Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 310,715
Pageviews Today: 505,830Threads Today: 143Posts Today: 2,537
05:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sovereign citizens: Is this an accurate portrayal?

J
User ID: 34504191
United States
02/16/2013 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sovereign citizens: Is this an accurate portrayal?
Provide your evidence I am under the Jurisdiction of the US Government, J.

Since you failed so badly proving it, I will lower the standard.

you should be used to low standards, you have lived up to them for the past 48 hours on this thread.

And like clockwork, its just more excuses why you don't dare to test your silly little theory.

Shrugs....so much for your bold declarations of immunity from the law. Even you don't believe your nonsense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31297288
United States
02/16/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since you clearly have failed to prove your claim, how about you provide your evidence I am subject to the US Government.

It should be simple enough, GO.

You're subject to the law of the land. If you're in the US, then you're subject to the laws of the US. And if you violate one and we catch you, you will be subject to the law.

Which of course you already know. Which is why you don't dare violate a law where anyone might catch you.

If your theory had actual merit....none of that would be necessary. Demonstrating rather elegantly that even you don't believe your nonsense claims.

Keep running.
 Quoting: J 34504191

Provide your evidence the 'law of the land' applies to me.

As you say: YOU saying it does not make it so, or are you a 'sovereign citizen' now, citing yourself?
J
United States
02/16/2013 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
thought of that already. Peter never mentions making sure to sign your name without prejudice or including UCC 1-308 into his signatures. Had he done so he may not have been charged with perjury.

Or....there's no secret code or sequence of special documents that makes one immune from the law. And you just don't know what you're talking about.

Guys....the 'magic incantation' theory has been tested. It doesn't work. There's no special status, no secret handshake, no font type, no flag fringe, no syntax that makes you immune from the law.

As your entire arguments are predicated on pseudo-legal principles and definitions that neither the law nor the courts recognize as valid.

And the courts are where the rubber meets the road.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Provide your evidence I am under the Jurisdiction of the US Government, J.

Since you failed so badly proving it, I will lower the standard.

you should be used to low standards, you have lived up to them for the past 48 hours on this thread.

And like clockwork, its just more excuses why you don't dare to test your silly little theory.

Shrugs....so much for your bold declarations of immunity from the law. Even you don't believe your nonsense.

Quote me where I posted I was "immune to the law" I never posted that.

Citing yourself again?

Provide evidence I am subject to the "laws of the land". That should be easy enough, or are self citing that too?
J
United States
02/16/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

As you say: YOU saying it does not make it so, or are you a 'sovereign citizen' now, citing yourself?

I've already given you a cartoon simple process to test your theory in a matter of minutes.

And predictably, you won't dare. I know, I know...its so easy to make bold proclamations about your immunity from the law on the *internet*.

But not so easy in the real world where there are actual consequences. Is it, buddy?

Shrugs. Keep running.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246378
South Africa
02/16/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since you clearly have failed to prove your claim, how about you provide your evidence I am subject to the US Government.

You're subject to the law of the land. If you're in the US, then you're subject to the laws of the US. And if you violate one and we catch you, you will be subject to the law.

Which of course you already know. Which is why you don't dare violate a law where anyone might catch you.

If your theory had actual merit....none of that would be necessary. Demonstrating rather elegantly that even you don't believe your nonsense claims.

Keep running.

There is no law of the land. The law is a fiction created by some people who got together and created it. I never agreed to it so it doesn't apply to me
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've already given you a cartoon simple process to test your theory in a matter of minutes.

And predictably, you won't dare. I know, I know...its so easy to make bold proclamations about your immunity from the law on the *internet*.

But not so easy in the real world where there are actual consequences. Is it, buddy?

Shrugs. Keep running.

You claimed the law of the land applied to me, I am not asking for proof, I am asking what evidence do you have to back your claim?

Either you have evidence to back your claim or you are citing nothing but YOUR OPINION.

Come on 'sovereign citizen' lets see your evidence besides your own OPINION.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
02/16/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep running.

There is no law of the land. The law is a fiction created by some people who got together and created it. I never agreed to it so it doesn't apply to me
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep running.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246378

I would think law of the land is things like "if you play in the mud, you get muddy" or "water is wet" those are laws of the land, right?
J
United States
02/16/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Personal service is trading your personal time for a fixed dollar amount also known as your salary.
Your not gaining anything if you are providing personal service. So how could the IRS tax your gains from income?

Or wages. And of course you're giving something if you're working: your labor. There's no exemption from 'personal service'. If you get paid, that income is taxable.

This particular legal principle has been tested and tested over and over again. Your argument has found no traction with the courts since say, the passage of the 16th amendment. Which lifts any apportionment issues.

The 16h amendment is crystal clear:

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

There's no exemption for personal service. You've imagined it. And no law nor court recognizes such an exemption. Which might explain all the prison time and heavy fines associated with folks foolish enough to try and use this reasoning in court.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
02/16/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whose courts and whose laws? They aren't mine because I never agreed to any of it. Just like the Chinese courts and laws aren't my laws.

If you're in China, they are. If you're in the US, then our laws apply. As jurisdiction is established geographically.

Your agreement with the law is completely irrelevant. As the laws apply whether or not you agree. If 'consent' were required for a law to apply, then any murderer could kill anyone they wish....and then summarily declare that the statute against murder doesn't apply to them.

Thankfully, we don't live under such a system. No nation does. That you imagine you're immune from all laws doesn't change the fact that if you violate our laws and we catch you.....you'll be punished accordingly.

You don't dare break a law where you could be caught because you know full well that your entire line of reasoning is meaningless gibberish. Its the same folly for virtually the whole of the sovereign citizen movement. You're brave in the bubble of the message board...and timid as church mice where the *actual* law is applied in the real world.

Those few hapless fools that actually try to put their theories to the test.....end up in jail.

The laws are a fiction created by men who have no jurisdiction over me. Please provide proof that the fictions have jurisdiction over me...I'm waiting.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
j has been reduced to citing himself like his opinions were law.

Clearly 'sovereign citizen' behavior. He should go wave his vagina at a cop and get arrested so he will know the law owns him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
would think law of the land is things like "if you play in the mud, you get muddy" or "water is wet" those are laws of the land, right?

Still clinging to those excuses why you won't test your theory, my little keyboard commando?

Yup....its easy to boldly declare your immunity from all law on the internet. But as you're demonstrating for us yet again, applying those principles in the real world is a different story entirely.

Smiling...its a lesson so many of your ilk have learned when they try to use their pseudo-legal gibberish in court. I'm glad I could teach you tonight.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
02/16/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep running.

I would think law of the land is things like "if you play in the mud, you get muddy" or "water is wet" those are laws of the land, right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31297288

Yeah that sounds about right.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Why is J now posting things from 10 pages back?

Did he crack up from all the pressure from the subjects?
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
Report Abusive Post

Keep running.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31297288

Yeah that sounds about right.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
would think law of the land is things like "if you play in the mud, you get muddy" or "water is wet" those are laws of the land, right?

Still clinging to those excuses why you won't test your theory, my little keyboard commando?

Yup....its easy to boldly declare your immunity from all law on the internet. But as you're demonstrating for us yet again, applying those principles in the real world is a different story entirely.

Smiling...its a lesson so many of your ilk have learned when they try to use their pseudo-legal gibberish in court. I'm glad I could teach you tonight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34504191

Still waiting for evidence the law of the land applies to me.

Provide your evidence, ya self citing sovrun city zun!
J
United States
02/16/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The laws are a fiction created by men who have no jurisdiction over me. Please provide proof that the fictions have jurisdiction over me...I'm waiting.

If the laws are fiction....then go violate one where a cop can see you.

No, go ahead, I'll wait.

Laughing...yeah, that's what I thought my little keyboard commando. A lion on the internet. A mouse on the street.

Exactly as predicted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17551129
Canada
02/16/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
So basically your saying - this democracy is a dictatorship, where full disclosure is impossible to achieve, and fear is the modem of operation...

So basically you're saying that if a murderer kills someone....that he can declare himself exempt from the statute against murder because he doesn't consent to the law?

WTF is that...

You have been accusing everyone of assinine theories, then you in an assinine fashion respond to me with something not related to my question...

This is how - to use your term - your "ilk" respond, and is why people are fed up with you...

OK, direct question, no assinine responses please;

What is the reason for using all CAPITAL'S on government issued ID ???
J
United States
02/16/2013 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since so much has been buried by the piles of smelly crap from one poster here is the link where you can find actual cases of those demanding lawful money per 12 USC 411 are winning cases, avoiding cases altogether AND getting full refunds of withheld income tax:

So who are these people again who keep using this obscure loophole to avoid having to pay taxes?

Because I just checked the page you posted and the only name listed is the blogger himself.

So can I assume that this tactic only works if you're name is Elvis, Megatron, or the Easter Bunny?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The law of fire applies to me:

"Play with fire and you could get burned."

The law of gravity keeps me on the ground, unless the laws of lift, air and lift keeps me in the air.

Did Government make those laws of the land, fire and air?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now, go wave yo vagina in a cops face, J and see whut happens.

If she is a lesbian, it could lead to a relationship for ya!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is J bringing up posts from the way back machine?

Did he not already prove them to be fantasy and then start talking about dicks and cops as proof of jurisdiction?

What gives?
J
United States
02/16/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
ou have been accusing everyone of assinine theories, then you in an assinine fashion respond to me with something not related to my question...

Huh. Now didn't you tell us that an individual had to *consent* to the law? And without that consent there was no law.

Are you telling me that your claim was useless gibberish?

If yes, then wow. That was easy.

If no, when why couldn't a murder just 'not consent' to the statutes against murder and kill anyone he wished?

Isn't he a king too? Or is that just you?

Doesn't look like you thought this through well at all, did you?
Shingen

User ID: 33279727
United States
02/16/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
So basically your saying - this democracy is a dictatorship, where full disclosure is impossible to achieve, and fear is the modem of operation...

So basically you're saying that if a murderer kills someone....that he can declare himself exempt from the statute against murder because he doesn't consent to the law?

The State murders everyday. They exempt themselves from the law, or write some other stupid-ass loop-hole or law to justify whatever the fuck they want..and if they can't get an actual law, the fucking President just writes a fucking Executive Order.

Your whole system is scam. Only a complete fucking idiot would consent to it.
"Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based of five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, or county commissioners." - Edward Abbey

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." -Lysander Spooner

"If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skin into their clothing, and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order." - Firefly
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
ou have been accusing everyone of assinine theories, then you in an assinine fashion respond to me with something not related to my question...

Huh. Now didn't you tell us that an individual had to *consent* to the law? And without that consent there was no law.

Are you telling me that your claim was useless gibberish?

If yes, then wow. That was easy.

If no, when why couldn't a murder just 'not consent' to the statutes against murder and kill anyone he wished?

Isn't he a king too? Or is that just you?

Doesn't look like you thought this through well at all, did you?

J is ignoring me! Just because he cannot provide proof that I am subject to his government (or him).

Now, he cannot provide evidence I am subject to the law of the land.

So, he brings up stuff he "debunked" many pages ago to rehash.

Seems he is the one running.
J
United States
02/16/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Did he not already prove them to be fantasy and then start talking about dicks and cops as proof of jurisdiction?

What gives?

You mean that all those poor, hapless fools that were arrested for violating the laws that you claim don't exist aren't in jail?

You know, we should probably tell Hendrickson and Carr and Schiff and Ed and Elaine Brown. Because they still under the impression that they're in prison.

I'm sure they'll be overjoyed when you tell them (and the prison guards of course) that there is no law and that it was never applied to them!

Oh, this sovereign citizen nonsense never fails to crack me up.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kings do not murder, they order others to murder for them.

That is exactly what J's President does last time I checked.
J
United States
02/16/2013 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
J is ignoring me! Just because he cannot provide proof that I am subject to his government (or him).

Oh, you know exactly what you to test your theory. You could do it it minutes. You just don't dare because you know your claims are meaningless gibberish.

Now lets demonstrate that again by watching you contradict yourself:

If everyone is a king and the law doesn't exist unless each individual consents....then why couldn't a murderer kill anyone he wish and just 'not consent' to the statutes against murder?

After all, he's a king too isn't he? Or is that just you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

What gives?

You mean that all those poor, hapless fools that were arrested for violating the laws that you claim don't exist aren't in jail?

You know, we should probably tell Hendrickson and Carr and Schiff and Ed and Elaine Brown. Because they still under the impression that they're in prison.

I'm sure they'll be overjoyed when you tell them (and the prison guards of course) that there is no law and that it was never applied to them!

Oh, this sovereign citizen nonsense never fails to crack me up.....

Oh, was that your evidence to back your claim that the law of the land applies to me?

Self citing yourself citing others posts to not provide evidence I am subject to the law of the land?

SO INTELLIGENT, for a sovereign citizen, that is.

GLP