Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,101 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 129,732
Pageviews Today: 219,914Threads Today: 78Posts Today: 1,087
02:13 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Would you let your son in Boy Scouts go camping with gay scoutmaster?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14380192
United States
02/07/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Would you let your son in Boy Scouts go camping with gay scoutmaster?
They may repeal ban on gays.

So, this brings up many interesting scenarios we can discuss.

I am not gay bashing, just wanting to discuss.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Would you let your son in Boy Scouts go camping with gay scoutmaster?
[link to abcnews.go.com]

The Boy Scouts of America, which was expected to announce today a decision regarding their controversial ban on gay and lesbian members, instead said a decision won't come until May at the earliest.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
02/07/2013 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of fathers out there still thinking about it?!

Wow...just wow.
PC FREE

User ID: 5359980
United States
02/07/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well how would you feel about your 13 or 14 year old daughter going camping in the woods with a male troop leader? No way would I put my trust in him,not with all of the past instances of abuse from others.What`s the difference? A gay guy is attracted to the same sex so that boy is in just as much risk as a girl would be.
objective viewer
GunnyJoe

User ID: 11837226
United States
02/07/2013 12:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Fuck No..Let them start their own "He-she-it" scouts of whatever and quit fuckin with the rest of us.Its your right to live like you want,just like its my right to fuck you up if you keep trying to push your bullshit on me and mine.Take it anyway you want..
" It`s only weird the first time" ;p
BxMac

User ID: 18472095
United States
02/07/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only if my son could make it off his float at the head of the annual unicorn parade in time for the campfire sing-along.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29811565
United States
02/07/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely not!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only if my son could make it off his float at the head of the annual unicorn parade in time for the campfire sing-along.
 Quoting: BxMac

:drphil:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25058869
Canada
02/07/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only if my son was allowed to conceal carry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
02/07/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Astral Goat

Sure, why not?

Just because a man prefers another man sexually, doesn't mean he is a pedophile.

A pedophile is a pedophile regardless of the sex of the persona. I wouldn't want my son to be in the presence of a male OR female pedophile.

What does it matter if the boys scout leader is gay or not? What does that have to do with my son?

I'm a straight man, doesn't mean I'd ever think of little girls sexually. I don't understand the question.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
02/07/2013 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
No.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33828876
Australia
02/07/2013 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well how would you feel about your 13 or 14 year old daughter going camping in the woods with a male troop leader? No way would I put my trust in him,not with all of the past instances of abuse from others.What`s the difference? A gay guy is attracted to the same sex so that boy is in just as much risk as a girl would be.
 Quoting: PC FREE

Not quite, are we talking about a gay pedophile or a gay man..two different things in my book.

I dont know how anyone would be able to say a man or woman was a pedophile or gay if it wasnt an open issue

My kids were scouts, footy players, bmx riders and of course school kids...any camp they went on , I went with them, except for one cos their father went.

We didnt hover, in fact we stayed at distance, but we were there...always.

My kids never went anywhere without a parent tagging along.

Well till we were told to "stay home your embarrassing me"..lol...by then if they could put up a fight and defend themselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33828876
Australia
02/07/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sure, why not?

Just because a man prefers another man sexually, doesn't mean he is a pedophile.

A pedophile is a pedophile regardless of the sex of the persona. I wouldn't want my son to be in the presence of a male OR female pedophile.

What does it matter if the boys scout leader is gay or not? What does that have to do with my son?

I'm a straight man, doesn't mean I'd ever think of little girls sexually. I don't understand the question.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

Your description is more right than mine, thank you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32309079
United States
02/07/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I would. Pedophiles are dangerous, not gays. And no they are not the same thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31907650
United States
02/07/2013 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
No. I would never allow my daughters to join Girl Scouts because militant lesbians took that over years ago and I wasn't about to let them spend time with people of that ilk. I cut off the United Way years ago because they cut off the Boy Scouts due to their no-gay policy and instead donated directly to Boy Scouts.

And you know what? Let's assume none of them are pedos and they just want to do something good for the world by helping develop our kids. You know why I don't want my kids around gays? Because they can't stfu about it. For most people, sex is but one aspect of who they are as humans. For gays, it is their entire identity. They are obsessed with ensuring everyone in the world knows just exactly what kind of sex they prefer.

And not only that, they go out of their way to be offensive about it. One example is showing up in Disneyland during family week and simulating sexual acts with each other in front of adults and their kids. And that embarrassing, retarded gay pride parade stuff. They beg to be ostracized by being such total fucking douches and being disrespectful to everyone around them.

So fuck no, my boy isn't going to be part of Boy Scouts if they make this change.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9440515
United States
02/07/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sad thing is....our society is so scared of gays that they overlook the nice man next door....you know....hes married has a good job well respected inthe community church leader scout master....and hes the one that is molesting our kids. If you think the guy from Penn State is an isolated incident....you ought to.pay a bit more attention to the news. Its not often I hear an openly gay man accused of molesting.....its priests or the so called happily married neighborhood saint that everyone says could not have done a thing like that. They are sneaky and well practiced at the art of deception....putting parents at ease and building and gaining trust...not the gay man who syill worries your going to meet him in the ally and kick his ass because he finds your ass more appealing than his wifes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
02/07/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I had a son he'd be going to survival school and not the Boy Scouts. This country has been destroyed.....
Vaellene

User ID: 27895554
United States
02/07/2013 01:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Nope
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33251307
Australia
02/07/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would.

Gay people aren't sick or dangerous. They're just people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33827634
New Zealand
02/07/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
No. I would never allow my daughters to join Girl Scouts because militant lesbians took that over years ago and I wasn't about to let them spend time with people of that ilk. I cut off the United Way years ago because they cut off the Boy Scouts due to their no-gay policy and instead donated directly to Boy Scouts.

And you know what? Let's assume none of them are pedos and they just want to do something good for the world by helping develop our kids. You know why I don't want my kids around gays? Because they can't stfu about it. For most people, sex is but one aspect of who they are as humans. For gays, it is their entire identity. They are obsessed with ensuring everyone in the world knows just exactly what kind of sex they prefer.

And not only that, they go out of their way to be offensive about it. One example is showing up in Disneyland during family week and simulating sexual acts with each other in front of adults and their kids. And that embarrassing, retarded gay pride parade stuff. They beg to be ostracized by being such total fucking douches and being disrespectful to everyone around them.

So fuck no, my boy isn't going to be part of Boy Scouts if they make this change.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31907650

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33827634
New Zealand
02/07/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I grew up with gays all the time (my parents were part of the opera in the US--always lots of gay designers, chorus etc) and spent a lot of years as a "fag hag"

but there is NO WAY I want my children to grow up that way and be taught that it is "normal"

No way!

I have seen up close and personal just how sick and twisted the lifestyle really is
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33743617
Australia
02/07/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sure, why not?

So you are fine with letting your son go camping with another man who actually gets his jollies by fucking the fresh steamy unborn bacteria disease laden shit inside other mens smelly dirty bumholes??

You sick fuck.

You probably molest your boy too for all the actual care you show of who he hangs around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33825858
Australia
02/07/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes I would. Pedophiles are dangerous, not gays. And no they are not the same thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32309079

Why haven't homos distanced themselves from the pedos in their midst, why do they hero worship that pedo, Kinsey?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/07/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I grew up with gays all the time (my parents were part of the opera in the US--always lots of gay designers, chorus etc) and spent a lot of years as a "fag hag"

but there is NO WAY I want my children to grow up that way and be taught that it is "normal"

No way!

I have seen up close and personal just how sick and twisted the lifestyle really is
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33827634

yeah, I met plenty myself, worked in arts/media. Sick people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18760739
United States
02/07/2013 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hell to the NO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33251307
Australia
02/07/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sure, why not?

So you are fine with letting your son go camping with another man who actually gets his jollies by fucking the fresh steamy unborn bacteria disease laden shit inside other mens smelly dirty bumholes??

You sick fuck.

You probably molest your boy too for all the actual care you show of who he hangs around.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33743617

Seek help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33130922
Canada
02/07/2013 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
No.

...Because I would not want my child in the scouts.

The scouts were founded by Baden Powell who is now known ot have been a rampant pedophile.

I was in the scouts myself for 3 weeks. I gave up after my 12th Flea bite.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/07/2013 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
^ RIght about Baden Powell, he was a pedo. The organisation was created to give pedos access to boys, with the usual fake 'citizenship/fostering youth' bullshit cover story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19490298
United States
02/07/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. Because open people are less of a threat than the closeted self loathing homo's that lurk amongst our children, parks and airports. An open honest gay person poses no threat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33743617
Australia
02/07/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sure, why not?

You sick fuck.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33743617

Seek help.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33251307

ME seek help??

YOu are the twisted fuck who WANTS his son to not only hang around..but be LED around and instructed..supervised..and looked after by men who FUCK SHIT!!!

YOU seek help..YOU are the one who needs it.

GLP