Tony Robbins Exposed

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 7254491
United States
02/17/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Tony Robbins Exposed
When I first saw this guy back in the early 80s I knew he was not human.

I than began to see this creep as some kind of alien life form peepin as a human but he has that other worldly feel about his energy.

I than realized this freak show is a draco reptilian and he's scary when you open the third eye and scan it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18237036

His philosophy is shit but simply because somebody disagrees with you and talks a bunch of crap does not give you the right to look down on that person and consider yourself superior and define him/her as a a "freak show."

"When you label me, you negate me." Soren Kierkegaard.

Think on that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18622835

God, the Word (John 1:1), is the only judge (John 12:48).

"There are many great teachers, and Christ clearly is one." - Tony Robbins

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34582498
United States
02/17/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you are a religious demon

Tony is not trying to preach the Bible you moron

I do forgive myself

I forgive others

You are an idiot

Glad you don't go to my church!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34604631
United States
02/17/2013 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is retarded.

Never beat thy meat walking down the street. Frankie 69:8

Don't bend over at the waist for priests will rape. Lil Johnny 16:53
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34600737
Portugal
02/17/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tony is a positive guy, love how you get a kick of power after his shows.

But haters gonna hate, especially when they live in a trailer...
eyestoseeearstohear

User ID: 7682049
United States
02/17/2013 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Be very careful who you follow I could be Satan, and by my observation TR is just such a man. It's ok for you but he is Not of God's Spirit. TR's soul lives within the devil. If you think it's cool, remember that you followed on judgment day. YOU have been warned. Deception is always around and will get more intense in the future.

"For even the very elect" may be deceived.
Study Hebraic Roots
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2013 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP you are a religious demon

Tony is not trying to preach the Bible you moron

I do forgive myself

I forgive others

You are an idiot

Glad you don't go to my church!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34582498

So am I.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (2 Tim. 4:3-4)

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you (2 Cor. 6:17)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2013 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
In regards to the coal walking scam, of course its magic and a form of sorcery to fool people into think they are powerful.
 Quoting: Gnostic Warrior

Its an illusion their feet do not contact with the coals long enough to burn, if there was flames it would be a different story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33314705

It's not an illusion. The claim that it's a sham is the sham. Go ahead and try it sometime without truly invoking magic and see how you fare:

"Tony Robbins ‘Firewalk Experience’ goes wrong: ‘screams of agony’ from 21 burned walking on hot coals" - [link to www.nydailynews.com]

The people allow themselves to be energized by demon spirits that prevent them from getting burned, thereby giving the right to demon spirits to oppress and separate them from Jesus Christ

Try watching the video.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is retarded.

Never beat thy meat walking down the street. Frankie 69:8

Don't bend over at the waist for priests will rape. Lil Johnny 16:53
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34604631

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. (Mark 9:42)

He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. (1 John 2:4)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1)

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt (Ps. 14:1)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14095081
United States
02/17/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but I just don't buy your B.S. about Tony Robbins.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14095081

don't apologize to me, you're calling the Word of God, your Creator (John 1:1, Gen. 1:1), "B.S."

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. (Mark 3:29)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18622835
United States
02/17/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

I than began to see this creep as some kind of alien life form peepin as a human but he has that other worldly feel about his energy.

I than realized this freak show is a draco reptilian and he's scary when you open the third eye and scan it.

His philosophy is shit but simply because somebody disagrees with you and talks a bunch of crap does not give you the right to look down on that person and consider yourself superior and define him/her as a a "freak show."

Think on that.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. (1 John 2:22)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7254491

I'm not denying Christ is THE WAY------I'm talking about having an ounce of compassion for someone who is obviously under the spell of an evil ideology.
Action to counter what he preaches is what is necessary-NOT meaningless name calling and puffed up statements of "I am better than this cretin-------screw him."

We are ALL sinners, not just Robbins-------do not forget that.

"Vengeance is mine, said the Lord; I will repay."

Remember THAT.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Think on that.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7254491

I'm not denying Christ is THE WAY------I'm talking about having an ounce of compassion for someone who is obviously under the spell of an evil ideology.
Action to counter what he preaches is what is necessary-NOT meaningless name calling and puffed up statements of "I am better than this cretin-------screw him."

We are ALL sinners, not just Robbins-------do not forget that.

"Vengeance is mine, said the Lord; I will repay."

Remember THAT.

subtil deniers of Christ as the ONLY way always say: "I'm not denying Christ," as opposed to proudly confessing the Lord Jesus Christ in truth

Followers of Christ are to preach God, the Word (John 1:1, 2 Tim. 4:2), which you call "meaningless name calling and puffed up statements of "I am better than this cretin-------screw him.""

Anonymous Coward 18622835
^
Ye shall know them by their fruits (Matt. 7:16)

Action? Exactly what do you think this Holy Ghost inspired video is?

The best thing that could happen is Robbins sees the video and repents and gives his life to Christ and brings his millions of lost with him.

Robbins and his lost worshippers need to be exposed to the truth (John 14:6) to be saved from damnation.

Preaching God's truth is love and compassion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25026501
United States
02/18/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tony helped change my life. He is special and for the good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34614914
United States
02/18/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
After watching that video I think that Mr. Robins presents a far more compelling case to follow his lead than the stupid religious whackery juxtaposed to his intelligence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26050784
United States
02/18/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
After watching that video I think that Mr. Robins presents a far more compelling case to follow his lead than the stupid religious whackery juxtaposed to his intelligence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34614914

He accepts credit cards! Visa, Mastercard, Discover!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34614914
United States
02/18/2013 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26050784

Indeed, so do most religious whackos.... And the catholic priests will fuck your kids too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
02/18/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14095081

Well if this thread didn't float your boat you may enjoy OP's threads on Ellen Degeneres, Jodie Foster, and satanic pop witch group, ABBA.

:dur:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26050784
United States
02/18/2013 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Indeed, so do most religious whackos.... And the catholic priests will fuck your kids too.

Sorry, don't you have some cyanide laced kool-aid to drink to commune with some spaceship following a comet or meteor or some shit?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6245825
Canada
02/18/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
video is lame, robbins is lame.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27697101
United States
02/18/2013 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Video was done with a single mindset, focus, and agenda. Obviously a Christian made this video - and used snippets from movie scenes, the Bible, and personal exaggeration to convey the video makers ideals, and thus, agenda. People, what at 2 mins or so a Star Wars snippet was used to express and press home "force" - and unleashing it the force contained from within... "Use the Force, Luke"? Obviously, the creator of the video is not aware of George's own notes and thoughts - and are easily found - as to the motivation of the movies.

This guy became popular, rich, and famous because he is able to see what people WANT - and know's how to convey this in words that the "common folk" can understand. As simple as I can explain it - in the animated movie ROBOTS. In the movie, Mr. Bigweld says - "See a need, fill a need".

There is NO MAGIC here. No Satan love and humping, no blood letting. No Norse ruins on a pentagram with salt around the edges...

The guy saw a need, and did his best to fill it.. becoming rich and famous in doing so.

I know examples close to me that have done the same. I know they do not worship devils, aliens, trees.. But they are simply self made people in the world of capitalism - as they can discern what it takes.

This is a very amusing video. And in MY opinion, I'll say, someone that doesn't have much but goes to work everyday and church every Sunday, feels life is against them, created this video.

Get off your ass and do something and go forth in life, make a meaningful change and stick too it - ever tried that? A turtle doesn't get anywhere unless it sticks it's neck out....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27697101
United States
02/18/2013 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Video was done with a single mindset, focus, and agenda. Obviously a Christian made this video - and used snippets from movie scenes, the Bible, and personal exaggeration to convey the video makers ideals, and thus, agenda. People, what at 2 mins or so a Star Wars snippet was used to express and press home "force" - and unleashing it the force contained from within... "Use the Force, Luke"? Obviously, the creator of the video is not aware of George's own notes and thoughts - and are easily found - as to the motivation of the movies.

This guy became popular, rich, and famous because he is able to see what people WANT - and know's how to convey this in words that the "common folk" can understand. As simple as I can explain it - in the animated movie ROBOTS. In the movie, Mr. Bigweld says - "See a need, fill a need".

There is NO MAGIC here. No Satan love and humping, no blood letting. No Norse ruins on a pentagram with salt around the edges...

The guy saw a need, and did his best to fill it.. becoming rich and famous in doing so.

I know examples close to me that have done the same. I know they do not worship devils, aliens, trees.. But they are simply self made people in the world of capitalism - as they can discern what it takes.

This is a very amusing video. And in MY opinion, I'll say, someone that doesn't have much but goes to work everyday and church every Sunday, feels life is against them, created this video.

Get off your ass and do something and go forth in life, make a meaningful change and stick too it - ever tried that? A turtle doesn't get anywhere unless it sticks it's neck out....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27697101

Quoting to prove I wrote the above before I run off and forget about this dribble in about 60 seconds.

OP, I've read the Bible myself, and to Koran, and the Book of Mormon, and the.. well, I've read numerous.

I'll pose you this- and hopefully you will ponder, especially if you were the creator of that video, or involved with it (in a least you are passing it around like a cold) - In the Bible, Jesus stated something about judgement, and said something about it being reserved for only some guy.. right? So, give that a thought..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2013 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tony helped change my life. He is special and for the good.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25026501

13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.

14 For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,

15 To call passengers who go right on their ways:

16 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,

17 Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.

18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

(Prov. 9:13-18)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2013 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

best not to whore after (Lev. 20:6) religious whackos like Tony Robbins, Catholic priests, or your vain imagination, but rather to live by the Holy Word of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14, Matt. 4:4), your Creator, who you will be judged by (2 Cor. 5:10)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

you preach your own vain imaginations for doctrine, but you're not God, you didn't accidentally create yourself

for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. (Gen. 3:19)

Jesus Christ, the living Word (John 1:1, 14) is God

Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father (Gal. 1:4)

Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. (Matt. 19:21)

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. (1 John 2:16-17)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting to prove I wrote the above before I run off and forget about this dribble in about 60 seconds.

OP, I've read the Bible myself, and to Koran, and the Book of Mormon, and the.. well, I've read numerous.

I'll pose you this- and hopefully you will ponder, especially if you were the creator of that video, or involved with it (in a least you are passing it around like a cold) - In the Bible, Jesus stated something about judgement, and said something about it being reserved for only some guy.. right? So, give that a thought..

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart (Eph. 4:18)

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2 Tim. 2:15)

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. (Isa. 45:12)

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. (Isa. 43:11)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/20/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 2 minutes in and Im loving it!

99% of the "rich and wealthy" of this Earth got their money by bowing down to the Beast/Satan.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29130092
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20903842
United States
02/20/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tony is one of the greatest minds :-)

Gooood stuff he has brought to manypeace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33920283

Snake oil salesman . nothing more nothing less
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34875893
United States
02/21/2013 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tony is one of the greatest minds :-)

Gooood stuff he has brought to manypeace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33920283

Snake oil salesman . nothing more nothing less
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20903842

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. (2 Cor. 4:4)

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. (Gen. 3:1)

And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. (Job 1:7)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5070268
United States
02/21/2013 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
he sounds possessed. His voice is extra deep and raspy not to mention he looks like the hulk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30594180
United States
02/21/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tony is a positive guy, love how you get a kick of power after his shows.

But haters gonna hate, especially when they live in a trailer...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34600737

I agree. He's just very positive. He tries to spread that around. Why be negative when you can change your entire life by being positive?

Love ya, Tony!

GLP