Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,428 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 414,776
Pageviews Today: 664,991Threads Today: 189Posts Today: 3,351
07:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How were you introduced to the concept of the Chemtrail conspiracy?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 19998253
United States
02/09/2013 10:05 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: How were you introduced to the concept of the Chemtrail conspiracy?
The deliberate spraying of particulates into the atmosphere is extremely obvious and plentiful for numerous reasons - different appearance than normal contrails, different flight patterns than normal air traffic, different dispersal and spread pattern than normal contrails, obvious creation of haze and white sky from blue, and many others.

This thread is pure disinfo, mixing fact with doubt with irrelevency with trivia, and asking people to prove the obvious, to consider themselves as potentially wrong when they feel no such need, and to deny the fundamental legitimacy of people's observations of the sky unless they are certified aeronautical engineers.

Bunk. They're spraying the hell out of the skies, and the whole world knows it. It's screwed with th wheather, it's screwed with the crops, it's screwed with the rain and the storms, and whenever anyone analyzes the crap, it's filled with so many toxins it's a wonder we're not already dead.

Then you get an asshole coming on and saying, "now, think carefully, are you absolutely, positively, sure that you know what an airplane is? Can you explain how a jet engine works? Why do you think decades of watching normal aircraft in the sky has anything to do with your ability to remember what a normal aircraft contrail looks like? Do you always go around claiming to be an expert in things you don't have a Ph.D. in? Have you ever actually flown a multi-engine jet plane yourself? Then why on earth do you think you can say that that heavy, thick, white, crossed-x pattern in the sky that turn the sky completely white, smells like chemicals and dries your skin, leaving white poisonous crud on everything, isn't completely ordinary and normal? Do you have a doctorate in cellular biology? Well, DO you?

:: spit ::
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33028811

You are absolutely correct. I think that George B has an agenda. the difference with him and other shills is that he is using psychological methods of being nice but sneaky.

He doesn't fool all the people. I have been noticing this for a long time now with all his threads.
Often I wonder if he is not working alone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34004479

I do have an agenda . . . I want a rational discussion/debate between the two extremes of the Chemtrail conspiracy . . . I am between the two in many ways . . . I also want the people who support the existence of chemtrails to understand the science behind the alternate explanations for trails in the sky . . . that in no way harms their advocacy of their position . . . I think it helps them to justify their position . . . coffee4
 Quoting: George B

I don't believe you, sorry. Your double talk again, "alternate explanations for trails in the sky"

Big Fat other AGENDA!

wizkid

So since you think you know my agenda . . . what is it?huffy
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 10:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
A conversation with a combat pilot who was a commercial pilot . . . I think it is very interesting . . . coffee4

"Excellent questions. Seriously. As to knowing whether we're conning, there are two ways:

1. First, if you're flying a fighter (I was an F-16 pilot) your wingman will tell you when you start to con. Being line-abreast, they can see your 6:00 and can see it. We used to climb up to find the con altitude before a mock battle because we wouldn't want to give our position away - we'd climb to find the con flight level (flight level is altitude) and then fight below that altitude. The con flight level changes with the characteristics of the atmosphere. Every hour it's different at every altitude, so we'd have to check it before every engagement.

2. Second, in an airliner where you have no wingman that can check your 6:00, the only way I was ever able to tell if we were conning was to look at other airplanes at close to my altitude, OR, if the sun was at the right angle - looking at my shadow. The airplane and the con cast a shadow - if the sun is at the right angle you can see it. 3. As to the fuel - yes. The fueler who pumps fuel into the jet gives us a "report" (fuel slip). That report indicates the quantity of fuel, the tanks the fuel was put in to and the type of fuel that we were fueled with. As an interesting aside - since jet fuel weighs approximatly 6.7 lbs per gallon and since .67 (decimal shift intended) is mathematically two-thirds... it was easy to check the weight of the fuel in the airplane. If they pumped 10000 lbs of fuel into the airplane, you divide 10,000 by 2/3 (when you divide by a fraction you multiply by the inverse of the fraction - 10,000 x 3/2 (or 1.5) - disregarding the decimal) and you get 1500 gallons. So, when you're pumping jet fuel, take the pounds and multiply by 1.5 and you get gallons divided by ten.

Saudi Pic 1991
Now, as to these aerial photos you have - these are air-refueling tanker tracts. In a war, you have to have many gas stations in the sky. Tankers orbit waiting to give gas to returning fighters. That is what those cons are - unless they're photoshopped.

Chemtrail Prevai
As to the oval cons in a previous post, that is an FCF tract.
I was an FCF pilot. FCF stands for "Functional check flight." Whenever a military or commercial jet has an engine change or a flight control change, it has to be tested on a flight before it can be used operationally. Those tests have to be conducted within a certain airspace. So, the pilot goes out a ways and then turns and comes back towards home base. They have to stay in military airspace. If they get back home and the test isn't complete, they turn away and do it again. There is no conspiracy there. Thread: Chemtrail Poll . . . do you think chemtrails are real? See the Results NOW! (Page 6)

Last Edited by George B on 02/09/2013 10:46 AM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 10:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
More of the conversation with the combat pilot . . .

Here's the point to the chem-trail deal... the chem-tards don't stop to think that the pilots will be gassed after they land. Who the hell thinks tens of thousands of pilots would poison the atmosphere when they would really be fucking not only themselves, but their own families?

Do the chem-tards really thing pilots would be immune from all this poisoning?

You are much closer to chemical poisoning on the street outside your house where the wind isn't blowing the shit away from you at 100 mph like it is in the jet stream. Anything spewed out the back of a jet over this country won't hit the ground until it's over Europe or Asia and by then it will be so widely dispersed that it won't be a factor to anyone.

Thread: Chemtrail Poll . . . do you think chemtrails are real? See the Results NOW! (Page 6)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34004479
United States
02/09/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here's the point to the chem-trail deal... the chem-tards don't stop to think that the pilots will be gassed after they land. Who the hell thinks tens of thousands of pilots would poison the atmosphere when they would really be fucking not only themselves, but their own families?

You are much closer to chemical poisoning on the street outside your house where the wind isn't blowing the shit away from you at 100 mph like it is in the jet stream. Anything spewed out the back of a jet over this country won't hit the ground until it's over Europe or Asia and by then it will be so widely dispersed that it won't be a factor to anyone.

Thread: Chemtrail Poll . . . do you think chemtrails are real? See the Results NOW! (Page 6)

sockpuppetstir
George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 11:21 AM

Report Abusive Post

sockpuppetstir

So you think most/many pilots are knowledgeable and involved in chemtrailing . . . ?coffee4

uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
02/09/2013 11:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
George B,
Nice job on this thread, just thought I'd give you a compliment.
George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 11:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
George B,
Nice job on this thread, just thought I'd give you a compliment.
 Quoting: uscrusader1

Thanks Crusader . . . I never expect everyone to agree . . . just like to keep things nice enough to have a good exchange of ideas . . . peace

George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 11:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
And the debate continues . . . ohyeah

:Contrail Chemtra:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16071631
United States
02/09/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even the shows on TV have chemtrails in their background shots nowadays. I'm always taking photos of the chemtrails in action. Weather forecasters would predict rain, then comes the chemtrails, no rain. Wonder why we had a drought last year?

This company does quite a lot of cloud seeding:

[link to www.weathermodification.com]

They were hiring pilots last year.
George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 11:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Even the shows on TV have chemtrails in their background shots nowadays. I'm always taking photos of the chemtrails in action. Weather forecasters would predict rain, then comes the chemtrails, no rain. Wonder why we had a drought last year?

This company does quite a lot of cloud seeding:

[link to www.weathermodification.com]

They were hiring pilots last year.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16071631

Your observations are interesting . . . the atmosphere is a most complex and dynamic place . . . weather forceasting is not an exact science . . . it is based on probabilities . . . that is not to say cloud seeding cannot alter precipitation patterns . . . it is known it can to a certain extent . . . coffee4

Last Edited by George B on 02/09/2013 01:18 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 12:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nature even does it own cloud seeding . . . ohno

P. syringae has been implicated as an atmospheric "biological ice nucleator", with airborne bacteria serving as cloud condensation nuclei. Recent evidence has suggested that the species plays a larger role than previously thought in producing rain and snow.

:Tomatoes:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by George B on 02/09/2013 12:09 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31826187
United States
02/09/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my men's group one of the groups son flys in the fleet out of Oklahoma
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31826187

What fleet?

It is a private contractor, sorry I said fleet but it is a large operation. They run the central states and his schedule is like a firemans schedule. They do flights very consistent
George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 12:41 PM

Report Abusive Post

What fleet?

It is a private contractor, sorry I said fleet but it is a large operation. They run the central states and his schedule is like a firemans schedule. They do flights very consistent

So what did this man's father say was the purpose of the flights?coffee4

George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 12:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
POLL: How were you introduced to the concept of the Chemtrail conspiracy?
3) I notice them first in the sky and started to ask questions 55.8% (58)
2) I visited a website and they talked about them 16.3% (17)
1) Someone (a friend, family, etc.) told me about Chemtrails 9.6% (10)
9) Other . . . please specify 7.7% (8)
4) I was reading about a different conspiracy and they mentioned them . . . 5.8% (6)
8) I had a dream about them and just knew 1.9% (2)
5) I saw a discussion on a YouTube video 1.0% (1)
6) I was watching TV and there was a news story about them 1.0% (1)
7) I was watching TV and I saw a documentary on the History Channel 1.0% (1)
Blank (View Results) (9)

Non-Blank Votes: 104

Congratulations . . . we now have over 100 participants!!!

moshpit

3) I notice them first in the sky and started to ask questions 52.5% (62)
2) I visited a website and they talked about them 17.8% (21)
1) Someone (a friend, family, etc.) told me about Chemtrails 11.0% (13)
9) Other . . . please specify 8.5% (10)
4) I was reading about a different conspiracy and they mentioned them . . . 5.1% (6)
7) I was watching TV and I saw a documentary on the History Channel 1.7% (2)
8) I had a dream about them and just knew 1.7% (2)
5) I saw a discussion on a YouTube video 0.8% (1)
6) I was watching TV and there was a news story about them 0.8% (1)
Blank (View Results) (10)

Non-Blank Votes: 118

3) I notice them first in the sky and started to ask questions 52.4% (77)
2) I visited a website and they talked about them 16.3% (24)
1) Someone (a friend, family, etc.) told me about Chemtrails 11.6% (17)
9) Other . . . please specify 8.8% (13)
4) I was reading about a different conspiracy and they mentioned them . . . 4.8% (7)
5) I saw a discussion on a YouTube video 2.7% (4)
7) I was watching TV and I saw a documentary on the History Channel 1.4% (2)
8) I had a dream about them and just knew 1.4% (2)
6) I was watching TV and there was a news story about them 0.7% (1)
Blank (View Results) (13)

Non-Blank Votes: 147

Interesting #3 is getting a bit smaller . . .

Last Edited by George B on 02/09/2013 12:45 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31826187
United States
02/09/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

What fleet?

Cloud seeding, strictly weather only according to his son. How do you make a point when we can't know what chemicals are in the tanks. The crew "think" they are doing a good cause for agriculture. Hard to understand how anybody can think chemicals in the air and water are good.
uscrusader1

United States
02/09/2013 12:59 PM

Report Abusive Post

What fleet?

Cloud seeding, strictly weather only according to his son. How do you make a point when we can't know what chemicals are in the tanks. The crew "think" they are doing a good cause for agriculture. Hard to understand how anybody can think chemicals in the air and water are good.

AC187,
Do they fly over Chicago? :)

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 02/09/2013 12:59 PM
George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 01:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

What fleet?

Anonymous Coward 31826187; Do you know the type of aircraft, the altitudes or distances that were flown? . . . were they heavy lift aircraft . . . multi-jet engine aircraft or were they small prop aircraft, Lear jets, gulf streams, etc. ?

:C - Cloud Seedin:

[link to www.nawcinc.com]

[link to cedb.asce.org]

Last Edited by George B on 02/09/2013 01:26 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 01:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Talk about weather modification and climate changes . . . Here is possibly an unprecedented event suggesting global warming . . . very interesting!!! . . . ohno

[link to www.youtube.com]

Largest Glacier-Calving Ever Filmed....

Largest Glacier-Calving Ever Filmed..On May 28, 2008, Adam LeWinter and Director Jeff Orlowski filmed a historic breakup at the Ilulissat Glacier in Western Greenland.

[link to othersiderainbow.blogspot.com]

Last Edited by George B on 02/09/2013 01:11 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 01:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to youtu.be]

George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 01:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Calgary hail storm: Cloud seeding credited for sparing city from worse disaster

‘The storm was a monster,’ says weather modification company

By Thandi Fletcher, Calgary Herald August 14, 2012

Read more: [link to www.calgaryherald.com]

As might be expected, in agricultural areas where cloud seeding is used to help increase crop yield and reduce damage from hail, there are large economic benefits. A 2009 study of the North Dakota Cloud Modification Project found that cloud seeding operations that increased rainfall by 5 percent yield $8.4 million dollars per year, while that amount is nearly doubled to $16 million for a 10 percent increase in rainfall. This does not include the money saved from hail suppression, which is estimated to be $3.7 million per year.

Read more: Benefits of Cloud Seeding | eHow.com [link to www.ehow.com]

Last Edited by George B on 02/09/2013 01:37 PM

WindyMind

User ID: 1419502
United States
02/09/2013 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the military could create the fog conditions that were here in Nebraska for over 2 days I think it would be great for the purposes of war. No one in the sky could see the ground and viva versa for 2 and 1/2 days. If it could be done as a weather control project it would be quite an advantage. Of course pilots know where they are and can use coordinates to drop bombs anyway but you couldn't see them coming.

Another thought I have had since learning that barium and aluminum are used in blood thinners. I have read that these are found in chemtrails and I wondered if it was possible that people on the ground would be affected in a (blood thinning) kind of way.

Boarding soon, I'll get back to this if you have any comments.
George B  (OP)

United States
02/09/2013 02:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
If the military could create the fog conditions that were here in Nebraska for over 2 days I think it would be great for the purposes of war. No one in the sky could see the ground and viva versa for 2 and 1/2 days. If it could be done as a weather control project it would be quite an advantage. Of course pilots know where they are and can use coordinates to drop bombs anyway but you couldn't see them coming.

Another thought I have had since learning that barium and aluminum are used in blood thinners. I have read that these are found in chemtrails and I wondered if it was possible that people on the ground would be affected in a (blood thinning) kind of way.

Boarding soon, I'll get back to this if you have any comments.
 Quoting: WindyMind

Fog has been discussed as a weapon of war check out the first and second columns near the bottom . . . if aluminum or barium free in the environment could cause bleeding it would be well known as a toxic side effect . . . [link to csat.maxwell.af.mil]

:Chemtrail - Capa:

Last Edited by George B on 02/10/2013 01:15 AM

WindyMind

User ID: 34022518
United States
02/09/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can imagine imagining fog for the purpose of war but I can't imagine that the technique is as well developed as the fog I witnessed. It was possibly a controlled fog but I just don't think the military is that advanced yet with it's weather work. It was a weird enough fog to make me start thinking whether it was natural though. I started to wonder if it was just an odd fog or if it was man made and it got extended longer than expected. How fine is their control (of the weather) if they have it?

Last Edited by WindyMind on 02/09/2013 03:26 PM
uscrusader1

United States
02/09/2013 03:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
I can imagine imagining fog for the purpose of war but I can't imagine that the technique is as well developed as the fog I witnessed. It was possibly a controlled fog but I just don't think the military is that advanced yet with it's weather work. It was a weird enough fog to make me start thinking whether it was natural though. I started to wonder if it was just an odd fog or if it was man made and it got extended longer than expected. How fine is their control (of the weather) if they have it?

Chemtrails and resultant fog in Chicago.
Thread: Chemtrails over Chicagoland 11-22-2009
Hiding the idiocy of having terrorist interdiction joint exercises over a densely populated area of 10 million people!

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 02/09/2013 03:31 PM
aliensbro

User ID: 33945667
United States
02/09/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
This goes to show there is much confusion about where most people get their ideas about chemtrails from. Seemingly most noticed a difference in clouds, but however when a chemtrail thread is made here almost 90% of the time it's bombarded by shills, even though your poll clearly shows 70%+ approval/belief in chemtrails, that alone is enough to tell you they are real.
aliensbro

United States
02/09/2013 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Chemtrails and resultant fog in Chicago.
Thread: Chemtrails over Chicagoland 11-22-2009
Because of the idiocy of having terrorist interdiction joint exercises over a populated area of 10million people!
 Quoting: uscrusader1

Electric fog. Areas of high energy.
WindyMind

User ID: 34022518
United States
02/09/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
And then there is this : Global Climate Change which means the planet is fucked and these secret planes are trailing to save the planet until we get a handle on greenhouse gases which we are hurrying to do ...right? Like UFOs it has to be a secret because the people can't handle it. In this case though it might be just a temporary fix so those that are polluting can do it for a longer period of time, and get away with it. We don't know we are all wearing chemtrail sunscreen right now and if we did know we might be pissed that it was all being done for the purpose of greed.

So many guesses to guess, I hope they never tell us. I like to guess.
aliensbro

United States
02/09/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
And then there is this : Global Climate Change which means the planet is fucked and these secret planes are trailing to save the planet until we get a handle on greenhouse gases which we are hurrying to do ...right? Like UFOs it has to be a secret because the people can't handle it. In this case though it might be just a temporary fix so those that are polluting can do it for a longer period of time, and get away with it. We don't know we are all wearing chemtrail sunscreen right now and if we did know we might be pissed that it was all being done for the purpose of greed.

Lol UFO's reside in hollow earth and are operated by nazi pilots. See many accounts of german speaking alien abductions. See operation high jump. See new schwabenland.
WindyMind

User ID: 33399363
United States
02/09/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lol UFO's reside in hollow earth and are operated by nazi pilots. See many accounts of german speaking alien abductions. See operation high jump. See new schwabenland.
 Quoting: aliensbro

La la. La
George B  (OP)

User ID: 886661
United States
02/09/2013 06:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Chemtrail - Eart

GLP