Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,038 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,173,847
Pageviews Today: 2,257,882Threads Today: 1,060Posts Today: 19,811
11:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

the 3 major US rail roads just announced they are hiring 15 thousand people what is obama preparing for?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33339969
United States
02/07/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: the 3 major US rail roads just announced they are hiring 15 thousand people what is obama preparing for?
bump
Sol Neman

User ID: 33337982
United States
02/07/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: the 3 major US rail roads just announced they are hiring 15 thousand people what is obama preparing for?
just giving you a heads up people this is the largest hiring spree in the rail roads in the last 100 years. something is UP... the economy is not getting better so it cannot be that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33854422

with all the droughts and frost we know its not for carrying food!
 Quoting: Mister G

Actually it COULD BE related to that.
The Mississippi River is drying up and barges can't pass through it's waters.
They MAY BE gearing up the railroads to pick up the slack.
Just a thought.

....but always keep in mind.....with Obama....nothing is as it seems.

I'd like to see the story link.

EDIT ..... found some links........

America’s freight railroads are hiring – and in 2013 expect to hire more than 11,000 people.
[link to www.aar.org (secure)]

US railroads expect to hire 11,000 this year
[link to www.heraldtribune.com]
 Quoting: Useless Cookie Eater

11,000 amounts to 5% of the total workforce of the rail industry. In other words those job openings will fill the jobs vacated through attrition such as retirement and resignations. No need to worry.

[link to www.bls.gov]
[link to data.bls.gov]
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8829929
Canada
02/07/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Author James Kunstle..."envisions a "low energy" world that will be radically different from today's. This has contributed to his becoming an outspoken advocate for one of his solutions, a more energy-efficient rail system, and writes "we have to get cracking on the revival of the railroad system if we expect to remain a united country."
TeamReaper

User ID: 22030141
United States
02/07/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.liherald.com]
In every operation, whether planning it or executing it, you can never count on luck; but you have to accept it, and recognize it when it’s there.
-Major ******, U-2 Pilot/Instructor/Flight Commander
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31042125
United States
02/07/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
That''s great news fix the national rail infrastructure and use rail to keep national food transport going less expensively than using trucks and roads.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8829929

thanks douce
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33807380
Canada
02/07/2013 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Evacuations
UseLessRepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 33409700
United States
02/07/2013 02:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Got link? Not that I don't trust you OP; I just want to read about it.
 Quoting: UseLessRepEATER

sorry friend it has been on fox news for the last 3 days... dont know if there is a link

I am severely disadvantaged as I fail to watch Faux News which is Mainstream, mind control, crap. No disrespect intended.
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33292068
Mexico
02/07/2013 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Data collect much, do we?
UseLessRepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 33409700
United States
02/07/2013 02:44 AM

Report Abusive Post

Data collect much, do we?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33292068

I commented early in the thread when no link was available as yet, now there are several. Asking for a link is not data collecting dipshit. Is this your first night on GLP, because it isn't mine?
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
02/07/2013 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
just giving you a heads up people this is the largest hiring spree in the rail roads in the last 100 years. something is UP... the economy is not getting better so it cannot be that.

Maybe the economy is getting better, without you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26064319

its not getting better fool. at this point, mathematically, that would take a hundred years or more.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 33854422
United States
02/07/2013 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

sorry friend it has been on fox news for the last 3 days... dont know if there is a link

I am severely disadvantaged as I fail to watch Faux News which is Mainstream, mind control, crap. No disrespect intended.

the main stream news are the 500 news corporations owned by GE. Not fox news. The only faux news out there are the ones owned by JP morgan, And General electric. Not Fox news... you are sheeple...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
02/07/2013 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe the economy is getting better, without you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26064319

its not getting better fool. at this point, mathematically, that would take a hundred years or more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19004483

not to forget, that counties are recalling their gold from the US. exspect major decreases in value of the dollar. or what is left of it.
Janus198

User ID: 875736
United States
02/07/2013 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
With price of fuel too high,
and soon to be VIPR checkpoints everywhere
truckers won't be able to function.

Locomotives are going all electric.
Manufacturing is gearing up too.

Don't you see people, your freedom of movement
and access to goods is going to be shut down?

The cities that are nests of NWO will be supplied
by train. Everything else goes bye bye.
Janus198
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33087511
Malaysia
02/07/2013 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Specifically targeting ex-military.

"There is common sense overlap in personal traits and skill sets of railroad employees with military servicemen and women. Our nation’s veterans have a disciplined background, with special capabilities and qualities that are uniquely suited to help keep freight railroads efficient and safe. "
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33339969

Makes sense though if you think it through. Jobs for 15,000 vets who have the organisatiinal skills to run logistics efficiently.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17103446
Australia
02/07/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ww3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32538141
United States
02/07/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ww3
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17103446
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32526029
United States
02/07/2013 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wheres Taggart and Reardon when you need them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
02/07/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reading the article, they're replacing people who are retiring.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31907650
United States
02/07/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Teamsters notified Obama the other day that terms of Obamacare aren't going to work for them. Obama is going to tell them to pound sand. Teamsters will think they have trump card by stopping trucks to make their point. Obama's plan B is railway to keep product moving?

I seriously don't see a WWII jew ghetto type round up and people being shuffled by the thousands to be gassed. I also do not think Obama is the antichrist. He doesn't fit the bill, even if he is technically a British subject. The AC will come from Eastern Europe. O is just helping to set the stage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33858905
United States
02/07/2013 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
It certainly isn't the economy because it isnt getting better?

they are hiring so we can build more fema trains to ship people out give us jobs then kill us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
02/07/2013 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dreamed I was being taken along with my sister in open
train cars,no top, the wind blowing though our hair, to
internment camps!

My sister looked at me and said "No way, let's get off!!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31088026
United States
02/07/2013 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

the main stream news are the 500 news corporations owned by GE. Not fox news. The only faux news out there are the ones owned by JP morgan, And General electric. Not Fox news... you are sheeple...

Op...you may agree more with their agenda, but the delivery of news by fox is no less contrived than that of any mainstream media company. It is ALL meant to sway public perception, and none of it is pure truth. Now, as to your post, google: "railroad investment Buffett"

GLP