Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,056 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 810,474
Pageviews Today: 1,432,601Threads Today: 607Posts Today: 10,540
04:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sovereign citizens: Is this an accurate portrayal?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32235185
United States
02/16/2013 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sovereign citizens: Is this an accurate portrayal?
nd if you earning more than $100,000 a year, hope you didn't steal it because transfer of wealth won't work in the courts. Please don't use legal mumble jumble gibberish.

I think the only one who's talking about 'transfers of wealth' is you. So any other strawmen you want to knock the stuffing out of, buddy?
 Quoting: J 34504191

You do not understand law. You sound more and more like the walking contradiction by each post you make.

Stealing is a crime and when you steal, kidnap, false arrest. rico and many charges will be brought to those who are involved. Like your silly war on drugs.

Get a clue, fool!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17551129
Canada
02/16/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK, but, the question remains - why did it get that way ???

My opinion? Two things: The drug war and a shift from rehabilitation to simple incarceration.

We have *way* too many harmless pot heads or addicts in our prison system. The war on drugs just hasns't worked. Its cost us more in blood and treasure than it has saved us. I'd probably recommend a wholesale shift from incarceration to treatment. As even a dozen times through rehab is the fraction of the cost of the prison terms we're handing out.

And we've seen a steady climb in the recidivism rates....where we don't give ex-convicts many options but crime once they leave prison. No particular skills, laws that make it really hard to get hired, and a culture that doesn't really offer much in terms of second chances.

If I had the money and unlimited time, felons would be my primary focus. Children, dogs and dolphins have plenty of advocates. But who takes the time to try to help felons become productive members of society and live a full and fulfilling life?

Too few if you ask me.

My opinion - the answer digs far deeper then what I believe is a false drug war, and here we go down the conspiracy trail...

So the courts switched to incarceration - funny how that times very well with the privatization of the prison system...
J
User ID: 34504191
United States
02/16/2013 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stealing is a crime and when you steal, kidnap, false arrest. rico and many charges will be brought to those who are involved. Like your silly war on drugs.

And who said stealing wasn't a crime? Again, you're once again refuting arguments that no one is making. Much like your 'transfer of wealth' babble...which you awkwardly tried to attribute to me.

Now in relation to the war on drugs....I think its bad policy that uses inconsistent logic. But its certainly within the authority of the people to make drugs illegal.

As the people have authority that you, individually, do not. You lack the authority to lock someone away in your basement if you don't like what they're doing. The people most definitely have the authority to create prisons where they can lock up criminals convicted of crimes.

Surely you're not equating kidnapping and incarceration?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

And who said stealing wasn't a crime? Again, you're once again refuting arguments that no one is making. Much like your 'transfer of wealth' babble...which you awkwardly tried to attribute to me.

Now in relation to the war on drugs....I think its bad policy that uses inconsistent logic. But its certainly within the authority of the people to make drugs illegal.

As the people have authority that you, individually, do not. You lack the authority to lock someone away in your basement if you don't like what they're doing. The people most definitely have the authority to create prisons where they can lock up criminals convicted of crimes.

More and more you are sounding guilty of stealing. Like I said that transfer of wealth won't cut in in the court room.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
ore and more you are sounding guilty of stealing. Like I said that transfer of wealth won't cut in in the court room.

Smiling....yeah, because denouncing stealing as a crime is the clearest sign of theft.

Try again.
J
United States
02/16/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
My opinion - the answer digs far deeper then what I believe is a false drug war, and here we go down the conspiracy trail...

The conspiracy trail gets really muddy, really quick. As its overwhelmingly based in fact free speculation. Which is rarely a reliable indicator of reality.

Worse, most conspiracies are needlessly elaborate, fantasticaly complicated and completely unnecessary. It also tends to grow more ornate with time as layer upon layer of speculation are added atop it.

Fact based assessments occasionally have to say 'I don't know'. As there's no enough evidence. But you get pretty good results when you base your analysis in what you can factually establish....instead of what you imagine.

And again, that's the shytting 'collective' you in English. Not you personally.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
ore and more you are sounding guilty of stealing. Like I said that transfer of wealth won't cut in in the court room.

Smiling....yeah, because denouncing stealing as a crime is the clearest sign of theft.

Try again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34504191
No need to try again :) wink wink You steal someone's life you'll will do the time. And those in the know ... know their time is coming soon. It's just a matter of when.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/16/2013 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

The conspiracy trail gets really muddy, really quick. As its overwhelmingly based in fact free speculation. Which is rarely a reliable indicator of reality.

Worse, most conspiracies are needlessly elaborate, fantasticaly complicated and completely unnecessary. It also tends to grow more ornate with time as layer upon layer of speculation are added atop it.

Fact based assessments occasionally have to say 'I don't know'. As there's no enough evidence. But you get pretty good results when you base your analysis in what you can factually establish....instead of what you imagine.

J
United States
02/16/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
No need to try again :) wink wink You steal someone's life you'll will do the time. And those in the know ... know their time is coming soon. It's just a matter of when.

<patting you on the head> Sure buddy. Sure.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

<patting you on the head> Sure buddy. Sure.

And feeling your pain... denial, ego, greed it's going to catch up with you. Smile:)
Shingen

User ID: 33279727
United States
02/16/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Of course there is no difference between kidnapping and incarceration. They are both done through force, and they are both done for profit.

You simply use warped logic and the insane tunnel-vision of a statist, who believes that anything done by the State is justified.

Last Edited by Shingen on 02/16/2013 04:04 PM
"Anarchism is not a romantic fable but the hardheaded realization, based of five thousand years of experience, that we cannot entrust the management of our lives to kings, priests, politicians, generals, or county commissioners." - Edward Abbey

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." -Lysander Spooner

"If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skin into their clothing, and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order." - Firefly
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/16/2013 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

The operative word here is "you"...

By examining documents, making obsevations, you can draw conclusions that can make you relatively confident... But, "you" will never be 100%, until you do it...

And, of course you are right, some who have done it, have gone to jail... This should not be a fear signal, it is a signal to step up your education...

And again we come down to the "you" factor, as only "you", can prove it to "yourself"...

For example - from your gist, you do not buy the all CAP, trust factor, I do... Do I let your opinion sway me?? No...
I am relatively confident, and I want to make it 100%, by me doing it...

Another example - I have the ace, that settles the publics 12 card deck... I hold the higher card, if I choose to play it that way... You say I do not, the public, peoples authority is the top... Do I allow you to coerce me with your opinion ??? No... I am confident, that I am right, and I will proceed...

Btw, in a deck of cards, the ace can be one, or eleven...
Should you decide it to be one, you go under the public...If you play it as eleven, the public is under you...

You cannot refuse to play, it is how you play...So no, I do not complain about taxes, fines, etc. I play by the rules in the system, and exercise remedy to the best of my knowledge at this time...

I can hear it again - silly sovereign "ilk" theory...

No matter, I am right, because the higher nature of my existence and path choice pulls me in this direction... Not for financial /material gains... It is a spiritual quest to rid myself of herd, group mentality...
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/16/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Of course there is no difference between kidnapping and incarceration. They are both done through force, and they are both done for profit.

You simply use warped logic and the insane tunnel-vision of a statist, who believes that anything done by the State is justified.
 Quoting: Shingen
Don't forget his ego and greed is the downfall of his opinions
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31297288
United States
02/16/2013 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The privilege against self-incrimination is neither accorded to the passive resistant, nor to the person who is ignorant of his rights, nor to one indifferent thereto. It is a FIGHTING clause. It's benefits can be retained only by sustained COMBAT. It cannot be claimed by attorney or solicitor. It is valid only when insisted upon by a BELLIGERENT claimant in person." McAlister vs. Henkel, 201 U.S. 90, 26 S.Ct. 385, 50 L. Ed. 671; Commonwealth vs. Shaw, 4 Cush. 594, 50 Am.Dec. 813; Orum vs. State, 38 Ohio [link to images.intellitxt.com] ( [link to www.answerbag.com] App. 171, 175 N.E. 876. The one who is persuaded by honeyed words or moral persuasion to testify or produce documents rather than make a last ditch stand, simply loses the protection. . . . He must refuse to answer or produce, and test the matter in contempt proceedings, or by habeas corpus."

The above is exactly how the system is set up, to prey on the weak and those bought and seduced by compliance with every whim of their masters.

There are no "rights" unless and until you are willing to TAKE THEM, they are not "given" they are FORCED from the grip of government by a BELLIGERENT COMBATIVE and WILLING man or woman.

To believe a US Citizen is "free" and has "rights" because of what others fought died for is A LIE, only YOU can stand up and take what is your birthright from those who would happily enslave you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The privilege against self-incrimination is neither accorded to the passive resistant, nor to the person who is ignorant of his rights, nor to one indifferent thereto. It is a FIGHTING clause. It's benefits can be retained only by sustained COMBAT. It cannot be claimed by attorney or solicitor. It is valid only when insisted upon by a BELLIGERENT claimant in person." McAlister vs. Henkel, 201 U.S. 90, 26 S.Ct. 385, 50 L. Ed. 671; Commonwealth vs. Shaw, 4 Cush. 594, 50 Am.Dec. 813; Orum vs. State, 38 Ohio [link to images.intellitxt.com] ( [link to www.answerbag.com] App. 171, 175 N.E. 876. The one who is persuaded by honeyed words or moral persuasion to testify or produce documents rather than make a last ditch stand, simply loses the protection. . . . He must refuse to answer or produce, and test the matter in contempt proceedings, or by habeas corpus."

The above is exactly how the system is set up, to prey on the weak and those bought and seduced by compliance with every whim of their masters.

There are no "rights" unless and until you are willing to TAKE THEM, they are not "given" they are FORCED from the grip of government by a BELLIGERENT COMBATIVE and WILLING man or woman.

To believe a US Citizen is "free" and has "rights" because of what others fought died for is A LIE, only YOU can stand up and take what is your birthright from those who would happily enslave you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31297288

How did that work out for Ed and Elaine Brown or others you may know?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32235185

I do not associate with tax cheats.

They endorsed Federal Reserve Credit, they then refused to pay the owner of that credit a return of currency, that is a property crime.

The courts upheld a legal and constitutional law in their prosecution, end of discussion for me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone give a legal definition of this: "$"?

What does the '$' mean?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

They endorsed Federal Reserve Credit, they then refused to pay the owner of that credit a return of currency, that is a property crime.

The courts upheld a legal and constitutional law in their prosecution, end of discussion for me.

Are you saying if you endorse by using the remedy Title 12 sec 411 you don't have to pay taxes?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone give a legal definition of this: "$"?

What does the '$' mean?

What the 'S' exactly means, I am not 100% certain, my speculation would be, it means state...

But, the line through it, indicates one, a public equation and will be fractionalized...

The same 'S', with two lines through it, indicates a balanced equation... Both public and private are now equal...
jonboy64
User ID: 30856182
United States
02/17/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask Wesley Snipes, the actor currently in a federal prison' if calling yourself a sovereign relieves you of your obligations to pay taxes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask Wesley Snipes, the actor currently in a federal prison' if calling yourself a sovereign relieves you of your obligations to pay taxes.
 Quoting: jonboy64 30856182

True dat
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you saying if you endorse by using the remedy Title 12 sec 411 you don't have to pay taxes?

I am not saying that at all. I am saying and have been saying that the question "does redeeming lawful money per 12 USC 411 redeem one from the income tax"? has NEVER been tried in court.

Bringing up individual cases where the defendant or appellant has not demanded redemption per 12 USC 411 is pointless, since the question before the court is different.

There is ample evidence the IRS believes it makes a difference, since full refunds have been issued without question to those doing it. In some cases, their were questions, but once the status of the demand record was given, the IRS has backed off immediately.

Full refunds are NOT proof, but the results are there and to date, and after years of people doing it, no threats nor cases nor bulletins about "frivolous arguments" have been made by the IRS, anyone can verify that for themselves.

Like it or not, agree with it or not, those are the facts to date.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: jonboy64 30856182

Welcome to 20 pages ago. It has been pointed out already that sovereign citizens arguments do not work in income tax cases.

12 USC 411 being lumped in to sovereign citizen arguments shows ignorance of 12 USC 411 and/or obfuscation, simple as that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Title 31 ( Money and Finance), Subtitle IV (Money), Chapter 51 (Coins and Currency), Subchapter II (General authority). Go here to Section 5117(a-b), and this is what you get:

"(a) All right, title, and interest, and every claim of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, a Federal reserve bank, and a Federal reserve agent, in and to gold is transferred to and vests in the United States Government to be held in the Treasury. Payment for the transferred gold is made by crediting equivalent amounts in dollars in accounts established in the Treasury under the 15th paragraph of section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act (12 U.S.C. 467). Gold not in the possession of the Government shall be held in custody for the Government and delivered on the order of the Secretary of the Treasury. The Board of Governors, Federal reserve banks, and Federal reserve agents shall give instructions and take action necessary to ensure that the gold is so held and delivered.

(b) The Secretary shall issue gold certificates against gold transferred under subsection (a) of this section. The Secretary may issue gold certificates against other gold held in the Treasury. The Secretary may prescribe the form and denominations of the certificates. The amount of outstanding certificates may be not more than the value (for the purpose of issuing those certificates, of 42 and two-ninths dollars a fine troy ounce) of the gold held against gold certificates. The Secretary shall hold gold in the Treasury equal to the required dollar amount as security for gold certificates issued after January 29, 1934."

What does this mean? This means that $42.2222 is the par value of gold, by law. The Treasury has to give this figure, whether it wants to or not. No matter how much it undervalues the stash. As Section 5010 makes clear:

"The standard value of gold is set at $42.2222 per fine troy ounce, as mandated by Public Law 93-110."

[link to briandeer.com]

That is THE LAW. The DOLLAR value of Gold in the US is regulated by law to be 42.2222 dollars.

Yet gold is valued in FRNS at nearly 1700 "$" per troy ounce.

By simple logic, FRNS cannot be "lawful money" per the US Governments own laws, since one would have to trade 1700 of them for an ounce of gold the Government will only give you $42.22 for.

Don't believe me? Try paying a traffic ticket, a TAX or anything else with US Gold or silver coins, guess what the Government will give you for them?

FACE VALUE. Really, call your county clerk and ask them.

Since Lawfully speaking, 42.22 "$" is what the Government values a troy ounce of Gold, and about what they will give you for a 50 "$" Gold coin (face value set by congress) there is no way, as issued, FRN "$"s are "lawful money".
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch out for sovereign citizens they armed and dangerous

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

fuck off troll.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

fuck off troll.

Maybe you should watch the video and learn, instead of calling me a troll. Who is pushing the agenda?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

fuck off troll.

Maybe you should watch the video and learn, instead of calling me a troll. Who is pushing the agenda?

I have watched the video, as part of my police training, its bullshit, made by the guy in the video because he lost his son in the shooting.

He takes it personally (which is understandable), but the fact remains, police and Government agents are the real threats to people, not the other way around.

So, fuck off troll. The actions of that 15 year old had nothing to do with those seeking truth and solutions to the dangers the GOVERNMENT poses to our nation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barron's Banking Dictionary:
"Federal Reserve Note
Home > Library > Business & Finance > Banking Dictionary

Circulating currency issued by Federal Reserve Banks to meet the public's seasonal needs for money. Federal Reserve notes are non-interest bearing promissory notes issued in denominations of $1 to $100, and are official Legal Tender for payment of debts. The notes bear the name of the issuing Federal Reserve Bank."
[link to www.answers.com]

Federal Reserve notes are NOT lawful money unless and until they are endorsed as such, they then, via contract agreement become "LAWFUL MONEY" of contract between the endorser and the Federal Reserve BANKS.

They are not, as issued, lawful money, they are LEGAL TENDER, just like any promissory notes.
J
User ID: 34311994
United States
02/17/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is THE LAW. The DOLLAR value of Gold in the US is regulated by law to be 42.2222 dollars.

Yet gold is valued in FRNS at nearly 1700 "$" per troy ounce.

By simple logic, FRNS cannot be "lawful money" per the US Governments own laws, since one would have to trade 1700 of them for an ounce of gold the Government will only give you $42.22 for.

First off, the passage from 93-110 is for accounting purposes. Its not a regulatory limit for the value of gold in the US. Its the dollar amount assigned when the US treasury is doing its accounting.

Your assumption that it has *any* relevance outside of Treasury Department accounting reports is in error. Again, its in the title of the Treasury Department regulations you're citing:

Gold—Treasury-owned bullion held by the Mint offices as custodial reserves. Some FRBs, such as FRB New York (FRB NY), have gold held in monetary reserve or for display purposes. The standard value of gold is set at $42.2222 per fine troy ounce, as mandated by Public Law No. 93-110.

Part 2—Chapter 5000
ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING OF MONETARY ASSETS (NONOPERATING CASH ITEMS) HELD BY U.S. TREASURY OFFICES
(T/L 682)

[link to www.fms.treas.gov]

So that's your first mistake. The second....is assuming that that this accounting contrivance regulates the value of the dollar. It doesn't. The value of FRN has no particular relation to the value of gold. It isn't exchangeable for gold. IT isn't redeemable for gold.

SO why would the Treasury's regulated value for gold for accounting purposes have a thing to do the value of the dollar?

It doesn't. Obliterating your 'lawful money' claims immediately.

Third, the courts have already addressed this issue head on. And acknowledged *repeatedly* that the FRN is lawful money. Beating the alrady dead horse.

So to summarize: a Treasury department accounting contrivance does not 'regulate the value of gold in the US'. The FRN's value and the value of gold have no particular relation. And of whether or not the FRN is lawful money has been resolved by the courts repeated: yes it is.

So what else have you got?

GLP