Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,596 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 313,792
Pageviews Today: 512,174Threads Today: 172Posts Today: 2,972
07:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Khamenei tells Obama to 'Kiss My Ass'. Boeing's EMP Missile has Iran Written all Over it.

DoorBert
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 857877
United States
02/07/2013 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING: Khamenei tells Obama to 'Kiss My Ass'. Boeing's EMP Missile has Iran Written all Over it.
Breaking News: Iran's supreme leader rejects U.S. offer of talks: official website

[link to twitter.com]

Boeing's new missile takes down electronics without touching them

Researchers at Boeing's Phantom Works succeeded last week when tests of their new weapon proved it to be even more potent than expected.

They call it the Counter-electronics High-powered Advanced Missile Project, or CHAMP.

The tests in Utah had the missile buzzing test structures full of electronics and cameras.

The idea is that targeting these buildings with an intense burst of microwave radiation would knock out any electronically-controlled systems within.

Computers in the target buildings were shut down by the CHAMP effect.

The CHAMP worked so well that even the cameras set up to record the effects inside the buildings were shut down.

[link to www.nbcnews.com]

Last Edited by DoorBert on 02/07/2013 05:33 AM
dikkie

User ID: 1328988
Netherlands
02/07/2013 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Khamenei tells Obama to 'Kiss My Ass'. Boeing's EMP Missile has Iran Written all Over it.
Iran's supreme leader rejects proposals for direct nuclear talks with the US - @AP

[link to www.breakingnews.com]

BBC Breaking News ‏@BBCBreaking
#Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei rejects a US offer of direct talks over its #nuclear programme
aqmah

User ID: 2944501
United Arab Emirates
02/07/2013 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Khamenei tells Obama to 'Kiss My Ass'. Boeing's EMP Missile has Iran Written all Over it.
qabel moa'akheraty
dikkie

User ID: 1328988
Netherlands
02/07/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a speech posted online that the US was proposing talks while "pointing a gun at Iran".

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

bump
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
WATCH

The Risks of Egypt's Outreach to Iran

[link to www.stratfor.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Egyptian Magazine Claims 2 High Ranking Homeland Security Officials are Muslim Brotherhood Operatives

[link to frontpagemag.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
And we just shipped F-16s & tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt? Why? MUST SEE!

DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
02/07/2013 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
AP: Ali Khamenei's website says he rejects one on one talks with the US

[link to www.nytimes.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Much thanks for pin!!
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iranian Supreme Leader Dismisses US Offer of Talks as "Deceitful"

TEHRAN (FNA)- Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei on Thursday dismissed the US offer of direct talks with Iran, saying that the proposal has been made in word, while Washington's actions show a different course, meaning that the offer is nothing but a cunning move.

[link to english.farsnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33853024
United States
02/07/2013 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
more importantly, is Chewbacca really a man?
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 9017502
Germany
02/07/2013 08:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, Friend!!

I am not surprised they refuse talks. After all, what is the point? The talks always end up to be nothing but BS & nobody ever abides by any agreements made.

One thing I do find interesting is the extension of a offer of discourse. Is this an indication that Iran is at a level they claim?

Kermit Smoking
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 9017502
Germany
02/07/2013 08:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
more importantly, is Chewbacca really a man?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33853024

No. It is the first lady of the US. Been around here long? We resolved that one years ago.

tounge

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
02/07/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, Friend!!

I am not surprised they refuse talks. After all, what is the point? The talks always end up to be nothing but BS & nobody ever abides by any agreements made.

One thing I do find interesting is the extension of a offer of discourse. Is this an indication that Iran is at a level they claim?

Kermit Smoking
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

Morning Lady Jane

hfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546575
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
And we just shipped F-16s & tanks to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt? Why? MUST SEE!

Quoting: DoorBert

America has given egypt so many figher jets and ground armour(tanks,apcs, mlrs, you name it) that they must have in mind a great epic land battle and wanted to even the playing fields. were talking a ground army that could take on the entire ground army of the USA and NATO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
02/07/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in a speech posted online that the US was proposing talks while "pointing a gun at Iran".

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

bump
 Quoting: dikkie

God bless all freedom fighters in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29130092
United States
02/07/2013 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, that means IRAN is strapped with Nukes. Once Nutonyahoo commands their bulldog (America) to attack Iran, all hell will break loose.

But I'm interested to see how things with Syria will heat up.
Limpan

User ID: 1474973
Sweden
02/07/2013 08:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, Friend!!

Kermit Smoking

Morning!!

I think they are right where they want to be.
There is a problem. Why should a few select allowed to have the bomb.
As long as Israel does not acknowledge publicly that they have nuclear weapons, the problem will not go away.
More countries in the Middle East will want to do the same thing that Iran may have done??
I don't know how to coem to a solution, if not all the facts are on the table.
There can not be a double standard on this issue.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29495491
United States
02/07/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
i thought Iran would jump at the opportunity for direct talks with the US...in 2006 Ahmadinejad kept writing Bush letters suggesting debates and dialogue and such...now, just 7 years later, talks are not considered effective.

what happened with Iran that it no longer wants to talk at such a high level?

Iran is about to crawl into a hole when Syria falls.
SwanSong
User ID: 10870676
United States
02/07/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
he already has insane Jews from Palestine crawling down his neck, so what is the sense of him bending over to have insane Jews from USA crawling up his azz? Once they get in theyare very difficult to get rid of.
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1333437
Netherlands
02/07/2013 08:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, Friend!!

Kermit Smoking

Morning!!

I think they are right where they want to be.
There is a problem. Why should a few select allowed to have the bomb.
As long as Israel does not acknowledge publicly that they have nuclear weapons, the problem will not go away.
More countries in the Middle East will want to do the same thing that Iran may have done??
I don't know how to coem to a solution, if not all the facts are on the table.
There can not be a double standard on this issue.

bump
 Quoting: Limpan

Honestly, there is no solution.

At some point there will be organic equilibrium. Question is: How much death & destruction until said equilibrium is achieved?

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31828488
Russia
02/07/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's always the weakest party who asks for "talks". THe US is no longer the top dog.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
02/07/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's always the weakest party who asks for "talks". THe US is no longer the top dog.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31828488

Yup.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33808446
United States
02/07/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well since Sunday nite is a NEW Moon, expect Israel to attack Irans site.. Could be a Wild Weekend..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33859373
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
i thought Iran would jump at the opportunity for direct talks with the US...in 2006 Ahmadinejad kept writing Bush letters suggesting debates and dialogue and such...now, just 7 years later, talks are not considered effective.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29495491

iran is correct in rejecting talks with usa
did you know that the day after bidden offered talks. usa slaped more sanctions on iran
SwanSong
User ID: 10870676
United States
02/07/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

"high level"? 1rof1

everyone knows the truth now:

Once youhave "talked" to one, youhave talked to all of them, The House of Rothschild, alias The Federal Reserve Bank.
See here:
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

iran is correct in rejecting talks with usa
did you know that the day after bidden offered talks. usa slaped more sanctions on iran
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33859373

sanctions are for Iran's benefit, for its development.

Iran needs to be taught to live in a modern society and the US is teaching it this lesson.

if they don't enjoy sanctions, they should fall in line and act as a responsible member of the world; instead of plotting against everyone.
insertfunnyusername

User ID: 33738777
Greece
02/07/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
abombhiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1156712
Australia
02/07/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well since Sunday nite is a NEW Moon, expect Israel to attack Irans site.. Could be a Wild Weekend..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33808446

Yeah that's what they've been waiting for a full moon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31828488
Russia
02/07/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
if they don't enjoy sanctions, they should fall in line and act as a responsible member of the world; instead of plotting against everyone.

Most us-americans firmly believe Iran's sovereign right to develop nuclear industry and weapons, Iran's right to keep their oil resources and their borders oout of reach and injerence from Anglo-Saxon international piracy is "plotting against everyone"... as if the world ended with Anglo-Saxonia or something. Iran has willing partners all over the world and the total Iran-friendly population is at least 10 times larger than the population of Anglo-Saxonia and their sovereignless satelites.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/07/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Most us-americans firmly believe Iran's sovereign right to develop nuclear industry and weapons, Iran's right to keep their oil resources and their borders oout of reach and injerence from Anglo-Saxon international piracy is "plotting against everyone"... as if the world ended with Anglo-Saxonia or something. Iran has willing partners all over the world and the total Iran-friendly population is at least 10 times larger than the population of Anglo-Saxonia and their sovereignless satelites.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31828488

nuclear industry/weapons, oil resources...are just cover topics for what Iran is really doing.

Iran plots subversion without ceasing and has attempted, on more than one occasion, to overthrow the US government using special skills and knowledge which only they would or could use.

Ahmadinejad himself was the mouthpiece announcing the commencement of the Iranian campaign against America on 10/26/2005...his words are poison as are the words of the regime he represents.

of course khamenei rejects talks...the last thing he needs right now is for American diplomats sitting in his face laughing their asses off at the miserable failure of his efforts against America.

GLP