Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,562 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 402,134
Pageviews Today: 631,410Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,886
07:01 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Jerusalem expects Obama will bring new "Peace Plan", demand breakthrough....

christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
02/08/2013 12:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Jerusalem expects Obama will bring new "Peace Plan", demand breakthrough....
Visit to Israel could impact makeup of coalition and could also lead to U.S. pressure for a new peace plan • White House: the purpose is to make progress on issues like Iran and Syria • Ambassador Shapiro: No preconditions for the meeting were set.

Officials in Jerusalem believe that U.S. President Barack Obama, who has announced he will visit Israel in mid-March, will arrive with a new peace plan and the demand for a breakthrough in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

[link to www.israelhayom.com]
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
christian  (OP)

United States
02/08/2013 12:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Jerusalem expects Obama will bring new "Peace Plan", demand breakthrough....
bump
Susie

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33934896
United States
02/08/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Jerusalem expects Obama will bring new "Peace Plan", demand breakthrough....
Watch to see if he
Confirms a 7-year peace treaty
And all proclaim peace and safety
Then you will know him
The_Mhael

User ID: 26665965
United States
02/08/2013 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watch to see if he
Confirms a 7-year peace treaty
And all proclaim peace and safety
Then you will know him
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33934896

^^

If he does... O boy.
servant of christ
Horus of the Two Horizons
User ID: 33849542
United States
02/08/2013 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The "7 year" tribulation is already underway. He will stand in the Temple June 6, 2016 just as Venus (The Morning Star) is behind the Sun exactly 1260 days (see Daniel) after 12/21/2012

All End Times events play out with people on the ground and astronomical counterparts in the sky - the Bible is very clear on End Times events - and their timing - through astronomical signs. Especially the wedding of the Son and His bride.

Judgment Day is the last day of the wedding in the sky taking place December 21-28, 2019

I really hope some of you get my book - not for the $1-2 I may get but because I go into great detail and I think anyone interested will understand - and can be prepared.

To read the first page and learn something visit:

[link to endtimesand2019.webs.com]

to order the book while there's still a big pre-order discount (it should be in bookstores next week, I'm told) try

[link to www.amazon.com]
christian  (OP)

United States
02/08/2013 02:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
Susie

GLP