Nine's
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 23438707
United States
02/07/2013 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Former LAPD Officer Crosses That Thin Blue LIne
Maybe he also crossed the thin line between sanity and insanity. You suppose he'll get time off with pay?

Former LAPD officer sought in Irvine slayings

A former Los Angeles police officer who wrote an online manifesto threatening to harm police officials and their families is wanted for allegedly killing the daughter of a former LAPD captain as well as the woman's fiance.

Irvine police Wednesday night named Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, as the suspect in the double slayings at the parking lot of an upscale Irvine apartment complex. Officials warned that Dorner is armed and dangerous. Law enforcement sources said police have placed security at the homes of L.A. police officials named in the manifesto and believe Dorner has numerous weapons.
More at link:
[link to www.latimes.com]
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Former LAPD Officer Crosses That Thin Blue LIne
It's a lengthy writing but worth the read. Much more at link. A small part of his very interesting manifesto:

I have exhausted all available means at obtaining my name back. I have attempted all legal court efforts within appeals at the Superior Courts and California Appellate courts. This is my last resort. The LAPD has suppressed the truth and it has now lead to deadly consequences. The LAPD’s actions have cost me my law enforcement career that began on 2/7/05 and ended on 1/2/09. They cost me my Naval career which started on 4/02 and ends on 2/13. I had a TS/SCI clearance(Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance) up until shortly after my termination with LAPD. This is the highest clearance a service member can attain other than a Yankee White TS/SCI which is only granted for those working with and around the President/Vice President of the United States. I lost my position as a Commanding Officer of a Naval Security Forces reserve unit at NAS Fallon because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I’ve lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new I was INNOCENT!!! XXX, XXX, XXXX , and XXXXX all new I was innocent but decided to terminate me so they could continue Ofcr. XXXX. I know about the meeting between all of you where XXXX attorney, XXXX, confessed that she kicked XXXX (excessive force). Your day has come.

I’m not an aspiring rapper, I’m not a gang member, I’m not a dope dealer, I don’t have multiple babies momma’s. I am an American by choice, I am a son, I am a brother, I am a military service member, I am a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system betrayed, slandered, and libeled me. I lived a good life and though not a religious man I always stuck to my own personal code of ethics, ethos and always stuck to my shoreline and true North. I didn’t need the US Navy to instill Honor, Courage, and Commitment in me but I thank them for re-enforcing it. It’s in my DNA.

Luckily I don’t have to live everyday like most of you. Concerned if the misconduct you were apart of is going to be discovered. Looking over your shoulder, scurrying at every phone call from internal affairs or from the Captains office wondering if that is the day PSB comes after you for the suspects you struck when they were cuffed months/years ago or that $500 you pocketed from the narcotics dealer, or when the other guys on your watch beat a transient nearly to death and you never reported the UOF to the supervisor. No, I don’t have that concern, I stood up for what was right but unfortunately have dealt with the reprocussions of doing the right thing and now losing my name and everything I ever stood for. You fuckers knew XXXXX was guilty of kicking (excessive force) XXXX and you did nothing but get rid of what you saw as the problem, the whistleblower. XXXX himself stated on video tape ( provided for the BOR and in transcripts) he was kicked and even his father stated that his son said he was kicked by Evans when he was released from custody. The video was played for the entire BOR to hear. You’re going to see what a whistleblower can do when you take everything from him especially his NAME!!!

Look what you did to Sgt. XXXXX (now lieutenant) when he exposed the truth of your lying, racism, and PSB cover-ups to frame and convict an innocent man. You can not police yourselves and the consent decree was unsuccessful. Sgt. Gavin, I met you on the range several times as a recruit and as an officer. You’re a good man and I saw it in your eyes an actions.

Self Preservation is no longer important to me. I do not fear death as I died long ago on 1/2/09. I was told by my mother that sometimes bad things happen to good people. I refuse to accept that.

From 2/05 to 1/09 I saw some of the most vile things humans can inflict on others as a police officer in Los Angeles. Unfortunately, it wasn’t in the streets of LA. It was in the confounds of LAPD police stations and shops (cruisers). The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects, it’s the police officers.

Read more: [link to ktla.com]
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Former LAPD officer a suspect in Irvine double murder

IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- Eyewitness News has learned a former LAPD officer has been named a suspect in the double-murder of a Cal State Fullerton basketball coach and her USC security guard fiancé in Irvine.

Keith Lawrence, 27, and Monica Quan, 28, were found fatally shot in Lawrence's car in the parking lot of their apartment complex in Irvine Sunday.

In a news conference Wednesday night, Irvine Police identified the suspect as Christopher Jordan Dorner, a former LAPD officer and Navy reservist.

Dorner's whereabouts were unknown. His last known address was on Sharon Drive in La Palma. He is believed to be driving a blue Nissan Titan pickup truck, California license plate 7X03191.

He is considered armed and dangerous.

Video and more information at link:
[link to abclocal.go.com]
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ex-LAPD Officer Named Suspect In Irvine Double Homicide

Read more: [link to www.myfoxla.com]

A fired Los Angeles Police Department officer was identified tonight as the suspect in the fatal shootings of 27-year-old university public safety officer found dead in an Irvine parking garage alongside his college basketball coach fiancee.

Christopher Jordan Dorner of La Palma was represented in the hearing that resulted in his firing by Randy Quan, the father of Monica Quan, slain with Keith Lawrence, Irvine Police Department Chief David Maggard said at a news conference tonight.

Dorner posted a multi-page manifesto online Monday, saying he didn't mind dying, because he died on Jan. 2, 2009, the day he was fired from the LAPD, Maggard said.

Dorner blamed Randy Quan, a retired Los Angeles Police Department officer, for his firing. "I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own ... (so) I am terminating yours," Dorner wrote to Randy Quan.

Read more: [link to www.myfoxla.com]
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
PHOTO: Massive Manhunt For Former LAPD Officer Christopher Dorner – Wanted In Double Homicide – Armed/Dangerous

Irvine Police looking for double murder suspect Christopher Jordan Dorner, 34 yrs old, a former LAPD officer and Naval officer. He may be driving a blue Nissan Titan pickup 7×03191. He was fired from LAPD by a board of rights several years ago. Dorner was represented by the father of murder victim during his board of rights hearing prior to being fired. He has left a lengthy manifesto, is considered armed and dangerous. He knows how to avoid law enforcement and has identified a desire to harm others, including members of LAPD and their families. He posted on Facebook a list of people that he blames for getting him fired, and he intends on exacting revenge on them and their families.

33-year-old Christopher Dorner is from La Palma and is described as black, 6’0″ 270 pounds, black hair & brown eyes. He may be driving a blue Nissan Titan pickup with CA plates, 7×03191.

Multiple law enforcement agencies are in an active search for Mr. Dorner.
[link to hollywood311.org]
TJ
User ID: 30813917
United States
02/07/2013 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Nine's!!!

Nice to see you again.

Seems hard to trust anyone these days huh?
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Nine's!!!

Nice to see you again.

Seems hard to trust anyone these days huh?
 Quoting: TJ 30813917

More truth in those 8 words than I've read lately. For sure, TJ. For sure.

Great seeing you and thanks for the 5 stars. snogging
northerntomcat
User ID: 33077229
Canada
02/07/2013 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some good info here

Thread: Manhunt for former LA Police Officer
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: northerntomcat 33077229

"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty," against one of their own.

Same thing they're going to do with the rest of them after they've served their purpose.

Thanks for the link. Been outside and missed it. It's a good thread and if there weren't already 10 green pins, I'd pin it for her.
northerntomcat
Canada
02/07/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Live feed from KTLA

[link to ktla.com]
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome! Thanks a lot! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9943244
United States
02/07/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read somewhere else that LAPD is opening fire on vehicles that match the one the former officer was driving -- fucking cowards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26122901
United States
02/07/2013 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope he fucks them up and others join.
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read somewhere else that LAPD is opening fire on vehicles that match the one the former officer was driving -- fucking cowards.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9943244

Are you serious? 1doh1
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, read that one of the people they lit up was a newspaper delivery guy. I guess seeing a guy driving slowly along in a similar vehicle made them piss their panties.

Way to go LAPD, that'll show the peasants that you guys aren't corrupt!
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope he fucks them up and others join.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26122901

As soon as I read it, it crossed my mind how many people are against them because of their actions and wondered what people would do if they came across him. Report him, help him, or join him.

Don't approve of what he did, but can't help feeling bad for him if what he says in his manifesto is true.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, does anybody really believe these cowards would go door to door to confiscate firearms? Just one man with a rifle has thousands of cops peeing their panties ...

[link to www.myfoxla.com]

Two Women, One Man Shot At By Mistake By Police Protecting Target
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29015621
United States
02/07/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The second half of his 'manifesto' is grammar-error FREE, the sentence structure PERFECT and smells of someone else's words.....
Somebody WANTS this guy framed.
Compare the second half with the first:

Second half:

How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, “based on my experience and training”.

No one grows up and wants to be a cop killer. It was against everything I’ve ever was. As a young police explorer I found my calling in life. But, As a young police officer I found that the violent suspects on the street are not the only people you have to watch. It is the officer who was hired on to the department (pre-2000) before polygraphs were standard for all new hires and a substantial vetting in a backround investigation.

To those children of the officers who are eradicated, your parent was not the individual you thought they were. As you get older,you will see the evidence that your parent was a tyrant who loss their ethos and instead followed the path of moral corruptness. They conspired to hide and suppress the truth of misconduct on others behalf’s. Your parent will have a name and plaque on the fallen officers memorial in D.C. But, In all honesty, your parents name will be a reminder to other officers to maintain the oath they swore and to stay along the shoreline that has guided them from childhood to that of a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer.

Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over.
Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children’s schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours. XXXX, XXXX, XXXX, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.

Never allow a LAPPL union attorney to be a retired LAPD Captain,(XXXX). He doesn’t work for you, your interest, or your name. He works for the department, period. His job is to protect the department from civil lawsuits being filed and their best interest which is the almighty dollar. His loyalty is to the department, not his client. Even when he knowingly knows your innocent and the BOR also knows your innocent after XXXX stated on videotape that he was kicked and XXXX attorney confessed to the BOR off the record that she kicked XXXX.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants-TJ. This quote is not directed toward the US government which I fully support 100%. This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself. The consent decree should not have been lifted, ever.

I know your TTP’s, (techniques, tactics, and procedures). Any threat assessments you generate will be useless. This is simple, I know your TTP’s and PPR’s. I will mitigate any of your attempts at preservation. ORM is my friend. I will mitigate all risks, threats and hazards. I assure you that Incident Command Posts will be target rich environments. KMA-367 license plate frames are great target indicators and make target selection even easier.

I will conduct DA operations to destroy, exploit and seize designated targets. If unsuccessful or unable to meet objectives in these initial small-scale offensive actions, I will reassess my BDA and re-attack until objectives are met. I have nothing to lose. My personal casualty means nothing. Just alike AAF’s, ACM’s, and AIF’s, you can not prevail against an enemy combatant who has no fear of death. An enemy who embraces death is a lose, lose situation for their enemy combatants.

Hopefully you analyst have done your homework. You are aware that I have always been the top shot, highest score, an expert in rifle qualifications in every unit I’ve been in. I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance, and survival training I’ve been given.

Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I’ll tell you. It’s not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign fighters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don’t fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.

You better have all your officers radio/phone muster (code 1) on or off duty every hour, on the hour.
Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP’s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.

Read more at [link to ktla.com]
13th-Century

User ID: 32527598
Canada
02/07/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nine's

I guess GLP is really about an OP getting stars and pins, right?

Talk about chasing an ambulance, or getting off on other people's misfortunes. Sick.
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, does anybody really believe these cowards would go door to door to confiscate firearms? Just one man with a rifle has thousands of cops peeing their panties ...

[link to www.myfoxla.com]

Two Women, One Man Shot At By Mistake By Police Protecting Target
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9943244

Insane, isn't it?
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Talk about chasing an ambulance, or getting off on other people's misfortunes. Sick.
 Quoting: 13th-Century

No, it's not about stars or pins. I appreciated the thought.
northerntomcat
Canada
02/07/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: 13th-Century

No it's about getting the story out. Back in your cave. :)
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
The second half of his 'manifesto' is grammar-error FREE, the sentence structure PERFECT and smells of someone else's words.....
Somebody WANTS this guy framed.
Compare the second half with the first:

Second half:

How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, “based on my experience and training”.

No one grows up and wants to be a cop killer. It was against everything I’ve ever was. As a young police explorer I found my calling in life. But, As a young police officer I found that the violent suspects on the street are not the only people you have to watch. It is the officer who was hired on to the department (pre-2000) before polygraphs were standard for all new hires and a substantial vetting in a backround investigation.

To those children of the officers who are eradicated, your parent was not the individual you thought they were. As you get older,you will see the evidence that your parent was a tyrant who loss their ethos and instead followed the path of moral corruptness. They conspired to hide and suppress the truth of misconduct on others behalf’s. Your parent will have a name and plaque on the fallen officers memorial in D.C. But, In all honesty, your parents name will be a reminder to other officers to maintain the oath they swore and to stay along the shoreline that has guided them from childhood to that of a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer.

Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over.
Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children’s schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours. XXXX, XXXX, XXXX, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.

Never allow a LAPPL union attorney to be a retired LAPD Captain,(XXXX). He doesn’t work for you, your interest, or your name. He works for the department, period. His job is to protect the department from civil lawsuits being filed and their best interest which is the almighty dollar. His loyalty is to the department, not his client. Even when he knowingly knows your innocent and the BOR also knows your innocent after XXXX stated on videotape that he was kicked and XXXX attorney confessed to the BOR off the record that she kicked XXXX.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants-TJ. This quote is not directed toward the US government which I fully support 100%. This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself. The consent decree should not have been lifted, ever.

I know your TTP’s, (techniques, tactics, and procedures). Any threat assessments you generate will be useless. This is simple, I know your TTP’s and PPR’s. I will mitigate any of your attempts at preservation. ORM is my friend. I will mitigate all risks, threats and hazards. I assure you that Incident Command Posts will be target rich environments. KMA-367 license plate frames are great target indicators and make target selection even easier.

I will conduct DA operations to destroy, exploit and seize designated targets. If unsuccessful or unable to meet objectives in these initial small-scale offensive actions, I will reassess my BDA and re-attack until objectives are met. I have nothing to lose. My personal casualty means nothing. Just alike AAF’s, ACM’s, and AIF’s, you can not prevail against an enemy combatant who has no fear of death. An enemy who embraces death is a lose, lose situation for their enemy combatants.

Hopefully you analyst have done your homework. You are aware that I have always been the top shot, highest score, an expert in rifle qualifications in every unit I’ve been in. I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance, and survival training I’ve been given.

Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I’ll tell you. It’s not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign fighters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don’t fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.

You better have all your officers radio/phone muster (code 1) on or off duty every hour, on the hour.
Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP’s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.

Read more at [link to ktla.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29015621

Yes, it does seem they want him silenced. Sadly, he probably will be.
Nine's  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've got to get moving here. Thanks so much to all who posted. If you'll all go to Tiger's thread, it will make it easier reading for everyone. Let's let this one fade. There's a link to this thread there. Thanks again guys. hf

GLP