China Murders Babys of Parents who dont Pay Fine

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33858950
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
China Murders Babys of Parents who dont Pay Fine
A baby boy is Murdered after being run over by a government vehicle after his father scuffled with officials over the one-child law.

According to local media reports, a dozen or so officials had arrived at the home of Chen Liandi and his wife Li Yuhong to collect fines after they had exceeded the one-child policy.

"We were required to pay 30,000 to 40,000 yuan (£3,500) otherwise they would have detained us," Mr Chen is quoted as saying according to the state news agency Xinhua.

The incident sparked an angry confrontation with police outside the local Communist Party offices.

Pictures posted on Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter, appear to show the confrontation.

One photo shows the child's father with a ripped jacket. The caption underneath claims that his clothes were torn in the scuffle with the "population enforcement officials".

With incidents like this and reports of forced abortions, the policy has caused individual tragedy for some couples.

[link to news.sky.com]

Why is any government of the so called fucking civilised world doing any business with these monsters? They can place sanctions on Iran, Why not China?

BOYCOTT ALL CHINESSE PRODUCTS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14620252
United States
02/07/2013 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: China Murders Babys of Parents who dont Pay Fine
Armed citizens don't have their babies crushed under cars by the state.
aqmah

User ID: 2944501
United Arab Emirates
02/07/2013 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
B.S i went to china villages and people so friendly, such a love and harmony, i miss you all, wo hao xiang ni
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22965921
United States
02/07/2013 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
B.S i went to china villages and people so friendly, such a love and harmony, i miss you all, wo hao xiang ni
 Quoting: aqmah

"people so friendly" You Musrim rite!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507912
United States
02/07/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The people that do business with them, are the same people who look at other people as cattle.

We are unruly cattle kind of wild.

They are not civilized people, not at all. To be civil you have to have a conscious, and if they had a conscious they would have people work to death, to keep them rich, and gives them a feeling of power. These kind of people have been here since the world began, that is the power structure of Satan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13250526
Australia
02/07/2013 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
well, they were warned

I have already boycotted their products..except chinese food....the little people down the road didnt do anything so why deny myself their tasty treats.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72805976
United States
07/03/2021 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every day

GLP