Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,101 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,008,462
Pageviews Today: 1,806,002Threads Today: 779Posts Today: 13,820
08:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sovereign citizens: Is this an accurate portrayal?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33610307
Canada
02/13/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sovereign citizens: Is this an accurate portrayal?
The naysayers continue to completely ignore this video, I'd like a comment from them on it:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33610307

Oh god not this video again? The court adjourned and the guy was found guilty.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19099851

How do you come to that conclusion? What was he guilty of? How can a recess be called "adjourned"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31297288
United States
02/13/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look, this is all just as made up as all the other bullshit. Law this, law that, there is no law, with things like the NDAA, drones, hollow points, assassinations, there is no law. You are hiding yourself behind a paper tiger, something that is just as much an illusion as their system.

Tyranny is tyranny, you cannot contract with anyone who has never signed anything, or willingly entered said contract.

You can not scream, yell, and preach to a nation that has been brainwashed from birth, and expect them to sit down and study some legal tripe that is just as complicated and just as idiotic as the system they just woke up from. People are sick of being robbed, stolen, and enslaved.

You did say that God is who bestows your freedoms upon you, that is the short and simple truth, and if anyone tries to steal those freedoms, it is Tyranny, and therefore should be dealt with accordingly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34319433

Well, not all of us are asleep, I do agree their "laws" are not much more than magic spells, they do have power over those who believe they have power and do not know how to use their spells against them and expose them as men behind curtains.

In reality, nothing will stop them so long as violence is our only solution, we cannot be "free" collectively in ignorance. But we can exhaust all options personally before we end up in a cabin with SWAT teams deploying "burners".

How you choose to counter (or play along with) them is YOUR choice and in the end, that is the only proof I need that we do have power and rights over them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32235185
United States
02/13/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am an individual Human Being first. Citizen second.

How is this terrorism? Thinking for oneself and valuing the worth of the individual is evil?
Well I guess I am very evil.
So be it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34273328

Yes it is!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32235185
United States
02/13/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look, this is all just as made up as all the other bullshit. Law this, law that, there is no law, with things like the NDAA, drones, hollow points, assassinations, there is no law. You are hiding yourself behind a paper tiger, something that is just as much an illusion as their system.

Tyranny is tyranny, you cannot contract with anyone who has never signed anything, or willingly entered said contract.

You can not scream, yell, and preach to a nation that has been brainwashed from birth, and expect them to sit down and study some legal tripe that is just as complicated and just as idiotic as the system they just woke up from. People are sick of being robbed, stolen, and enslaved.

You did say that God is who bestows your freedoms upon you, that is the short and simple truth, and if anyone tries to steal those freedoms, it is Tyranny, and therefore should be dealt with accordingly.

Well, not all of us are asleep, I do agree their "laws" are not much more than magic spells, they do have power over those who believe they have power and do not know how to use their spells against them and expose them as men behind curtains.

In reality, nothing will stop them so long as violence is our only solution, we cannot be "free" collectively in ignorance. But we can exhaust all options personally before we end up in a cabin with SWAT teams deploying "burners".

How you choose to counter (or play along with) them is YOUR choice and in the end, that is the only proof I need that we do have power and rights over them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31297288
Stop paying your taxes and you'll end up like this guy.

This is not an illusion, i guess you can believe what you want until the end of your life here on earth.

Thread: Blast from the Past - Government is your Friend 1983
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
The naysayers continue to completely ignore this video, I'd like a comment from them on it:

I will comment: A warrant was issued for the "person". As soon as that freeman get clipped again with ID, he will be sitting in jail and give in and enter a contractual agreement with the court to get out of jail and pay them their debt notes.

From there, he will either learn more and actually free himself, or determine that his personal Guru was full of crap and become a naysayer to the whole concept.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/13/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

I will comment: A warrant was issued for the "person". As soon as that freeman get clipped again with ID, he will be sitting in jail and give in and enter a contractual agreement with the court to get out of jail and pay them their debt notes.

From there, he will either learn more and actually free himself, or determine that his personal Guru was full of crap and become a naysayer to the whole concept.

The only way you can prove your case is through your own conjecture backed up by nothing.

You certainly didn't convince me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Stop paying your taxes and you'll end up like this guy.

This is not an illusion, i guess you can believe what you want until the end of your life here on earth.

Thread: Blast from the Past - Government is your Friend 1983
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32235185

Stop paying taxes?
what taxes are you talking about? While I do not pay income tax, I pay taxes all the time.

Not in prison either, I guess that guys reality is reality for everyone else? You do realize that statistically nearly no one goes to prison for income tax charges, right?

The fear mongering about going to prison for income taxes is kind of silly when you actually look at the stats.

But, hey, fear is more fun, right?

The IRS boogie man!!!! RUN!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

The only way you can prove your case is through your own conjecture backed up by nothing.

Conjecture of what? Look up the case the video refers too, idiot! Its public record what happened after that video, the case was not dropped and a warrant was issued last time I checked.

So, you provide your proof the case was dropped or give us the link so we can see it ourselves.

Where are the follow up videos, I saw that one months ago, what happened?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
From below the video on YOUTUBE:

"June 7th, 2012 UPDATE: there is a lot of supporting data on this subject but this case appears to have gone wrong, and this man did get arrested. The subjects of admiralty law, corporate citizenship and "strawman identities" remain very interesting to me.

Another paradigm-bending look into the weird world of common law, admiralty law and what people are doing with this knowledge. I don't understand how this is all possible, but it is very interesting.

Check [link to www.ManifestLiberty.com] for more!"

[link to www.youtube.com]

You are stupid. Follow that!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
From below the video on YOUTUBE:

"June 7th, 2012 UPDATE: there is a lot of supporting data on this subject but this case appears to have gone wrong, and this man did get arrested. The subjects of admiralty law, corporate citizenship and "strawman identities" remain very interesting to me.

Another paradigm-bending look into the weird world of common law, admiralty law and what people are doing with this knowledge. I don't understand how this is all possible, but it is very interesting.

Check [link to www.ManifestLiberty.com] for more!"

[link to www.youtube.com]

You are stupid. Follow that!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31297288 are you convinced now??

Psst, you just got OWNED!!!

This is fun!!!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/13/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Conjecture of what? Look up the case the video refers too, idiot! Its public record what happened after that video, the case was not dropped and a warrant was issued last time I checked.

So, you provide your proof the case was dropped or give us the link so we can see it ourselves.

Where are the follow up videos, I saw that one months ago, what happened?

Maybe I was wrong but without you providing evidence for your claims what you're saying is hearsay with no proof.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
What, exactly, are you asking evidence for?

I can show you where he IRS was completely shut down from seizing bank accounts, where people have been given full refunds of withheld taxes, plus interest.

I can show you a multimillion dollar judgement (complete with UCC recording and filings) against a Judge in Colorado.

I can show you dozens of records of default judgements on PACER (if you have access) I can direct you here:

[link to savingtosuitorsclub.net]

If court cases, leans, IRS documentation and hundreds of personal testimonies from people redeeming lawful money for decades in some cases is not "evidence" (all of which are linked at that site) then you have a point, but really, you do not.
Being * gnieB

User ID: 14631884
United States
02/13/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Visualize what this implies...

Humanity has authentically come full circle (at least for some that have 'awakened').

The 'born-into-slavery' slaves finally questioning the obvious absurdities recurringly 'tricked' on them by their 'self-proclaimed' masters (!).

The 'game' must be just about up, therefore, no longer usefull.

What looks like a 'disaster' can be s Spiritual boon (!)
What looks like a 'boon' can be a Spiritual disaster.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34326986
Canada
02/13/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
"and my understanding is the few that have tried the sovreign citizen stance in court do not understand the law or correct syntax and usually purger themselves."

Its my understanding that the 'sovereign citizen' argument is useless idiocy based on a series of fallacious assumptions that have no relevance to the law or the world that actual people live in...and has a near perfect record of failure in the courts. Its not 'syntax'. Its an argument that simple doesn't work nor make the slightest sense.

There's no 'secret status' that magically makes people exempt from all law. There never has been. Declaring yourself a 'sovereign citizen' has no more legal relevance than insisting you're Santa Claus. The law applies just the same either way.
 Quoting: J 34311994

Yes it does apply the same. I think you should step back and examine what the "levels of law" are, what exactly a statute is and for christ's sake look up the legal definition of a 'person.'

Governance requires consent, otherwise it quickly becomes an infringement on international human rights. Most "legal penalties" are against a person and not a human being. Your choosing to represent the person in their court shows consent. It is not unlawful to separate yourself from a legal fiction.

Of course TPTB have replied viciously to completely lawful humans again and again but the more that are in the know the better a chance we have at "not understanding."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27229787
United States
02/13/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
and my understanding is the few that have tried the sovreign citizen stance in court do not understand the law or correct syntax and usually purger themselves.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34281023

Yes, from my experience, it's deep... VERY deep.

A sovereign by definition should not even BE in THEIR court.

THEY created this system - what makes you think you can outsmart them at their own game?

Every single word in their laws means something OTHER than what you think it does. So what makes you think you're going to strut into THEIR court and tell the bear where it can sh** in the woods?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27229787
United States
02/13/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
...also the term "sovereign citizen" is an OXYMORON.

A citizen is a MEMBER OF A CORPORATION

The term should merely be "a sovereign"
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
and my understanding is the few that have tried the sovreign citizen stance in court do not understand the law or correct syntax and usually purger themselves.

Yes, from my experience, it's deep... VERY deep.

A sovereign by definition should not even BE in THEIR court.

THEY created this system - what makes you think you can outsmart them at their own game?

Every single word in their laws means something OTHER than what you think it does. So what makes you think you're going to strut into THEIR court and tell the bear where it can sh** in the woods?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27229787

Now there is a poster who knows what is what!! You step into their courts by your own accord it is CONSENT the second you consent, you lose!

Sovereigns (actually suitors) have their own courts, and their own public records. I call their judges into my court to make them prove their jurisdiction over ME, not the other way around.

What is a Sovereign without a court of record? Nothing. Read more:

Thread: Pay No Taxes legally -End the FED -synopsis page 8-Why are waiting for someone to do it for us like Ron paul
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1578790
United States
02/13/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
"And if you read what i wrote correctly-i did not say its as simple as declaring yourself anything in court.Its about using the correct syntax and not being tricked into purgering because of not understanding noth syntax and maritime law."

Nope. The entire basis of your argument is nonsense. There is no super secret status that has to be articulated in *just* the right way that magically makes you immune to all law. Its not syntax. Its that your argument is a baseless fallacy.

There's no requirement that the courts must first 'trick you' before they can exert authority. You made that up. They have authority based on geography. If you're in Maryland, the laws of Maryland apply to you. There is no 'paper person' involved. Its just you.

And the maritime law argument is empty noise. The application of law has nothing to do with maritime law. But the State, Federal and local laws passed by the various legislatures and executives respectively. Not only is your premise useless flotsam, its completely unnecessary.

The 'sovereign citizen' movement is based in series of profound fallacies about our law, almost always just made up by the 'sovereign citizen' himself. And has no relevance to the real world nor the actual law.

Which is why the record of the sovereign citizen movement in the actual courts, under actual law....is essentially perfect failure.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34311994

That just blew my mind!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, when you hear "Sovereign Citizen" its all Government counter intel and programming.

Folks, if they were not afraid of it (the true parts) they would not be working so hard to confuse the issue!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34330022
United States
02/13/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sovereigns are just people trying
to survive outside the NWO Matrix.

it is not they who seek a confrontation
it is the Matrix who seeks them to
put their shackles back on.

Living in the Matrix is nothing
but slavery and mind programming
to hide those shackles.

The best slaves are the ones
who know not they are slaves.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34303862

That's the best way to describe it.

If you study the Fed Reserve & 'maritime law' you'll get it.
For example: Ever wonder why your Credit cards, Driver license, or ANY of your documents, your name is in upper cases?
like: JOHN SMITH. Not: John Smith. Look it up...it'll blow your mind.

I caution you though, you'll be going down a rabbit hole.
 Quoting: Tanarus

Rabbit hole, indeed. I did it. I was able to win a case but word got out and I was steamrollered in another.

Now, you cannot use ANY loopholes to keep the fascists off your back. They will violate all the laws of the land and universe to make an example of you.

The only REAL way to be sovereign is to disappear into the wilderness.

The roads and all other vestiges of "civilization" belong to the matrix. You want to be sovereign? Plan on walking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10714764
United States
02/13/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHAHAHa a true sovereign needs no paper. A true sovereign files nothing in court. A true sovereign is for peace love and is in atonement (At-one-mine) with the creator. The US government has authority over anything or anyone that ignorantly places themselves in a dead corporate body (person). Every single person belongs to the Government. Just dont be a person, be a sovereign. O and besides sovereign can not be citizens. If you claim to be a citizen then your playing the fictional navy game of maritime law and rendure yourself incompetent and are no longer a sovereign but a citizen or person.
fbiciadeafhafanniemae​pooooo

User ID: 32275308
United States
02/13/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
They don't want people to figure out how to operate in life without the gov Inc.'s assistance. They want you to be dependent. There ARE ways to assert your rights, deny contracts, remove presumption etc. It's difficult but a community effort would be effective and the likely option for success. Ging toe to toe with local govs can presumably be difficult ie; remembering all of the legal terms to use properly, the requisite paperwork, staying calm, and being an administrative pro...

I can't link it, but "path to freedom" PDF. Sedm.org

Our relationship with gov agencies is contractual, they are incorporated (they are businesses), defacto, asserting it's authority from adhesion contracts and presumption of law...oh and ignorance.

Decline/quit contracts! read the law! Start the administrative process...

Good luck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34249190
United Kingdom
02/13/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's a vid that may help with your understanding.
It's a bit slow but hey, that's law for you.

Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
They don't want people to figure out how to operate in life without the gov Inc.'s assistance. They want you to be dependent. There ARE ways to assert your rights, deny contracts, remove presumption etc. It's difficult but a community effort would be effective and the likely option for success. Ging toe to toe with local govs can presumably be difficult ie; remembering all of the legal terms to use properly, the requisite paperwork, staying calm, and being an administrative pro...

I can't link it, but "path to freedom" PDF. Sedm.org

Our relationship with gov agencies is contractual, they are incorporated (they are businesses), defacto, asserting it's authority from adhesion contracts and presumption of law...oh and ignorance.

Decline/quit contracts! read the law! Start the administrative process...

Good luck
 Quoting: fbiciadeafhafanniemaepooooo

Well, one of those contracts (which is always missed) is your consent and use of private Federal Reserve Credit.

You ain't done nothing until you have demanded your redemption from the Congressional contract with the Federal Reserve for the US BANKRUPTCY!

You use their property/NOTES, you are DONE. In fact, it is the most important NEXUS legally between you and the Government.

Thread: Pay No Taxes legally -End the FED -synopsis page 8-Why are waiting for someone to do it for us like Ron paul

Always follow the money!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7043507
Greece
02/13/2013 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Member of a corporation?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/13/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
here's a vid that may help with your understanding.
It's a bit slow but hey, that's law for you.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34249190

He knows how not to contract with them, for that, its a very educational video.

However, without lawful money demand, they will get him eventually, unless he does not every use money!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
02/13/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Constitution is a contract with the people and the federal government. If the federal government breaks the contract, then the contract is void. It is as simple as that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24760791

that contract has to be a contract in the first place-many are not.
ta da.

Just like a loan from the bank, you sign it and poof the debt notes with all kinds of usury and penalties are tied to it. No one at the bank signs anything, it's a unilateral contract as in one party and you need two parties for it to be a LAWFUL contract, but not a legal contract.

Default on it and you won't be in court against the banks manager!! No no it will be you the man/woman who gets tricked to assume the a capital letter legal fictional name on the contract up against the corporate name of the bank, in which they have dozens of lawyers at the helm to curry favor of the court to get the judgement in the banks best interest.

P.S. You can bet the judge and the lawyer are most likely Freemasons and will either use that blood oath they are sworn to to extract your wealth or just the simple fact the have sworn allegiance to the monarchy under the B.A.R.

Why is it that our creator gave us ten LAWS to follow and man has hundreds of thousands??

I follow Gods law and therefore am not subject to man's statutes, acts or policies. This is why they want you further and further away from your creator, seek him and know truth. God bless all you on your journey.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34254182
United States
Report Abusive Post
I like Roage's approach to this stuff...

My conclusions are based on my careful study of the history of what was the Republic of these united States.

The conflict was over before the Republic, before the Declaration of Independence and even before the pilgrims landed.

The Republic was an illusion created to protect those who rebelled against the truth.

When the Republic was born there were some glaring truths about it that the people failed to realize.

1.The control of the money and property was not in the hands of the Republic government in direct conflict with the Constitution. That is the Truth.
2.The Republic government had been thoroughly and completely infiltrated by those with allegiance to powers outside of the Republic government. That too was a glaring conflict of interest which was also in direct conflict with the Constitution. If you truly know what the BAR is then you know it stands for the British Accreditation Registry and its home is in the City of London. You also know that the City of London is a country separate and distinct from the rest of the country. You know also that it is as much “British” as the “Federal Reserve” is “Federal”. Her Majesty the Queen of England cannot enter the City of London without being granted permission. That should make the truth very obvious to us all.
What caused the War of 1812 was that the resisters acted to throw out the foreign owned bank that controlled the money and those who has successfully infiltrated the government by not renewing the bank’s 20 year charter, and by ratifying the Constitution to include the first 13th Amendment which banned those who held title of foreign nobility from holding office in the Republic. Who were those infiltrators? Anyone who holds a BAR license holds the rank and title of “Esquire” which is rank one below “Knight”. That title is under the authority of those who control the City of London and not by the authority of the country at large.

After the Republic secretly surrendered in the War of 1812 the “flag was still there” but everything else returned back to the way it was. The Bank Charter was renewed and the original 13th Amendment was curiously ignored. It was over when the White House was burned.

What was left was to take the perceived sovereignty from the several states. That began in 1859 when the southern states rebelled against the Union. The Republic Union ended in March of 1861. The states lost their sovereignty when the Civil War was decided.

All that has gone on since then was a careful strategy to bring the resistors back into alignment with the law.

For our protection the illusion of freedom, independence and government was maintained because the people had rendered themselves so confused that they would injure themselves when they resisted.

Slowly, more and more pressure has been applied and our perceived government was made more and more incrementally tyrannical. Look around; is there anyone who actually thinks they enjoy rights and power?

The “American Dream” has slowly become the “American Nightmare” and we still choose not to wake up.

A slumbering people are of no use, most especially to themselves.

How bad does it have to get before we wake up?

I woke up.

I had to ask myself: “is what I believe the really the truth?”

It was not until I accepted that I did not know the truth that the truth was revealed to me.

From his site...
[link to www.roage.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24606417
United States
Report Abusive Post
Sovereignty Simplified

Thread: Sovereignty Simplified
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7043507
Greece
02/13/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow gasp

"Does The Jones Act Put Us Under Maritime Law By Our Birth Certificate? Why Is Your Name Spelled In All Capital Letters"

"Maritime admiralty law considers you a maritime admiralty product, simply because you were birthed out of your mother's water. A ship sits in its birth until the captain gives a certificate of manifest to the port authorities.

The reason you are required to have a Birth Certificate is because at the time of your birth there is an exchange of money to cover hospital costs. The dock signs your birth certificate simply because that is what the ship is tied to, you will need a dock to sign your birth certificate."

[link to reality-bytes.hubpages.com]
 Quoting: Zuzu

What about home births or other situations in which there was no exchange of money?

GLP