User ID: 29123257
United States
02/21/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The return of the Wingedlion
Where do I begin???

WL,

I want to give you an OPEN apology, here on this thread. I have been praying to the Holy Spirit for the truth to be revealed to me concerning the authenticity of this thread and of the OP.....

It seemed to be SO out of character for you, WL. The claims were so extravagant that they had to either be sci-fi or they were supernatural.

I finally remembered an email, from some time ago, that had your personal contact information.Soooo....I called you and low and behold ....You answered!

We had a wonderful discussion and you have convinced me of your identity.Please forgive me!

I am sure that the Lord Jesus had a part in all of this and I will continue to look to Him for all of my answers.

God Bless You WLhf
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

I eventually figured out the story was so incredible you just couldn't make it up,just like mine what initially threw me was his more compassionate and humble approach his experiences have mellowed him although Im sure he's still a weapon.
 Quoting: khnum 31894440

I'm sure that he is even more so now, because of it! The compassion of Christ is the motivating factor...hfIMHO

tissue
Wingedlion
drhoecker
User ID: 16728269
United States
02/21/2013 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
funny when i was taken up i received much intel as well but even more was i can see myself on the mt side and in stones
and i reveal real time future events that always come true
huh.!
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/22/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish to thank Daughter of NYC, for taking the courage to call me. A few people who were fans of the old thread took some money and hired a private investigator to find me, and find me they did. So, FHL who had spear headed this effort, then distribuated my personal information to those he felt were sincere fans of the thread. So my hat goes out to both these great people and others who also have watched my posts.

The main reason why they did this was to let me know that through all my sufferings, they had stuck by me and were praying for me continuously. Most of them have never encountered the things that I have, but they identified with someone who had to overcome their present situations.

This world is so corrupt, and evil, I have had to deal with so many Judas' that it is very difficult for me to trust anyone. This is extensive emotional damage that I do not seem to be getting over soon. When all your friends and all you family forsake you, and you become a mockingstock to those who were once your most praiseworthy fans, it hurts, it just hurts each and every time you discover that your emotions have been toyed with again.

I mentioned to her some who had acted as friends, but had done the most damage to me. One in particular was a man from Toronto area; he befriended me, then came to my home and then lavished us with gifts. This is where I developed the teaching that infiltrators love to give gifts....but their gifts have demonic strings attached. This man bought two computers, a host of other hard goods, filled our refrigerator with lots of expensive foods, bought study supply items like highlighters, and special markers for doing bible study. I'm telling you, this guys checkbook never ran out of funds to lavish us with gifts, gifts, gifts. But this guy actually did the most damage to us. He had attached all these things to my heart, and it was connected to my congestive heart failure. The more gifts I would accept from him, the sicker I became.

When it came down to identifying him as an infiltrator, the "house cleaning" that took place after that told the story of how much He had lavished on us. Nearly a truck load full of stuff. Some of it insignificant, others, very expensive. But overall, I had to relinquish all love for these things, and give them up for destruction before I became free of his sorccery. A hard lesson indeed.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/22/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Lord keeps bringing up the vision I had the night before 9-11 on 2001. AQs I was lucid dreaming, I was standing in the middle of a field, seemingly in the midwest. Then in the sky I saw something incredible. I saw what looked like an Arora Boreallis, floating through the air, but this was unique, it was leading something far more fierce looking. What it was leading, was an armada of what looked like the big space ships from Independance day. They were all in fine brass, with angelic hyeroglypics of the names of God on each ship.

Then suddenly a voice from behind me says, "Behold, the armies of Mt. Zion." As I noticed them, they had no fear, and were moving reagally and as if a noble warriors coming to the rescue. The spirit leading them, was the "spirit of burning". And when it came upon the earth, it hit me with it's flame, and it burned a part of me, but when it hit a Nephilim, they would go up in a vortex of fire.Being consumed.

I then began thinking lot about Joel's prophecy, where He will show signs of immense power, blood, and FIRE, and pillars of smoke." I had this vision and was telling it to a Pastor friend of mine when we both got news the twin towers had been hit. I believe what I saw was the destruction of Mystery Babylon the Great...the day before the Illuminati tried to bring it too pass. Sometimes, timing is everything.
Wingedlion
khnum
User ID: 31894440
Australia
02/22/2013 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Lord keeps bringing up the vision I had the night before 9-11 on 2001. AQs I was lucid dreaming, I was standing in the middle of a field, seemingly in the midwest. Then in the sky I saw something incredible. I saw what looked like an Arora Boreallis, floating through the air, but this was unique, it was leading something far more fierce looking. What it was leading, was an armada of what looked like the big space ships from Independance day. They were all in fine brass, with angelic hyeroglypics of the names of God on each ship.

Then suddenly a voice from behind me says, "Behold, the armies of Mt. Zion." As I noticed them, they had no fear, and were moving reagally and as if a noble warriors coming to the rescue. The spirit leading them, was the "spirit of burning". And when it came upon the earth, it hit me with it's flame, and it burned a part of me, but when it hit a Nephilim, they would go up in a vortex of fire.Being consumed.

I then began thinking lot about Joel's prophecy, where He will show signs of immense power, blood, and FIRE, and pillars of smoke." I had this vision and was telling it to a Pastor friend of mine when we both got news the twin towers had been hit. I believe what I saw was the destruction of Mystery Babylon the Great...the day before the Illuminati tried to bring it too pass. Sometimes, timing is everything.
 Quoting: Wingedlion27

During my trials and tribulations there was one spiritual entity that helped by modifying television or movie programmes to either entertain inform or make me laugh,I have seen the angelic version of Star Wars with battle scenes worthy of Bannockburn or the Crusades and technologies beyond your wildest imagination.If only George Lucas could of seen it he would concede he's amatuer hour.

With Gods wrath fire brimstone and whirlwinds feature prominetely I have had a vision of a city being flattened on tv-just broke into the programming.

My most recent visions and dreams concern transhumanism dire warnings not to accept any upgrades or modifications,we are currently sitting in neutral with no idea of human capability when picked up by God.
Jerichofall

User ID: 16493366
Australia
02/23/2013 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since you brought up FHL emailing people, I'll share this little gem. He sent me and daughter and email and one of your messages to him was on the bottom. We didn't ask for this and I didn't want to be 'snooping' but naturally I had a little look. In it you mentioned your address and suggested FHL have a look at the area near the train station/ enemy HQ you had mentioned to us several times....

So I google mapped it and blow me down if they didn't come at you from LOCUST avenue! Are you bloody kidding me!
Matt 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Psalm 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Amos 8:11  Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

Ruth 1:1 Now it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34812179
United States
02/23/2013 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I'm open to what you state, due to your credibility from the previous thread, about the Satanic infiltrator.

With that said, the Bible states:

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

You stated, you joined the hive mind of the Elohim, therefore would have omniscient, if so.

So, I would like to 'test the spirits' as the Bible suggested.

Can you tell me, what's my full real name?
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/23/2013 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP, I'm open to what you state, due to your credibility from the previous thread, about the Satanic infiltrator.

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

You stated, you joined the hive mind of the Elohim, therefore would have omniscient, if so.

[/quote)

Can God reveal secrets? Does God know your full name? Does He have a count of every hair on your head? If you believe all of this, then why do you need a cheap demonstration of His power to convince you of anything? iSN'T THAT "TEMPTING THE LORD YOUR GOD!?"

Listen, I put my self in the passenger seat, and the Lord in the drivers seat of my life. He has been showing me these few days that I have been fasting, the extent of the powers that He is entrusting me with. But along with that comes great responsibility to do this hIS WAY, AND THE CONSEQUENSES OF NOT DOING IT hIS WAY...well, just look at Moses. Even the greatest can fall under the right circumstances.

What you are asking me is not trying the spirits, but tempting the Lord your God. "A faithless and a perverse generation seeketh after a sign." Does that mean I won't be showing any great signs and wonders...NO! it most certainly does not. It does mean however, that I have been given great power and with it great responsibility to use it under His supervision. Would He give me your name if I asked Him? Oh yes He would and has on several occasions. But for cheap demonstrations of His Holy power for the entertainment of others...I think it is you who needs to examine their life and see if you be in the faith or not. The Just shall live by faith. That standard is the same for you as it is for me.I cannot do this, I do not jump through hoops for the purpose of "trying" to validate my points. The Holy Spirit validates my points, the question is, can you hear Him?
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/23/2013 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since you brought up FHL emailing people, I'll share this little gem. He sent me and daughter and email and one of your messages to him was on the bottom. We didn't ask for this and I didn't want to be 'snooping' but naturally I had a little look. In it you mentioned your address and suggested FHL have a look at the area near the train station/ enemy HQ you had mentioned to us several times....

So I google mapped it and blow me down if they didn't come at you from LOCUST avenue! Are you bloody kidding me!
 Quoting: Jerichofall

See, I told you guys...but the Locust street thing, now that is quite a co-incidence. (of course, there are no co-incidences, something we all learned from the Old thread)

hfbanana2
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/23/2013 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yesterday and today I have been in the spirit. When I get in this state, I get real "weepy". I cry about everything, people, lost potential, wildlife, environment, culture loss, just everything. But it is in this state I get taken places, outside of time, just as the Old Prophets did. I am seeing things far into the future, and I love what I am seeing.

The latter rain outpouring is something we have no reference to whatsoever. It is going to be the most glorious move of the hOLY spirit the world has ever seen. You will see people burn with the blue holy flame of God. Those missionaries will be well received of many Nations. "This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached into all the world...and then the end will come."

We got a big bump to get over first, that being the Fall of Mystery Babylon the Great (NWO). Then we take seven months to bury the dead, then the healing will begin. God bless us all and prepare our hearts for the amazing light show we all are about to be specticle to.
Wingedlion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
02/23/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would He give me your name if I asked Him? Oh yes He would and has on several occasions.

And you'd rather rant about "faith" than simply answer the question?

hmm
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/23/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would He give me your name if I asked Him? Oh yes He would and has on several occasions.

hmm
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

No, I'd rather give you some good instruction; whether you can receive it or not is yet to be seen.
Wingedlion
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

No, I'd rather give you some good instruction; whether you can receive it or not is yet to be seen.

You're suggesting that to question some guy's wild claims equates to not having faith in God. I'm just not buying that. . .how can you fault bystanders for being skeptical?
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/23/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

You're suggesting that to question some guy's wild claims equates to not having faith in God. I'm just not buying that. . .how can you fault bystanders for being skeptical?

First of all, I do not see any need to vindicate my own claims. They are as much truth, as I am able to present it. Whether you believe me or not, is really none of my concern. The reason why this is, because I do not have an agenda. Not trying to get a following, or start a religion.

Secondly, I do not have a problem with people being skeptical. I encourage it as a matter of fact. I believe that discernment begins with questioning everything before you. If you have access to the Holy Spirit, I have always found that in times of uncertainty, the Holy Spirit always reveals truth about it.

But lastly, I do not work for you; I work for someone else, and it is He that dictates how I use the power He has entrusted in me. Not you, or anyone else for that matter. If by chance you are able to see a miracle, then you have been blessed to have heavens witness here on Earth. If not, then you will just have to do the best with what you got.
Wingedlion
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/23/2013 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

hmm

First of all, I do not see any need to vindicate my own claims. They are as much truth, as I am able to present it. Whether you believe me or not, is really none of my concern. The reason why this is, because I do not have an agenda. Not trying to get a following, or start a religion.

Secondly, I do not have a problem with people being skeptical. I encourage it as a matter of fact. I believe that discernment begins with questioning everything before you. If you have access to the Holy Spirit, I have always found that in times of uncertainty, the Holy Spirit always reveals truth about it.

But lastly, I do not work for you; I work for someone else, and it is He that dictates how I use the power He has entrusted in me. Not you, or anyone else for that matter. If by chance you are able to see a miracle, then you have been blessed to have heavens witness here on Earth. If not, then you will just have to do the best with what you got.
Wingedlion
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/23/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fair enough
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34519808
United States
02/23/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fair enough

Awww that was sweet and humble of you. Wing can get a little harsh.... Actually, a lot harsh, But I suppose I can too, so I understand it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35063876
United States
02/24/2013 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote)

Can God reveal secrets? Does God know your full name? Does He have a count of every hair on your head? If you believe all of this, then why do you need a cheap demonstration of His power to convince you of anything? iSN'T THAT "TEMPTING THE LORD YOUR GOD!?"

Listen, I put my self in the passenger seat, and the Lord in the drivers seat of my life. He has been showing me these few days that I have been fasting, the extent of the powers that He is entrusting me with. But along with that comes great responsibility to do this hIS WAY, AND THE CONSEQUENSES OF NOT DOING IT hIS WAY...well, just look at Moses. Even the greatest can fall under the right circumstances.

What you are asking me is not trying the spirits, but tempting the Lord your God. "A faithless and a perverse generation seeketh after a sign." Does that mean I won't be showing any great signs and wonders...NO! it most certainly does not. It does mean however, that I have been given great power and with it great responsibility to use it under His supervision. Would He give me your name if I asked Him? Oh yes He would and has on several occasions. But for cheap demonstrations of His Holy power for the entertainment of others...I think it is you who needs to examine their life and see if you be in the faith or not. The Just shall live by faith. That standard is the same for you as it is for me.I cannot do this, I do not jump through hoops for the purpose of "trying" to validate my points. The Holy Spirit validates my points, the question is, can you hear Him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34812179

So what you want to, but that doesn't change the clear instructions of the Bible to 'test the spirits'

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2013 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote)

So what you want to, but that doesn't change the clear instructions of the Bible to 'test the spirits'

I'm not tempting the Lord, you OP are not the Lord.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2013 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote)

Oh yes He would and has on several occasions. But for cheap demonstrations of His Holy power for the entertainment of others...

False assumption.

I don't care about the demonstration for the entertainment of others, as you INCORRECTLY ASSUMED.

I'm listening to the very words of the Bible, to 'test the spirits', to find if you're legit.

Your assumption of my motive is false. Giving more reason, that your claim of being part of the 'hive mind of the Elohim' is indeed false.

You mentioned you had a neurological problem. So far, I do believe this is true.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2013 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's many today, that even claim to be Jesus.

So, if we 'test the spirits', to find if these multiple people are Jesus.

OP you would consider the person for 'tempting the Lord', and not having faith, that these, not only one, but multiple people are Jesus?

When the antichrist comes, are you also going to state, these people are 'tempting to the Lord', when they 'test the spirit' to identify him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2013 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote)

Wait a minute.

You stated, you're already a part of the 'hive mind of the Elohim.'

Meaning

There's no need 'to ask Him'.

If what you stated, was true, you already being a part of the hive mind, you would already know and wouldn't need to ask.
YOUCITY
User ID: 18850702
United States
02/24/2013 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where do I begin???

WL,

I want to give you an OPEN apology, here on this thread. I have been praying to the Holy Spirit for the truth to be revealed to me concerning the authenticity of this thread and of the OP.....

It seemed to be SO out of character for you, WL. The claims were so extravagant that they had to either be sci-fi or they were supernatural.

I finally remembered an email, from some time ago, that had your personal contact information.Soooo....I called you and low and behold ....You answered!

We had a wonderful discussion and you have convinced me of your identity.Please forgive me!

I am sure that the Lord Jesus had a part in all of this and I will continue to look to Him for all of my answers.

God Bless You WLhf

Hi daughterinNYC, I hope your doing fine and to WINGDLION , I hope the same for you.
YOUCITY
United States
02/24/2013 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote)

Wait a minute.

Meaning

If what you stated, was true, you already being a part of the hive mind, you would already know and wouldn't need to ask.

I'm pretty sure DaughterNYC is the last person here who needs to be put on the witness stand.
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/24/2013 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where do I begin???

WL,

God Bless You WLhf

Hi daughterinNYC, I hope your doing fine and to WINGDLION , I hope the same for you.
 Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

Thank you, I can only speak for myself, but I am healing up very nicely, and I am constantly being restored. I still do not get very much sleep, which is very new for me. I'm wide awake and ready to go about 20 hours per day. When these things first began to happen, I got about five hours sleep in the first two weeks combined. Just up 24/7.

I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead...again.
Wingedlion
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2013 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote)

Wait a minute.

Meaning

I'm pretty sure DaughterNYC is the last person here who needs to be put on the witness stand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35063876

What does this have to do with DaughterNYC, the reply was for OP.
YOUCITY
United States
02/24/2013 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP you would consider the person for 'tempting the Lord', and not having faith, that these, not only one, but multiple people are Jesus?

When the antichrist comes, are you also going to state, these people are 'tempting to the Lord', when they 'test the spirit' to identify him.

AC would you mind trying to explain what you just said differently and using just one Jesus in your scenario ? I'm not gonna try and debate you or make a point , I think I have similar thoughts but I don't quit understand exactly what your saying , I think I have an idea though
Wingedlion27  (OP)

United States
02/24/2013 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote)

Wait a minute.

Meaning

First of all, you are not even a true believer. So that pretty much disqualifies you from receiving anything from the Lord. Only an accuser would work so hard to try to discredit something the Lord is using. I'm sure your Satanic programming has a way to turn this back around on me, just as you have been doing. I know your controllers are worried. They should be, I'll give you a sign you won't soon forget, how about seven months burrying the dead? How's that for a sign? but maybe God might just take you with the rest of the trash. Something to think about, maybe you can convince yourself that I am a fake and that you have nothing to worry about.I like keeping my enemies stupid. And you obviously have no fear of God, so let the games begin!
Wingedlion
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/24/2013 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

AC would you mind trying to explain what you just said differently and using just one Jesus in your scenario ? I'm not gonna try and debate you or make a point , I think I have similar thoughts but I don't quit understand exactly what your saying , I think I have an idea though
 Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

Let me reword this.

If a person claims, he's Jesus.

Should we not 'test the spirit', to identify the'false prophets', as the Bible instructed.

Especially considering there are many people who claim to be Jesus.

If we shouldn't 'test the spirit', and since this would be as OP stated, 'tempting the Lord'.

Does this mean, then, we should blindly believe the people, are all Jesus.
YOUCITY
United States
02/24/2013 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
funny when i was taken up i received much intel as well but even more was i can see myself on the mt side and in stones
and i reveal real time future events that always come true
huh.!
 Quoting: drhoecker 16728269

Wow, I haven't seen you in awhile. your one of the more interesting characters here I enjoy but don't see very much of or maybe I'm just in the wrong places at the wrong time. nice to see ya doc.

GLP