remote viewing

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33861134
Australia
02/07/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
remote viewing
who has tried it and how do you do it. I tried Obama but think it was not present time as all I saw was a room with a bed against a wall nothing else in the room no windows. I also saw a church clock/tower like this room must be overseas.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
02/07/2013 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: remote viewing
the country I think might be Africa in the jungle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28760789
New Zealand
02/07/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously?
aqmah

User ID: 2944501
United Arab Emirates
02/07/2013 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
i tried it, i saw white building in a shape of sail hit by tsunami, and people running, seems like they screaming, i couldnt here, there was no sound in this remote view.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
02/07/2013 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28760789

well I have many a dream come true, I have been and walked and stood watching what was going on. remote viewing is something Im am trying to understand and not wait for a dream. I was on the other side of the planet on 9/11 and I was dreaming the same time just happened to be woken up 15mins before the second plane hit, but I was there in my dream and I did write that dream down over ten years in a box I now will in the next few months be able to get the box with that dream, same with bali.. I was there 12moths after at the memorial and I tell a hand full of close friends my dreams. the man on the bridge who was caught trying to blow it up I stood over him thinking what are you doing that not gonna work to it right or not at all, he was caught and charged.

remote viewing sounds hard to do, but I don't think it is.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
02/07/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
so does Obama have planes to visit or go on a jungle holiday,
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
02/07/2013 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28760789

well I have many a dream come true, I have been and walked and stood watching what was going on. remote viewing is something Im am trying to understand and not wait for a dream. I was on the other side of the planet on 9/11 and I was dreaming the same time just happened to be woken up 15mins before the second plane hit, but I was there in my dream and I did write that dream down over ten years in a box I now will in the next few months be able to get the box with that dream, same with bali.. I was there 12moths after at the memorial and I tell a hand full of close friends my dreams. the man on the bridge who was caught trying to blow it up I stood over him thinking what are you doing that not gonna work to it right or not at all, he was caught and charged.

remote viewing sounds hard to do, but I don't think it is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33861134

No, it's not hard at all.
I believe you.
I'm having a few coincidences that tell me I should do it a little more, but I think like you I do stuff in dreams and the don't remember.
I've had the experience of RVing one of the Elite, I don't want to go into it because this is GLP, but it told me who he was subject to.
Not "lucifer" anyway- a human.
It's a strange world out there.
Have you ever had any attacks or trouble?
Kael

User ID: 1451069
Syria
02/07/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
i tried it, i saw white building in a shape of sail hit by tsunami, and people running, seems like they screaming, i couldnt here, there was no sound in this remote view.
 Quoting: aqmah

lmao
"Thou we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven that which we are, we are.
One equal temper of heroic hearts made weak by time and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
02/07/2013 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah I have had reptilians try have a go and get into my head... I don't think so it makes it hard for them, they keep trying my mind is blank so I make it hard for them LOL. thanks for your input darl
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
02/07/2013 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah I have had reptilians try have a go and get into my head... I don't think so it makes it hard for them, they keep trying my mind is blank so I make it hard for them LOL. thanks for your input darl

I asked because I've met some humans out there who are Bad, but not reptilians, not that I know of at least.
Seems to come in different forms.
I've been reading a little Ingo Swann and what he describes is different to both of us, the same process basically but for different reasons.
Swann; the moon, by coordinates.
Me: homing in on shitheads and giving them a whack or tow or three.
You: disasters.
Do you think you're picking them uo for a reason?
Obama was supossed to have been born in Kenya according to people there (you can probably google it)
And that tsunami sounds like the middle east somewhere maybe.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
02/07/2013 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
well now that you mention it the last 2 years I have been pushed to the limit and my good heart thought nothing off it until the other avo, it went full on and my good heart was still there I am not gonna give in to them, I now have to protect my daughter and my boys. As much as I would like someone to talk too I cant talk to just anyone.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
02/07/2013 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think Obama might be thinking of going on a jungle ride well I think he might like to go on one. he would be the first ay.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
02/07/2013 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
well now that you mention it the last 2 years I have been pushed to the limit and my good heart thought nothing off it until the other avo, it went full on and my good heart was still there I am not gonna give in to them, I now have to protect my daughter and my boys. As much as I would like someone to talk too I cant talk to just anyone.

Fair enough, especially if you've got children to look after.
What Ingo Swann described was pretty sinister, perhaps because he was dealing with the US military.
Probably not a good idea to talk on a forum like this as you never know who's tuning in.
It can be dangerous for sure.
I'm not religious at all, and I don't believe particularly in spirit guides (after some fairly stupid experiences with two so called psychics)but it may be an idea to ask for protection from Out There, and avoid RVing.
I track the ether as being very fluxy and intense at the moment.
Face Palmer

User ID: 1149868
Germany
02/07/2013 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dunno about remote viewing, but I do remote searching almost daily
"The world will soon wake up to the reality that everyone is broke and can collect nothing from the bankrupt, who are owed unlimited amounts by the insolvent, who are attempting to make late payments on a bank holiday in the wrong country, with an unacceptable currency, against defaulted collateral, of which nobody is sure who holds title."

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The woman who is not pursued sets up the doctrine that pursuit is offensive to her sex, and wants to make it a felony. No genuinely attractive woman has any such desire. - H.L. Mencken, In Defense Of Women
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
02/07/2013 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thinking about this:
You have your particular RV skill for a reason,like me.
I think yours is a kind of radar for danger because of your need to protect you and yours,and big events register because they're so 'loud,'
But I think it's not a good idea to go looking, as there are some very creepy things out there (like the Reps, and their human agents)and for you it's a bit like deep water with sharks.
My opinion-opinion only-is to keep your radar operating around you and your family, because things are now peculiar *everywhere*, not head out there looking.
Best wishes sweety.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28027822
United States
02/07/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I met a remote viewer yesterday, she had some interesting things to say about the economy.

GLP