden will be clear to the tree the Life, that blossoms by the crystal springs. It will be unimaginable. The rest will matter but not that much.
wmMmw
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
...Do U think God would approve of UR hatred of others...? ...NO...Just dumfuk's like urself...!s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26801296

I never said anything hateful towards anybody except a snip reply to the hateful reply above.

The trouble with Christians is you are all so full of hatred.

Loving your God means you have to be all OK with others burning in hell.

You defend your beliefs with venom, a sure sign something is not right.

And ... I don't care if God does not approve of what I have to say, I don't approve of what he has to say!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17851333
United States
02/07/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

I never said anything hateful towards anybody except a snip reply to the hateful reply above.

The trouble with Christians is you are all so full of hatred.

Loving your God means you have to be all OK with others burning in hell.

You defend your beliefs with venom, a sure sign something is not right.

And ... I don't care if God does not approve of what I have to say, I don't approve of what he has to say!

I'm glad you are pointing out these things. I started reading the old testament awhile back. It appalled me, the violence, hatefulness, incest, deceit, jealousy and all other forms of negative human traits actually endorsed, encouraged in those who he wanted to do his dirty work and experienced by the supposed loving almighty god himself. It is obvious that humans wrote this book and that they had an agenda, the parts that are readable, anyway. The rest requires an interpreter... interesting isn't it that the supposed most important book in the history of the world requires a pastor or someone else in charge of a church to tell you what parts of it means?

It takes a sick mind to cause gullible people to believe that you are omnipotent and are watching every move they make, every minute of every day. (and writing it down somewhere, must be a hella lot of scribes there somewhere).

Seems to me that someone wants to control the masses and this book has been very successful.

Some Christians are so brainwashed that they voted for a Mormon because they "didn't want us to be against Israel". In other words, didn't want their funding cut off. LOLOLOL Now that is BRAINWASHING. (I am libertarian by the way.) But, just goes to show how deep this is entrenched into gullible minds.

From what I have read of the bible, I can never be perfect enough for that sadist anyway. You are thrown into the pits of burning hellfire forever for the smallest infraction to the largest infraction of his rules. Profanity will get me burnt the same as murder. Something seriously wrong with this picture.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33274678
South Africa
02/07/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Joel 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Ezekiel 5:10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE BIBLE?

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE ...

It is clear that you lack even the most basic of understanding of the Bible.

Let me explain Amos to you.

Amos

Chapter 5

"Lamentations on the House of Israel"

Amos 5:1 "Hear ye this word which I take up against you, a lamentation, O house of Israel."

"Listen up now as I speak up against you." This lamentation is a song of mourning at a funeral for the "House of Israel".

Amos 5:2 "The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up."

This is the chapter of the weeping and the crying for those who turn their backs on Our Lord. The virgin is the bride of Christ. This virgin in the spiritual sense is the church of Christ that has gone whoring after Satan in his role as Antichrist. The time that this is addressed to is the tribulation period, where Antichrist has been kicked out of heaven and reigns as the false messiah for five month here on earth.

When the church is led into Antichrist's camp, that is it. God will turn them over to Satan. For we are told that only those with the truth sealed in their minds will be saved. Those are the "elect" of God. If you understand that you will not see Christ in your flesh body, then don't worship anyone appearing as, or claiming to be Christ while you're in this flesh body. It's just that simple. Forget the tricks, promises, and wondrous acts. It's a deception, for Satan will come first.

Amos 5:3 "For thus saith the Lord God; The city that went out by an hundred shall leave ten, to the house of Israel."

We see here that only one-tenth of those claiming Christ will know the difference between Satan (the false Christ) and Our Lord Jesus Christ. Most will have been following doctrines of rapture, love, brotherhood, prosperity, self-will worship, and you can go on and on. Satan will satisfy every one of them. For he is such a counterfeit he will look like the real thing.

Amos 5:4 "For thus saith the Lord unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:"

Is that difficult? Seek God Almighty, not a building, not traditions, but God.

Amos 5:5 "But seek not Beth'-el, nor enter into Gil'-gal, and pass not O Be'-er-she'-ba: for Gil'-gal shall surely go into captivity, and Beth'-el shall come to nought."

"Bethel" is the "House of God". God says, seek me, not a church building. "Gilgal" is a house that teaches nothing but doctrines of people. Where "Beersheba" was Israel's idol worship of oaths. Does your church require oaths for membership?

To find out about God, you go to the book He wrote at the hand of His prophets. There you'll find Him. Seek Him, talk to Him and He will reveal Himself to you through His Word.

Amos 5:6 "Seek the Lord, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in beth'-el."

This is what both the Book of Joel and the Book of Amos are about. They are telling you that as it happened before, it will happen again, and the same way. God is saying, as it happened to them in the Old Testament, so will it happen to our generation in the end. God has forewarned us through the prophets, and He shall do nothing unless it be written before hand.

Amos 5:7 "Ye who turn judgment to WORMWOOD, and leave off righteousness in the earth,"

Your pastors make the Word of God bitter. What should be sweet and comforting is left with fear and confusion (Babylon). Orders given by denominationalism can, and do, wreck lives and families. The damnable lies told by pastors who do not know the truth of God's Word, turns bitter in the ears of God's children sitting under their care. God will judge those lying pastors, and hold every lie accountable.

Do Christians have a chance in most churches today? Not at all. The sorry part is that in their ignorant, and they don't know it.

Amos 5:8 "Seek him that maketh the seven stars and O-ri'-on, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:"

The "seven stars" are called by the modern name, "The pleiades", and the bright star is "Orion" of Lepus, in the constellation Gemini, and they were made by the hand of God.

Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created."

Amos 5:9 "That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress."

Those ignorant of God's Word will take the wrong side at Satan's coming, and it will be instant. The warning is to be ready for it. Paul told us exactly what will happen at the end of this flesh age in I Corinthains 15:50-53

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

Paul is telling you to get it straight from the start, there will be no flesh and blood [corruptible] bodies in the His kingdom in the Millennium age. Not one.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed."

This wasn't revealed before in the Old Testament but God revealed it to Paul. It is a mystery that Paul is telling each of us. There is a time coming when all the people on the face of the earth living in their flesh bodies, will not die, but will be changed into a different body.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

This change will be instant, faster than you can wink your eye. Then Paul lets us know that this change will take place at the sounding of the seventh and last trump. Even the spiritually dead in Christ, will be changed from their flesh and blood body, into their spiritual body that they will have for the next thousand years. Why? Flesh and blood cannot live and exist in that Millennium age kingdom. It will be a thousand years of teaching and testing before the great white throne judgment, spoken of in Revelation 20:11-15.

I Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality."

This must happen for each soul to be properly taught, and tested and given the opportunity that most of them do not have in this age of flesh man. Very few men and women are being taught the Word, as Amos points out, for we are seeing a famine in the world for the truths of God's Word. We are in the last generation that Amos is writing about, and our generation will be the ones spoken of here.

Amos 5:10 "The hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly."

This is in the latter days, and it says then they will hate an honest judge (in the gate). They will hate him who speaks out the truth. We see even the church world despises one who dares to expose sodomites, for that one exposes the perversion and filth that has crept into their sleeping congregation and seduced the members into the same deception and sin that caused the flood of Noah's day, and the cities around Sodom to burn. How can God bless them? He can't.

Amos 5:11 "Forasmuch therefore as your treading is upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone, but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them."

God is now directing His attention to the government. They're "treading on the poor" through taxation, licensing, and other extractions from the poor. Their "burdens of wheat" are what they pay those taxes with. Money!

This is talking of that time when the one world system comes into being; when vineyards are planted, and the prosperity hits allowing you to build fine homes; but you will not taste of the vine (wine) or live long in those fine homes. Why? God will not let it go one season. That's how quick it will be.

Amos 5:12 "For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right."

God is saying, I see how you take bribes in your dealings; you turn against the poor to line your pockets. Even at the gate (courts) bribes are taken to put down the poor. Your every dealing in government is settled in bribery. "From their right" is an expression, meaning "from their work". All work is made through payoffs, and God says He is angry over it. He is against the lobbying by a group to gain advantage through payoffs. Sounds like our government!

Amos 5:13 "Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it is an evil time."

The wise in the ways of the Lord keep quiet, for they know this time of wickedness is very short. They know the minds of many are closed for their own good.

Amos 5:14 "Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the Lord, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken."

There is only one God; God has three offices within His Godhead. So seek Him and you won't have time for evil. As you seek Him, He will make Himself known to you. Can you name some verses that tell us of God's love for us. Like John 3:16-18? Name them and claim them!

Amos 5:15 "Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph."

This is not aimed at the courts on a national scale; but to the areas where you serve. As judge or jury, when you set a standard of justice by God's Word, He will reward you for it, individually.

Amos 5:16 "Therefore the Lord, the God of hosts, the Lord, saith thus; Wailing shall be in all streets; and they shall say in all the highways, Alas! alas! and they shall call the husbandman to mourning, and such as are skilful of lamentation to wailing."

This time will be a time coming in all the streets and homes, and in the fields, and in the shops; for this is the day of the Lord, and they now mourn (cry) because they all see and know they have been deceived. This mourning is the meaning of lamentation.

Amos 5:17 "And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the Lord."

Even in the vineyard the crying will be loud. They followed Satan.

Amos 5:18 "Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light."

"Woe," God says. Pay attention. God says, what do you think you'll get out of "the Day of the Lord" when you brought "wormwood" (Satan) into my house? The Day of the Lord is a time of shame to all who do not know the Word and follow Him. They follow false teachers who pick and choose to suit their own pleasures, and don't study for placing God's armor on to stand in that "Day of the Lord".

Amos 5:19 "As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him."

The long trail to hell starts with one's ignorance to God's Word. This is called, there's no way to win when your luck runs out. You flee the lion to meet the bear, then flee the bear, only to get bit by the snake. There will be no hiding from God's wrath if you think your ignorance is running out.

These are days of lamentations and of sorrow. This chapter is directed to churches of compromise, governments, of bribes and barter lobbyists, courts of corruption, and businessmen who cheat the poor. So, why is there sorrow at the "Day of the Lord"? Because He will make all things right.

In verses 20 through 27, God tells of His disgust for them, their offerings and sacrifices, even their prayers. God will rain judgment upon them, and they will all be ashamed.

What is the greatest disgust of all? To follow the false Christ (Antichrist). Now is the time of preparation for that day.

Amos 5:21 "I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies."

How many times have you heard it stated, "God doesn't hate, he is a God of love"? God is letting you know in this entire chapter what He hates, and we had better listen.

God has emotions. How do you think He is feeling? Look at yourself, for you're made in His very image. Just as you have hated for immorality, rape, etc., and those feelings exist when we go whoring after other religious forms, and things God says to get out of.

You can give all the offerings and prayers in your feast houses [churches], but God will not accept them when you teach the doctrines of demons. God said He doesn't want any part of your playing church. You bring His children to the House of God, then teach them false teachings.

Amos 5:22 "Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts."

"The burnt offerings and the meat offerings" are your tithes, your works and words that you offer to God. Do you expect God to accept and bless you when you promote a church or work that God says he hates? When that church doesn't prepare you for your fight with Antichrist, God said He will not accept them.

Amos 5:23 "Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols."

Your songs of flying away (rapture) are not songs of God, but of demons. They teach you to accept the first Christ (Antichrist) and they will positively prepare you for the Antichrist's sting of a scorpion (see Revelation 9) that will leave you defenseless.

Revelation 9:4 "And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads."

When Satan the Antichrist arrives on earth with his fallen angels, they will not damage any part of the earth and it's environment, for they are out to deceive and destroy the souls of all mankind. God is going to allow the deception to take place, and only those with the "seal of God", which is the Word of God in their minds [foreheads], will see right through the deception and lies of Satan.

Revelation 9:5 "And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man."

When a scorpion strikes a man, it comes through deception, and the venom and digestive juices to the scorpion leave the man completely unable to use it mental capacity for it become paralyzed. When Satan and his fallen angels are here on earth, God will allow the deception to take place to all those that have not prepared themselves, by studying to know the events of the end times already in their mind. At satan's arrival you either know the first christ is a fake, or you do not. If you are looking for a rapture, you will assume the first to be Jesus Christ, and you are taken by the false christ, Satan.

All of the revivals that take place after Satan and his angels are on earth are to the false Christ.

Revelation 9:6 "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Many of the people that have sat in their church houses all their lives looking for the rapture will be taken instantly by this false Christ. When the see what they have done later, they will wish that they had never been born, and that they could die. However that is not possible for once they have bowed to Satan, they forfeit their rewards; they throw their crown at the feet of Satan, so to speak. These people have been listening to the "noise of the song" that Amos spoke of. Those noises are the traditions and doctrines that are not written in God's Word

No, God says, "Take thou away from me the noise of the song". Songs that are not as the prophets wrote are noise, disgusting noise, to God.

Amos 5:24 "But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream."

When you give your offerings and offer your feast and your songs that do not the things that God says, He will be great in His judgments.

God will also bless you greatly when you do it His way and teach His ways, chapter by chapter and verse by verse. "One verse teachers" just don't get it. They grab a verse, then build their own personal distortions of their sermon from their own imaginations. Study and seek understanding from the Word.

Amos 5:25 "Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?"

God is playing with Israel in disgust. When Israel left Egypt, they were wealthy people. Did they offer their riches to God? No. They melted them into idols.

Now, bring this to current times. God gives us riches through our jobs. How do we offer them to God? The tenth for His work? No. The idols get covered first; the payments on all those things you place before God.

Amos 5:26 "But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Mo'-lock and Chi'-un your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."

Do you know what "Mo'-loch" worship is? It's burning of your children for sacrifices. Today, it's telling your children they will burn in hell if they don't mind you. Teaching your children with Godless threats instead of the ways of the Lord.

What about "Chi'-un your images"? These are idols of Saturn made for worship. They were used in Egypt and Syria, and were not to be mixed with any form of worship to God. It is Satan's planet.

In today's world, and in these end times, "Chiun" is the making of anything that you place before God. It could be clothing, a car, a boat, or even a cross you bow to, that diverts you from going directly to Him. People can create diversions and reasons very easily to avoid studying His word and spending time with Him (God).

Amos 5:27 "Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts."

This is prophecy pertaining to the end generation. Where then is Damascus? Damascus in Hebrew means tamed heifer. What is beyond Damascus from Jerusalem? Babylon (confusion)! And that is exactly what the world will be in when Antichrist (Satan) arrives for his five month period. God is telling you to prepare yourself or you will be deceived.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
02/07/2013 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amos 5:18 Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

Joel 13:4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Ezekiel 5:10 Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.

It is clear that you lack even the most basic of understanding of the Bible.

Let me explain Amos to you.

Amos

Chapter 5

"Lamentations on the House of Israel"

Amos 5:1 "Hear ye this word which I take up against you, a lamentation, O house of Israel."

"Listen up now as I speak up against you." This lamentation is a song of mourning at a funeral for the "House of Israel".

Amos 5:2 "The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up."

This is the chapter of the weeping and the crying for those who turn their backs on Our Lord. The virgin is the bride of Christ. This virgin in the spiritual sense is the church of Christ that has gone whoring after Satan in his role as Antichrist. The time that this is addressed to is the tribulation period, where Antichrist has been kicked out of heaven and reigns as the false messiah for five month here on earth.

When the church is led into Antichrist's camp, that is it. God will turn them over to Satan. For we are told that only those with the truth sealed in their minds will be saved. Those are the "elect" of God. If you understand that you will not see Christ in your flesh body, then don't worship anyone appearing as, or claiming to be Christ while you're in this flesh body. It's just that simple. Forget the tricks, promises, and wondrous acts. It's a deception, for Satan will come first.

Amos 5:3 "For thus saith the Lord God; The city that went out by an hundred shall leave ten, to the house of Israel."

We see here that only one-tenth of those claiming Christ will know the difference between Satan (the false Christ) and Our Lord Jesus Christ. Most will have been following doctrines of rapture, love, brotherhood, prosperity, self-will worship, and you can go on and on. Satan will satisfy every one of them. For he is such a counterfeit he will look like the real thing.

Amos 5:4 "For thus saith the Lord unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live:"

Is that difficult? Seek God Almighty, not a building, not traditions, but God.

Amos 5:5 "But seek not Beth'-el, nor enter into Gil'-gal, and pass not O Be'-er-she'-ba: for Gil'-gal shall surely go into captivity, and Beth'-el shall come to nought."

"Bethel" is the "House of God". God says, seek me, not a church building. "Gilgal" is a house that teaches nothing but doctrines of people. Where "Beersheba" was Israel's idol worship of oaths. Does your church require oaths for membership?

To find out about God, you go to the book He wrote at the hand of His prophets. There you'll find Him. Seek Him, talk to Him and He will reveal Himself to you through His Word.

Amos 5:6 "Seek the Lord, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in beth'-el."

This is what both the Book of Joel and the Book of Amos are about. They are telling you that as it happened before, it will happen again, and the same way. God is saying, as it happened to them in the Old Testament, so will it happen to our generation in the end. God has forewarned us through the prophets, and He shall do nothing unless it be written before hand.

Amos 5:7 "Ye who turn judgment to WORMWOOD, and leave off righteousness in the earth,"

Your pastors make the Word of God bitter. What should be sweet and comforting is left with fear and confusion (Babylon). Orders given by denominationalism can, and do, wreck lives and families. The damnable lies told by pastors who do not know the truth of God's Word, turns bitter in the ears of God's children sitting under their care. God will judge those lying pastors, and hold every lie accountable.

Do Christians have a chance in most churches today? Not at all. The sorry part is that in their ignorant, and they don't know it.

Amos 5:8 "Seek him that maketh the seven stars and O-ri'-on, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:"

The "seven stars" are called by the modern name, "The pleiades", and the bright star is "Orion" of Lepus, in the constellation Gemini, and they were made by the hand of God.

Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created."

Amos 5:9 "That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress."

Those ignorant of God's Word will take the wrong side at Satan's coming, and it will be instant. The warning is to be ready for it. Paul told us exactly what will happen at the end of this flesh age in I Corinthains 15:50-53

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

Paul is telling you to get it straight from the start, there will be no flesh and blood [corruptible] bodies in the His kingdom in the Millennium age. Not one.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed."

This wasn't revealed before in the Old Testament but God revealed it to Paul. It is a mystery that Paul is telling each of us. There is a time coming when all the people on the face of the earth living in their flesh bodies, will not die, but will be changed into a different body.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

This change will be instant, faster than you can wink your eye. Then Paul lets us know that this change will take place at the sounding of the seventh and last trump. Even the spiritually dead in Christ, will be changed from their flesh and blood body, into their spiritual body that they will have for the next thousand years. Why? Flesh and blood cannot live and exist in that Millennium age kingdom. It will be a thousand years of teaching and testing before the great white throne judgment, spoken of in Revelation 20:11-15.

I Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption and this mortal must put on immortality."

This must happen for each soul to be properly taught, and tested and given the opportunity that most of them do not have in this age of flesh man. Very few men and women are being taught the Word, as Amos points out, for we are seeing a famine in the world for the truths of God's Word. We are in the last generation that Amos is writing about, and our generation will be the ones spoken of here.

Amos 5:10 "The hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly."

This is in the latter days, and it says then they will hate an honest judge (in the gate). They will hate him who speaks out the truth. We see even the church world despises one who dares to expose sodomites, for that one exposes the perversion and filth that has crept into their sleeping congregation and seduced the members into the same deception and sin that caused the flood of Noah's day, and the cities around Sodom to burn. How can God bless them? He can't.

Amos 5:11 "Forasmuch therefore as your treading is upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone, but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them."

God is now directing His attention to the government. They're "treading on the poor" through taxation, licensing, and other extractions from the poor. Their "burdens of wheat" are what they pay those taxes with. Money!

This is talking of that time when the one world system comes into being; when vineyards are planted, and the prosperity hits allowing you to build fine homes; but you will not taste of the vine (wine) or live long in those fine homes. Why? God will not let it go one season. That's how quick it will be.

Amos 5:12 "For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right."

God is saying, I see how you take bribes in your dealings; you turn against the poor to line your pockets. Even at the gate (courts) bribes are taken to put down the poor. Your every dealing in government is settled in bribery. "From their right" is an expression, meaning "from their work". All work is made through payoffs, and God says He is angry over it. He is against the lobbying by a group to gain advantage through payoffs. Sounds like our government!

Amos 5:13 "Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it is an evil time."

The wise in the ways of the Lord keep quiet, for they know this time of wickedness is very short. They know the minds of many are closed for their own good.

Amos 5:14 "Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the Lord, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken."

There is only one God; God has three offices within His Godhead. So seek Him and you won't have time for evil. As you seek Him, He will make Himself known to you. Can you name some verses that tell us of God's love for us. Like John 3:16-18? Name them and claim them!

Amos 5:15 "Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph."

This is not aimed at the courts on a national scale; but to the areas where you serve. As judge or jury, when you set a standard of justice by God's Word, He will reward you for it, individually.

Amos 5:16 "Therefore the Lord, the God of hosts, the Lord, saith thus; Wailing shall be in all streets; and they shall say in all the highways, Alas! alas! and they shall call the husbandman to mourning, and such as are skilful of lamentation to wailing."

This time will be a time coming in all the streets and homes, and in the fields, and in the shops; for this is the day of the Lord, and they now mourn (cry) because they all see and know they have been deceived. This mourning is the meaning of lamentation.

Amos 5:17 "And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the Lord."

Even in the vineyard the crying will be loud. They followed Satan.

Amos 5:18 "Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light."

"Woe," God says. Pay attention. God says, what do you think you'll get out of "the Day of the Lord" when you brought "wormwood" (Satan) into my house? The Day of the Lord is a time of shame to all who do not know the Word and follow Him. They follow false teachers who pick and choose to suit their own pleasures, and don't study for placing God's armor on to stand in that "Day of the Lord".

Amos 5:19 "As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him."

The long trail to hell starts with one's ignorance to God's Word. This is called, there's no way to win when your luck runs out. You flee the lion to meet the bear, then flee the bear, only to get bit by the snake. There will be no hiding from God's wrath if you think your ignorance is running out.

These are days of lamentations and of sorrow. This chapter is directed to churches of compromise, governments, of bribes and barter lobbyists, courts of corruption, and businessmen who cheat the poor. So, why is there sorrow at the "Day of the Lord"? Because He will make all things right.

In verses 20 through 27, God tells of His disgust for them, their offerings and sacrifices, even their prayers. God will rain judgment upon them, and they will all be ashamed.

What is the greatest disgust of all? To follow the false Christ (Antichrist). Now is the time of preparation for that day.

Amos 5:21 "I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies."

How many times have you heard it stated, "God doesn't hate, he is a God of love"? God is letting you know in this entire chapter what He hates, and we had better listen.

God has emotions. How do you think He is feeling? Look at yourself, for you're made in His very image. Just as you have hated for immorality, rape, etc., and those feelings exist when we go whoring after other religious forms, and things God says to get out of.

You can give all the offerings and prayers in your feast houses [churches], but God will not accept them when you teach the doctrines of demons. God said He doesn't want any part of your playing church. You bring His children to the House of God, then teach them false teachings.

Amos 5:22 "Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts."

"The burnt offerings and the meat offerings" are your tithes, your works and words that you offer to God. Do you expect God to accept and bless you when you promote a church or work that God says he hates? When that church doesn't prepare you for your fight with Antichrist, God said He will not accept them.

Amos 5:23 "Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols."

Your songs of flying away (rapture) are not songs of God, but of demons. They teach you to accept the first Christ (Antichrist) and they will positively prepare you for the Antichrist's sting of a scorpion (see Revelation 9) that will leave you defenseless.

Revelation 9:4 "And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads."

When Satan the Antichrist arrives on earth with his fallen angels, they will not damage any part of the earth and it's environment, for they are out to deceive and destroy the souls of all mankind. God is going to allow the deception to take place, and only those with the "seal of God", which is the Word of God in their minds [foreheads], will see right through the deception and lies of Satan.

Revelation 9:5 "And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man."

When a scorpion strikes a man, it comes through deception, and the venom and digestive juices to the scorpion leave the man completely unable to use it mental capacity for it become paralyzed. When Satan and his fallen angels are here on earth, God will allow the deception to take place to all those that have not prepared themselves, by studying to know the events of the end times already in their mind. At satan's arrival you either know the first christ is a fake, or you do not. If you are looking for a rapture, you will assume the first to be Jesus Christ, and you are taken by the false christ, Satan.

All of the revivals that take place after Satan and his angels are on earth are to the false Christ.

Revelation 9:6 "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Many of the people that have sat in their church houses all their lives looking for the rapture will be taken instantly by this false Christ. When the see what they have done later, they will wish that they had never been born, and that they could die. However that is not possible for once they have bowed to Satan, they forfeit their rewards; they throw their crown at the feet of Satan, so to speak. These people have been listening to the "noise of the song" that Amos spoke of. Those noises are the traditions and doctrines that are not written in God's Word

No, God says, "Take thou away from me the noise of the song". Songs that are not as the prophets wrote are noise, disgusting noise, to God.

Amos 5:24 "But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream."

When you give your offerings and offer your feast and your songs that do not the things that God says, He will be great in His judgments.

God will also bless you greatly when you do it His way and teach His ways, chapter by chapter and verse by verse. "One verse teachers" just don't get it. They grab a verse, then build their own personal distortions of their sermon from their own imaginations. Study and seek understanding from the Word.

Amos 5:25 "Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?"

God is playing with Israel in disgust. When Israel left Egypt, they were wealthy people. Did they offer their riches to God? No. They melted them into idols.

Now, bring this to current times. God gives us riches through our jobs. How do we offer them to God? The tenth for His work? No. The idols get covered first; the payments on all those things you place before God.

Amos 5:26 "But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Mo'-lock and Chi'-un your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."

Do you know what "Mo'-loch" worship is? It's burning of your children for sacrifices. Today, it's telling your children they will burn in hell if they don't mind you. Teaching your children with Godless threats instead of the ways of the Lord.

What about "Chi'-un your images"? These are idols of Saturn made for worship. They were used in Egypt and Syria, and were not to be mixed with any form of worship to God. It is Satan's planet.

In today's world, and in these end times, "Chiun" is the making of anything that you place before God. It could be clothing, a car, a boat, or even a cross you bow to, that diverts you from going directly to Him. People can create diversions and reasons very easily to avoid studying His word and spending time with Him (God).

Amos 5:27 "Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts."

This is prophecy pertaining to the end generation. Where then is Damascus? Damascus in Hebrew means tamed heifer. What is beyond Damascus from Jerusalem? Babylon (confusion)! And that is exactly what the world will be in when Antichrist (Satan) arrives for his five month period. God is telling you to prepare yourself or you will be deceived.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33274678

You mock because you lack understanding.
Beware for in the end you might one of those that will be mocked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17851333
United States
02/07/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
hahaha

All of you start to sound like bible quotes yourselves. Do you really talk like that in real life SA?
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
02/07/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
hahaha

All of you start to sound like bible quotes yourselves. Do you really talk like that in real life SA?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17851333

Now you will not be able to say that you didn't know.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
02/07/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ezekiel 5:10 "Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds."

How does the "sons eat the fathers and the fathers eat the sons?' There is no heritage, there is no inheritance, because the fathers do not teach their sons the truths of God's word. The greatest will and testament that a man could ever receive is the Bible that is in your hand, and that will and testament is the Bible. That is the greatest heritage and inheritance that you can pass on to your next generation, and this is not being done.

This also goes is applied to the physical inheritance of a father. God is going to make things tough to the point that the son will heat the physical wealth of the father just to survive, and exist, so that there will be no inheritance to pass on to the next generation. The Kenites have taken over not only the control of our government, but every fabric within it. The idea of any inheritance is purely of God, for that is how God makes all of His own, adopted sons, and joint heirs with Christ. Inheritance and heritage is solely of God, and any movement to strip a man of it, is of the evil one, Satan.

God is telling Ezekiel that in these latter days, he will allow the whole remnant, all the tribes of Israel, will be scattered and they will not even know who they are. To be scattered to all the winds, means that they will be in every part of this earth. Then in those places where they are, in the last days He will strip there inheritance from them there.

Very few of the people in the Christian nations even know of their inheritance that they have as Children of Israel, that apply to them through Abraham. They think that they are Gentile, and in turn, allow themselves to be duped into giving over to the Kenite Gentiles, the inheritance that God gave to them, through the promises given to Abraham.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I desire that day OP. All of nature and All those that have set truth or God above themselves and loved their fellow creation, as self… above self desire it trembling in expectation. As where there is tyranny, it will be accounted for. Where there is stoopid it will end. All will be made level, true. The path to the garden will be clear to the tree the Life, that blossoms by the crystal springs. It will be unimaginable. The rest will matter but not that much.

You make this silly ignorant comment because you have no idea what the bible is about. I doubt you have studied the OT and if you have, you completely missed what it was really about.

Do you have any idea what the tree of life even is?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
New Zealand
02/07/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad you are pointing out these things. I started reading the old testament awhile back. It appalled me, the violence, hatefulness, incest, deceit, jealousy and all other forms of negative human traits actually endorsed, encouraged in those who he wanted to do his dirty work and experienced by the supposed loving almighty god himself. It is obvious that humans wrote this book and that they had an agenda, the parts that are readable, anyway. The rest requires an interpreter... interesting isn't it that the supposed most important book in the history of the world requires a pastor or someone else in charge of a church to tell you what parts of it means?

It takes a sick mind to cause gullible people to believe that you are omnipotent and are watching every move they make, every minute of every day. (and writing it down somewhere, must be a hella lot of scribes there somewhere).

Seems to me that someone wants to control the masses and this book has been very successful.

Some Christians are so brainwashed that they voted for a Mormon because they "didn't want us to be against Israel". In other words, didn't want their funding cut off. LOLOLOL Now that is BRAINWASHING. (I am libertarian by the way.) But, just goes to show how deep this is entrenched into gullible minds.

From what I have read of the bible, I can never be perfect enough for that sadist anyway. You are thrown into the pits of burning hellfire forever for the smallest infraction to the largest infraction of his rules. Profanity will get me burnt the same as murder. Something seriously wrong with this picture.

Exactly and what is God supposedly really pissed about? Worshiping Baal and the Queen of Heaven, this book is all about stomping on others religious beliefs and installing their own.

They did a great job, as we know the pagan religion failed and the Jewish religion founded Christianity and the Muslim faith, they are everywhere.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
02/07/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly and what is God supposedly really pissed about? Worshiping Baal and the Queen of Heaven, this book is all about stomping on others religious beliefs and installing their own.

They did a great job, as we know the pagan religion failed and the Jewish religion founded Christianity and the Muslim faith, they are everywhere.

Isn't it just nice that neither the wooden, or else, idols, nor the God that you blaspheme, mind of you having your own opinion, one with or without understanding, but your own?...
--see, you are still breathing...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26091175
United States
02/07/2013 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live it when you talk like that, I used to say that to the work horses, woo, damn it.
M1.618

User ID: 22427554
Canada
02/08/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

You make this silly ignorant comment because you have no idea what the bible is about. I doubt you have studied the OT and if you have, you completely missed what it was really about.

Do you have any idea what the tree of life even is?

Yes
wmMmw

GLP