Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,114 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 829,797
Pageviews Today: 1,469,411Threads Today: 622Posts Today: 10,856
04:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 142629
New Zealand
02/07/2013 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?
I would love to be open-minded about this but the more alleged 'ET messages' or 'channeled info' I come across the more I am convinced that it's human-inspired B.S. or disinfo. Personally, I don't trust any messages that comes from a source that cannot be identified. I'll read for entertainment purposes and/or consider a suggestion or notion, but I won't trust it. Just my 2 cents.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

I feel the same way about religion.
Citizenperth

User ID: 33499077
Australia
02/07/2013 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Should the ETs massively show up in 2013 according to their own 2003 World Message?
I would love to be open-minded about this but the more alleged 'ET messages' or 'channeled info' I come across the more I am convinced that it's human-inspired B.S. or disinfo. Personally, I don't trust any messages that comes from a source that cannot be identified. I'll read for entertainment purposes and/or consider a suggestion or notion, but I won't trust it. Just my 2 cents.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

I feel the same way about religion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 142629

i think they are both imaginative.......
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33858905
United States
02/07/2013 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am really interested by this part of the ET Word Message written and spread in early september 2003:

[link to ericjulienovni.blogspot.com]

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face, you need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you to an alternative.

What can we offer?

We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life, constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

WELL, WELL, WELL. 2003 + 10 years = 2013!

What we know for sure is that, since 2003 the year of this world message, the world has experienced a severe economic crisis in 2008, Katrina, plus several local wars and dramatic events. So, they knew that the following ten years would be made of great sufferings. There are super clues for considering the message as true.

It's not bogus. Many believed that it was an hoax in 2003 and the years after because many were waiting sooo long. But in the middle of this world message text the moment they show up was indicated: 2013.

Eric Julien proved to have received major key scientific explanations and has worked for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project:

ERIC JULIEN IN THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

You could be interested by this article:

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

Should a BIG REAL DISCLOSURE occur this year?

Is it why Jewish people are waiting for their Messiah this year?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17863845

I smell b.s the nwo wants this to happen. dont get me wrong i think aliens are real. But what makes you think aliens are going to save us from our self's? Or come at the right time when every thing is about to hit the fan sorry buddy. If aliens are going to come it'll be nasa's r2d2 made by G.M LOL. you might see some holograms. project blue beam or project blue book have you heard of them?

You might be right and DA14 could be alien or some other space rock.

watch this

Paul Krugman
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2980207
United States
02/07/2013 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry but this is all wishful thinking on the OPs part. You can wish and hope and everything else but does that mean our space brothers will appear to the masses? I wouldn't go holding my breath...
 Quoting: ACDC 433433

if anything the more realistic thing is raising your frequency to meet them before they get here... uh oh am I telling more of their playbook? I don't care anymore. I'll share how it works if anybody wants to know.

It has to do with your thoughts...
 Quoting: acegotflows

Go on, I'm interested in what you have to say.
Lemmings
User ID: 22581634
Canada
02/07/2013 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well if they ever wish to meet or greet us, they better get a move on as their window of opportunity is about to close.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29898248
Sweden
02/07/2013 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28760789
New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well if they ever wish to meet or greet us, they better get a move on as their window of opportunity is about to close.
 Quoting: Lemmings 22581634

Really?
I could say but I don't think I will.
Not until...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22948885
United States
02/07/2013 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blah. You are the extra terrestrial yourself in your own right. When it's your time to wake up, you will wake up.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hint,
Do you know, really know, just how primitive you are?
Think back to the early mediaeval period.
Contemplate a Heironymomus Bosch or Brueghel painting.
That's you.
Cheers mate, I'll have another Speights!
freedomain

User ID: 23423659
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26985611
Sweden
02/07/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm waiting for them in an open field but there's nothing yet...chirp...chirp...chirp
Citizenperth

User ID: 33862368
Australia
02/07/2013 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm waiting for them in an open field but there's nothing yet...chirp...chirp...chirp
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26985611

cricket...........................
kim jong
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33173328
United States
02/07/2013 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
What we know for sure is that, since 2003 the year of this world message, the world has experienced a severe economic crisis in 2008, Katrina, plus several local wars and dramatic events. So, they knew that the following ten years would be made of great sufferings. There are super clues for considering the message as true.

Those things -- while not good -- hardly qualify as "unprecedented torments".

Given that, this is clearly another example of bsflag
Solar Guardian

User ID: 33850198
Malaysia
02/07/2013 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.cropcircleconnector.com]

Above is another critical info pertaining to 2013 and its most important date, a solar eclipse on May 10 2013!!!! gaspgaspshocked

Below is the excerpt from the article above:

"Inside this cycle there is a very special sequence of inner planets' alignments (Mercury-Venus-Earth-Mars with in a line with the Sun), a sequence that does not continue after 2012 (nor before 1962). At the end and the beginning there are two rare alignments of 6 objects connected with a solar eclipse: Feb 5th 1962 and May 10th 2013. The black and blue lines in the following timeline mark the inner planets' alignments, the orange lines are the beginning and end dates of the full alignments' sequence (which is divided into 8 parts as in the crop circle).

Incidentally, also in the major alignments of Feb 5th 1962 and May 10th 2013 both the pairs Mars-Venus and Jupiter-Saturn are reversed. And to make it more perfect, on the two dates of the Cancer patterns in 1961 and 2013 Mars and Venus switch places as seen from the Earth.

The period between 5/2/1962 to 10/5/2013 lasts exactly 52 Tuns, which is exactly 1/100 of the Long count. The period between 5/8/1961 to 5/8/2013 lasts exactly 52 years or 73 Tzolkings - this is the length of the Mayan Calendar round. In the table below you see these three pairs of dates on a timeline.

So based on this information the 52 year cycle (and possibly also the 5200 Tun Long count) ends in three steps; Dec 21st 2012, May 10th 2013 and Aug 7th 2013.

Also, Tolec, another Andromedan contactee stated below:

[link to www.andromedacouncil.com]

"
What about the people who wish to continue to live 3D, third dimensional lives. What about them?

ANSWER: First a point of reference - if people are physically on planet Earth in early January 2014 - they will, most will, at minimum become 4D, fourth dimensional, people. Some will, because of their soul & spirit origin essence, and current level of higher vibration, become 5D, fifth dimensional people. Please keep in mind, the raising of the vibrational frequency of this solar system, including planet Earth, is just part of its destiny, its planned evolution.

Now, as to the approximate fifty percent (50%) (+-5%) of the people who will want to choose to remain 3D and continue to live third dimensional lives: they will have the ability to choose, or not, keep in mind this is all about free will choice, to relocate to an alternative, pristine, virgin 3D world much like Earth was before it became industrialized. This planet is also located in the Milky Way galaxy like planet Earth. As to where it is located - think of this galaxy as a "pinwheel". With this pinwheel laying horizontally on it side, as a reference point, Earth is located at 7:00, on a spiral arm, as you would look at a round clock face. This new 3D world is located at around 10:00 on a clock face on a completely different pinwheel spiral arm. People who choose to travel to this world will be provided with an advanced notice for departure sometime during the Summer 2013, approximately five (5) months before January 2014.

5 months before Jan 2014 is August 2013!!! gaspgaspshockedalone
Solar Guardian

User ID: 33850198
Malaysia
02/07/2013 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 984180
United States
02/07/2013 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Absolute bsflag Moran! You would think people would stop with this new age crap after thousands of bad predictions. Maybe you can contact Blossom Goodchild for the real answer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1173854
United States
02/07/2013 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey kids! Acording to this Author, in his book, [link to thewayhomeorfacethefire.net] this year is really 2020 not 2013.

•People are saying this is the MOST important book on the planet. Is it? You decide

He also has a lot of information here: [link to jahtruth.net]

UFO's Yes! They do exist! Find The Truth about UFO's on this informative Page... [link to jahtruth.net]

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1173854
United States
02/07/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you were the extra-terrestrial Ruler and 'King of the Universe'; Who had sent information CRITICAL to the survival of human+Beings, over thousands of Earth years, in exact and minute detail, and the relatively primitive inhabitants of Planet Earth had turned parts of it into nonsensical, ritualistic religious "rites and ceremonies" so that no-one read and studied the actual information with an open-mind and without applying incorrect preconsceived ideas to it anymore; how would you reach those people who deserved to SURVIVE? [link to jahtruth.net] cool2
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
02/07/2013 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
mndcc pxzznjsxj ,ajsaako loaakqsii zLOOXZNEHNW J JIWE jhuie9wbbvdbb!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21449935
United States
02/07/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
THEY'D NEVER COME WARWORLD SPOOKS, YOUR MILITARIES WOULD LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING, THEN TRY TO USE THEIR TECH. HUMANS ARE LOWLIFE PUNKS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33865717
Germany
02/07/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please, PLEASE do shown up, and shove in the face of every disbeliever that we are not alone in the universe! I'm sure there's many different species out there!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8416972

ya same here, but as many different species there are, there are also the good and the bad.

let hope we gonna get the fair deal.
for now, the NWO aliums made a bad shape of humanity ..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371470
United States
02/07/2013 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am really interested by this part of the ET Word Message written and spread in early september 2003:

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

To defend yourselves against this aggression that bears no face, you need at least to have enough information that leads to the solution.

As is also the case with humans, resistance exists amongst those dominant races. Here again, appearance will not be enough to tell the dominator from the ally. At your current state of psychism, it is extremely difficult for you to distinguish between them. In addition to your intuition, training will be necessary when the time has come.

Being aware of the priceless value of free will, we are inviting you to an alternative.

What can we offer?

We can offer you a more holistic vision of the universe and of life, constructive interactions, the experience of fair and fraternal relationships, liberating technical knowledge, eradiction of suffering, controlled exercise of individual powers, the access to new forms of energy and, finally, a better comprehension of consciousness.

WELL, WELL, WELL. 2003 + 10 years = 2013!

It's not bogus. Many believed that it was an hoax in 2003 and the years after because many were waiting sooo long. But in the middle of this world message text the moment they show up was indicated: 2013.

Eric Julien proved to have received major key scientific explanations and has worked for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project:

ERIC JULIEN IN THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

You could be interested by this article:

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

Should a BIG REAL DISCLOSURE occur this year?

Is it why Jewish people are waiting for their Messiah this year?

bsflag5absflag5a

More on the Werner Von Braun Staged ET Invasion!
Thread: More on the Werner Von Braun Staged ET Invasion!

Wernher von Braun predicted false alien invasion
Thread: Wernher von Braun predicted false alien invasion

Strange warnings from Wernher Von Braun
Thread: Strange warnings from Wernher Von Braun

Who is Wernher von Braun?

He worked for Hitler building rockets...and then he built our moon or Apollo Space Program plus others...."Operation Paper Clip" hero?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10324696
Ireland
02/07/2013 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of course, I wanted to point out this part of this long text:

What do you think it would mean in their mind except that they would show up around ten years from the message date.

What surprises me is that the Mayas are waited for the return of Quetzacoatl - the Feathered Snake - after December 21 2012, AND that the new Chinese Year, beginning on February 10 2013, is the Year of the Snake. Weird, isn't it?

In one hand the Mayan Calendar (Spanish), in another one the Chinese Calendar (Chinese) related to a coming Snake.

Maybe it is the reason why Julien got translated "The Science of Extraterrestrials" in Spanish and Chinese only, except his own language (French) and the international language (English).

FRENCH: [link to fr.scribd.com]

ENGLISH: [link to fr.scribd.com]

SPANISH: [link to fr.scribd.com]

CHINESE: [link to www.zaya.tv]

What do you think?

get your kundalini in order....

That's precisely the point. The Snake is the representation of the Kundalini and the Knowledge! G-d forbid Eve, in the garden of Eden, to eat the FRUIT of the TREE (of life) proposed by the Snake, i.e. get the Knowledge (GNOSIS) through the Kundalini resembling a serpent / snake, because it would have placed her and Adam at the same level of 'G-d'. The Snake / Devil in the Western countries is a misrepresentation of the reality of the EVOLUTION.

Here is another angle... World Serpent.

The undifferentiated life force of Chakra One, Mt. Shasta, is transmitted to Lake Titicaca via the great world ley artery – The Plumed Serpent. This life-giving telluric current encircles the world, and has its evocational home at the El Tule tree in Mexico. Lake Titicaca is one of the two greatest ley crossroads on Earth. The Rainbow Serpent intersects the Plumed Serpent

[link to sacredheartland.wordpress.com]

[link to www.earthchakras.org]

Jörmungandr, also known as the Midgard Serpent, is the serpent surrounding the Earth and grasping his own tail in Norse Mythology.

Both circles and spirals were seen as symbols of eternity. The circle was particularly important to Dahomeyan myth where the snake-god Danh circled the world like a belt, corsetting it and preventing it from flying apart in splinters.

Solar Guardian

User ID: 33774047
Malaysia
02/07/2013 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
acegotflows

User ID: 28872932
United States
02/07/2013 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
serpent is just alining your energies. Salvation is your salt levels, and all of this has to do with vibrating at a higher frequency.

Wearing a coat of many colors will only make your brothers jealous. This is why Joseph was sacrificed as Jesus was. The difference with Jesus is that they didn't leave his death to change that time...
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33685965
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
ahhhufo56
Solar Guardian

User ID: 33774047
Malaysia
02/07/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
ahhhufo56
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33685965

lolcruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33736277
United States
02/07/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seems like some very interesting info was shared over night!
acegotflows

User ID: 28872932
United States
02/07/2013 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Settle4It

every night. But people wake up, forget the lessons they learn in dreams and then come here and unconsciously apply what they have learned.
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33736277
United States
02/07/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Settle4It

every night. But people wake up, forget the lessons they learn in dreams and then come here and unconsciously apply what they have learned.

I have learned to pay attention to dreams...It is much easier for one to be given information during sleep than when awake...At night time there are less distractions...and the mind is open

GLP