Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,118 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 485,112
Pageviews Today: 825,927Threads Today: 360Posts Today: 5,511
10:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17863845
United States
02/06/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?
I am really interested by this part of the ET Word Message written and spread in early september 2003:

[link to ericjulienovni.blogspot.com]

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face, you need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you to an alternative.

What can we offer?

We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life, constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

WELL, WELL, WELL. 2003 + 10 years = 2013!

What we know for sure is that, since 2003 the year of this world message, the world has experienced a severe economic crisis in 2008, Katrina, plus several local wars and dramatic events. So, they knew that the following ten years would be made of great sufferings. There are super clues for considering the message as true.

It's not bogus. Many believed that it was an hoax in 2003 and the years after because many were waiting sooo long. But in the middle of this world message text the moment they show up was indicated: 2013.

Eric Julien proved to have received major key scientific explanations and has worked for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project:

ERIC JULIEN IN THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

You could be interested by this article:

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

Should a BIG REAL DISCLOSURE occur this year?

Is it why Jewish people are waiting for their Messiah this year?
Sundara

User ID: 29286215
United States
02/06/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?
yes, show up:)

thank you

hf
i love you:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29130092
United States
02/06/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?
lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30248208
United States
02/06/2013 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck I hope so
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes, show up:)

thank you

hf
 Quoting: Sundara

I do hope so too.

The thing is that this guy has received scientific knowledge from ETs too to prove his claims. See his blog and you'll find his book (for free) "The Science of Extraterrestrials". A true scientific revolution according to scientists.

Julien said that he received the world message from ETs in very few seconds (all ideas in same time) and then was forced to retrieve their words through deep medidation.

The blog we speak about has its English articles.

They don't represent the whole blog since there are many key articles in French and more than 20 languages articles too.
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
02/06/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Depends. Are they mad at me?
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Depends. Are they mad at me?
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

Why such a question? What would they be mad at you?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, I wanted to point out this part of this long text:

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

What do you think it would mean in their mind except that they would show up around ten years from the message date.

What surprises me is that the Mayas are waited for the return of Quetzacoatl - the Feathered Snake - after December 21 2012, AND that the new Chinese Year, beginning on February 10 2013, is the Year of the Snake. Weird, isn't it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33736277
United States
02/06/2013 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes...Please do!...Show up now!
Solar Guardian

User ID: 33850198
Malaysia
02/06/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think it would mean in their mind except that they would show up around ten years from the message date.

What surprises me is that the Mayas are waited for the return of Quetzacoatl - the Feathered Snake - after December 21 2012, AND that the new Chinese Year, beginning on February 10 2013, is the Year of the Snake. Weird, isn't it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17863845

OP, ur info is true and echoes Alex Collier's ET contacts' message here: [link to www.truthcontrol.com]

"JR: Maybe another way to phrase this is, since evil has such a stranglehold, is there another way, other than to fight evil, just to get to a better place?

AC: Let me just say that basically evil does not have absolute reign here any longer. Intervention has been occurring all the time, even though we don't see it on a physical level. As far as the idea of a thousand years, I am told that between now and the year 2013 we are going to see absolutely incredible changes in our own humanity, and that the entire process has been sped up.

Caller: The species itself?

AC: The species, the vibration. We are going to be making this leap by 2013. Exactly how many people are going to be on the planet, I don't know. The last time I asked that question was four years ago, and at that time the answer was 450 million.

JR: 450 million out of 6 billion.

AC: Well, that was several years ago, but again it depends on consciousness.

Caller: So, more or less this whole process was aimed at civilization's spiritual development.

AC: To hold us back. It was meant to hold all of us back - the manipulation.

Caller: What about the fly-over that is going to happen in the next six months.

AC: Well, according to Moraney, they were going to force the issue, and they are planning to do a daytime fly-over around the world, sometime during the day when everybody would see it.

JR: That would force the issue, wouldn't it?

AC: That would force the issue."
ASHA
User ID: 10286121
United States
02/06/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

And dont forget the me tel you now thread (Chani Project) hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP, ur info is true and echoes Alex Collier's ET contacts' message here: [link to www.truthcontrol.com]

"JR: Maybe another way to phrase this is, since evil has such a stranglehold, is there another way, other than to fight evil, just to get to a better place?

AC: Let me just say that basically evil does not have absolute reign here any longer. Intervention has been occurring all the time, even though we don't see it on a physical level. As far as the idea of a thousand years, I am told that between now and the year 2013 we are going to see absolutely incredible changes in our own humanity, and that the entire process has been sped up.

AC: The species, the vibration. We are going to be making this leap by 2013. Exactly how many people are going to be on the planet, I don't know. The last time I asked that question was four years ago, and at that time the answer was 450 million.

Caller: So, more or less this whole process was aimed at civilization's spiritual development.

AC: Well, according to Moraney, they were going to force the issue, and they are planning to do a daytime fly-over around the world, sometime during the day when everybody would see it.

Quoting: Solar Guardian

WOW! What a match!

bump

I suggest to pin it. What do you think?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8416972
Brazil
02/06/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please, PLEASE do shown up, and shove in the face of every disbeliever that we are not alone in the universe! I'm sure there's many different species out there!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

And dont forget the me tel you now thread (Chani Project) hf
 Quoting: ASHA 10286121

Could you elaborate? Seems interesting...
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
02/06/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

WOW! What a match!

bump

I suggest to pin it. What do you think?

I agree. This needs to be pinned. 2012 was always the wrong date, and the TPTB knows that. 2013 is the real year, and they are disseminating that Dec 21 2012 meme so that when nothing happens 12/21/12 we lower our hopes and guard down for the real year that is the following year, 2013.

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 02/06/2013 11:44 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I gave this a karma pin!
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
02/06/2013 11:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
foreignaid
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
02/06/2013 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I gave this a karma pin!
 Quoting: Settle4It

Thanks. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/06/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I gave this a karma pin!
 Quoting: Settle4It

Thanks. hf

YW...this needs attention!...It is a good thread!!
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
02/06/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another critical info pertaining to 2013. Alex Collier stated below:

[link to light-seeds.com]

December 3, 2013

Alex Collier 2008 Lecture.

Talking about his contacts with the Andromedans, Alex Collier makes reference to December 3rd, 2013. Mornay told him: "Now, after the blindness of 5,725 years, you and your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is the turning point on your world, which none of your planets forefathers were ever privilaged to experience."

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 02/06/2013 11:49 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Note that this message has been translated from French into English by a French speaking people, hence some grammar errors. It appeared in september 2003 in more than 20 languages in the world and is very well known worldwide since then. If you google 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' you get more than ONE BILLION ENTRIES.

It is very weird to see that the Hebrew version is the second best article of Julien's blog among 136 articles of his blog (see in the right column). Does it mean that the Jews are waiting for their Messiah this very year 2013? Is the 'transformed' Julien, as announced in his most recent article, the One?

Will the ETs show up massively as they stated in the message?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Note that this message has been translated from French into English by a French speaking people, hence some grammar errors. It appeared in september 2003 in more than 20 languages in the world and is very well known worldwide since then. If you google 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' you get more than ONE BILLION ENTRIES.

It is very weird to see that the Hebrew version is the second best article of Julien's blog among 136 articles of his blog (see in the right column). Does it mean that the Jews are waiting for their Messiah this very year 2013? Is the 'transformed' Julien, as announced in his most recent article, the One?

Solar Guardian

Malaysia
02/06/2013 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
More info on big changes in 2013 below:

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

What will the changes be? How will we experience them? When will they happen?

These are all good questions. No one has all the answers yet. There is, however, one answer to consider, and that is by the end of October 2013, according to the Andromedan Council, all consciousness in this universe will be 4th density that is now 3rd density. Some of us, by that time, will actually be carrying 5th density light-bodies with us. We will also have experienced a natural pole shift of the planet of 17 degrees, putting the new north pole near Saudi Arabia. So, start looking for your alternative sources.

We are about to discover the real power and love of creation. Is-ness, God, generator of dimensions, whatever you want to call it. The essence that created our universe, or the essence that creates energy that we use to create and manifest, is both inside and outside our universe.

This is apparently the first time that it has been actually discovered by dimensional beings. The Andromedans and other races are aware of other dimensional universes within our universe, as well as other completely physical universes and dimensional time continuums. They are also aware of their vibratory rate and other basic elements which differ from those in our own universe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15292827
United States
02/06/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait there was a world wide message?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15411952
Canada
02/06/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me be the first to raise the bsflag
Citizenperth

User ID: 33499077
Australia
02/06/2013 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it aligns with this.... but it would be super-cool if they did rock up.....

my12s

cdog

grin
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Solar Guardian

Malaysia
02/06/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me be the first to raise the bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15411952

tool
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/06/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait there was a world wide message?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15292827

Just google 'Do You Wish That We Show up' and you will understand. But it is just in one language. Imagine there are more than 20 languages versions. Then multiplies the number of entries you see.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another critical info pertaining to 2013. Alex Collier stated below:

[link to light-seeds.com]

December 3, 2013

Alex Collier 2008 Lecture.

Talking about his contacts with the Andromedans, Alex Collier makes reference to December 3rd, 2013. Mornay told him: "Now, after the blindness of 5,725 years, you and your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is the turning point on your world, which none of your planets forefathers were ever privilaged to experience."

Thanks Solar Guardian! Your posts are of great importance.

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry for the double post. Weird things happen to my computer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15179094
United States
02/07/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have seen them many nights... O.o

GLP