Chris Rock "OBAMA IS OUR BOSS"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13235716
United States
02/07/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Chris Rock "OBAMA IS OUR BOSS"
Can anyone identify the creep on his left?
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Quoting: Eyes Wide Open 33532574

Da Brothers of a feather....flock together.

whitey :nutsummit:

revwright1 :collardgreens:
spoof

User ID: 1231023
United States
Report Abusive Post
I guess I will come across as racist, but I guarantee that no white man looks at a president as a boss. The only boss I need is the one who signs my paycheck. The way I see it, I am Obama's boss, and I am not happy. More people need to realize this. We are their boss, we just have to find the truth about them and direct them in the way a republic should be ran. If they can't do it, run them out.

unfortunately, most people are like Rock. The look to the Clinton News network (CNN), fox (The republican news network, or MSNBC (We are completely stupid) for their news. All media, including fox, gives them to much credit and expect us to do the same. We must make them work for us and not bow to them.
nutmeg

User ID: 33804362
United States
02/07/2013 01:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Chris Rock was a marine, therefor he is talking this shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33854319

Chris Rock attended "Marine Park Junior High School," which is in Brooklyn, then dropped out of high school.....

And that makes him a marine? lolololol

He was NEVER in the military!

Last Edited by nutmeg on 02/07/2013 02:14 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1768581
United States
02/07/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe he actually just supports the president. And doesn't think he's the antichrist. Maybe he's aware forces beyond Obama are the ones sending the drones and manipulating the economy. maybe he's not a 'butt nugget' at all but just has a different stance on him. I knew glp users know everything, but maybe, just maybe, someone else's opinion is just as valid as the people's here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243460
United States
02/07/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I told all four [congressional leaders] that I felt like this election happened for a reason; that it pointed out — the delay in the outcome should make it clear to all of us — that we can come together to heal whatever wounds may exist, whatever residuals there may be. And I really look forward to the opportunity. I hope they've got my sense of optimism about the possible, and enthusiasm about the job. I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't agree with each other, but that's okay. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier... [Bush laughs out loud, audience laughs out loud] ...just so long as I'm the dictator [more laughter].
~ GW Bush
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27243460

GW had a beautiful sense of humor....he laughed...as did the audience. Hope you did, too!

Chris Rock was NOT laughing.
 Quoting: nutmeg

oh yeah, bootlicker... just "beautiful"

see what i mean, bootlickers still abound
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3654845
United States
02/07/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe he actually just supports the president. And doesn't think he's the antichrist. Maybe he's aware forces beyond Obama are the ones sending the drones and manipulating the economy. maybe he's not a 'butt nugget' at all but just has a different stance on him. I knew glp users know everything, but maybe, just maybe, someone else's opinion is just as valid as the people's here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1768581

super bowl shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33855033
Germany
02/07/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
One of the better comediennes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29828383

Well well well well well - looks like we got ourself a little igger-lover right here. so Jerome, which cotton field is it you ran away from ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31907650
United States
02/07/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
That was just bizarre! Rock looked totally nervous and uncomfortable and he is usually one obnoxious jerk. And yeah, who is that freak standing to his left?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
02/07/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Or maybe he's just a racist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14380192
United States
02/07/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
To his left is Maryland House Rep in Congress Elijah Cummings, another tool.
Janus198

User ID: 875736
United States
02/07/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh it's fine. Let Chris prattle on about whatever nonsense. Hollywood has a very unfortunate reality facing them in the near future. Hard to put out movies when no one can afford a loaf of bread, let alone a night out at the theatre. The entertainment industry, minus what the gov't funds, will have no way to operate. No consumer money means no ads means no revenue means game over. And I do hope our friends in Hollywood haven't put their money into any sort of investment vehicle that has any sort of bank involved. Because when shtf, their money vaporizes, just like the serfs'. And then watchagonnado, stupids?

So keep running your ignorant mouth, Mr. Rock. What's really unfortunate is that blacks feel kinship with Obama due to skin color. Such pride. Little do they know that he loathes them as he loathes all Americans. Such deluded fools.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31907650

Uh. . .ya'll did get that little diatribe of Jody Foster's
a few weeks ago? They know it's all about to end.

Chris Rock looks terrified.
Janus198
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4496880
United States
02/07/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guess again IDIOT. The American People are his boss.
 Quoting: NightWisp

A thousand times this^^^^

Thank you for saying what I was trying to put into words :-)
 Quoting: Rising Son

Guess again.

Since when an EMPLOYEE has the right to arrest, detain, torture and even assassinate his employer.

Do you understand that citizens are nothing be slaves to them, property to be used and disposed of?

There wont be change until the populace accept this fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31735180

I understand that you are being the devil's advocate, and it sure seems that what you are saying is the crushing reality that is, but never underestimate the power of the American people. There will be a correction coming soon, and it is going to be epic. Get your popcorn ready, my neighbor to the North :-)
 Quoting: Rising Son

shut up guy there will be no correction but do get your popcorn ready because when shtf it will be epic.
Hardwired

User ID: 33814014
United States
02/07/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Our", Chris? You got a mouse in your pocket?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27243460
United States
02/07/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you imagine a GLP without all of the racist bullshit?

... I can.

A better world awaits the enlightened... hell awaits dark souls.
Zephyr2

User ID: 33856484
United States
02/07/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
why the hell would anyone put any value in anything he has to say anyway? It's not like he won a nobel prize or anything....my god...what have we come to?
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
~Calvin & Hobbs~
JimBomB

User ID: 24557112
United States
02/07/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so mad at this I feel like breaking my keyboard.
 Quoting: Astral Goat

I get the same way,lol.Chrissy rockina is now on the shitty list too
fun 20
fun16
91fun
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30209454
United States
02/07/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was classic! Loved it! Too funny. No seriously.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30209454
United States
02/07/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm so mad at this I feel like breaking my keyboard.
 Quoting: Astral Goat

I get the same way,lol.Chrissy rockina is now on the shitty list too
:fun 20:
:fun16:
:91fun:
 Quoting: JimBomB

Poor guy! He looks tired and needs to pray too. We wear him out. Lol!
Draftee 1969 V/N Korean DMZ

User ID: 33856073
United States
02/07/2013 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward, wtf are you smoking...Damn
Dog Days
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12726729
United States
02/07/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Boy is he and idiot....
He also stated that the 4th of July was a White Man's holiday. It seems that he does not know his history.
nutkick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33854380
Australia
02/07/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
why america cares what actors say about politics is beyond me.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 31976657
Spain
02/07/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh it's fine. Let Chris prattle on about whatever nonsense. Hollywood has a very unfortunate reality facing them in the near future. Hard to put out movies when no one can afford a loaf of bread, let alone a night out at the theatre. The entertainment industry, minus what the gov't funds, will have no way to operate. No consumer money means no ads means no revenue means game over. And I do hope our friends in Hollywood haven't put their money into any sort of investment vehicle that has any sort of bank involved. Because when shtf, their money vaporizes, just like the serfs'. And then watchagonnado, stupids?

So keep running your ignorant mouth, Mr. Rock. What's really unfortunate is that blacks feel kinship with Obama due to skin color. Such pride. Little do they know that he loathes them as he loathes all Americans. Such deluded fools.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31907650

Great fucking post sir.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33751951
United States
02/07/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The racists on GLP are going to hell... and I mean NOW.

Fuck off you god-damned stormfront fuckers... you die now.

Go to bed.
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/07/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

bushfing
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
02/07/2013 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

The racist is in the Whitehouse.
You reap what you sow.

oracist
Manu-Koelbren

Spain
02/07/2013 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

nope
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225135
United States
02/07/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

This asshole is one of the most hateful pieces of shit around. He is extremely racist.

Look around mother-flubber, I don't see any white men carrying damn whips and beatin' on black folks. Go somewhere else and preach that hateful Malcolm X shit.

Btw... that dipshit in the WhiteHouse is not my boss, leader, guide, comrade, or damn president. Any values that Americans have are totally alien to that skinny ass prick. He can eat shit and die for all I care. When he is removed from office.... and it will happen because he will not finish this term... I will be extremely happy.

Now if we want a real black American president, why don't we vote someone into office like Apollo Creed! Remember Rocky 4? Now that is the type of black American president we need. A REAL American!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13564117
United States
02/07/2013 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Knowing Chris Rock, it looks like he was absolutely forced against his will, by threat of death or otherwise, to say that. His demeanor and body language goes completely opposite against the words coming from his mouth. Scary.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19396116
United States
02/07/2013 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Knowing Chris Rock, it looks like he was absolutely forced against his will, by threat of death or otherwise, to say that. His demeanor and body language goes completely opposite against the words coming from his mouth. Scary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13564117

You are correct. I get the same impression.

GLP