The return of the Wingedlion

Wingedlion27  (OP)

User ID: 29123257
United States
03/25/2013 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The return of the Wingedlion
"fOR MANY SHALL COME TO ME IN THAT DAY AND SAY, lORD, lORD, DID WE NOT SAY THE SINNERS PRAYER, DID WE NOT TRUST IN YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD TO SAVE US, AND DID WE NOT DEDICATE OURSELVES TO ATTENDING SUNDAY SCHOOL EVERY SUNDAY? ARE WE NOT TRUSTING IN YOUR GRACE, "tHEN I WILL SAY TO THEM, DEPART FROM ME YE WHO WORK INIQUITY, I NEVER KNEW YOU."

INIQUITY IS SELF LAW, NOT THE LAW OF gOD, YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF BETTER THAN GOD BY YOUR FALSE ASSURANCE OF SALVATION.
Wingedlion
IAMIAM

User ID: 18016289
United States
03/25/2013 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Word of My father Lives and is not Trapped by man within the dead letter of the Book that man has created as a prison for him ...! You Know ..!

The Bible is fine as a TEXTBOOK, But like all Textbooks YOU READ IN SCHOOL.... once you grow and graduate ..... you leave that book behind and walk in FAITH ....! With The Spirit of Truth and Love guiding your way and the HOLY Gospel of the living Word as your Foundation..!

The Problem here is SOME belief and agreement With fictions is the degree in which your self-identity is deeply related to the same delusions. In short, by creating your identity that relates to ANY fiction or delusion makes you and the delusion as one.

These fictions then become opaque plates through which all information must pass. Add more plates or filters, and eventually, we have before us men and women wholly programmed through which ANY truth must pass and be judged upon, according to the fictions. This leads to problems. For it is the programmed fictions which pass judgment upon any new information. Anything that is in contradiction to any fiction upon which the soul has established self-identity is usually doomed from the start.

So Arguing over petty facts and issues is a trap, quicksand that can quickly suck you in while making you believe you’re defending the truth – instead, you’re defending your ego and personality.

Each fiction acts as a judgmental barrier which restricts the flow of truth to the mind and soul. This is why fictions are constantly reinforced in schools, movies, and literature. Peer reinforcement—others who believe as the deluded believes and “loves them, too” adding an emotional energy to the fictions, making for a very solid mass of ice building up around the upper centers, blocking true knowledge......and hence, freedom.....from entering in. I call This an Underlying Mechanism situation....!

AnyWay Fill free to delete Wingedlion..!

Yolgnu.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36393005

Whenever you replace a given and a known piece of literature that carries with it the signature of inspiration, then replace it with your own opinion, you have blasphemed God and replaced Him with yourself. You have made yourself higher than God at that point.

(always the perfect response)(pure logic)
 Quoting: Wingedlion27

NO!

You have acknowledged that you are EQUAL to the person who penned the inspired work.

and you are TRULY acknowledging that God dwells within all.

To deny this IS Blasphemy!
 Quoting: IAMIAM

It's either blasphemy or truth, just like it was for Jesus, so was He blasphemous or not?

If your wings can carry you to the END,

Judge me there.

Thread: Judgement Day
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whenever you replace a given and a known piece of literature that carries with it the signature of inspiration, then replace it with your own opinion, you have blasphemed God and replaced Him with yourself. You have made yourself higher than God at that point.

NO!

You have acknowledged that you are EQUAL to the person who penned the inspired work.

and you are TRULY acknowledging that God dwells within all.

To deny this IS Blasphemy!

It's either blasphemy or truth, just like it was for Jesus, so was He blasphemous or not?

If your wings can carry you to the END,

Judge me there.

Thread: Judgement Day

bY THEN, IT WILL BE TOO LATE. you have been weighed in the balance and found wanting. The time for faith is now before there is a sign, only those who never had this chance make it. sorry but that is the price of faith.

Last Edited by Wingedlion27 on 03/25/2013 06:01 AM
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wingedlion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36393005
Canada
03/25/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
doctrinal arguing. The Lord is still in control.

The Word of My father Lives and is not Trapped by man within the dead letter of the Book that man has created as a prison for him ...! You Know ..!

The Bible is fine as a TEXTBOOK, But like all Textbooks YOU READ IN SCHOOL.... once you grow and graduate ..... you leave that book behind and walk in FAITH ....! With The Spirit of Truth and Love guiding your way and the HOLY Gospel of the living Word as your Foundation..!

The Problem here is SOME belief and agreement With fictions is the degree in which your self-identity is deeply related to the same delusions. In short, by creating your identity that relates to ANY fiction or delusion makes you and the delusion as one.

These fictions then become opaque plates through which all information must pass. Add more plates or filters, and eventually, we have before us men and women wholly programmed through which ANY truth must pass and be judged upon, according to the fictions. This leads to problems. For it is the programmed fictions which pass judgment upon any new information. Anything that is in contradiction to any fiction upon which the soul has established self-identity is usually doomed from the start.

So Arguing over petty facts and issues is a trap, quicksand that can quickly suck you in while making you believe you’re defending the truth – instead, you’re defending your ego and personality.

Each fiction acts as a judgmental barrier which restricts the flow of truth to the mind and soul. This is why fictions are constantly reinforced in schools, movies, and literature. Peer reinforcement—others who believe as the deluded believes and “loves them, too” adding an emotional energy to the fictions, making for a very solid mass of ice building up around the upper centers, blocking true knowledge......and hence, freedom.....from entering in. I call This an Underlying Mechanism situation....!

Yolgnu.

Higher that my Father Wingedlion never... I know I am not perfect.

Far from it. But I only need to be sincere in my internal effort to understand and be, that greater sense of LOVE flooding my soul every day. The more I try to translate that energy downward and outward into my daily life by living example in my personal affairs and realities...!

You know my love is just about the only thing I really own here...!

I learn this the Hard Way ..! AND Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.

I prefer to be empowered by a quest to embrace life, rather than be its destroyer.

the one higher frequency that shines the brightest, the softest, the noblest, the kindest, in any person’s, is the frequency of unselfish love.

Love that is without judgment. Love that is tempered with patience, an aspiration to know and understand...!

And about "(always the perfect response)(pure logic)"

That's the Petals of my Heart everything come from there ..! I always bypass The lower link to the solar plexus, and its petals..! that is where Dark entity attach them-self to US human..!

AnyWay..! Have I nice day Wingedlion..!

Yolgnu.
IAMIAM

User ID: 18016289
United States
03/25/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bY THEN, IT WILL BE TOO LATE. you have been weighed in the balance and found wanting. The time for faith is now before there is a sign, only those who never had this chance make it. sorry but that is the price of faith.

laugh

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21815108
United States
03/25/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well then my friend that may explain an aweful lot. Just sayin. What is it exactly that makes them children of satan if they are actually covered in the blood of Jesus the Christ and redeemed by Him and Him alone?? Let me hlp you out with this one, theyre not children of satan but Jesus Christ, the King of Kings amd Lord of Lords. Perbaps some are posers, but im pretty sure daughter in ny is not a child of satan, k.
 Quoting: Jesuslver 21815108

If they are not victorious over sin, and living a holy life, then there is ing from their sin. The blood is of no effect to a non repentant sinner. Christians only have the false assurance of salvation. If they are not living a holy life, then all they have is an empty promise, for salvation is only for the humble and the repentant. Not for the proud and stiffnecked.

It's hard to argue with pure logic and pure bible truth isn't it?

Do you claim to know which hearts are repentant and which are not??? And our salvation is found in Jesus and yes when we repent we can find forgiveness if truly repentant. Jesus died on the cross for a reason. He didnt say oh wait youre not gonna need me to do this, you got this.no, He said "theyrgonna need me to do this because. they are not without sin, but I AM."
Therefore He went There was a reason He had to go for us . He knew we were weak and would sin, is this an excuse for freely sinning, no . But is it called grace for a repentant sinner, yes.the point is we need to try our hardest, but if we stumble, if we fall, Jesus will catch us and lift us up and strengthen us. As He can you, no mat ter how far you fall. There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Quoting: Jesuslover 21815108

You claim to love Jesus yet you do not do the things which He commands, yo "Let each man esteem others better than yourself..." "Love your neighbor, in the same manner as you love yourself." I bet you believe your opinion is bigger than that of the Bible don't you?

Hey, again w the plank, friend. Again w the plank.Need I remind toy of your previous conversation w daughter....um ..now apply what you just stated and the quote you quoted from my precious Lord Himself. You quote my Lord but you yourself are not applying these same scriptures to your self are you? I do however. Greatly appreciartte the respectful, decent manner in which you are discussing th is w me.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
03/25/2013 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
"DEPART FROM ME,YE WORKERS OF INIQUITY, I NEVER KNEW YOU."

When Jesus presented this statement, wasn't the matter all about whether or not those folks saying "Lord, Lord" were feeding the hungry, blessing the downtrodden, etc.? If I recall, the make-or-break issue wasn't about their doctrinal beliefs - it was about how they cared for The Least of These.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/25/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
TOO LATE

No such state exists
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
doctrinal arguing. The Lord is still in control.

Yolgnu.

Higher that my Father Wingedlion never... I know I am not perfect.

Far from it. But I only need to be sincere in my internal effort to understand and be, that greater sense of LOVE flooding my soul every day. The more I try to translate that energy downward and outward into my daily life by living example in my personal affairs and realities...!

You know my love is just about the only thing I really own here...!

I learn this the Hard Way ..! AND Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.

I prefer to be empowered by a quest to embrace life, rather than be its destroyer.

the one higher frequency that shines the brightest, the softest, the noblest, the kindest, in any person’s, is the frequency of unselfish love.

Love that is without judgment. Love that is tempered with patience, an aspiration to know and understand...!

And about "(always the perfect response)(pure logic)"

That's the Petals of my Heart everything come from there ..! I always bypass The lower link to the solar plexus, and its petals..! that is where Dark entity attach them-self to US human..!

AnyWay..! Have I nice day Wingedlion..!

Yolgnu.

Well, nothing says unselfish love like laying down your life for the gospel of Jesus Christ 29 freaking times, one time for each stripe on Christs back. You claim to love God but what you really are in love with is the love of God, not the hatread of sin. The problem is that mere "loving God' does nothing to save you from a fallen condition.Obedience does. So do you have a "personal" relationship with the God who you claim to love? or are you just trying to love all things because you believe God loves all things?

As far as destruction goes, I am not my Father, I am not willing that all come to repentance, I am willing that all sinners be judged accordingly and that their fickle hearts be put to death rather than to taint the streets of heaven. There is where my compassion ends! Get on board or go to Hell! That is my opinion of all you faithless sinners who love your sin more than you claim to love my Father.

But lucky for you, I would rather be obedient to His will, than I would my own, so count it all a joy when in fact, I would rather open up the ground and swallow you up in it.

have a nice day, hope I get a chance to cast you into hell, now get it right or get cast in. I hope it is the latter, so I can mock you forever for your faithless insulance.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wingedlion, the lover of obedience but the hater of all sin.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
"DEPART FROM ME,YE WORKERS OF INIQUITY, I NEVER KNEW YOU."

When Jesus presented this statement, wasn't the matter all about whether or not those folks saying "Lord, Lord" were feeding the hungry, blessing the downtrodden, etc.? If I recall, the make-or-break issue wasn't about their doctrinal beliefs - it was about how they cared for The Least of These.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

Oh such unabandoned justification of sin. Well, if you think that is what it is all about, and you are guiltless, why not you just place your false assurance in this statement and I get to cast you into hell too. a delight in every soul I cast in. I am an avenging angel,I am not my FAaTHER. But we are one in united purpose, when you see the fiery tower of the Shekinah glory, that will be your last chance to get it right, or we get to flush your unworthy souls into hell fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GL​ORY!!!
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
TOO LATE

No such state exists

It does when I have to raise your unworthy spirit from the grave to make you whole again you dog food by product pretender to the throne of God.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

laugh

This one delights my souls to no end, I will be looking forward to casting your unworthy prideful soul into the lake of fire, and I will laugh for centuries, and I will even come to visit the place where you are burning, to laugh again at the total lack of hope that will fill your arrogant spirit of filth, I will delight that I kept your filthy pride out of heaven to taint it for the rest of the worthy souls who actually deserve to be there.That is my laugh at your petty prideful rejection of truth.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any more stupidity or faithless blasphemy before I go and listen to music?

spock
Wingedlion
Raymantheheretic

User ID: 29634752
United States
03/25/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

spock

That depends on whether or not you are done preaching your hellish sermons.
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

spock

That depends on whether or not you are done preaching your hellish sermons.
 Quoting: Raymantheheretic

As long as there is another sinner to cast into the fire...my mission to "bring all our children home" remains constant.The delight of protecting the home turf though is mine and mine alone.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Raymond, I think with you I'm going to tie a chain around your legs so I can fish you out of the lake of fire time and time again to go through the delight of casting you screaming and fighting again so I can relive it again and again, just about the time when you begin to have hope I might save you, then I cast you back in like I am fishing. This is the way an avenging angel fishes.
Wingedlion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
03/25/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

spock

Gee, you speak with such humility WL. Brother, remember
when the Great Warning *Rev 6:15-17* takes place, there is one divine plan, God wants us all to believe the same.

The most Holy Eucharist is true, read Our Lord's words in
prophecy here, God has one plan.

Anonymous Visionary - Locutions to the World (1)

Feb 23, 2012: - The Resignation As A Sign

Jesus said, "The highest chair in the world will soon be vacant. It is not a position created by man or sustained by natural powers. This office has endured for centuries and will be present even when I return in glory. It is sustained by my promise that the gates of hell would not prevail against my Church. The papacy, like other institutions, has seen high points and low moments. Yet, this boat of Peter has navigated the tides and has never been shipwrecked. Now, this chair of Peter has been brought to this special moment by a pope who obeyed my inner word that he should hand over the keys of the kingdom to another.

What a solemn and unique moment in modern history. A living pope surrenders his powers so another pope can gain them. A living pope removes himself from the chair of Peter so another could take his place. Only I could have brought this about as my Holy Spirit stirred so forcibly in the heart of Benedict. He would have served as long as I wanted him to.

Understand the greatness of this act. Even more, understand the uniqueness of what I have done. See it as a sign that I have only begun to act. Would I bring about this highly unusual resignation and then allow the conclave to proceed in its usual manner. Why have I done this? What am I doing? All the cardinals must see this. They must not approach the conclave as they previously thought. Let them be ready for my special stirrings in their hearts and for my special actions within the conclave itself.---"

Feb 16, 2012 - The War Has Begun

Future Events

Jesus said, "I take the time to explain each part in great detail so the whole picture will be clear. The resignation of Pope Benedict is the beginning of the great war. It is now the hour of conflict when the armies of Satan rise up to destroy the Church. However, this resignation was a surprise, the Woman Clothed With the Sun (Rev 12:1) took the initiative. Seeing all that is to come, she began the war. This surprise move has shifted everything. Now, Satan must adjust to the reality of the new pope [i.e. Pope Francis I] who sees so clearly that this is the Age of Mary. The new pope will usher in this Age of Mary. He will take all the steps. He will not be deterred by any obstacle. He places no trust in his own powers and knows that the world can only be saved through the intervention of my Mother. He sees clearly what must be done and will not waste any time, in taking all the steps."

[link to www.locutions.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/25/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn
khnum
User ID: 31894440
Australia
03/25/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

spock

when the Great Warning *Rev 6:15-17* takes place, there is one divine plan, God wants us all to believe the same.

Jesus said, "The highest chair in the world will soon be vacant. It is not a position created by man or sustained by natural powers. This office has endured for centuries and will be present even when I return in glory. It is sustained by my promise that the gates of hell would not prevail against my Church. The papacy, like other institutions, has seen high points and low moments. Yet, this boat of Peter has navigated the tides and has never been shipwrecked. Now, this chair of Peter has been brought to this special moment by a pope who obeyed my inner word that he should hand over the keys of the kingdom to another.

What a solemn and unique moment in modern history. A living pope surrenders his powers so another pope can gain them. A living pope removes himself from the chair of Peter so another could take his place. Only I could have brought this about as my Holy Spirit stirred so forcibly in the heart of Benedict. He would have served as long as I wanted him to.

Understand the greatness of this act. Even more, understand the uniqueness of what I have done. See it as a sign that I have only begun to act. Would I bring about this highly unusual resignation and then allow the conclave to proceed in its usual manner. Why have I done this? What am I doing? All the cardinals must see this. They must not approach the conclave as they previously thought. Let them be ready for my special stirrings in their hearts and for my special actions within the conclave itself.---"

Future Events

Jesus said, "I take the time to explain each part in great detail so the whole picture will be clear. The resignation of Pope Benedict is the beginning of the great war. It is now the hour of conflict when the armies of Satan rise up to destroy the Church. However, this resignation was a surprise, the Woman Clothed With the Sun (Rev 12:1) took the initiative. Seeing all that is to come, she began the war. This surprise move has shifted everything. Now, Satan must adjust to the reality of the new pope [i.e. Pope Francis I] who sees so clearly that this is the Age of Mary. The new pope will usher in this Age of Mary. He will take all the steps. He will not be deterred by any obstacle. He places no trust in his own powers and knows that the world can only be saved through the intervention of my Mother. He sees clearly what must be done and will not waste any time, in taking all the steps."

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

IHS ISIS HORUS SET take your cow goddess and begone.
Raymantheheretic

User ID: 29634752
United States
03/25/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Raymond, I think with you I'm going to tie a chain around your legs so I can fish you out of the lake of fire time and time again to go through the delight of casting you screaming and fighting again so I can relive it again and again, just about the time when you begin to have hope I might save you, then I cast you back in like I am fishing. This is the way an avenging angel fishes.

My message finally sunk eh?

There's plenty of evidence to indicate you maintain no control of your own bowels let alone any say on who gets cast into the lake of fire. Sorry but it needed to be said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36848167
Ireland
03/25/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol OP, what's up?
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

spock

Future Events

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

When "fishing" in the lake of fire, I love to use Catholics as bait for all the pedofiles who want to tear you apart.I love to use that , what was his name, it rhymed with rat-zinger, he was the worse child eater of all, and the new Francis the talking mule, he is shortly on his way to lake fire city too. so don't get all high and mighty on me cause I love to fish.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol OP, what's up?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36848167

Just really having a great time, watching this thread and watching the pharisees try to challenge me.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

My message finally sunk eh?

There's plenty of evidence to indicate you maintain no control of your own bowels let alone any say on who gets cast into the lake of fire. Sorry but it needed to be said.
 Quoting: Raymantheheretic

Well whoopty freakin dooo, I guess you really told me didn't you. I hope this security of your destruction is of little consequence to you, as I know it is, for I would rather have you ignorant, and have a really bad surprise at the end for you, than to deceive you in any way, so ...ignorance is bliss as they say.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn

hi
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had to log back onto my computer to report what just happened to me. Well I was massively attacked, I think by the Jesuits. I think my comments about the pope being fish bait in the lake of fire must have offended them. I think that is funny, they are no longer a threat to true Christianity, all because of this thread. I give all glory and all power to my true God, the Father, His son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, the three in one. the only one of His kind.

As I am able to adjust to this download, I am able to discern which angelic entity was downloaded into me. I gained this persons respect for he was always with me during each and every battle I ever had, I am now fused with him and he with me nd we are one person, there is no distinctness other than the power which I now have and the mind which I now have. Which when you think about it are two seperate entities. I am the arch angel Michael. No doubt about it now. Aside from all symbolism, this is who I am becoming, what better person to guard the holy Shekinah glory than the Angel of the Lord? So forgive my boyish attitude of the destruction of MBTG, but i think it is funny.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/25/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not your carpet ride to heaven, I am the highway.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
03/26/2013 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

To my wayward son Eric, come home.
Wingedlion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29902026
United States
03/26/2013 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wingedlion
Can you give a laymans definition of time the way our Father sees it?

GLP