Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,882 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 665,262
Pageviews Today: 1,422,661Threads Today: 725Posts Today: 15,238
10:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sovereign citizens: Is this an accurate portrayal?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31297288
United States
02/15/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sovereign citizens: Is this an accurate portrayal?
Subject by birth, therefore, no performance is required by ME, as I did not choose where I was born.

Prove your jurisdiction over me. How about you prove where I was born and when while you are at it.

By simple logic, since you claim jurisdiction over me by my birth place, prove you can tell me where I was born, J.

Waiting...
J
User ID: 34504191
United States
02/15/2013 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Prove your jurisdiction over me

Not 'my' jurisdiction. The people's. If you break their law and we catch you, the law applies to you.

But again, when pressed to put your theory to the test, you give us nothing but an endless litany of chickenshyte excuses why you can't do it.

The reason is simple: you don't believe you either.
J
United States
02/15/2013 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
ubject by birth, therefore, no performance is required by ME, as I did not choose where I was born.

More chickenshyte excuses wy you won't possibly put your babble to the test? Gotta love the 'sovereign citizen' mentality:

"Oh, I could violate any law with impunity that I wanted to because the laws don't apply to me.

I...I just don't want to."

Laughing....sure you don't buddy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17551129
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Interesting tidbit for everyone...

A friend of mine who has been researching different aspects of the system, name, etc., got ticketed for a by-law infraction...

Small fine, no big deal...

But, he decided to put things to the test in court, in particular having to do with the name...

When it was his turn, he asked the judge, who's name is on this ticket, who has ownership of the name, and a few other things...

It seems the questions were a little too probing...

The judge took a few minutes, looked over the papers of the case, then dismissed it on a technicallity...

The technicallity was - the officer dropped the ticket in the mailbox, not giving it directly to the person... She ruled improper service...

The crown attorney was furious, and started to argue...The judge stopped him and walked out of the courtroom...

She simply did not want to address the issue...

WHY ????
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Not proof, you claimed no action needs to be taken by me, I am subject to your laws, so prove it. Why do you need ME to perform when you are the one claiming dominion and jurisdiction over me WITHOUT my consent or action?

More excuses for why you won't possibly put your claims to the test. Oh, you'll babble and declare that no laws apply to you.

But you know that's nonsense. You know that if you get caught breaking a law, the law will be applied to you. If you speed and get caught, you'll get a ticket. If you spit on a cop, you'll be arrested.

Which is why you're desperately scrambling to find an excuse, any excuse, to avoid putting your claims to the test.

Keep running. When even *you* don't buy your own bullshyte, you know you're done.
 Quoting: J 34504191

So, if I do not get "caught breaking the law" I am not your subject?

So your jurisdiction and my subject nature is NOT from birth nor geography but is contingent on me "getting caught".

That is contradicting what you have stated as grounds for jurisdiction, J.

Still not proof.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/15/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
ubject by birth, therefore, no performance is required by ME, as I did not choose where I was born.

More chickenshyte excuses wy you won't possibly put your babble to the test? Gotta love the 'sovereign citizen' mentality:

"Oh, I could violate any law with impunity that I wanted to because the laws don't apply to me.

Laughing is not proof, prove your jurisdiction over me, now.

Prove it, J.
God is Love!
User ID: 28121659
United States
02/16/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I educate everybody I come across

I say. You were born right? When did you consent to the system with FULL DISCLOSURE to terms and conditions? When did you give the corporation USA and the corporation called the State jurisdiction over you?

Nope. You just tell us your personal opinions. WHich have absolutely no legal relevance.

And who says that consent is required for the law to be applied to you?

You, citing yourself. Which is meaningless. Again, my little 'sovereign citizens', just because you imagine yet another nonsense 'loophole' doesn't mean that the law or the courts are obligated to follow it.

Realize J everyone has different beliefs, and your replies what are they considered, opinions, the truth, half truth, or lies? Reflect and think for a sec. what you are saying.

And your opinion and message is meaningless to those who believe different than you and may have meaning to those who believe the same as you.

The truth will set you free!
God bless!
J
United States
02/16/2013 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Prove it, J.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31297288

You've been given the process by which your theory can be tested. You simply refuse to test your theory...giving us excuse after excuse why you can't possibly do it.

Demonstrating more elegantly than anything I can post that you don't believe your bullshyte anymore than I do.

Keep running. Intellectual integrity and moral courage are right behind you. And they look hungry!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Prove it, J.

You've been given the process by which your theory can be tested. You simply refuse to test your theory...giving us excuse after excuse why you can't possibly do it.

Demonstrating more elegantly than anything I can post that you don't believe your bullshyte anymore than I do.

Keep running. Intellectual integrity and moral courage are right behind you. And they look hungry!

Prove it, subject by birth is your claim, no performance needed by me.

Prove I am your subject, ass wipe! (thats another one for your list)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1096692
South Africa
02/16/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

I say. You were born right? When did you consent to the system with FULL DISCLOSURE to terms and conditions? When did you give the corporation USA and the corporation called the State jurisdiction over you?

Nope. You just tell us your personal opinions. WHich have absolutely no legal relevance.

You, citing yourself. Which is meaningless. Again, my little 'sovereign citizens', just because you imagine yet another nonsense 'loophole' doesn't mean that the law or the courts are obligated to follow it.

What you're citing J is meaningless because none of us ever agreed to the system you're going on about

The people have never consented to the system because there needs to be full disclosure for consent

The system is a deception of the highest order

There are no Sovereign citizens as you claim.

I said everybody is born Sovereign and the fiction you keep talking about has no jurisdiction

Please prove J that those fictions have jurisdiction over me you or anybody else. You can't LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
See, J, I do not have to do ANYTHING that you say, nothing.

IF you had jurisdiction over me and I was subject you, you could prove it without ME doing anything.

That is what being a RULER is all about.

MAKE ME PERFORM J. PROVE IT.
J
United States
02/16/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
ealize J everyone has different beliefs, and your replies what are they considered, opinions, the truth, half truth, or lies? Reflect and think for a sec. what you are saying.

Anyone can have any 'belief' they want. But neither your beliefs nor mine mandate that the law or the courts adhere to them. That's what so many here just don't get. They consider *themselves* the law (or in 'mr king's' case.....give empty lip service to the idea). And make up whatever pseudo-legal 'limit', loophole or exception to the law they like.

But these limits, loopholes and exceptions don't exist just because you 'believe' they do. If you want to make a legal argument, quote the law or the courts.

Not yourself. And that's all the 'sovereign citizens' guys do. Is quote themselves, insisting they must be right because they say they are.

Which doesn't work really well in the outside this little bubble. From the quality of responses I've gotten, it doesn't work really well inside it either.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

What you're citing J is meaningless because none of us ever agreed to the system you're going on about

The people have never consented to the system because there needs to be full disclosure for consent

I said everybody is born Sovereign and the fiction you keep talking about has no jurisdiction

Please prove J that those fictions have jurisdiction over me you or anybody else. You can't LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1096692

He thinks he has jurisdiction because HE thinks he does.

No, wait, its because of Geography.

No, wait, its because of the court.

No, its the law.

No, its because I have to go "wave my dick" at a cop.

Hmmm, something does not add up with this J dude.

LOL!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
ealize J everyone has different beliefs, and your replies what are they considered, opinions, the truth, half truth, or lies? Reflect and think for a sec. what you are saying.

Anyone can have any 'belief' they want. But neither your beliefs nor mine mandate that the law or the courts adhere to them. That's what so many here just don't get. They consider *themselves* the law (or in 'mr king's' case.....give empty lip service to the idea). And make up whatever pseudo-legal 'limit', loophole or exception to the law they like.

But these limits, loopholes and exceptions don't exist just because you 'believe' they do. If you want to make a legal argument, quote the law or the courts.

Not yourself. And that's all the 'sovereign citizens' guys do. Is quote themselves, insisting they must be right because they say they are.

Which doesn't work really well in the outside this little bubble. From the quality of responses I've gotten, it doesn't work really well inside it either.

J, make me perform, ya big bad RULER YOU!
come on, lets see your proof of jurisdiction!
J
United States
02/16/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
See, J, I do not have to do ANYTHING that you say, nothing.

Sorry buddy. You blinked. If you really believed your own nonsense, you wouldn't be giving us excuse after excuse why you won't dare test your claims.

You've already demonstrated that you don't believe your silly 'king' story either. Which is convenient. Because neither do I, or the courts, or the law.

So you're in excellent company.
J
United States
02/16/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Laughing...another 'true believer' who makes bold declarations for other people to follow....

....but won't dare follow his own counsel.

Shocker. Keep running buddy.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
02/16/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, its the law.

LOL!

If the Chinese invaded J would say they have jurisdiction over him. He loves being "owned" which is why we're "owning" him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to t2.gstatic.com]

I found a picture of J and his SUBJECTS!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Laughing...another 'true believer' who makes bold declarations for other people to follow....

....but won't dare follow his own counsel.

Shocker. Keep running buddy.

Not running, demanding proof of jurisdiction, a perfectly legal demand. YOU claimed you have, now prove it!
J
United States
02/16/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

You seem confused. I've said you're under the *people's* jurisdiction. And that that if you violate their law and we catch you, you'll be held accountable.

Which, of course, you already know. Which is why you won't *dare* break a law where any cop could see you. Because you know full well that your own claims are useless nonsense.

Doesn't stop you though from trying to convince other people of the babble that you yourself don't believe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, its the law.

LOL!

If the Chinese invaded J would say they have jurisdiction over him. He loves being "owned" which is why we're "owning" him.

I doubt he would "say" anything, his mouth would be busy, if you know what I mean!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

You seem confused. I've said you're under the *people's* jurisdiction. And that that if you violate their law and we catch you, you'll be held accountable.

Which, of course, you already know. Which is why you won't *dare* break a law where any cop could see you. Because you know full well that your own claims are useless nonsense.

Doesn't stop you though from trying to convince other people of the babble that you yourself don't believe.

Still not proof, J.

Come on, proof of claim is all I am asking.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not running, demanding proof of jurisdiction, a perfectly legal demand. YOU claimed you have, now prove it!

Of course you're running. You know full well that your claims are useless nonsense. You know full well that if you break the law in front of a cop and he sees you, you'll be charged with a crime. You know full well that the law applies to you.

Which is why when challenged to put your theory to the test....

.....its just an endless series of useless excuses why you can't. Keep that tail tucked between tender cheeks, buddy.

Because you blinked.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove.

J has claimed hundreds of times on this thread he and his government have Jurisdiction over ME.

His claim, he needs to provide proof.

I am waiting.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
02/16/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to t2.gstatic.com]

You give him too much credit or power. He's just another turd in the toilet. Time to flush.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Of course you're running. You know full well that your claims are useless nonsense. You know full well that if you break the law in front of a cop and he sees you, you'll be charged with a crime. You know full well that the law applies to you.

Which is why when challenged to put your theory to the test....

.....its just an endless series of useless excuses why you can't. Keep that tail tucked between tender cheeks, buddy.

Because you blinked.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34504191

Blink or not, it is not proof of claim. Prove your jurisdiction over me, right here, right now.

Your claim is you have it, now prove it.
J
United States
02/16/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, I remember you 'saying' it. You declaring that no laws apply to you doesn't amount to much. As you don't decide which laws apply to you and which don't. You don't define any 'requirement' of the law. You don't define any legal term. You don't define any jurisdiction.

The law and the courts do. Not you.

Its the same problem afflicting the entire sovereign citizen movement. They keep imagining, as you do, that any inane babble they want to imagine must apply to the real world.

Laughing...nope! Your imagination is irrelevant. It doens't effect the law in the slightest. It doesn't limit the authority of the court in the slightest. If you want to make a legal argument, cite the law or the courts.

But you citing yourself is meaningless. As you've demonstrated you're fully aware of by your refusal to put your theory to the test.

Keep running.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to t2.gstatic.com]

You give him too much credit or power. He's just another turd in the toilet. Time to flush.

He wears Depends, he does not get flushing, his nurse cleans up after his "accidents".

If this was my thread, I would have flushed him long ago, alias, I do not have that JURISDICTION!!!!

And that pic was pretty fitting! LOL!!!!
J
United States
Report Abusive Post
link or not, it is not proof of claim. Prove your jurisdiction over me, right here, right now.

Shocker: More excuses why you won't dare put your theory to the test.

When even you don't believe your own nonsense, you're done.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Oh, I remember you 'saying' it. You declaring that no laws apply to you doesn't amount to much. As you don't decide which laws apply to you and which don't. You don't define any 'requirement' of the law. You don't define any legal term. You don't define any jurisdiction.

The law and the courts do. Not you.

Its the same problem afflicting the entire sovereign citizen movement. They keep imagining, as you do, that any inane babble they want to imagine must apply to the real world.

Laughing...nope! Your imagination is irrelevant. It doens't effect the law in the slightest. It doesn't limit the authority of the court in the slightest. If you want to make a legal argument, cite the law or the courts.

But you citing yourself is meaningless. As you've demonstrated you're fully aware of by your refusal to put your theory to the test.

Keep running.

I am not running, I am demanding you prove your claim that YOU have jurisdiction over me.

Come on, prove it, it was your claim, not mine.

GLP