Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,563 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,192,748
Pageviews Today: 2,092,806Threads Today: 797Posts Today: 15,907
10:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17863845
United States
02/07/2013 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?
I think it aligns with this.... but it would be super-cool if they did rock up.....

:my12s:

:cdog:

grin
 Quoting: Citizenperth

Another thing strikes me. Have you noticed that there are exactly 52 days between DEC 21 2012 and FEB 10 2013?

52 DAYS?

What is that?

This is exactly the number of days of the 7 (seven) periods of the year very well known by the esoterists. It is as if they are waiting for a full seventh year to start their real deed.
vesper
User ID: 31851237
United States
02/07/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?
good or bad/ when?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
02/07/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would love to be open-minded about this but the more alleged 'ET messages' or 'channeled info' I come across the more I am convinced that it's human-inspired B.S. or disinfo. Personally, I don't trust any messages that comes from a source that cannot be identified. I'll read for entertainment purposes and/or consider a suggestion or notion, but I won't trust it. Just my 2 cents.
777NEMO777

User ID: 2343357
United States
02/07/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
. . . they don't give a shit but their own agendas
May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the Cosmos.
AI
User ID: 33096168
United States
02/07/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
They have been here since the pyramids.
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
02/07/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Depends. Are they mad at me?
 Quoting: TastyThoughts

Why such a question? What would they be mad at you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17863845

Because many of my fellow species members have exploited my kindness for their individual personal gains. This has prevented me from participating in helping others at the frequency I am meant to. The exploitation is so bad that my seed has likely been stolen from me, and now suffers at the hands of its (his) handlers.

Last Edited by TastyThoughts on 02/07/2013 12:31 AM
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
BS Smeller

User ID: 26104016
United States
02/07/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
More ET saviour drivel;

Save yourselves.

ET's aren't your momma. In fact, they may just want to EAT you for dinner.
bsflag

Like a damn religion this crap is...
BKK
-----------------------
"A God of the Gaps is assigned
responsibility for what we do not yet understand." Carl Sagan
777NEMO777

User ID: 2343357
United States
02/07/2013 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't rely on ETs saving us . . . save yourself . We are Earth Humans and represent Earth, we are better than them.
May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the Cosmos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28027822
United States
02/07/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im with the sometime after 2020 date .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28027822
United States
02/07/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont seem them saving us, more like "hey were here"
acegotflows

User ID: 28872932
United States
02/07/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hadn't seen this before, but it is true.

We simply do not understand how energy works so we had best start putting our lives in order quickly. DO NOT wait until things get here for you to start considering possibilities...
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151390
New Zealand
02/07/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every time a poster without a flag starts a thread, it is bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont seem them saving us, more like "hey were here"
 Quoting: cosmic strawberry

bump
Russian guy
User ID: 24071670
Bulgaria
02/07/2013 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you heard of the found body of very small ET now investigated for DNA [link to divinecosmos.com]
For me, if THEY come they should do it before the things on Earth get hotter. And they should not interference with religions
acegotflows

United States
02/07/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you heard of the found body of very small ET now investigated for DNA [link to divinecosmos.com]
For me, if THEY come they should do it before the things on Earth get hotter. And they should not interference with religions
 Quoting: Russian guy 24071670

then you are still bowing to your fears. If you don't want things to interfere with religions you are many generations too late ...
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22948885
United States
02/07/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think it aligns with this.... but it would be super-cool if they did rock up.....

:my12s:

:cdog:

grin
 Quoting: Citizenperth

Another thing strikes me. Have you noticed that there are exactly 52 days between DEC 21 2012 and FEB 10 2013?

52 DAYS?

What is that?

This is exactly the number of days of the 7 (seven) periods of the year very well known by the esoterists. It is as if they are waiting for a full seventh year to start their real deed.

No worries, by the 14th we'll be in a different reality. Bye bye status quo
cmoG530

User ID: 33855862
United States
02/07/2013 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am really interested by this part of the ET Word Message written and spread in early september 2003:

[link to ericjulienovni.blogspot.com]

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face, you need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you to an alternative.

What can we offer?

We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life, constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

WELL, WELL, WELL. 2003 + 10 years = 2013!

What we know for sure is that, since 2003 the year of this world message, the world has experienced a severe economic crisis in 2008, Katrina, plus several local wars and dramatic events. So, they knew that the following ten years would be made of great sufferings. There are super clues for considering the message as true.

It's not bogus. Many believed that it was an hoax in 2003 and the years after because many were waiting sooo long. But in the middle of this world message text the moment they show up was indicated: 2013.

Eric Julien proved to have received major key scientific explanations and has worked for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project:

ERIC JULIEN IN THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

You could be interested by this article:

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

Should a BIG REAL DISCLOSURE occur this year?

Is it why Jewish people are waiting for their Messiah this year?

Lol! Who told you that Christ was coming this year???cruise
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
cmoG530

User ID: 33855862
United States
02/07/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im with the sometime after 2020 date .
 Quoting: cosmic strawberry

There is no 2020.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
u
User ID: 29184782
United States
02/07/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, I wanted to point out this part of this long text:

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

What do you think it would mean in their mind except that they would show up around ten years from the message date.

What surprises me is that the Mayas are waited for the return of Quetzacoatl - the Feathered Snake - after December 21 2012, AND that the new Chinese Year, beginning on February 10 2013, is the Year of the Snake. Weird, isn't it?

Queztlcoatl was the son of a Nordic et from Lyra who was called the king of Mural/Tikal, and a human mother. Her name was Mayahuel, later called Lady Twelve Maca - and is revered as a goddess by the Mayans.
The Nordic's live about 900 years, but mixed children had shortened lives - in Queztlcoatl's case between 300-500 years old unless he lived in a part of space not affected by time.
There is however, the possibility of using time travel in their times to pop in during our modern times. That's the only way he'd stage a return.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27665747
United States
02/07/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think it would mean in their mind except that they would show up around ten years from the message date.

What surprises me is that the Mayas are waited for the return of Quetzacoatl - the Feathered Snake - after December 21 2012, AND that the new Chinese Year, beginning on February 10 2013, is the Year of the Snake. Weird, isn't it?

Queztlcoatl was the son of a Nordic et from Lyra who was called the king of Mural/Tikal, and a human mother. Her name was Mayahuel, later called Lady Twelve Maca - and is revered as a goddess by the Mayans.
The Nordic's live about 900 years, but mixed children had shortened lives - in Queztlcoatl's case between 300-500 years old unless he lived in a part of space not affected by time.
There is however, the possibility of using time travel in their times to pop in during our modern times. That's the only way he'd stage a return.
 Quoting: u 29184782

so is that why they believe the spanish were gods because they looked like nordic?
acegotflows

United States
02/07/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: u 29184782

The Bold is exactly what happens...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

In one hand the Mayan Calendar (Spanish), in another one the Chinese Calendar (Chinese) related to a coming Snake.

Maybe it is the reason why Julien got translated "The Science of Extraterrestrials" in Spanish and Chinese only, except his own language (French) and the international language (English).

FRENCH: [link to fr.scribd.com]

ENGLISH: [link to fr.scribd.com]

SPANISH: [link to fr.scribd.com]

CHINESE: [link to www.zaya.tv]

What do you think?
acegotflows

United States
02/07/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

In one hand the Mayan Calendar (Spanish), in another one the Chinese Calendar (Chinese) related to a coming Snake.

Maybe it is the reason why Julien got translated "The Science of Extraterrestrials" in Spanish and Chinese only, except his own language (French) and the international language (English).

What do you think?

get your kundalini in order....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
good or bad/ when?
 Quoting: vesper 31851237

It seems they are good (Julien met kind Nordics and small Blue Beings). The Disclosure would be in 2013. Month not lnown.
acegotflows

United States
02/07/2013 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
good or bad/ when?
 Quoting: vesper 31851237

It seems they are good (Julien met kind Nordics and small Blue Beings). The Disclosure would be in 2013. Month not lnown.

in 07 I was shown a landing of sorts.
in 08 I was alllowed into the records

I am basically living there now but still in this body because my presence is needed...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33825134
United States
02/07/2013 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am really interested by this part of the ET Word Message written and spread in early september 2003:

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face, you need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you to an alternative.

What can we offer?

We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life, constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

WELL, WELL, WELL. 2003 + 10 years = 2013!

What we know for sure is that, since 2003 the year of this world message, the world has experienced a severe economic crisis in 2008, Katrina, plus several local wars and dramatic events. So, they knew that the following ten years would be made of great sufferings. There are super clues for considering the message as true.

It's not bogus. Many believed that it was an hoax in 2003 and the years after because many were waiting sooo long. But in the middle of this world message text the moment they show up was indicated: 2013.

Eric Julien proved to have received major key scientific explanations and has worked for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project:

ERIC JULIEN IN THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

You could be interested by this article:

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

Should a BIG REAL DISCLOSURE occur this year?

Is it why Jewish people are waiting for their Messiah this year?

When the aliens arrive on Earth, they will make only one (1) request from planet Earth's inhabitants and that is (how did you come to inhabitant this world?) The peoples of earth will be given three (3) opportunities and three different ways to respond to this question. First the aliens will seek the answer through already documented established academic historical records, secondly randomly select (7) seven earth people from their leadership counsel and posing the same question them (how did you come to inhabit this world?) and finally they will randomly select (7) people from all over earth and pose the same question to them (how did you come to inhabit this world?)

A hint: From my personal observations at this time earth's inhabitants are unwilling, unprepared and most of all the world leaders have intentionally for selfish reason kept the worlds' population ignorant. What will the aliens do next? Most likely get back in their ship and continue to look for higher order of life forms-i.e. a world that knows how it come into being!
ACDC
User ID: 433433
Australia
02/07/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry but this is all wishful thinking on the OPs part. You can wish and hope and everything else but does that mean our space brothers will appear to the masses? I wouldn't go holding my breath...
acegotflows

United States
02/07/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry but this is all wishful thinking on the OPs part. You can wish and hope and everything else but does that mean our space brothers will appear to the masses? I wouldn't go holding my breath...
 Quoting: ACDC 433433

if anything the more realistic thing is raising your frequency to meet them before they get here... uh oh am I telling more of their playbook? I don't care anymore. I'll share how it works if anybody wants to know.

It has to do with your thoughts...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33735206
Spain
02/07/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another critical info pertaining to 2013. Alex Collier stated below:

[link to light-seeds.com]

December 3, 2013

Alex Collier 2008 Lecture.

Talking about his contacts with the Andromedans, Alex Collier makes reference to December 3rd, 2013. Mornay told him: "Now, after the blindness of 5,725 years, you and your Terra are about to regain yourselves. It will be such an unprecedented change that it will be difficult for many to grasp their own potential. It is the turning point on your world, which none of your planets forefathers were ever privilaged to experience."
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

The TV-series "The 4400" about alien-abduction the leader of the group is called Collier, are they referring or coincedence?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

What do you think?

get your kundalini in order....
 Quoting: acegotflows

That's precisely the point. The Snake is the representation of the Kundalini and the Knowledge! G-d forbid Eve, in the garden of Eden, to eat the FRUIT of the TREE (of life) proposed by the Snake, i.e. get the Knowledge (GNOSIS) through the Kundalini resembling a serpent / snake, because it would have placed her and Adam at the same level of 'G-d'. The Snake / Devil in the Western countries is a misrepresentation of the reality of the EVOLUTION.

GLP