Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,782 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 498,604
Pageviews Today: 820,982Threads Today: 282Posts Today: 5,281
09:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Wow, LA officer and now killer manifesto...I don't see how this "isn't" planned...very scary

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27650029
United States
02/07/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Wow, LA officer and now killer manifesto...I don't see how this "isn't" planned...very scary
At this link you can read the manifesto, as linked from the Drudgereport.

[link to boywithgrenade.org]

Here is the excerpt that made me post here.

"Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!

In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre."

Wow, all I can say and think right now.
KingofThorns

User ID: 12535137
United States
02/07/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Wow, LA officer and now killer manifesto...I don't see how this "isn't" planned...very scary
This is definitely Planned. The frequency of mass shootings, famous anti-gun people being murdered or dying and Now this?

Once is an Incident. Twice is a coincidence. Three or more is a Pattern
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31754688
Canada
02/07/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Wow, LA officer and now killer manifesto...I don't see how this "isn't" planned...very scary
Ya pretty obvious to most of us but the masses dont see whats happening.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, but this is absolutely and completely obvious now to any thinking person. Holy shit. Is this their mistake, and they've gone too far? This is so absolutely, painfully obvious, it's really kind of scary. As I said before...Wow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
02/07/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just read most of his rantings. The man is certifiably CRAZY
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just read most of his rantings. The man is certifiably CRAZY
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1243271

I read it too, but how will it be used? Most importantly, how will it be "agreed" with. If we see folks in the media use his views towards guns, his "anti-gun", views...then we will absolutely and completely without a doubt know that his misdeeds, and his manifesto, and his murders, were a part of the goal of gun control.

I will be following this very closely, as you should as well. If his manifesto "views" add to the gun control debate, then we have ALOT to worry about.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
As with many things in life, I'll likely be wrong about this, as I've been 99% wrong with following honestly ANYTHING on this web site.

That said, this struck a serious cord for me, and actually "needed" to post this here. I'm a bit of a goob for the most part, though I'm an honest one, but this spoke to me in a way. If this manifesto is used in anyway, from this crazy murderer, then we will absolutely and completely know it's a part of larger agenda.

GLP