Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,279 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 870,359
Pageviews Today: 1,445,822Threads Today: 591Posts Today: 10,248
02:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Even Rachel Maddow is turning on Obama on Drone Strikes, + How to kill a drone.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32715280
United States
02/08/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Even Rachel Maddow is turning on Obama on Drone Strikes, + How to kill a drone.
The link begins with a good article how to disrupt a Drone's communication system. At the bottom of the article is an 18 minute video that I recommend listening to for two reasons. ! the information is good. 2. Seeing a liberal bitch cough up this information is priceless!
I really dislike this woman. Just a little less after I hear her complaining about the POTUS. This has some good stats on Drone strikes and Guantanamo that I hadn't heard before.
How to kill a drone was listed before but I thought it needed more attention.
Enjoy.

[link to fromthetrenchesworldreport.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Even Rachel Maddow is turning on Obama on Drone Strikes, + How to kill a drone.
BUMP.
Michele
User ID: 33832742
United States
02/08/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Even Rachel Maddow is turning on Obama on Drone Strikes, + How to kill a drone.
Rachel Maddow just hates my O because he's a beautiful black man and she can't have him.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is all in the eye of the beholder I guess.
But Rachel doesn't do men. She is an Ellen DeGeneres type.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32558368
United States
02/08/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The link begins with a good article how to disrupt a Drone's communication system. At the bottom of the article is an 18 minute video that I recommend listening to for two reasons. ! the information is good. 2. Seeing a liberal bitch cough up this information is priceless!
I really dislike this woman. Just a little less after I hear her complaining about the POTUS. This has some good stats on Drone strikes and Guantanamo that I hadn't heard before.
How to kill a drone was listed before but I thought it needed more attention.
Enjoy.

[link to fromthetrenchesworldreport.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32715280

Fuck that ugly-ass dyke cunt. She helped put that douchebag in office and now she's not happy? Too bad. She should have her show cancelled and never be allowed on the air again. Fucking piece of shit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep, I agree. I hate her and will never forgive her for that.
Just like Anonymous. I never forget.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The content is important and it shows a shift. When it comes to a fight, I want as many people on my side and as few as people on their side as possible. That way, perhaps the balance will be so one sided that the other side, the Elite in other words,will not fight at all.
We can not shut the door on converts. Rachel Maddow is in no way a convert, but she may be able to convert thousands of others to see through their veil of the big O.
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
02/08/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
The content is important and it shows a shift. When it comes to a fight, I want as many people on my side and as few as people on their side as possible. That way, perhaps the balance will be so one sided that the other side, the Elite in other words,will not fight at all.
We can not shut the door on converts. Rachel Maddow is in no way a convert, but she may be able to convert thousands of others to see through their veil of the big O.

The "shift" as you term it, only shows the USEFUL IDIOTS realizing they are, in fact, truly USEFUL IDIOTS.

....at which point it's too late anyway.

hordeo useful

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 02/08/2013 06:11 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for info on drone strikes.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is very good information. Some of it has not been heard before.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
This proves that you need to bump the information yourself to be heard on GLP. No fault of GLP, it is just a very fast moving board.
thank you Trinity!
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
02/08/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
This proves that you need to bump the information yourself to be heard on GLP. No fault of GLP, it is just a very fast moving board.
thank you Trinity!

Some threads take off...others don't.
Depends on the day and what people are doing.

On a normal day this thread might even get pinned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33298613
United States
02/08/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
the real meat starts about 5.5 minutes in.

obummer has personally directed the killing of an estimated 4700 people.

gee, isn't that a lot you leftists?

it has been reported that obummer personally likes to watch the videos. the insider reported that he seemed to "get off" on it.

this is the dear leader who wants to take over.

can you say Caligula?

GLP